ezTalks

ezTalks offers web and video conferencing service that makes your meetings easy and collaborative, with powerful features like HD video/audio Chat, IM, screen sharing, recording and whiteboard, etc.

Work for ezTalks?

Learning about ezTalks?

ezTalks Reviews

Ask ezTalks a Question
Showing 64 ezTalks reviews
Neimary V.

"The best program to make work conferences!"

What do you like best?

It is fantastic this software that facilitates enough to realize meetings by means of video conferences; allowing them to talk about important issues in a short time while the members go to their computers. The design of the program is quite pleasant and does not weigh at the time of loading without unnecessary accessories. It has a whiteboard function where there are tools that cover enough what one needs. The support people of this program explain well when having some doubts or problems.

What do you dislike?

It has very good services, although you need to update the service for massive conferences, not many functions of the Webinar that we can perform are available. If you could allow us to set a tone to notice incoming messages in our tray, and ending, does not have calendar functions; If a reminder is required for a conference, it must be planned in calendars made by ourselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great program that will allow you to specify meetings leaving aside the site where you are, the shared screen that you offer, it also results in a pleasant interactive conversation design with which you will stop being a problem the ineffective communication of mobile phones.

It turns out to be very easy to learn to use this program even the new members, intuitive. What has saved us a lot of time having to keep in training someone new who has not been working with software similar to this one.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ezTalks
Hamza H.

"ezTalks is more useful and makes it easier to organize our work"

What do you like best?

We can record the video. We can share a screen with the whole team. We can get very very smooth audio and video chat as well as text chat. We can schedule the meeting and remind the members of the meeting easily. So many features.

-Conference calls

-Instant messaging

-File sharing

-Audio meeting

-Video meeting

This is a single application for all of our problems

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can not say I dislike anything about the ezTalks Meetings as it always seems to work just the way I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a choice with hesitation, just try this program. You won`t regret!!

We are a team working on the same project so we need to conduct meetings quite often. Unavoidably, someone may be busy with other urgent task and fails to join the meeting. I like that this app allows you to record a meeting as this is very critical in such situation because those who could not join at the time can refer to the recording and don’t miss any important points. It makes our working tasks go well.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Hamza i.

"Unified communications with high quality"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I've had much fewer issues with conducting a meeting or even a webinar. It has plenty of functions. In my opinion, two of them are the most important. One, it has the instant messaging feature. I think, for participants, real-time chat is a great way to interact without having to interrupt or talk to someone who is about to share. Two, it is an flexible app as it is compatible with any of my devices, no matter mobile phones or desktop devices.

What do you dislike?

It would be much appreciated that if all the services are totally free, like On-demand Webinar service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ezTalks is a solid option for video conferencing. It is worth a try.

I am an engineer. Sometimes I need to communicate with the customer or the group members. With ezTalks, I can not only host meetings with others, but also conduct training for the group members. In our company, we use this app quite often as it is productive and brings lots of convenience to us.

Taimoor k.

"I use it a lot for video conferences"

What do you like best?

In our company it is very important to have different types of tools that allow us to communicate effectively while we can learn new practical methods that allow us to enhance our working efficiency and productivity. There are many features you can't miss while using ezTalks. For example,

1.Both live chat and audio/video collaboration are available.

2.No need to take document everywhere for a meeting with the help of innovative screen sharing.

3.Possible to record the meeting for those who’re absent to review it in their spare time.

4.You can mute or unmute other however you want.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if I can send the document directly to others via the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a piece of software that is quite complete and adjusted to even the most complex business requirements. ezTalks is so comprehensive that it includes many features, making the communication in your company experience an impressive improvement.

We can no longer be worried about the difficulties in sharing ideas and the details of our each development project. It is taken as a fundamental aspect the improvement of communication with our co-workers and team members.

muhiminul i.

"we really like this product "

What do you like best?

ezTalks Webinar is a growing platform that presents an incredibly simple user interface. Every user can find the respective function icon within seconds. Actually, I think screen sharing is the best part of this application, like we can share a whiteboard or screen to even more then one people and can have side to side chat with presentation. This is very useful when someone need to explain some rules or other document.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about ezTalks Webinar, as the experience with ezTalks has been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This app increase the training efficiency of our team. After trying numerous options, our organization is quite confident that ezTalks Webinar can be the best solution for us.

