Intergy Reviews & Product Details

Intergy Overview

What is Intergy?

As a trusted adviser, Greenway Health is fueling our clients’ success by delivering the innovative technology, quality services, and strategic partnership that help them grow profitably, remain compliant, work more efficiently, and improve patient outcomes. It starts with Intergy, the core of our ambulatory platform. This is your first step toward becoming a high-performing practice. Intergy is available as a hosted or on-premise EHR and practice management system. This cloud-based solution is suitable for practices with multiple locations and is flexible enough to meet the needs for most specialties, including family practices, internal medicine, multi-specialty, OB-GYN, cardiology, pediatrics, FQHC/CHCs, and more. Intergy is also well-suited for Independent Practice Associations, Accountable Care Organizations, Advanced Surgical Centers, and tribal health facilities. Our Intergy Hosted bundle, a flat-rate per-provider per-month subscription that includes EHR/PM, provider-to-provider direct messaging, mobile, clearinghouse, analytics, patient portal and patient messaging, on-site go-live, and access to Greenway’s extensive Knowledge Center. We’ll connect you to better care. You have our word.

Intergy Details

Designed by clinicians and software specialists to adapt to your current workflow and improve overall practice efficiency, Intergy is easy to learn and implement so you can focus on providing quality care for your patients instead of paperwork.

Greenway Health
1977
Tampa, FL
@greenway
1,240 employees on LinkedIn®

Intergy Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Intergy community
Have you used Intergy before?

Intergy Reviews

Showing 23 Intergy reviews
Already have Intergy?
What do you like best?

I do like that I am able to customize encounter forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to open so many tabs to complete my documentation. I wish things were slightly more streamlined so that there were not so many clicks needed to be made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider if customization or a streamlined workflow is important. I do like Intergy however, I just wish it was simpler to use for my clinical staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have started to create encounter forms that include both coding and documentation. I have realized that by coding things correctly, I can streamline our clinic workflow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Vice President
What do you like best?

The Practice Analytics reporting system provides us meaningful information about our clients' cash flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Enterprise system is more geared towards a large multi-specialty group and not as much a billing company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MIPS reporting. We have been able to receive MIPS incentives through using Intergy and its reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Complete PM and EHR product along with patient portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the PM and EHR sides do not interact as well as we would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to utilize the one product to schedule, check in, document, and bill for patient services. Rich practice management program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to reach a person, I can understand, when I have an issue and need assistance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The GRS posting teams make way to many errors that are elementary and shouldn't be made Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to ask LOTS of questions. Ask about insurance knowledge and payment posting insurance knowledge. Most importantly ask how much experience your consultant will have with your particular product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GRS posting errors, lack of communication. Communication has improved but posting errors continue and claims are being held up due to these errors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very user friendly layout within EHR, able to customize to your preference. A lot of different reports/analytics available if purchased separately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You are responsible for keeping up with all the version changes or product features. Clients do not have dedicated individual to discuss issues. Also, increasing costs of the product and additional cost to add any extra feature. Scanning documents into chart is cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems to be solved. Direct messaging allows us to easily communicate with patients without playing phone tag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intergy is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and find the information that is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not a mobile solution to be able to view Intergy schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to have information move between individuals in the practice on a patient is seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The multiple ways to document a visit, forms, favorites, templates..

Also the reporting - Practice Analytics component. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The combersome workflows they have, causing multiple clicks. In order to add a lab result manually it is 27 qlicks. that is over the top- it should be an easier process than that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Times it makes it easier, others it makes it difficult. Depends on what i am trying to accomplish.

Id you take the time to enter the date properly- it will be much easier than creating workflows to avoid it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The layout makes it easy to navigate and makes it easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't work with Intergy long enough to discover anything that I disliked about it. I thought the software was very efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not sure how to answer this. I worked with Intergy as a short term project doing an EMR conversion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

EHR documenting, ability to track data, report builder. Practice Analytics creates many needed dashboards for reporting purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poor customer service. Unable to call in and receive a response in a timely matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research the product before purchase to ensure it best for your practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with Intergy to ensure best practice workflows. I have realized that there is more options available within the product that I have utilized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Juan Suárez Sandino of Intergy

Thank you for sharing your experience with Greenway Health. While we’re glad to hear the product encouraged proficient workflows, we’re sorry to hear the service you received fell short. Our top priority at Greenway is our customers’ success. Thank you.

What do you like best?

