eversign

eversign

4.8

The idea behind eversign is helping both small and large businesses make the digital leap while guiding them every step of the way. We truly understand that a great deal of companies hesitate when it comes to managing and processing sensitive data such as contracts and business agreements in the cloud — this is why we dedicated ourselves to building a highly secure and well monitored e-Signature platform that is ahead of its time in terms of functionality, while remaining affordable for both individuals and SMBs, and bringing flexible workflows and an increase in time efficiency for large companies at the same time.

Work for eversign?

Learning about eversign?

eversign Reviews

Showing 572 eversign reviews
Dan M.

"Features, Styles, and Simplicity I Want for Less"

What do you like best?

In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly.

One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ultimately, which of the tools out there you use for document signing will depend on your needs. Eversign meets ours at the best price. That said, DocuSign is still one of my favorites and if their model fits you better, definitely consider it. Also, as an Adobe CC user, we have access to Adobe Sign and I could have used that. However, it just wasn't as intuitive or pleasing to use for me, despite the lesser cost. We also do not have some of the tight regulations on us that other users may have, so it's important to make sure that whichever signing solution one uses meets those requirements, which could take a bit of digging.

I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others.

I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eversign
Auriel W.

"Eversign provides convenience through immediacy!"

What do you like best?

After signing in, the homepage displays a summary of monthly activity in addition to an overview of pending actions (such as documents awaiting your signature or documents you have sent awaiting another's signature). This is great for quick check-ins to determine whether or not there are documents in need of immediate attention. While this information is still available on the DocuSign platform, it is not as centrally located as it is on Eversign. This feature could make the e-signing process easier to manage, simply because it is immediately clear what has been accomplished and what remains outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Eversign does allow the user to select between a variety of auto-generated signatures and initials, in addition to the functionality of allowing a user to draw-in or upload a custom signature. Using other tools like DocuSign, a user must confirm their given e-mail address prior to accessing any features that the site provides. In contrast, after signing up for Eversign, a user can navigate the interface and do all but successfully send a document to their desired recipient. This would not be an issue, if it were not for how centrally located all of the main information is on the Eversign platform. Both a user’s signature and initials (that would be inserted into an Eversign document) are readily accessible from the homepage without email verification. This means that anyone with access to an individual’s email and full name could create a fake Eversign account and then copy the auto-generated signature (which has the appearance of being handwritten) onto their personal computer for whatever use they may have. I tried this with my own account, and was able to download the Eversign signature onto my desktop as a jpeg file without a white background. With this, I would be able to add this image to any document I already possess without it looking like an image file (since it has no white background that would look out of place on an off-white document, for example).

So, while Eversign might provide short-term convenience for managing and observing pending actions, it does not have the same security precautions in place as DocuSign.

Eversign provides convenience through immediacy. Whenever I need files signed immediately I can depend on this tool.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Andrew P.

"Eversign beat out the rest."

What do you like best?

Trial Period - It helped gauge the full capacity of EverSign because it allowed for all features. The interface was easy to use and allowed for seamless transition. I have now sent the full trial amount and have heard nothing negative back from my clients.

I enjoyed the upload feature of the documents and the documents preview. This allowed for ease of verification and checking.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had was the expiration date. I would have liked if the expiration was automatically set to a certain time period.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would sign up for the trial period to get a feel for the interface. They offer a very friendly and robust system to try out. I have not used the templates yet. My utilization requires customization, which make it difficult to use templates.

There are no issues with EverSign at the moment. Benefits have been a seamless transition. I thought there would be an issue transitioning from another provider, but it was easy to use. Once my customers have been all input, I can see the efficiency increasing.

Rohit G.

"User friendly document signing platform"

What do you like best?

I have been using eversign for about an year now. After trying a bunch of platforms, I narrowed on eversign due to the ease with which I could create templates and send across the documents for others to sign. No annoying or unnecessary emails, just the right amount to keep you informed on the document status.

What do you dislike?

There's one improvement that I would request. When a new document is initiated for signing, the first email that the sender receives, it does not capture the name or email of the other party due for signing. The subsequent notes capture that information. It would be good to include the name/identification in the first note too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple, intuitive document signing platform, then eversign should certainly be shortlisted and tried.

Typically NDA and basic agreements or contracts that are periodically required, get done very swiftly, without much hassles. Especially if you can convert them into templates, then it becomes very easy to reuse the contracts/agreements.

Idy V.

"Very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Excellent product! Highly recommended! I like the user friendliness to it, even our elderly clients have no issues .Pricing is definitely better than its competitors and if you are on the free membership, you get 5 documents a month as oppose to its competitors which give 2-3 free documents a month.

What do you dislike?

I am currently in the trial period and so far I have not found anything I dislike.