We use ezTalks Webinar for training. The responsible employees in our team can provide relative training about etiquette and rules & regulations for the new staff. They don’t need to do the same thing over and over again as the platform provides recording feature. Also, we can use the on-demand webinar service now as we have upgraded the pricing plan.

Tudor C.

"Great tool for video conferencing A good piece of meeting software."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to set up a meeting quickly, copying a link to copy and then being able to share and invite others to join the meeting really easily. This software is very aesthetic in its design. setting up a meeting was very easy and convenient for students and you can share the screen, you have a whiteboard all you need. Easy to use software, and helpful staff who try to solve any issues you might have. This program helps you communicate with the team and explain how well the strategy you apply. This program helps you communicate with your team and explain them as clearly as possible. I like how it interacts with people directly to avoid confusion and to be on everyone's behalf.

What do you dislike?

Frankly speaking, I have not run into anything that I dislike. There was one time that the whiteboarding was a bit laggy, but that was the only time it was not working. So far no cons found using this package. It has all the things you would need for conferencing virtually.The 40 mins for "each meeting" seems a bit low. This product was extremely easy to set up and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is an invaluable tool to attend meetings from anywhere. It makes us chat and discuss interactively.

Although there are many people preferring other video conference platforms, like Zoom, I choose EZTalks because I find it easier to use and more affordable.

Abdur Rehman N.

"ezTalks- Its screen sharing feature is highly recommended."

What do you like best?

Of course, it has an excellent quality of audio and video so that we can have a video & audio chat in real time. More importantly, we often use its screen sharing feature as we need to use it to show the app on our devices. This function helps us a lot.

What do you dislike?

I would love it better if its webinar features are also all free to the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has the great advantages and we hope all of you can get the video conferencing app and services with no need to waste your money.

It makes our communication no longer bored as there are many tools available to enrich our discussion. We have no need to come together to the same place and have no need to worry about that the tools it have can’t help you to explain the issues clearly.

Samuel F.

"Simple App to Use"

What do you like best?

1) It's a very useful app that helps me to communicate with those people I need

2) It can be used on Android devices, Apple devices, Mac and PC. I often use it on my Android device

3) and I can still enjoy smooth communication via video and audio.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if I could set a ringtone to remind me that the message has arrived. No other drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I mainly focus on its whiteboard & screen share features. I think ezTalks does well in these parts. So if you are also looking for the platforms with these features, I strongly recommend it to you.

Sometimes I would like to discuss with my teammates about the project, but we're not in the same place. We can use ezTalks to communicate with each other. Whiteboard and screen sharing help to illustrate the sales reports easily.

MD Nadim M.

"It Is Great for online consultations about the medical knowledge""

What do you like best?

EzTalks is very easy, fast and reliable. I love the fact that it supports HD audio and video so that we can exchange the ideas smoothly. I already did a comparison between the top 10 conference software and this renders free version along with the most features.

What do you dislike?

If we proceed with a brainstorming discussion with more than 100 people, we may need to pay to upgrade the service. i think it is not easy for student .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have all the features that you need for your discussion and you have a low budget when choosing a conference tool, this comes to be the best option. .......

I can ask those who are expert in medical aspect. They can share the opinions online with me or more people. I have gotten lots of relative information in this process.

Kurt B.

"Excellent Video Conferencing Tool That's Connecting Us With Partners"

What do you like best?

EZtalks really is focused on the program. While we have used other video conferencing tools in the past, many of them load unnecessary features to what is essentially a relatively simple concept which is that we need to connect parties by video. Still, despite this simplicity it is robust. It supports multiple devices with minimal to non-existent lag or interference.

What do you dislike?

There's no Calendar or email management or syncing features. So you have to manually enter the meeting into the calendar if you rely on such for reminders and scheduling. I would gladly pay a bit more for this feature but it doesn't deter things fully for me.

Customer Support is also not perfect. While better than most, I have encountered slow response times and have felt on more than a few occasions that the Support staff are following a script and not properly evaluating and diagnosing my issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider whether you need email and calandar integration, if all you're looking for is a simple video conferencing tool without the frills and half the cost then this is an easy recommendation. You also should consider which devices you'll be needing the tool for. We thought we would need Join.Me for multiple device types but ended up just being PC/Mac which Eztalk supports. Again, no frills.

