GoSquared Reviews & Product Details

GoSquared Overview

What is GoSquared?

Turn more visitors into customers. A suite of integrated products to help you grow your online business. – Analytics: traffic sources, campaign tracking, new visits % – Live Chat: targeted messaging, lead capture, shared team inbox – Customer Data Hub: automatic lead enrichment, company info

GoSquared Details

GoSquared enables businesses to understand and communicate with their customers.

James Gill, CEO and co-founder, commented:

GoSquared helps startups, enterprises and governments access the information they need to build a more personal and meaningful connection with their customers and audiences.

Our strengths lie in our beautiful and intuitive interface, the accuracy of our tracking technology and in the service we provide to every customer.

This year, we're excited to release a number of significant updates that pair web analytics with detailed customer insights, enabling businesses to take action on their data with greater ease than ever before.

GoSquared
2006
London, United Kingdom
@GoSquared

GoSquared Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the GoSquared community
Have you used GoSquared before?

GoSquared Reviews

Showing 72 GoSquared reviews
Already have GoSquared?
Director of Customer Service
What do you like best?

Without gosquared, we wouldnt know how our users are using our site (or we'd have to spend $$$ on developing tracking). This insight has been invaluable. Plus, we finally found a Live Chat that actually works -and has live translating available to help with our international customers to solve their issues in real time. We're able to see what feature they're using, if they encountered an error and also reply to them when we're not at our desks with the iphone app integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've become obsessed about viewing it multiple times an hour. Wait, is that a bad thing tho?? ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to communicate with our users in real time in their language - providing exceptional customer services is important to us, no matter what language our users speak! Also having the ability to see what features they're using helps us improve our product and make better decisions on how to grow our features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor Pós Graduação
What do you like best?

GoSquared is complete. Really, from analytics to engagement. And when it comes to engagement we have a lot of features to help us such as live chat, broadcasting, automated messages based on triggers and behaviors and more. It is an all-in-one solution, a one-stop shop for digital entrepreneurs to scale and support their business. The interface is awesome and the support is suuuuper awesome. The time to integrate is low since their documentation is concise and clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to build your own dashboard inside the tool. But recently they launched an integration with Google Data Studio which fix somehow this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer relationship, Sales, Growth marketing tactics, Support, and Customer Onboarding are the main problems we are tackling with GoSquared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from GoSquared Support of GoSquared

It's been an absolute pleasure to have you as a customer Sulivan! So glad we could help with scaling your business. Thank you so much for your kind review :)

What do you like best?

It has helped me to analyze in a much more complete way the metrics of my website, in such a way that I can make improvements in terms of the user experience based on the results obtained, so the data obtained does not remain only on paper or percentage, if not they help to make important improvements in terms of performance, experience and information processing on my website. In addition, your customer service team turns out to be a great ally when you have any type of doubt or concern, since they answer us in a short time and the solutions they propose are quite successful to solve any problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things really, I would only say that maybe they should improve their integrations with wordpress to further exploit its benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In essence, it has been helping me improve my website, and I do know that it is not the main function of this application, but I consider that the analysis of the metrics that it gives me is so powerful that it allows me to make great improvements in my website based on the data obtained, simply a marvel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Watch and Jewelery Consultant
What do you like best?

Our order system for custom shoes can be a bit complicated so users who are not used to tech, so having the ability to answer their questions directly from the page is awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some more reports available for the Analytics, like landing pages ect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a good way to communicate with customers while they are shopping this is it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I said before, it helps us convert sales we may have lost because users, were'nt sure what to do next Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from GoSquared Support of GoSquared

Thank you so much for your review Robert! It's a pleasure to have you as a customer.

Head of Construction Data & Analytics Products
What do you like best?