I would like to add that I also did alot of "shopping aroung" and weighed out other options before starting a trial and decided to go for eversign because they gave me the best pricing!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely weigh out your options before signing up. But for our business and for the pricing, eversign was definitely the best option. We definitely recommend them and are very glad we came across them through google. I had never heard of them before, glad to have found this easy to use, user friendly, effective company.

I will be using eversign to sign business contracts with new clients. This is great for my business because distance will not be an issue when it comes to signing contracts.

Jess A.

"Intuitive and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that Eversign is very intuitive. From the moment I started using it, I felt like I knew what I was doing and figured it out quite quickly. It's really easy to apply new sections for signatures and select the proper signer with the click of a button - which is colour coded for ease of use! I also love that they give you 5 free documents per month, which is perfect for my small business. It's made the process of signing contracts less of a headache for my business because my clients can electronically sign with ease.

What do you dislike?

The interface feels a bit outdated and could use some sprucing up to feel fresher, BUT, I find the benefits of Eversign and ease of use far outweigh this aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It syncs with other programs to make uploading documents easy,

I had many contracts go unsigned because my clients didn't want to go through the hassle of printing them out, or figuring out a way to sign the contracts digitally. Eversign lays this out for them in an easy-to-use and straightforward way,

Aaron J.

"Simple solution to supplement QBO estimates "

What do you like best?

Eversign was intuitively easy to use from the very start. And it is convenient and simple to understand for our customers as well.

What do you dislike?

The only irritating thing we have noticed so far is that the document expiration date auto fills with a date from 1970, so that when you click on the calendar to insert the correct date, it is on the year 1970, which is then a pain to get it to the right year, so you have to enter the date manually. (1st world problem, I know, but it is irritating)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the free service (5 documents per month), start by sending yourself one and then try it on a customer. We found it so simple that we were sold right away.

We wanted to use the QBO Estimates feature, but they do not have a way for customers to approve of estimates with a signature. So we went looking for a simple and inexpensive solution to the problem and Eversign ended up being both simple and affordable. The interface was super simple. We follow up our QB estimates with an email containing a contract that they can sign through Eversign. It's super easy for the customers to use, and saves us time and hassle.

Christine W.

"Lots of features, simple to use"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is self-evident, and that there are A LOT of features, even on the free version. I signed up for free accounts on several e-signature programs, to see which one I ultimately wanted to spend my money on. Not all interfaces are made equally! Eversign's interface was easy to navigate, and I really like that I can set up workflow for multiple signers on a single document.

What do you dislike?

When you add fields (like a text box, or a signature box) you have to make sure that you make it big enough, because it doesn't resize to accommodate whatever the person enters.

Prior to using Eversign, we had to scan and email invoices and credit card authorization forms to our clients. This is not ideal, for two reasons - 1) The client has to print the docs, sign them, scan them, and send them back (major hassle); and 2) Sending credit card numbers by email isn't secure. Now our clients can view and sign their docs from anywhere in the world, and easily sign without having to print or scan anything. The transmission is all secure, audit compliant, and super simple. We love it!

Josh M.

"Simple, Functional & Affordable"

What do you like best?

Eversign provides all the functionality I need in an efficient platform with subscription options that are more reasonable in price and offering than many others I have used in the past (about six total to date). Their free and basic subscriptions are especially fair and appropriate for small business owners like myself!

What do you dislike?

I suppose one of the formats that may be a little inefficient at times is the sequential process of preparing a document for signature. It makes logical sense, but I perhaps enjoy other platforms that have the entire process in one screen with a pop-up for the doc prep. Then again, hasn't really caused me any extra work thus far, so just different I suppose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your homework on the subscription offerings of the various platforms. Some are more tailored to different types of organizations than others. I have found features to be pretty similar amongst different platforms, at least for baseline use.

Efficiently gathering signatures on project documents from clients in a matter of minutes that would otherwise take hours. Also having the document digitized allows me to quickly add it to networked project files instead of having to scan. So lots of time saved, and clients read and sign at a time that is convenient for them.

Jamie B.

"Simple and intuitive..."

What do you like best?

Eversign is a breeze to use. From uploading a document to choosing where I wanted the signatures to be, how these looked and who was to sign, was a doddle. The communication, telling me who has signed and when is also spot on. I used Adobe Sign for a while, which for me always felt hard work, and along came Eversign... It's now an integral part of our process. Our clients like it too because of its simple UI and were finding that documents are being signed a lot earlier than they were before when we were implementing other e-signature platforms.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, haven't come across anything that I dislike. For me, everything works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, what have you got to lose?

Asking people to sign terms and conditions and business docs is a call-to-action. If it isn't easy for them to apply, then things simply don't get done. In the past, this was always a bottleneck for us. If clients don't sign their T&C's, then we can't progress. This is now a thing of the past, as Eversign makes it easy for us to send and track our docs, and makes it easy for the recipient to sign. Simples.