It connects our teams together both internally and externally as well. We use video conferencing a lot with our partners and it helps make us appear professional and well organized.

Kamal G.

"The most modern communication tool for teamwork, Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

There are many things I like about ezTalks, what I like is that you can use the service for free. I can try it before I upgrade the plan. Basically, it has an excellent quality of audio and video. Its private chat feature is excellent when you want to discuss important topics with a specific member of the team.

What do you dislike?

The meeting duration for each meeting for the free trial version maybe a little short. I should hold another meeting to continue to discuss.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is always practical and easy to use, a complete tool for any business environment.

It enables me to manage the tasks and team members very easily as I don’t need to keep being in the office even I go to somewhere on business. Enough communication makes most of things go well in our department.

LEON K.

"Lots of Tools for Conducting a Course"

What do you like best?

The audio and video quality of ezTalks Webinar is generally high.

Many other features which make this app better than other apps like screen sharing, scheduling, instant chatting and more...

What I use most often is its whiteboard, as I need to illustrate the exercises that have been sent to the students. This tool is especially great for students’ engagement and interactivity.

What do you dislike?

The design capabilities within ezTalks Webinar are somewhat limited. Actually, it doesn’t affect me, but I think if this feature can be improved, more users, especially marketers will choose ezTalks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good for online education.

This tool is particularly useful for us for education that can be presented virtually or that are being held at a location inconvenient for our students. We save time and money to travel around for courses. Also, we can attract more students to join our classes.

MD R.

"I use it a lot for communicating with those in our team ."

What do you like best?

Thankfully, with ezTalks, everybody in our team knows what's going on, whether at home or in the classroom. Everyone can engage with each other whether related to the task delegated by the leader or just socially.

What do you dislike?

I just want to say, it is so useful that I have nothing to complain. I have not found any dislike things .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only with one free software like ezTalks, you can communicate with lots of people according to your needs. It can be taken into your considerable options when you choose the tool to help you connect with others.

Enough communication can make our task work smoothly. Last time, the project we have done won the first prize, so I think the mutual communication is very very important. ezTalks provides free service, which is suitable for us.

Alex S.

"Easy to use + Cloud Rec + Video Conference Meeting"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily cloud recordings of a multi-person meeting on a free plan is the biggest reason EzTalks stands out. It's the simplest process to record a meeting, hop off the call, grab your video file. As teams are ever more spread out geographically this is so important and missing from so many other video meeting, teleconference and webinar apps *especially* in their free versions.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few errors with the audio and video syncing which after a video can take quite a bit of editing to get right using a video editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The fantastic thing about EzTalks is that their free plan really makes sense for businesses starting out and meeting their early needs, and their upgraded plans make sense for the directions as a business grows, particularly with the webinars. We've tried other providers but the setup and call control generally had too many options and one person could rarely host and run their own webinar, meaning 2 team members had to be dedicated time-wise to a single call. If you have under 24 participants, that's usually not cost-effective so I recommend trying this service for a much simpler easier to manage app.

Not being able to affordably record video meetings with clients, with team members was frustrating. EzTalks has expanded what we can do including easy video testimonials, multi-user meeting recordings and expanded the range of what we can produce video-wise with a team that's based across the US and Canada

Sujan S.

"My working experience with ezTalks"

What do you like best?

What I like most about utilizing ezTalks is the convenience and accessibility. ezTalks has all the features needed - HD video and audio, ability to share a screen or a whiteboard, and send instant messages etc. What I like most is that the signup process is convenient to follow, which doesn’t require my ID.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to complain about this software. It delivers exactly the performance as what we expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If ease of use is your primary request, this is the tool for you. Or if you’re looking for a platform with free trial version, this will be also suitable for you.

We work a lot overseas and we should connect with others in different time zones very often. ezTalks simplifies this for us. Particularly, its scheduling feature brings us much convenience.

Wasif I.

"Reliable performance, simple to use and multiple functions"

What do you like best?

ezTalks must be one of the best experiences for consistent sound and image on a video conferencing tool. Whether I'm in the office or working from home, I've received good success with this software. I particularly appreciate its recording option, which allows me to create and share recordings of webinars or meetings that someone or some people cannot attend.