The main features of GoSquared include email marketing, lead scoring, internal chat integration, segmentation and many more. It is web/cloud based and can be installed on Mac. It can be linked easily to your own website and can be used to send selective emails. It is an easy CRM system that builds customer relationship. It gives reports about customers on email and gives more details too.The interface is simple and efficient to use. The starting price is 29$ per month and it also offers a free trial. It contains a free version though with limited features. The support service is friendly and super nice as they provide solutions to your questions instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

GoSquared works better for small to medium sized business but not for large sized enterprises. There needs to be an option where it can link to database. The price can be a disadvantage for some people as it is quite expensive. The mobile application doesn't work as well as the desktop version so it needs improvements. There are overall few minor issues present here and there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoSquared is an incredible software that makes work easier and due to its large number of advantages. The dashboards look amazing and are better from other softwares. It offers a wide range of functions and makes tracking data easy. The interface is customizeable according to your needs and requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

The UX and customer support is super cool. We've been using GS for 6-7 years now and for several products. We love Live chat, Trends, and real-time user movement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in GS that's a huge red flag Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit has been understanding how our users move through our website pages when they leave and having the ability to immediately send them a message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from GoSquared Support of GoSquared

Thank you so much for your review Nikunj, and for choosing to work with GoSquared for all this time! We're thrilled that you are getting value out of the platform :)

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to set up and use. The team has always gone over and above to help us set up whatever we need and are very responsive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind here about dislikes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Understanding which events (pages) our members are looking at.

Finding customers with specific interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to create custom smart groups as this allows me to segment my customer groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love if GS created useful reports, rather than having to export the data to Microsoft Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to examine trends amongst my user groups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

In a fast pacing environment, where change is the constant thing, then I need to be on-trend, and for that, I need to think millennial. Gosquared is an intelligent software platform that converts website visitors into customers. It gave online businesses a 180-degree angle turn, for it is a combination of Analytics, CRM, Live chat, and Marketing automation and with GoSquared. One of the best features of this software platform is that it is effortless to use. They provided a demo that I can use as a tutorial, and it is available in that the website. It also has a user interface and UX. What surprises me is the responsiveness of the team, they take time to understand what the customers need, and they made this software usable by everyone. It gives me value for my money because it is powerful software, yet it provides me a budget-friendly price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the inconveniences for on-the-go business owners is the mobile version. Some small problems or bugs need to be improved because, most of the time, we can only get what we need if I on a desktop version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is beneficial, and it works so well. This is recommendable if you want to work with a robust platform. With this, you will find excellent tools that you need with your business. It also has a Good and friendly support service. It has the event tracking function in which you will know what specific things that attract your customer to visit your site. GoSquared is a great tool. It has a live chat that will surely keep your consumers happy and satisfied at the same time. It also has comprehensive features that a beginner can understand. This software is user-friendly and time-saving. Lastly, this is an excellent software for business because of the daily email report. You'll receive a report on your site productivity and also has excellent access to inbox for iOS and Android. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the benefits is that I have more information about who is on my website, and I have seen the increase in attendance by using the test sessions, plus, GoSquared team has helped me optimized functions. I also can check to what site does my visitor learned about my website, and it displays every visitor on the site in real-time. We also have leads because it will show us what other sites they view as well. GoSquared is easy to use software that has a quick servicing that has helped me to manipulate better and strategize. It also helps me in providing better customer service because I can rectify any issue instantly and fulfill their demands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It really is a wonderful and successful device that allows you to definitely communicative properly along with your buyers and demonstrate them and explain to your firm in the far better way. It allows you to make them mindful and make a far better connection with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The device acquired adaptable characteristics that are excellent so I've not identified everything negative in it nevertheless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It truly is a fantastic resource with rapid set up preps. The set up is straightforward at the same time. In addition, it presents you a cost-free demo which can be wonderful that assists you generate a wiser determination. Hence it really is welcoming and obtainable to all end-users and quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The manipulation and administration functions are fantastic for it. It truly is outstanding with a wonderful mix of getting person-welcoming and all quickly so it truly is a wonderful application which aids you in boosting and escalating efficiency. In addition, it includes a buyer help with dwell chat that assists you each of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

It can be an incredible device that assists in producing an excellent interaction in between your consumers along with your organization. It offers you a far better comprehension regarding the comapny's agenda and its motives, in addition, their items that assists in creating the income improved and business enterprise to prosper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I prefer this application and its a great deal so I've not discovered any difficulties with it likewise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ideal application and its set up may be very quick and easy. Its attributes are easy to understand that makes it obtainable for each a single. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the actual fact the way it offers the reside chat. This can make it accessible to your every time you bought any difficulty and allows you in fixing the problem quickly. Moreover, it really is excellent in escalating the productiveness with the organization and generating excellent internet marketing inside of a greater way.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is actually wonderful as well as a successful system that permits you to undoubtedly communicative properly along with your buyers and demonstrate these people and explain to the firm within a much better approach. It assists you to get them to mindful and make up a much better relationship with them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any dislike with this application until the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is an incredible tool. The set up is straightforward and present you with a free trial demo to make a proper decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the use of this application, we can make a better connection among without customer and company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

