ezTalks

ezTalks offers web and video conferencing service that makes your meetings easy and collaborative, with powerful features like HD video/audio Chat, IM, screen sharing, recording and whiteboard, etc.

Work for ezTalks?

Learning about ezTalks?

ezTalks Reviews

Ask ezTalks a Question
Showing 43 ezTalks reviews
ezTalks review by Tudor C.
Tudor C.

"Great tool for video conferencing A good piece of meeting software."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to set up a meeting quickly, copying a link to copy and then being able to share and invite others to join the meeting really easily. This software is very aesthetic in its design. setting up a meeting was very easy and convenient for students and you can share the screen, you have a whiteboard all you need. Easy to use software, and helpful staff who try to solve any issues you might have. This program helps you communicate with the team and explain how well the strategy you apply. This program helps you communicate with your team and explain them as clearly as possible. I like how it interacts with people directly to avoid confusion and to be on everyone's behalf.

What do you dislike?

Frankly speaking, I have not run into anything that I dislike. There was one time that the whiteboarding was a bit laggy, but that was the only time it was not working. So far no cons found using this package. It has all the things you would need for conferencing virtually.The 40 mins for "each meeting" seems a bit low. This product was extremely easy to set up and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is an invaluable tool to attend meetings from anywhere. It makes us chat and discuss interactively.

Although there are many people preferring other video conference platforms, like Zoom, I choose EZTalks because I find it easier to use and more affordable.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ezTalks
ezTalks review by Samuel F.
Samuel F.

"Simple App to Use"

What do you like best?

1) It's a very useful app that helps me to communicate with those people I need

2) It can be used on Android devices, Apple devices, Mac and PC. I often use it on my Android device

3) and I can still enjoy smooth communication via video and audio.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if I could set a ringtone to remind me that the message has arrived. No other drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mainly focus on its whiteboard & screen share features. I think ezTalks does well in these parts. So if you are also looking for the platforms with these features, I strongly recommend it to you.

Sometimes I would like to discuss with my teammates about the project, but we're not in the same place. We can use ezTalks to communicate with each other. Whiteboard and screen sharing help to illustrate the sales reports easily.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

ezTalks review by Kurt B.
Kurt B.

"Excellent Video Conferencing Tool That's Connecting Us With Partners"

What do you like best?

EZtalks really is focused on the program. While we have used other video conferencing tools in the past, many of them load unnecessary features to what is essentially a relatively simple concept which is that we need to connect parties by video. Still, despite this simplicity it is robust. It supports multiple devices with minimal to non-existent lag or interference.

What do you dislike?

There's no Calendar or email management or syncing features. So you have to manually enter the meeting into the calendar if you rely on such for reminders and scheduling. I would gladly pay a bit more for this feature but it doesn't deter things fully for me.

Customer Support is also not perfect. While better than most, I have encountered slow response times and have felt on more than a few occasions that the Support staff are following a script and not properly evaluating and diagnosing my issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether you need email and calandar integration, if all you're looking for is a simple video conferencing tool without the frills and half the cost then this is an easy recommendation. You also should consider which devices you'll be needing the tool for. We thought we would need Join.Me for multiple device types but ended up just being PC/Mac which Eztalk supports. Again, no frills.

It connects our teams together both internally and externally as well. We use video conferencing a lot with our partners and it helps make us appear professional and well organized.

ezTalks review by LEON K.
LEON K.

"Lots of Tools for Conducting a Course"

What do you like best?

The audio and video quality of ezTalks Webinar is generally high.

Many other features which make this app better than other apps like screen sharing, scheduling, instant chatting and more...

What I use most often is its whiteboard, as I need to illustrate the exercises that have been sent to the students. This tool is especially great for students’ engagement and interactivity.

What do you dislike?

The design capabilities within ezTalks Webinar are somewhat limited. Actually, it doesn’t affect me, but I think if this feature can be improved, more users, especially marketers will choose ezTalks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good for online education.