What do you dislike?

No complaints for now. I'm very satisfied with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it and be able to communicate with staff, partners, customers and etc. no matter the location.

In the past, we may need to get together to discuss a project or even a plan, but now we just need to launch the ezTalks app and then use it to have instant or scheduled communication or brainstorming. Very effective!!

Priya S.

"It is A handy tool that is easy to use. "

What do you like best?

It is a very good App for online call and conferrance and any other online services . this app is provided much better option for our studies . it is much chipper than any other apps . this app is really very good and it is very important for us.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about this software. it is all over good app .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Suitable for all students who don’t want to spend much money on effective communication. It has free trial version that is available to any user. i recommend it for all student

I often use it for group discussion on our learning project. And it can be used on my android phone as well as my computer. This is very convenient and handy.

Riley R.

"Greatly increase our working productivity"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and set up, reliable and very responsive. Best thing is that you can get Mobile accessibility with many features like screen sharing, scheduling, chatting, etc. to communicate with others on some sales projects.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. In fact, our team is satisfied with this video conferencing innovation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal for all types of businesses, especially for the sales departments or companies. Work efficiently, communicate effectively and track easily.

In the past, I need to book another meeting room for daily or weekly sales reports. But now, I can launch the app and ask my manager to host the meeting easily. It gives us a good platform to hold meetings and better follow up with the sales trend.

Evelyn T.

"Good Recruitment Experience with ezTalks"

What do you like best?

I like all the features provided by ezTalks for different needs but the best thing I find is that I can record for reuse so I can download the recording and select the most important part to show to the corresponding leader. It is truly the best available in the market. The mobile app gives us more freedom to use this at wherever we go. Very flexible.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can be used for recruitment and communicate with no need to travel around.

Staff recruitment in different places can be done more easily. ezTalks helps us save money, effort and time. It also helps us to recruit more talents despite different cities and even countries.

Tayyab R.

"ezTalks is a dynamic video conferencing & discussion tool"

What do you like best?

Since we used ezTalks in our company, we are able to easily connect virtually for meetings and share our information on the screen along with annotation on the built-in whiteboard with whoever joins the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Once, we run into issues with sharing our screen but it's most likely due to the internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great, easy tool for conferencing! It saves time since we can see each other's screens and work easily together.

I have found this especially useful as our task organizers are in different states. To be honest, this app works better than any other program for interaction among team members when taking via both audio and video or reaching out for brainstorming and assistance.

Rony M.

"ezTalks Allows Us To Be Better Interconnected."

What do you like best?

Reliable and accessible video conferencing solution for communication and regular meeting. We have many meetings, especially on every Monday. This saves our time to schedule a series of meetings over and over again. I love its clean user interface as I can handle this technical issue within minutes at the very beginning. Moreover, it has the ability to share the desktop and whiteboard. This makes every session very interactive. Even when showing the sales report, it is still not bored.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is good enough. I think it is the best app i ever use for comonicat with each other on it job field .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it and enjoy it. This software is professional and approachable. More importantly, it is very easy to control.

It saves our cost and time. It simplifies the way we get connected. The largest benefit is there's no need to be face-to-face and we can use the nice features whenever we need it.

Jancy T.

"Meet my meeting/discussion need perfectly"

What do you like best?

I have ever heard of this before, but only after I use it, can I find its great benefits. It can connect to desktops and mobile devices in one video meeting. I can use my phone or my computer to conduct a meeting. It brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools.

I don’t like to buy an app without free trial as I am afraid of wasting money. Thanks to ezTalks, I can use this for free.

What do you dislike?

I only have one suggestion. No option to postpone the software to update, sometimes we need to update just before the start of the meeting and it causes delay to attend. (Now I will open the software in advance to avoid this situation.)

I can save cost and communicate with my team members with mere a phone or computer. All the projects can be discussed to collect different kinds of opinions more effectively.

Arslan K.

"possibility of recording the sessions"

What do you like best?

The ease of connecting with clients to host meetings/ webinars has been a breeze with ezTalks. Also it gives the ability to record your sessions, which is very helpful for me as well as my team employees. I can record the meetings about regular discussion/sales reporting, as well as webinars about skill training, product launch and etc. I can do it once and share the recordings for the same aim.