I love your campaigns, this software has an important ability to generate a precise impact on any public in general. I must also say that I can use it in several mobile devices, this generates comfort and a good operation and use of the program. It is worth mentioning that the data generated by this program is in real time and the comparison with old dates is done in an excellent way. Your support is very good, we have been able to establish contact late at night or on holidays and we have obtained a response in the following business days quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ease of use, coupled with good practice in our company has been a reference for not having a serious or simple complaint about this program. It is excellent and easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important to emphasize that the use of GoSquared will allow you to have access to data of certain objectives of people or clients, and basically this will increase your previous analysis with the firm purpose of maintaining an adequate solution in market terms. It has really been a key piece in the development of strategies that would serve your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are constantly interacting with our projects in other countries, in addition to having a subsequent control of the projects through social networks. Without a doubt it has been fundamental, GoSquared helps us to know the type of client with which we are going to carry out some business, that is to say if they are new users and how long they remain on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Information Services
What do you like best?

It truly is an awesome instrument that assists in creating a great conversation concerning your shoppers as well as your corporation. Presents you an even better being familiar with regarding the comapny's agenda and its motives also their products which allow in producing the revenue far better and enterprise to prosper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I similar to this device lots so I've not uncovered any problems with it also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the very fact the way it supplies the dwell chat. This can make it readily available for your personal each individual time you bought any situation and assists you in resolving the problem quickly. In addition, it is actually good in growing efficiency with the enterprise and earning very good promoting in the far better way.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am an excellent professional
What do you like best?

Ease of use, excellent user interface and UX. The responsiveness of the team (I can not believe the amount of my wish list that has been implemented). The fact that they take the time to understand how customers use the product and try to make it work for all of them and their attention to detail surprises me completely. They are the technology company that I would like to be. The best tool in your field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the mobile version to be improved. There are some problems that we have found, but honestly we have not reported because they are very small. And we can always get what we need in the desktop version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the event tracking function. You can learn a lot about what your customers attract on your site. We removed heat mapping and now use GoSquared event tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have much more information about who is on our website and we have seen an increase in attendance at our test sessions. I probably do not have time to try to sort all the functions and see how they can work for me, but I do know that the GoSquared team will help me optimize functions when I'm ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

The thing I personally like best about GoSquared is that you have all this power at your finger tips. This software gives you all of the access to understand and interact with your customers all in one spot. I also like the price of GoSquared, like the ads on the website say "huge value, tiny price." This is totally correct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about GoSquared is basically nothing at all! This product is amazing from start to finish. It allows you to move freely in the system to enhance usability. They even have demos on the website! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing I could reccomend for gosquared is to get their name out there more! They should use more advertising on social media to show off their amazing brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have any problems with GoSquared yet, but I do not expect there would be any. The benefits are a free trial before you buy. The demo version allows you to use it like you would use the real version daily with all the same features. The greatest benefit is the price, starting at only $79/ month is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR manager
What do you like best?

It is a great tool that helps in making a good communication between your clients and your company. Gives you a better understanding about the comapny's agenda and its motives as well their products that helps in making the sales better and business to flourish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like this tool a lot so I have not found any issues with it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best part is that its installation is very easy and straightforward. Its features are understandable which makes it accessible for every one. thus it is user-friendly as it has got reach for everybody and it helps you work fast its speed is good. A must try for everyone to get to know its amazing features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the fact how it provides the live chat. This makes it available for your every time you got any issue and helps you in solving the issue easily. Plus it is great in increasing the productivity of the business and making good marketing in a better way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

customer service assistant
What do you like best?

