GoSquared Reviews & Product Details

What is GoSquared?

Turn more visitors into customers. A suite of integrated products to help you grow your online business. – Analytics: traffic sources, campaign tracking, new visits % – Live Chat: targeted messaging, lead capture, shared team inbox – Customer Data Hub: automatic lead enrichment, company info

GoSquared Screenshots

GoSquared Reviews

1-25 of 58 total GoSquared reviews

GoSquared Reviews

1-25 of 58 total GoSquared reviews
I am an excellent professional

"Excellent alternative to the intercom"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, excellent user interface and UX. The responsiveness of the team (I can not believe the amount of my wish list that has been implemented). The fact that they take the time to understand how customers use the product and try to make it work for all of them and their attention to detail surprises me completely. They are the technology company that I would like to be. The best tool in your field.

What do you dislike?

I would like the mobile version to be improved. There are some problems that we have found, but honestly we have not reported because they are very small. And we can always get what we need in the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the event tracking function. You can learn a lot about what your customers attract on your site. We removed heat mapping and now use GoSquared event tracking.

We have much more information about who is on our website and we have seen an increase in attendance at our test sessions. I probably do not have time to try to sort all the functions and see how they can work for me, but I do know that the GoSquared team will help me optimize functions when I'm ready.

I

"GoSquared"

What do you like best?

The thing I personally like best about GoSquared is that you have all this power at your finger tips. This software gives you all of the access to understand and interact with your customers all in one spot. I also like the price of GoSquared, like the ads on the website say "huge value, tiny price." This is totally correct.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about GoSquared is basically nothing at all! This product is amazing from start to finish. It allows you to move freely in the system to enhance usability. They even have demos on the website!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing I could reccomend for gosquared is to get their name out there more! They should use more advertising on social media to show off their amazing brand.

I do not have any problems with GoSquared yet, but I do not expect there would be any. The benefits are a free trial before you buy. The demo version allows you to use it like you would use the real version daily with all the same features. The greatest benefit is the price, starting at only $79/ month is amazing!

PR manager

"An excellent tool for developing understanding between company and customers"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool that helps in making a good communication between your clients and your company. Gives you a better understanding about the comapny's agenda and its motives as well their products that helps in making the sales better and business to flourish.

What do you dislike?

I like this tool a lot so I have not found any issues with it as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best part is that its installation is very easy and straightforward. Its features are understandable which makes it accessible for every one. thus it is user-friendly as it has got reach for everybody and it helps you work fast its speed is good. A must try for everyone to get to know its amazing features

I love the fact how it provides the live chat. This makes it available for your every time you got any issue and helps you in solving the issue easily. Plus it is great in increasing the productivity of the business and making good marketing in a better way.

customer service assistant

"One of the amazing tools for your field."

What do you like best?

It is a great tool that helps you in understanding your business well and promoting it to a greater level too. The answer of team is amazing that helps you taking your time in understanding the product and usefulness of it for the customers. It is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

It works great on desktop but I think some improvement is needed for the mobile ones. Apart from it all is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the fact it tells you which your customers like about on your website. This helps you in good strategies and work as well. Its installation and implementation is great which saves your time. It is alaso very accessible that helps you in working fast and quick. A must try for all.

It is great for making digital analysis for yourself which assists you in making good strategies for your company. Help you in better interpretation and see the input of customers and their demand. The live sessions of the chat assists you with the problem immediately and make things work out.

Manager

"A good colloaborative tool between customers and company."

What do you like best?

It is great and effective tool that allows you to communicative effectively with your customers and show them and tell about your company in a better way. It lets you make them aware and build a better relationship with them.

What do you dislike?

The tool got versatile features which is great so I have not found anything bad in it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool with quick installation preps. The setup is easy as well. It also gives you a free trial which is great that helps you make a wiser decision. Thus it is friendly and accessible to all users and fast.

The manipulation and management features are great for it. It is excellent with great combination of being user friendly and all fast so it is great software which helps you in enhancing and increasing productivity. It also has a customer support with live chat that helps you all the time.

FItness Instructor

"A good marketing and management software"

What do you like best?