What do you dislike?

For my needs, I only use some of its features, especially the recording feature. I found nothing I was not fond of.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use its meetings and webinar services. Both of them are free, but they have some limitations as I know. Actually, what I want to use are free totally, as most of its features are free.

The ability to share ideas and materials online in real time. The ability to record the meeting or webinar I have hosted and share links on social media to get more like-minded friends.

Xavier Carles B.

"Meet S is a great hardware with built-in software service for group communication"

What do you like best?

First, installation is very easy.

Second, during the meeting, it is so easy to control a meeting and interact with others. We often interact by screen sharing, whiteboarding, and real time videos of ourselves.

Third, it is affordable and high-performance.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can’t think of anything major at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who need to have meetings or frequent discussions for about 1-6 people in a huddle room, this is definitely a good choice worth considering.

With ezTalks Meet S, we can do as its name suggests. It is easy to meet each associate even in various areas. Thanks to Meet S, we no longer waste much time and money on travelling to have a meeting.

Muhammad Nabeel M.

"Share my webinar experience"

What do you like best?

An efficient platform for managing and executing a presentation to larger amount of audience at a quite affordable price. I have bought the pricing plan at $40 for 100 participants. And they can know more about computer science with my classes.

What do you dislike?

Though I like the overall quality of ezTalks Webinar, I still hope it can have more design capabilities for the waiting room, but I heard they are already implementing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More and more webinar solutions appear in the market. It takes much time to make a comparison. Some of them are not free at all, so I can’t try all. As for this, I can try ezTalks webinar for 100 mins for free. If you meet with the same dilemma, you can also choose this.

I have never had any connection problems, which is great, as this has been a pain in the past and has cost me much time.

Mamotaz B.

"My Favorite Video Conferencing Software"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, ezTalks can be my favorite video conferencing software.

1. The capability of the software is satisfactory. We can use it for group meetings and for webinars about customer support.

2. It is able to host a meeting/webinar, via a computer or even with a smartphone.

3. I can record my meetings or webinars and others that I would like to share can easily get the recordings. So I don’t need to explain the same question for several times.

What do you dislike?

Overall this is really amazing, the only thing I don't like is that you need to update the Webinar pricing plan after the free 100 mins are used while luckily, I can use Meetings for free without this time limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good and flexible tool for those who are also giving customer support often.

As for the meeting service, it helps me save time and travel cost for remote communication. I can help my customers to solve problems online. As for the webinar, I can record the sessions when showing how to solve the problems and I don’t need to explain the same question for  many many times.

Muhammad M.

"ezTalks - A very productive tool for discussion when doing a project with others"

What do you like best?

I like ezTalks is because it is very easy to schedule a meeting and communicate with group of peoples. I like the ability to share my screen and video conference with colleagues no matter how far away they are, making it easier to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

All have gone well so far. The communication is no longer difficult thanks to ezTalks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

t is a great way to reduce your time and cut the cost that you spend on discussion. If you’re in the progress of searching for one to improve your collaboration efficiency, I believe ezTalks must be your No.1 pick!

We are the test team and we need to use some tools to explain something difficult to understand. ezTalks provide us with such tools. This platform is just easy to use and provides a simple interface to do audio, video and shareable desktop presentations.

"Effective solution for online discussion"

What do you like best?

ezTalks helps me to connect with my other QA teammates at the same time. I can have meetings without the help of technicians.

It offers you videoconferencing rooms for maintaining the standard of professionalism, security and perfection by using its features.

I like its clean user interface for it’s easy to access and understand.

What do you dislike?

If the internet speed can’t be good enough, I can’t reach 1080P for HD video image. I can change the resolution to adapt it also.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend it to my friends as this meeting service can be used for free.

We are using it to have meetings with those who will be working from home and it works quite well for that purpose. Besides, many many discussions are needed to be done related to our quality assurance tasks, so it can save our time greatly and make great contribution to our effective communication.

Lee J.

"Nice platform works on my phone for collaboration "

What do you like best?

We use it for remote team communication for a long time. There are several kinds of tools out there. For example, I can invite others to join our group and receive an access through their own devices, even smartphones. It makes it possible for us to enjoy seamless collaboration wherever we go.

What do you dislike?