This tool is particularly useful for us for education that can be presented virtually or that are being held at a location inconvenient for our students. We save time and money to travel around for courses. Also, we can attract more students to join our classes.

ezTalks review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Easy to use + Cloud Rec + Video Conference Meeting"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily cloud recordings of a multi-person meeting on a free plan is the biggest reason EzTalks stands out. It's the simplest process to record a meeting, hop off the call, grab your video file. As teams are ever more spread out geographically this is so important and missing from so many other video meeting, teleconference and webinar apps *especially* in their free versions.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few errors with the audio and video syncing which after a video can take quite a bit of editing to get right using a video editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The fantastic thing about EzTalks is that their free plan really makes sense for businesses starting out and meeting their early needs, and their upgraded plans make sense for the directions as a business grows, particularly with the webinars. We've tried other providers but the setup and call control generally had too many options and one person could rarely host and run their own webinar, meaning 2 team members had to be dedicated time-wise to a single call. If you have under 24 participants, that's usually not cost-effective so I recommend trying this service for a much simpler easier to manage app.

Not being able to affordably record video meetings with clients, with team members was frustrating. EzTalks has expanded what we can do including easy video testimonials, multi-user meeting recordings and expanded the range of what we can produce video-wise with a team that's based across the US and Canada

ezTalks review by Sujan S.
Sujan S.

"My working experience with ezTalks"

What do you like best?

What I like most about utilizing ezTalks is the convenience and accessibility. ezTalks has all the features needed - HD video and audio, ability to share a screen or a whiteboard, and send instant messages etc. What I like most is that the signup process is convenient to follow, which doesn’t require my ID.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to complain about this software. It delivers exactly the performance as what we expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If ease of use is your primary request, this is the tool for you. Or if you’re looking for a platform with free trial version, this will be also suitable for you.

We work a lot overseas and we should connect with others in different time zones very often. ezTalks simplifies this for us. Particularly, its scheduling feature brings us much convenience.

ezTalks review by Riley R.
Riley R.

"Greatly increase our working productivity"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and set up, reliable and very responsive. Best thing is that you can get Mobile accessibility with many features like screen sharing, scheduling, chatting, etc. to communicate with others on some sales projects.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. In fact, our team is satisfied with this video conferencing innovation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for all types of businesses, especially for the sales departments or companies. Work efficiently, communicate effectively and track easily.

In the past, I need to book another meeting room for daily or weekly sales reports. But now, I can launch the app and ask my manager to host the meeting easily. It gives us a good platform to hold meetings and better follow up with the sales trend.

ezTalks review by Evelyn T.
Evelyn T.

"Good Recruitment Experience with ezTalks"

What do you like best?

I like all the features provided by ezTalks for different needs but the best thing I find is that I can record for reuse so I can download the recording and select the most important part to show to the corresponding leader. It is truly the best available in the market. The mobile app gives us more freedom to use this at wherever we go. Very flexible.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be used for recruitment and communicate with no need to travel around.

Staff recruitment in different places can be done more easily. ezTalks helps us save money, effort and time. It also helps us to recruit more talents despite different cities and even countries.

ezTalks review by Jancy T.
Jancy T.

"Meet my meeting/discussion need perfectly"

What do you like best?

I have ever heard of this before, but only after I use it, can I find its great benefits. It can connect to desktops and mobile devices in one video meeting. I can use my phone or my computer to conduct a meeting. It brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools.

I don’t like to buy an app without free trial as I am afraid of wasting money. Thanks to ezTalks, I can use this for free.

What do you dislike?

I only have one suggestion. No option to postpone the software to update, sometimes we need to update just before the start of the meeting and it causes delay to attend. (Now I will open the software in advance to avoid this situation.)

I can save cost and communicate with my team members with mere a phone or computer. All the projects can be discussed to collect different kinds of opinions more effectively.

ezTalks review by Xavier Carles B.
Xavier Carles B.

"Meet S is a great hardware with built-in software service for group communication"

What do you like best?

First, installation is very easy.

Second, during the meeting, it is so easy to control a meeting and interact with others. We often interact by screen sharing, whiteboarding, and real time videos of ourselves.

Third, it is affordable and high-performance.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can’t think of anything major at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those who need to have meetings or frequent discussions for about 1-6 people in a huddle room, this is definitely a good choice worth considering.

With ezTalks Meet S, we can do as its name suggests. It is easy to meet each associate even in various areas. Thanks to Meet S, we no longer waste much time and money on travelling to have a meeting.

ezTalks review by Muhammad Nabeel M.
Muhammad Nabeel M.