It is an outstanding software that helps you in understanding the market system in a better way and act accordingly. Its quality is great and its is very responsive as the customer service is instant. This leads to better satisfaction of the customers who remain happy and satisfied at the same time.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent software with excellent features. I have not found any issues with this one yet so it is great all in all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool with live chat that keeps your consumers happy and satisfied at the same time. The features of the application are comprehensible that even beginners can get accustomed to it easily. It is very user-friendly and time saving.

It is an easy to use software with quick servicing that helps you in better manipulation and strategy. Assists in better customer service that keep your customer rectify the issue instantly. Helps them fulfill their demand and requirement.

Nutritionist

"Makes you understand your marketing strategies"

What do you like best?

It is a great software that makes you interpret the marketing system and strategies very well. Being of good quality, it is responsive which makes us reply to our customers and consumers quickly. It keeps them satisfied and happy at the same time.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool with great solution so No problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is very easy to use with quick functioning that saves your time. Its tools are uncomplicated which also makes it work fast. The best part is that it has an instant and live customer service which helps you at the spot and solves your problem. It is user-friendly and accessible.

The best part of this software is that you can have a live conversation which allows you to talk instantly and also get the solution at the spot. It is extremely very easy to use as the features are uncomplex and makes you build understand about customer demand and their requirement. Thus makes you satisfy them as well.

Sales Manager

"Good analytics resource"

What do you like best?

GoSquared has allowed us to fully understand our marketing efforts from countless sources. Being in real time, it also allows us to immediately respond to increased activity on our site and invest more hands in the deck with support requests. Honestly, I'm not sure what we would have done without it.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to easily track users who are not JavaScript users. I know that the data will be extremely inaccurate with tracking them using other means, such as embedded images, but at least they will be caught in a very unobtrusive and confidential form.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend a useful application. Good performance, which really cares. All the tools for the operation of your site. And we are always ready to provide strong support.

This platform helps us understand and develop our important indicators. In addition, we will track our visitors, users and customers on any device. We work with great attention to our better deals.

Marketing Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Do not miss a single customer"

What do you like best?

You can answer visitors' questions in live chat, this will allow you to always have a connection with customers. The program shows the number of visitors in real time. It is also possible to see all customer data and their contacts on one page. You can quickly view all the information about the customers. It is possible to quickly sort out the clients you need and send them a message or a proposal. Excellent opportunities for analytics. You always have all the necessary information about your site.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more updates and improvements to the program. And so, the program works well without failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoSquared better, cheaper, and more useful than competitors. If you have any questions about the work, then feel free to ask their support team, they are always in touch.

Since we put GoSquared in, our sales have been grouse up. Before I had a mess on the site, I could not track visitors, and with the help of this program it became easy.

Project Manager
Construction

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

This software provides real-time website analytics and it's something that I love. We are able to understand more and get more detailed information. It is really easy to set up and use and the customer service is always nice.

What do you dislike?

I think pricing can get way too high, but overall it's a good software and I can't think about something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's one of the best softwares my company has tried so far, it's something that everyone needs to try out because it's so easy to set up and the features are amazing.

With GoSquared we can get more detailed information and real-time analytics, we can enjoy doing the work of analyzing and understanding everything with this software. One of the benefits this software provides is that we can see what are our most active pages.

Tech Geek
(10,001+ employees)

"Keep your customers around you."

What do you like best?

It is wonderful to use live chat. I have big opportunity to convert visitors into clients. The better way that I can message my visitors and clients is faster and nature than speaking through email. I have the ability automatically collect all the information on my contacts and customers jointly in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any bad problems with that software which can harm my work. More important that I see a productive work in our group. The platform works good and doesn't have minuses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, I recommend this software. The GoSquared you will have daily email reports. GoSquared will always makes it easy to report on your site productivity. Great accession to Inbox for iOS and Android. With this product, all your sales will grow for sure.

We have unbelievable opportunity to see what sites are sending visitors to our site and be ready to connect the dialogue. The best thing about this platform that GoSquared analytics display us every visitor on our site in real-time. We are looking to them as leads with key information such as their location or the pages they're viewing. Great solution to increase our sales trade.