I hope I can choose to update the software “now” or “later”.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their new updates keep adding to its effectiveness. But the pricing plans are still cost-effective, even for free. Especially good for startups!

We focus more on the information protection and ezTalks does well in this aspect. It AES 256 bit encryption technologies make me feel satisfied.

UE
User in Education Management

"ezTalks for Webinars"

What do you like best?

1) I can reach and engage my colleagues easily from anywhere at any time and on any device, though I use iPhone while they use computers or Android devices.

2) I like its whiteboarding feature. I can illustrate my ideas directly on it and this makes it easier for others to understand what I'm saying. Very amazing! Another feature, recording, is also useful, as I can record the training courses for future usage and review.

3) It has a trial option for free. I can use this software without any cost.

What do you dislike?

I think it will be better if it has more than 100 mins of the free trial, although during this period, I can do lots of webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a webinar platform that is easy-to-use, I think it is your best choice. You can use it for conducting webinars without the help of technical personnel.

I think you can make full use of its free trial version. That's also amazing!!!

weekly skill training

Features like screen sharing, whiteboarding and scheduling are suitable to be used for training.

"It's a lot of fun and it's interactive, and I use it a lot for E-learning"

What do you like best?

I often use EZTALKS Webinar to join the e-learning courses conducted by my professor. I have no need to download the app when joining the course. I think this saves my time. With ezTalks, we can share the screen for file reference, share the whiteboard for analyzing the exercise, record partial or the whole course for future reference, send messages for prompt questions. Although we have classes online, we can still feel engaged.

What do you dislike?

Only the host can record the course.if we can record the conferance video it will be very good .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a product to use in online education, the features and functionalities are perfect.

As our major needs professionalism, the platform for online education also needs to be professional enough. Though it is professional, it is quite easy to control and use. This can meet our request.

Vishal T.

"Great for regular meetings"

What do you like best?

Three main features that I use:

1. Muting participants- helps not to interrupt my train of thought

2. Whiteboarding- helps to illustrate the charts and data easily

3. Screen sharing- helps not to refer to the manual documents or look for information elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

It would be greater if we don't have to install any application even when being a host.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a good product for companies to host frequent meetings with multiple teams or employees in different locations.

Our company has weekly and monthly meetings. We save a lot with the help of EZtalks, no matter cost or time. All can still communicate effectively just like in real life.

Farhan T.

"Perfect software for working remotely with a team, better and cheaper services"

What do you like best?

Ability to share screens as well as use video chat. It's nice to see everyone's facial expression as well as body language when they are talking, which really makes it a much better experience than a standard. When we have different ideas, we will use its polling feature to get the feedback for further decision. It is very convenient and fair.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I appreciate its features and innovation. I look forward to its more features and less limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When using it for meetings or common discussion, this tool is definitely beneficial. I've used it in the past to conduct national meetings as the members who need to join the meeting are in different areas. Worth of getting this app to simplify your work!

ezTalks builds a virtual environment for us to hold our conferences when we can't be in person.

"Cool video conferencing tool beyond expectations!"

What do you like best?

Setting up and starting a ezTalks conference is so easy that anyone can look like a pro! I can start a conference on any computer or even my phone and invite anyone to join in the meeting at anytime.

What do you dislike?

I'd like that the chatting history can be also recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I invite you to use ezTalks to start adding colleagues, friends and family to keep in touch with them. Also, if it is necessary, you can also use tools to collaborate.

This software helps me a lot. It's worth mentioning that, one time, there was something wrong with a teammate's mobile phone app and they wanted me to have a look. We used ezTalks to share a screen and easily see the problem. At the same time, we could talk and see each other easily to solve the problem.

Haider A.

"ezTalks is an excellent program to know the talents and abilities of your new staff"

What do you like best?

I have been using ezTalks for a relatively long time. I work as a recruiter and it has helped me a lot to find great talent here and saves mutual time as we can have an interview directly via the app. Fluent video conferencing with HD audio and video can be always ensured.

What do you dislike?

The more participants the meeting have, the higher price we would spend. It would be better if the free trial version can contain more participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program has solved the problem we had to recruit staff and helped us not to miss the talent that we want without the limitation of long distance.