"Share my webinar experience"

What do you like best?

An efficient platform for managing and executing a presentation to larger amount of audience at a quite affordable price. I have bought the pricing plan at $40 for 100 participants. And they can know more about computer science with my classes.

What do you dislike?

Though I like the overall quality of ezTalks Webinar, I still hope it can have more design capabilities for the waiting room, but I heard they are already implementing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More and more webinar solutions appear in the market. It takes much time to make a comparison. Some of them are not free at all, so I can’t try all. As for this, I can try ezTalks webinar for 100 mins for free. If you meet with the same dilemma, you can also choose this.

I have never had any connection problems, which is great, as this has been a pain in the past and has cost me much time.

ezTalks review by Mamotaz B.
Mamotaz B.

"My Favorite Video Conferencing Software"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, ezTalks can be my favorite video conferencing software.

1. The capability of the software is satisfactory. We can use it for group meetings and for webinars about customer support.

2. It is able to host a meeting/webinar, via a computer or even with a smartphone.

3. I can record my meetings or webinars and others that I would like to share can easily get the recordings. So I don’t need to explain the same question for several times.

What do you dislike?

Overall this is really amazing, the only thing I don't like is that you need to update the Webinar pricing plan after the free 100 mins are used while luckily, I can use Meetings for free without this time limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good and flexible tool for those who are also giving customer support often.

As for the meeting service, it helps me save time and travel cost for remote communication. I can help my customers to solve problems online. As for the webinar, I can record the sessions when showing how to solve the problems and I don’t need to explain the same question for  many many times.

ezTalks review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Effective solution for online discussion"

What do you like best?

ezTalks helps me to connect with my other QA teammates at the same time. I can have meetings without the help of technicians.

It offers you videoconferencing rooms for maintaining the standard of professionalism, security and perfection by using its features.

I like its clean user interface for it’s easy to access and understand.

What do you dislike?

If the internet speed can’t be good enough, I can’t reach 1080P for HD video image. I can change the resolution to adapt it also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to my friends as this meeting service can be used for free.

We are using it to have meetings with those who will be working from home and it works quite well for that purpose. Besides, many many discussions are needed to be done related to our quality assurance tasks, so it can save our time greatly and make great contribution to our effective communication.

ezTalks review by Lee J.
Lee J.

"Nice platform works on my phone for collaboration "

What do you like best?

We use it for remote team communication for a long time. There are several kinds of tools out there. For example, I can invite others to join our group and receive an access through their own devices, even smartphones. It makes it possible for us to enjoy seamless collaboration wherever we go.

What do you dislike?

I hope I can choose to update the software “now” or “later”.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their new updates keep adding to its effectiveness. But the pricing plans are still cost-effective, even for free. Especially good for startups!

We focus more on the information protection and ezTalks does well in this aspect. It AES 256 bit encryption technologies make me feel satisfied.

ezTalks review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"ezTalks for Webinars"

What do you like best?

1) I can reach and engage my colleagues easily from anywhere at any time and on any device, though I use iPhone while they use computers or Android devices.

2) I like its whiteboarding feature. I can illustrate my ideas directly on it and this makes it easier for others to understand what I'm saying. Very amazing! Another feature, recording, is also useful, as I can record the training courses for future usage and review.

3) It has a trial option for free. I can use this software without any cost.

What do you dislike?

I think it will be better if it has more than 100 mins of the free trial, although during this period, I can do lots of webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a webinar platform that is easy-to-use, I think it is your best choice. You can use it for conducting webinars without the help of technical personnel.

I think you can make full use of its free trial version. That's also amazing!!!

weekly skill training

Features like screen sharing, whiteboarding and scheduling are suitable to be used for training.

ezTalks review by Vishal T.
Vishal T.

"Great for regular meetings"

What do you like best?

Three main features that I use:

1. Muting participants- helps not to interrupt my train of thought

2. Whiteboarding- helps to illustrate the charts and data easily

3. Screen sharing- helps not to refer to the manual documents or look for information elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

It would be greater if we don't have to install any application even when being a host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good product for companies to host frequent meetings with multiple teams or employees in different locations.

Our company has weekly and monthly meetings. We save a lot with the help of EZtalks, no matter cost or time. All can still communicate effectively just like in real life.

ezTalks review by User

"Cool video conferencing tool beyond expectations!"