Business Accountant

"GoSquared is just superb"

What do you like best?

We use GoSquared on all the sites we host to keep tabs on how active they are. The Labs Overview that GoSquared has is VERY useful for this as it allows us to see how many users are using each site we host at any time. If a service is slowing we can easily see if there is a peak in traffic.

We also give some clients access to their GoSquared data and live chat.

What do you dislike?

I currently use GoSquared for my personal website analytics tool. The features I find most useful are the email reports I receive. I also like that I can use the visual graphs to break down traffic by day/week/month. The interface is very user-friendly and the modules are easy to move around per my needs.

good

I have used GoSquared previously at an online subscription business. We used GoSquared to track where the users are and where they get stuck throughout our subscription signup process. This information is then passed to the marketing team. Meetings will then be had between the marketing team and my engineering team to brainstorm ways to improve the signup flow using the data we obtained from GoSquared.

Marketing Analyst
Financial Services

"Very useful for everyone."

What do you like best?

I can make a simple report on our website productivity. Also, it is a great to have an email report every day. I'm glad that a working dashboard very understandable whole team. Better option to increase our business.

What do you dislike?

I have to say that all working tools are work well. In the live chat never had a disconnect. Generally, the product is really powerful and will be always ready to assist you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software make your work will be very effective. You will have a big choice of working tools which will always help you to make a better way ow working process. I recommend it to you.

This platform helps us to understand and develop our important metrics. Also, let us track our visitors, users, and clients on any kind of device. We are working with a big focus on our higher quality trades.

Manager

"An excellent tool for handling businesses and developing good customers"

What do you like best?

It is a good tool that helps and assists you in making better relations with your business customers by fulfilling their demand and requirement. Makes you know better about their main requirement and also help to make better promotions and discounts to earn their trust and loyalty.

What do you dislike?

It is a great software with good features so problems in it has been found yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The installation of this software is quick and fast. It also gives a free trial which makes you have a choice and make decision better. The live chat and analytical tools and features of this application are great which makes it user-friendly.

Its quick servicing helps you in interpreting better and good strategy. The customer service is instant and responsive which helps in replying to you issues sooner than ever. Thus fulfills your demand and make good customers.

"Responsive customer service"

What do you like best?

Since most of the interactions with our customers and leads coming from mobile devices, a well-developed application is necessary. GoSquared's mobile application is awesome, responsive and well designed. GoSquared also provides analytics to identify opportunities for growth and innovation of our services. It is an amazing, easy-to-install and use.

What do you dislike?

Since we have implemented this software we have not experienced significant issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoSquared works well for customer service teams. I think it fits without problems to small companies that have limited budgets. It has the ability to categorize contacts and provides real-time analytics.

The conversations with the visitors are fluid, we can effectively identify your concerns and answer them in a timely manner with a suitable solution to the customer or lead. In addition, it has the ability to integrate with the software we use on a daily basis.

Human Resources Manager
Staffing and Recruiting

"Great to have everything in real time.Good solution for a live chat."

What do you like best?

Work becomes more interesting.It is good to use live chat. Helps a lot to make more clients. As I can cooperate and answer very fast. Also, I like to work on feedback which I got from customers.

What do you dislike?

I like that I have a chance to work more comfortable. Great that I have a good quality of connection which is really good to work online. The live chat is working well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is nice.Working good. Here you will find good tools which you need. Good and friendly support service. Good to use. Good to make a strong working platform.

Our work becomes better. We can control all working process by having feedback from our customers. The powerful side to work harder and effective. Helps a lot.

Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Power WebAnalytics at your Disposal"

What do you like best?

GoSquared is great when used with other Web Analytics tools like Google and Matomo. The live HeatMap gives any viewer an easy to understand explanation of where visitors are from.

What do you dislike?

I mentioned earlier that GoSquared works well when you use it with other Web Analytics tools like Google and Matomo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get great Dashborard and reports with GoSquared

It has helped the organization understand the need of the customer and make necessary changes to the product line to improve profits and keep customers happy.

Ecommerce Manager

"The Best Live Chat ever"

What do you like best?