With ezTalks, interviews can be effective and easy-to-access as the interviewees can no longer travel for a long time to join a recruitment when in a different location.

Rick C.

"Good communication tool"

What do you like best?

The process of registering and getting started with the platform was very quick and easy. The account menu and tools are organized in a very neat and user-friendly layout. Most importantly, the live support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

In this moments i can not think anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend ezTalks as a helpful tool for conducting and recording online presentations that can allow you to communicate in a hassle-freeway.

I think ezTalks is reliable and easy to use, so if you do decide to use its video conferencing service, you should be able to handle it much easier.

"Satisfying communication service over web in 2019 ."

What do you like best?

There are many points we can consider while using ezTalks:

We can directly join a group discussion in browser no need to download any software.

We can directly join a group discussion with audio/video through shared link.

The audio/video quality is great.

We can send emojis and text messages via ezTalks and it's good to share your feeling with others.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I have no complaints, because compared to other programs that do the same function as ezTalks, it comes out right in front.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a free platform for effective communication, choose ezTalks!!! I am the beneficiary of that!!!

Communication is no longer difficult even those who want to join the discussion in different spaces. Communication is no longer boring with ezTalks, as we can use multiple tools to get engaged.

Helal M.

"Great Way to Delegate the Task"

What do you like best?

I can share a screen with team mates and also having face-to-face conversations with remote team members. It is helpful if you are part of a team that is trying to collaborate on a power point presentation. You will no longer merely do "dry runs" on presentations. I can also share a whiteboard for illustration and record the meeting to avoid missing out any innovative points. Then, the price is affordable and matches the value that is added.

What do you dislike?

I think 100 minutes are not enough for the free version, and it also limits the number of participants.

When our school leader sends the task to me, I can host instant meetings easily to communicate with my teammates on that issue. It is very easy to use and convenient.

"Simple way to connect with small groups and even large discussion groups."

What do you like best?

Quickly being able to navigate around the software/app when having a webinar. We use its paid version as we need its YouTube and Facebook Live feature. This makes our events more popular and get more hits on the top social media. Also along with the interactive features, the live event delivered by us will better attract and engage the audience.

What do you dislike?

What we often use is YouTube and Facebook Live feature, but it is included in the not-free version. (though it is not as expensive as other competitors)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for working, learning and marketing like us.

Get more people to know our product and service. This will increase our sales. Easy to use and meet the needs of my project progress.

"Extremely Intuitive Interface, Good Webinar Solution, Strongly Recommend It!"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of Webinar Solutions for online classes, webinars, training, etc. ezTalks Webinar undoubtedly comes to the TOP 1 in my mind now. I use screen sharing very very often as it matters to my job. When talking about the specific software or detail, I need to use screen sharing for real-time explanation. Even when I do that, the video and audio quality is still excellent. That’s amazing...

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you may also love it. I use it quite often, and if you also need to do webinars, it can be your best option.

No. I have nothing dislike. That why I just said, this is the top 1 webinar software in my opinion after I use it.

"A Popular Choice Recommended by My Friends, Keeping Us Connected ALWAYS."

What do you like best?

Once connection was established it was easy enough to gain responsive control and communicate with others even far away from me. Annotations with the help of both screen sharing and whiteboarding work well although there are several classmates in our team in multiple locations on the weekend. Thanks to its high-quality video and audio, I can communicate with my friends without any limitation about the group projects we are doing.

What do you dislike?

The connection via wifi will be not as good as that of the Ethernet cable connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is user friendly. I like to recommend it as it is free without any further cost and its features are ideal for easy interaction.

It solves my problems: How to keep people on the same page effectively? How to get easy communication even the members are in various spaces? How to get a free way to achieve the goal?

UP
User in Publishing

"ezTalks review"

What do you like best?

I liked that it made it easy for the team to collaborate even if we were not in the same room, building, or city. There were a lot of great features that make it easy to control meetings and share screens and such.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that sometimes the connection could be compromised a bit, but that may be an issue on our end. There were also some glitches sometimes when trying to share screens or use the interactive whiteboard. I only stopped using it to save some money for a bit, but when more funds start coming in I will be sure to restart on the subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend trying out the free version first before you commit to it. You should also talk to technical support when you need technical help instead of giving up on the program right away.