What do you like best?

Setting up and starting a ezTalks conference is so easy that anyone can look like a pro! I can start a conference on any computer or even my phone and invite anyone to join in the meeting at anytime.

What do you dislike?

I'd like that the chatting history can be also recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I invite you to use ezTalks to start adding colleagues, friends and family to keep in touch with them. Also, if it is necessary, you can also use tools to collaborate.

This software helps me a lot. It's worth mentioning that, one time, there was something wrong with a teammate's mobile phone app and they wanted me to have a look. We used ezTalks to share a screen and easily see the problem. At the same time, we could talk and see each other easily to solve the problem.

ezTalks review by Rick C.
Rick C.

"Good communication tool"

What do you like best?

The process of registering and getting started with the platform was very quick and easy. The account menu and tools are organized in a very neat and user-friendly layout. Most importantly, the live support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

In this moments i can not think anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ezTalks as a helpful tool for conducting and recording online presentations that can allow you to communicate in a hassle-freeway.

I think ezTalks is reliable and easy to use, so if you do decide to use its video conferencing service, you should be able to handle it much easier.

ezTalks review by User

"Extremely Intuitive Interface, Good Webinar Solution, Strongly Recommend It!"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of Webinar Solutions for online classes, webinars, training, etc. ezTalks Webinar undoubtedly comes to the TOP 1 in my mind now. I use screen sharing very very often as it matters to my job. When talking about the specific software or detail, I need to use screen sharing for real-time explanation. Even when I do that, the video and audio quality is still excellent. That’s amazing...

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you may also love it. I use it quite often, and if you also need to do webinars, it can be your best option.

No. I have nothing dislike. That why I just said, this is the top 1 webinar software in my opinion after I use it.

ezTalks review by User

"A Popular Choice Recommended by My Friends, Keeping Us Connected ALWAYS."

What do you like best?

Once connection was established it was easy enough to gain responsive control and communicate with others even far away from me. Annotations with the help of both screen sharing and whiteboarding work well although there are several classmates in our team in multiple locations on the weekend. Thanks to its high-quality video and audio, I can communicate with my friends without any limitation about the group projects we are doing.

What do you dislike?

The connection via wifi will be not as good as that of the Ethernet cable connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly. I like to recommend it as it is free without any further cost and its features are ideal for easy interaction.

It solves my problems: How to keep people on the same page effectively? How to get easy communication even the members are in various spaces? How to get a free way to achieve the goal?

ezTalks review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"ezTalks review"

What do you like best?

I liked that it made it easy for the team to collaborate even if we were not in the same room, building, or city. There were a lot of great features that make it easy to control meetings and share screens and such.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that sometimes the connection could be compromised a bit, but that may be an issue on our end. There were also some glitches sometimes when trying to share screens or use the interactive whiteboard. I only stopped using it to save some money for a bit, but when more funds start coming in I will be sure to restart on the subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying out the free version first before you commit to it. You should also talk to technical support when you need technical help instead of giving up on the program right away.

We solved being able to communicate with the team when we were not able to be in the same place. It made it easy to communicate with those who travelled more and those who preferred to work at home. I realized that it was better to use than Skype and I liked the benefit of being able to share screens.

ezTalks review by User in Computer Software

"Good tool for booking and hosting online remote courses with my teachers/classmates on various place"

What do you like best?

ezTalks Webinar is my choice and I think it deserves my review as I really want more people to get such a pretty good app. I can easily show what the screen I’m trying to share, and when I am sharing the screen or the specified app, others can see simultaneously. We can discuss on the same exercise easily and clearly with its online whiteboard (pens, eraser, highlighter...). Effective helper for every student.

What do you dislike?

Better bandwidth for better performance. I think this is the common problem for this kind of tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ezTalks Webinar is a platform recommended for people who need to interact with your teachers and classmates like me. EXACTLY suitable for online education!!!

It's easy to carry out online courses,training and presentations while using this software. We often use it for remote education on weekends as we will be in different locations then.

ezTalks review by Vicki F.
Vicki F.

"Free Shared Meeting Software"

What do you like best?

EZTalks is easy to set up and use to share my screen with team members for meeting and training.

What do you dislike?