The ability to extract data and manage PCMH requirements/UDS requirements is great for our FQHC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The workflow is confusing while first learning how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently working with AZARA to enhance our practice analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Physician
Medical Practice
Network Command and Control Technician
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I liked that the Support staff was there to assist with both the EHR and Practice Analytics software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Disliked how I was treated by the Practice Management support staff. One girl was very condescending. The Practice Management staff and software were a bit confusing, and when it came to one of the support staff, I was left feeling a feeling of annoyance with her. Caroline, I think was her name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workflow is easier in the EHR software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Juan Suárez Sandino of Intergy

Thank you for your review, John D. We’re glad to hear support staff was there for you when you needed assistance, but we’re sorry to hear your experience fell short. Our No. 1 goal is our customers’ success, and much of that depends on a positive interaction between customers and staff. We pride ourselves on customer service excellence and want to do everything we can to provide the highest level of service possible. Please, feel free to reach out to us to discuss in greater detail.

AC
What do you like best?

Intergy combined the multi specialty configuration flexibility and workhorse ability of Medical Manager with the ease of use of windows software. Reporting and system setup allowed customers to define their needs and growth opportunities upfront to customize their reporting to track progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially, full opn item conversions required careful review and corrections, but improved over time with each install. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create a template of all needs and desired features that is standard for all products evaluated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My experience managing training and implementation for the product and network services gave me tremendous insight in dealing with competitive products, so I could evaluate both sides of converted data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Not much lately. Support is slipping back to their 2015 levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clearing house services, work flow, reporting, I could spend all day here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electronic Health Records Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Juan Suárez Sandino of Intergy

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Intergy. We’re sorry to hear it hasn’t met your standards. Please consider reaching out to us on My Greenway to share details about your Customer Support experience, as well as your feedback on clearinghouse services, workflow, and reporting. We can use your feedback to improve. Your success is our top priority, and we want your experience to be positive.

AH
What do you like best?

I like the fact that Intergy helps keep all files and documents clean and in one space. Everything is easy to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface when using IPads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems we solved were having all EHR in one place. Benefits make life easier to locate results and triage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clerk
What do you like best?

Better than nextgen more details in place where the columns can be refreshed and added new items are in place within 24hrs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could attach info a simple question or list of products pricing . As catalogs change we need to update every campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

New and sill developed . It makes having invetory a lot easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problem itself . So far everything else as you click the details and quantity of product from Avon ..it automatically shows how many are in stock Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part about Intergy is the system layout, there are static headers that run across the top at all times allowing you to easily access different areas of the system quickly and efficiently. I really like how they setup the patient hub, after opening an account you can easily access demographics, accounts ledger, claims management, statements, and much more. They have one of the better account ledgers I have worked with, I really benefit from the different layouts they offer within the account ledger, for example I can see open balances or if I want more detail I can select itemized open balances or historical balances under the patient or insurance. Payment Posting and Claims Management are also extremely simple and utilize a batch style format like most other RCM systems, but their layout is what makes this system stand out among the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For some reason we could never successfully load our payer fee schedules into the system to help us take adjustments on the frontend and reduce backend manual labor at time of posting. The system may have the ability to do so, but we were not able to utilize it properly even with the help of their support team. They provide too many areas within a patient's account to leave notes rather than one central place for the entire team to review, which results in team members missing important information notated in other parts of the system. The reporting does not export to Excel in an easy to manipulate format, instead you have to manually edit the reports to be able to properly analyze them from a pivot table for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intergy has allowed us to effectively manage our clients full circle revenue cycle from coding to charge posting all the way through to claim submission and payment posting. The easy to use and effective layout allows our entire team to work efficiently in real time to ensure we are submitting clean claims and effectively managing our clients outstanding revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how it allows us to keep detailed records with inputs for lots of different, useful information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program can be slow to load at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We keep track of patient information and insurance, along with accounts of health related services rendered at different office locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very advanced and there's a lot of options which makes helping patients easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The updates sometimes are not the greatest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped to keep track of all of our patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intergy is a very good program for scheduling patients , records , financial , reports and much more . It is easy to learn the program and has a great ease of use . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes worth mentioning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management of time with scheduling patients , great with generating reports . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is simple when it comes to scheduling patients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It needs to upgrade the financial area it’s difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As of now , just the scheduling and it has a lot of data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intergy is user friendly and easy to use and incorporate in my practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to set up presets sometimes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EMR Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

The software allows you to change/adapt/evolve over time when you find there are more things to acquire data for or a different way to gather data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As an end user, I have not found anything troubling about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe we have had good working relationship with the creators of this software. I did not upload a screen shot due to HIPAA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The company I work for went from paper files to EHR around 5 years ago. The software has been upgrade many times since the beginning and we are continuing to evolve, not only to make entry easier but to meet the ever changing state/federal/local and payor guidelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.