We solved being able to communicate with the team when we were not able to be in the same place. It made it easy to communicate with those who travelled more and those who preferred to work at home. I realized that it was better to use than Skype and I liked the benefit of being able to share screens.

"Good tool for booking and hosting online remote courses with my teachers/classmates on various place"

What do you like best?

ezTalks Webinar is my choice and I think it deserves my review as I really want more people to get such a pretty good app. I can easily show what the screen I’m trying to share, and when I am sharing the screen or the specified app, others can see simultaneously. We can discuss on the same exercise easily and clearly with its online whiteboard (pens, eraser, highlighter...). Effective helper for every student.

What do you dislike?

Better bandwidth for better performance. I think this is the common problem for this kind of tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ezTalks Webinar is a platform recommended for people who need to interact with your teachers and classmates like me. EXACTLY suitable for online education!!!

It's easy to carry out online courses,training and presentations while using this software. We often use it for remote education on weekends as we will be in different locations then.

Vicki F.

"Free Shared Meeting Software"

What do you like best?

EZTalks is easy to set up and use to share my screen with team members for meeting and training.

What do you dislike?

The free version does have some limitations, but that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's pretty simple and the free version works well.

There are times when training my team members requires them to see my screen for the correct steps and processes. We are located all across the country and cannot meet in person, so this helps.

"Easy to use no matter where you are, great and free app."

What do you like best?

It is easy to get multiple as well as remote people together with one communication app like ezTalks to converse. Especially for us students, we don’t want to spend much money but we need communication with some features like screen sharing, recording, polling and etc., then ezTalks Meetings can be under consideration.

What do you dislike?

There are often updates and while they are quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend utilizing ezTalks for your next online discussion. It is user-friendly enough for everyone, even without any technical expertise.

It can start a communication with integrated audio & video easily so that everyone can get on the same page quickly. My friends and families all love it as it is easy to use and free to use. Even sometimes we need professional features to help us analyze something, this can also satisfy us.

User in Medical Practice

"Impression on this video conference software"

What do you like best?

This is my first video conference software and it really leaves a good impression on my ability to connect from many locations. It's free to sign up, easy to log in and most importantly, easy to invite others to join the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any issues wih eztalks meetings, only personal ones like my headset not working and therefore getting late to a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and ideal for online group regular meetings from our hospital.

We can have presentations remotely and share important information quickly to our hospital team, no matter where they are.

"A great tool for online course presentations"

What do you like best?

ezTalks Webinar is free to sign up and it is easy to sign in with Facebook also. It's also good to share the screen, do text chat and even customize my teaching platform without any problem. Best Saas ever!

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I dislike. But it would be better if the reporting feature can be more comprehensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

an affordable and quite useful alternative to GoToWebinar or Skype

A great program for you if you need to host frequent online courses with others, whether internally or externally. It allows us to do that quickly without any hassle!

Amya M.

"A good solution for training"

What do you like best?

EzTalks’ webinar service is making our job training more easily even some of the workers are absent. The training courses can be also recorded with the help of ezTalks’ recording feature. Besides, we can use it’s screen sharing feature to share files with no need to take the necessary material everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I hope it can provide longer free time limitation, although it’s price is not expensive.

We need to join the training regularly to improve our etiquette. This helps us a lot as a company to get higher training efficiency with less time and cost.

"Perfect platform for marketing team’s communication."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it comes with a trial version, even some other platforms nowadays don’t provide. It is as simple as clicking on the link from the meeting to get multiple and even remote people together in one place to converse.

What do you dislike?

There are often updates though they are quick. I can understand that as I also look forward to its more development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All of us want to save cost and save time. This brand provides us a cost-effective way to hold a meeting. I think all you can try it with the free trial plan first and you

The market changes constantly, so our team quite need frequent discussion and regular meetings. ezTalks Meetings did help us a lot. Discuss quickly and effective!

Charles K.

"An online meeting solution"

What do you like best?

Communication speed between two more peoples and group peoples is good. I often use it on my PC.

Sharing the screen is very useful that function to be able to give demonstrations through the shared desk.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the tool is its limitations for being free, since it limits the time you can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is the best we have so far...give it a try and you will not regret it.

We use it to maintain internal communication in the network and also with our clients.

Learning about ezTalks?

* We monitor all ezTalks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.