The free version does have some limitations, but that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty simple and the free version works well.

There are times when training my team members requires them to see my screen for the correct steps and processes. We are located all across the country and cannot meet in person, so this helps.

ezTalks review by User in Internet

"Easy to use no matter where you are, great and free app."

What do you like best?

It is easy to get multiple as well as remote people together with one communication app like ezTalks to converse. Especially for us students, we don’t want to spend much money but we need communication with some features like screen sharing, recording, polling and etc., then ezTalks Meetings can be under consideration.

What do you dislike?

There are often updates and while they are quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend utilizing ezTalks for your next online discussion. It is user-friendly enough for everyone, even without any technical expertise.

It can start a communication with integrated audio & video easily so that everyone can get on the same page quickly. My friends and families all love it as it is easy to use and free to use. Even sometimes we need professional features to help us analyze something, this can also satisfy us.

ezTalks review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Impression on this video conference software"

What do you like best?

This is my first video conference software and it really leaves a good impression on my ability to connect from many locations. It's free to sign up, easy to log in and most importantly, easy to invite others to join the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any issues wih eztalks meetings, only personal ones like my headset not working and therefore getting late to a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and ideal for online group regular meetings from our hospital.

We can have presentations remotely and share important information quickly to our hospital team, no matter where they are.

ezTalks review by User

"A great tool for online course presentations"

What do you like best?

ezTalks Webinar is free to sign up and it is easy to sign in with Facebook also. It's also good to share the screen, do text chat and even customize my teaching platform without any problem. Best Saas ever!

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I dislike. But it would be better if the reporting feature can be more comprehensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

an affordable and quite useful alternative to GoToWebinar or Skype

A great program for you if you need to host frequent online courses with others, whether internally or externally. It allows us to do that quickly without any hassle!

ezTalks review by Amya M.
Amya M.

"A good solution for training"

What do you like best?

EzTalks’ webinar service is making our job training more easily even some of the workers are absent. The training courses can be also recorded with the help of ezTalks’ recording feature. Besides, we can use it’s screen sharing feature to share files with no need to take the necessary material everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I hope it can provide longer free time limitation, although it’s price is not expensive.

We need to join the training regularly to improve our etiquette. This helps us a lot as a company to get higher training efficiency with less time and cost.

ezTalks review by User

"Perfect platform for marketing team’s communication."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it comes with a trial version, even some other platforms nowadays don’t provide. It is as simple as clicking on the link from the meeting to get multiple and even remote people together in one place to converse.

What do you dislike?

There are often updates though they are quick. I can understand that as I also look forward to its more development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All of us want to save cost and save time. This brand provides us a cost-effective way to hold a meeting. I think all you can try it with the free trial plan first and you

The market changes constantly, so our team quite need frequent discussion and regular meetings. ezTalks Meetings did help us a lot. Discuss quickly and effective!

ezTalks review by Charles K.
Charles K.

"An online meeting solution"

What do you like best?

Communication speed between two more peoples and group peoples is good. I often use it on my PC.

Sharing the screen is very useful that function to be able to give demonstrations through the shared desk.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the tool is its limitations for being free, since it limits the time you can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is the best we have so far...give it a try and you will not regret it.

We use it to maintain internal communication in the network and also with our clients.

ezTalks review by Brandon T.
Brandon T.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Very focused on individuals and very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit difficult to understand the purpose of the business solely by the title.

It has been great to be able to develop myself better as a business owner and help my business grow and move forward.

ezTalks review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Usage is easy, even for new staff."

What do you like best?

Our company involves many processes with overseas partners or customers. We can host meetings with our partners all over the world by virtue of ezTalks' features and we can also use it to guide clients how to solve the problem more quickly when they meet with minor difficulties. We can pre-record some tutorial courses for our customers.

What do you dislike?

It would be more attractive if the automated webinar service can be used in the free trial version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mainly focus on its screen share features. I think ezTalks does well in these parts. So if you are also looking for platforms with these features, I strongly recommend it to you.

Our service uses ezTalks to develop relationships, provide guidance and advice to our customers.

ezTalks review by Morgan D.
Morgan D.

"Board Meeting Video Calls"

What do you like best?