I feel so open by knowing that I can have more customers through living chat.Definitely, my conversation will increase. Slightly easy to import all my contacts.I like that I have from people feedback to improve my website.

What do you dislike?

Honest, I like everything that is coming with.Very clear and fast chat.They have the best polite support.They care about you with high quality.Great solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend. Great solution.Very useful.Good performance who really care. All tools for making your site work.And all the time ready to give strong support.

Gives more attention to focus on team quality.Want admit that with feedback very good to improve work on site.It's always was a good thing to know from people what is good or bad etc.

"A powerful digital analytics tool"

What do you like best?

GoSquared offers us a set of functions that are necessary for our business. It is an intuitive and easy to setup tool, which gives us valuable data to improve our service. It is useful and essential for us, since the analysis of the reports that we obtain from GoSquared gives us a clearer vision of the interests of the clients, and with this information we can make changes in our business plans and marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

It is a high quality and efficient software, but its plans are somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended to visualize analytics in real time.

This digital analytics tool provides valuable and easy to understand information that helps us to improve the interaction with our clients.

"great"

What do you like best?

That it enables you to do something with your website analytics, not just see what the stats are. Smart Groups for automated reporting and targeted messaging is an especially cool feature. The team are awesome, very friendly and helpful to us and our customers. As a software provider ourselves, we only recommend tech that we think to be great, like GoSquared.

What do you dislike?

It could be better geared for enterprise customers. (We provide GoSquared access to all our customers so that they can get the best from the websites they build using our tech.) Sometimes it could be easier to manage all of our customers' accounts simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its very easy and simple, support team is great.

Helps our customers understand how to get the most from the websites they create using our software and therefore makes our product work better and our customers happier.

"A robust and multi-functional platform"

What do you like best?

It is an integrated multifunctional platform with key features that provides us with specific and detailed information about the traffic on our website. The report function is fantastic, it allows us to learn more about the perspective of our users, which helps us to make more accurate decisions based on their real needs.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced issues with the service. It can not be easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's perfect for getting real-time website traffic information. It is a tool that integrates well with Mailchimp.

It allows us to innovate our way of doing business thanks to the detailed reports that GoSquared offers us.

"Versatile and innovative tool"

What do you like best?

It is a simple, integrated and versatile service. Provides tools to know more about your customers. The user interface is friendly and easy to use.

It provides statistics and trends in real time which is key to build solid relationships with our customers.

What do you dislike?

It is a service with a friendly customer support, I have no complaints about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a flexible and easy to use software. Real-time metrics and data segmentation are the best features of GoSquared.

The analytics obtained in real time allows us to understand the interests of our customers and optimize our service.

Missouri
Restaurants

"GoSquared Rocks"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The eCommerce is a very expensive option. That should be included in the $240 yearly paid subscription. That's already a lot of money.

Ease of use - From the guided setup to the usability of the dashboard GoSquared is really straightforward

"What is Gosquared"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The all-in-one platform for your business to understand and convert more of your web traffic. View real time web analytics of your website visitors, capture and qualify leads with intelligent live chat, and use the unique real time Customer Data Hub to view, manage and segment leads and users.

GoSquared is an intelligent software platform that converts website visitors into customers. GoSquared is transforming the way online businesses grow by combining analytics, CRM, live chat, and marketing automation into one powerful and easy-to-use platform. GoSquared has 3 core features: Analytics dashboards

Pardot and Salesforce Implementation Consultant, Marketing, and Nonprofit Engagement

"Better than Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

The user interface is sleek and easy to navigate - which means we are able to quickly analyse our site. All of the most important and relevant information is right there on the dashboard, so I don't need to search through the platform to find the data I need.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is maybe the colour of the background. But in terms of functionality, GoSquared gives us all the data we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try GoSquared for free first, so it's definitely worth a look!

We needed an easy-to-use web analytics platform and were already really burnt out on Google Analytics. GA was overly complicated for our needs. We looked for a platform that would give us useful insights that was easy to set up and monitor. We set up GoSquared in a matter of minutes and we get a great deal of information about our website traffic.

GoSquared Pricing

9.6
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* Digital Analytics Category
Do you work for GoSquared?