It is a great tool that helps you in understanding your business well and promoting it to a greater level too. The answer of team is amazing that helps you taking your time in understanding the product and usefulness of it for the customers. It is simply amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works great on desktop but I think some improvement is needed for the mobile ones. Apart from it all is fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the fact it tells you which your customers like about on your website. This helps you in good strategies and work as well. Its installation and implementation is great which saves your time. It is alaso very accessible that helps you in working fast and quick. A must try for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is great for making digital analysis for yourself which assists you in making good strategies for your company. Help you in better interpretation and see the input of customers and their demand. The live sessions of the chat assists you with the problem immediately and make things work out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

It is great and effective tool that allows you to communicative effectively with your customers and show them and tell about your company in a better way. It lets you make them aware and build a better relationship with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool got versatile features which is great so I have not found anything bad in it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool with quick installation preps. The setup is easy as well. It also gives you a free trial which is great that helps you make a wiser decision. Thus it is friendly and accessible to all users and fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The manipulation and management features are great for it. It is excellent with great combination of being user friendly and all fast so it is great software which helps you in enhancing and increasing productivity. It also has a customer support with live chat that helps you all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FItness Instructor
What do you like best?

It is an outstanding software that helps you in understanding the market system in a better way and act accordingly. Its quality is great and its is very responsive as the customer service is instant. This leads to better satisfaction of the customers who remain happy and satisfied at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent software with excellent features. I have not found any issues with this one yet so it is great all in all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool with live chat that keeps your consumers happy and satisfied at the same time. The features of the application are comprehensible that even beginners can get accustomed to it easily. It is very user-friendly and time saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is an easy to use software with quick servicing that helps you in better manipulation and strategy. Assists in better customer service that keep your customer rectify the issue instantly. Helps them fulfill their demand and requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nutritionist
What do you like best?

It is a great software that makes you interpret the marketing system and strategies very well. Being of good quality, it is responsive which makes us reply to our customers and consumers quickly. It keeps them satisfied and happy at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool with great solution so No problems with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is very easy to use with quick functioning that saves your time. Its tools are uncomplicated which also makes it work fast. The best part is that it has an instant and live customer service which helps you at the spot and solves your problem. It is user-friendly and accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best part of this software is that you can have a live conversation which allows you to talk instantly and also get the solution at the spot. It is extremely very easy to use as the features are uncomplex and makes you build understand about customer demand and their requirement. Thus makes you satisfy them as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

It is a good tool that helps and assists you in making better relations with your business customers by fulfilling their demand and requirement. Makes you know better about their main requirement and also help to make better promotions and discounts to earn their trust and loyalty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a great software with good features so problems in it has been found yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The installation of this software is quick and fast. It also gives a free trial which makes you have a choice and make decision better. The live chat and analytical tools and features of this application are great which makes it user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its quick servicing helps you in interpreting better and good strategy. The customer service is instant and responsive which helps in replying to you issues sooner than ever. Thus fulfills your demand and make good customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Accountant
What do you like best?

We use GoSquared on all the sites we host to keep tabs on how active they are. The Labs Overview that GoSquared has is VERY useful for this as it allows us to see how many users are using each site we host at any time. If a service is slowing we can easily see if there is a peak in traffic.

We also give some clients access to their GoSquared data and live chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I currently use GoSquared for my personal website analytics tool. The features I find most useful are the email reports I receive. I also like that I can use the visual graphs to break down traffic by day/week/month. The interface is very user-friendly and the modules are easy to move around per my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used GoSquared previously at an online subscription business. We used GoSquared to track where the users are and where they get stuck throughout our subscription signup process. This information is then passed to the marketing team. Meetings will then be had between the marketing team and my engineering team to brainstorm ways to improve the signup flow using the data we obtained from GoSquared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

GoSquared is great when used with other Web Analytics tools like Google and Matomo. The live HeatMap gives any viewer an easy to understand explanation of where visitors are from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I mentioned earlier that GoSquared works well when you use it with other Web Analytics tools like Google and Matomo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get great Dashborard and reports with GoSquared Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped the organization understand the need of the customer and make necessary changes to the product line to improve profits and keep customers happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since most of the interactions with our customers and leads coming from mobile devices, a well-developed application is necessary. GoSquared's mobile application is awesome, responsive and well designed. GoSquared also provides analytics to identify opportunities for growth and innovation of our services. It is an amazing, easy-to-install and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we have implemented this software we have not experienced significant issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoSquared works well for customer service teams. I think it fits without problems to small companies that have limited budgets. It has the ability to categorize contacts and provides real-time analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The conversations with the visitors are fluid, we can effectively identify your concerns and answer them in a timely manner with a suitable solution to the customer or lead. In addition, it has the ability to integrate with the software we use on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.