It's an easy-to-use application with a great, simple design. It is accessible on many different platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and a browser. I really like that the video quality is HD. The whiteboard and screen sharing functionalities are much appreciated. It's great that users

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any cons or dislikes.

One major benefit is being able to have all board members attend meetings. Especially members that don't live in the same state that the meeting is being held in.

ezTalks review by Ashish C.
Ashish C.

"One stop solution for all your web meeting needs!"

What do you like best?

What I liked most was the quick and easy set up of meetings. You can sign up easily and start! Scheduling, joining and hosting a meet is as easy as a single click once you are in your dashboard. Looks very clean and clear dashboard where you can find everything required for an online meeting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes setting up a meeting takes time! The buffering takes place slowly. Can be optimized a bit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it to understand it well!

Web conferencing

Scheduling business meetings online

Collaborating with colleagues and staff!

ezTalks review by Roberto E. R.
Roberto E. R.

"Easy appointment meetingsmeet"

What do you like best?

I like the service available to the us users. Being able to schedule limitless meetings is a blessing for a start-up.

What do you dislike?

The software could be better integrated. However this doesn't deter from the overall value and ease of use.

Meetings across associates or with business partners for B2B work.

ezTalks review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Web Conferencing "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can do video webinars with my prospects and clients. In my company we have staff all over and this gives us a chance to come together on meetings and see one another.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues as of yet. Ever since I have used it has been working with no issues at all. I need to sign up for myself we use one log in currently per our company requirements.

I am in Sales and show my clients the software live and they get a chance to see how it can benefit their business needs.

ezTalks review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"I think ezTalks has the potential of becoming a leading innovative platform for video conferecing"

What do you like best?

The sound quality was very good. User experience was good as well - you get this feeling of having a 'real-world' conversation

What do you dislike?

The video quality could be better as it was blurring the image from the other side of the call

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform has potential and with a bit more improvement, it would be good to go

Easy communication

Easy to use

ezTalks review by User

"The most enjoyable meeting room experience with ezTalks Onion."

What do you like best?

I apply for their free trial program, I am very impressed by the way to get it set up and enjoy the freedom to talk in front of my TV without being tied to my earphone. I use it instead of setting up camera, and earphone. Very convenient to use, really love using it.

Another thing I have to mention is that the device is used together with its own software, and it has very useful features, one I love most is "Recording".

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can say, but if they can add more file formats to save the recording should be better for more users.

I use it to connect three other offices, we do not have special IT guys for us to solve IT problems, but this device is simply very easy for any of us to get it setting up and maintain.

ezTalks review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Interactive web-based meetings"

What do you like best?

I like the ease that you can communicate with other people in the meeting in a variety of formats.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes the video and audio quality are non-optimal.

We currently have an employee on maternity leave and have used ezTalks to hold board meetings. She is able to be engaged in the meeting seamlessly.

ezTalks review by User

"ezTalks makes conferencing and screensharing easy"

What do you like best?

I like ez because you can do video conferencing for meetings and share your screen for different projects.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its not as fast as I would like or I have to adjust the volume.

This helps with people who work remote and need to hop on meetings.

ezTalks review by Willard B.
Willard B.

"Very informative "

What do you like best?

User-friendly easy to comprehend, its something I could use to inform employees.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I think it's a great tool.

I'm still new to its use so I will let you know.

ezTalks review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"ezTalks is easy!"

What do you like best?

Using the apps for meetings on the go has been extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The free version that is highly advertised doesn't offer a lot for users.

Meetings on the go have been a great benefit.

ezTalks review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Trust-worthy video conferencing Service"

What do you like best?

I used it's cloud service for about 3 months and basically it has all the features I have to use: screen sharing, whiteboard. What's most importantly is that their service support is very kind and helpful! They guide me very quickly all the time!

What do you dislike?

The software supports windows, mac, iphone, Android phone but not android pad so far, I think they may consider adding this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest my friends to try it out.

I used it for daily meetings for my team in Hong Kong and Los Angeles, so far we are going along well with it.

ezTalks review by Consultant in Restaurants
Consultant in Restaurants

"Pretty Satisfied"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to use. Also pretty nice whiteboard.

What do you dislike?

The connection can be a bit slow at times.

I used EZ Talks to set up my financial aid at school. It was really easy.

Learning about ezTalks?

* We monitor all ezTalks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.