Chie C.

"Simple and Legit"

What do you like best?

I am looking for a quick and simple contract signing application. I used one before but it comes with a hefty price tag. I found Eversign because it not only have a free account, the process of sending the contract via email is quite faster than the previous app I've used. I like that I can easily upload the document and send to my client.

What do you dislike?

I wish aside from uploading a document, I can create a document right from the application. Like a Google doc where I can copy/paste the text. But, it wasn't a big deal for me. Sometimes, I have last minute edit, so I have to re-open again the document in Word doc and edit it. If such a feature is available, where I can edit the document right inside Eversign, that would be a game-changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend signing for the free account first before you switch completely and see if this is better for your business. I tried it first before I canceled my account with my CRM, primarily to cut costs. I am very much pleased I switched.

Sending a legal document to another party. I have a CRM that I discontinued using. It was helpful as I can send a project contract right away and get it signed by the client. However, sometimes it comes back to me unsigned like the client gets lost in the page and don't know where to sign. With Eversign, it guides the client where to sign the document.

Greg M.

"A great alternitive to DocuSign"

What do you like best?

I used to use DocuSign but the cost and document limits really started to bug me. I started using EverSign because they offer a free tier to try it out. That's important to me because that helps small businesses grow and become long-time clients. It's also fairly easy to use once you figure it all out. I'm still on the free tier, but as long as they continue to beat everyone else is pricing, I won't hesitate to upgrade when the need arises.

What do you dislike?

I had a little trouble with the GUI at first, but after a while, I figured it out. It would probably help if they had a guide for first-time users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the free tier, try it for yourself. It's really the best way to learn about this.

Before getting contracts signed was a hassle. I either had to mail them or deliver them in person as our contracts are quite long and asking clients to print them, sign them, and scan them back in just wasn't feasible. Now not only is it easier to get done, but it happens a whole lot faster because it's easy for my clients as well.

Thomas K.

"Better than the competition"

What do you like best?

Their trial/free version is a lot more unrestricted than other platforms which means it's easier to try out the features you want to use.

I think it is a lot cleaner and simpler to use than DocuSign and HelloSign, of which I have used the latter exclusively for a couple of years.

What do you dislike?

I think major integrations are still missing, but it works for my use case which is signing of documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial to see if it works well for you. Luckily it's one of the most unrestrictive trials you can find. There is also not an annoying sales person bothering you continuously once your trial is over like you get when using DocuSign. All in all a better experience for small business.

My problem as a freelancer was an easy way to handle signing legal documents like NDA's, contracts, hour sheets and much more. This solved the problem quickly and easily.

Brad D.

"Great Easy-to-Use Product For My Real Estate Business"

What do you like best?

Eversign is VERY user-friendly and easy to set up. For our business, we are able to upload contracts that need e-signed. Within minutes, I have a great looking document that can also act as a template for future convenience. All of our clients are always commenting how much they prefer the ease of e-signing our documents instead of the old hassle of printing, faxing, scanning, etc.

What do you dislike?

While Eversign is a cheaper product to other e-signing sites, the fact remains that some just starting out in their business may find it hard to pay for the convenience of the services. That being said, they do allow for 5 free documents per month to be sent using their free account. But if any revisions need be made to your document and resent, that limit can easily be met within a day for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our company found this product to be exactly what we needed for clients to sign documents.

My clients look for the fastest answers to their problems. Allowing for electronic signatures through Eversign has created the speed and convenience my clients are looking for.

Anita J.

"Pretty Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

I liked that this was quick and easy to set up. I only needed to copy and paste. It was fairly intuitive and didn't need to read or go through a tutorial to figure it out. It felt pretty natural. I needed to get an agreement signed that day in a professional way. I was so relieved when it went pretty smoothly from the client end. They had no problem figuring out how to sign and Eversign notified me right away via email.

The free service was great. In the future I will want to keep a template so I can just easy send out. I looked at several other signing programs and they weren't as intuitive from the get go. As well Eversign gave more features and value for the price.

I have confidence in the service, the audit process and the records. I plan on using this for a while.

What do you dislike?

I asked my client about the signing experience. He said it was great however, (and of course I wouldn't be able to see this on my end) he felt he was badgered to enroll at the request to sign a 2nd document. Even after he ended up signing up after he signed the first agreement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Eversign for its ease of use and value

Ease of use.

Time saving

A Successful Smooth Signing Agreement is a benefit to the bottom line.

Kevin N.

"Way cheaper than DocuSign!"

What do you like best?

I'm going to accomplish this review based on a direct comparison to DocuSign. With that said, the best thing about them is that they accomplish the same basic things as Docusign, but for a fraction of the cost. You get people to electronically fill out and sign forms, which eliminates the need for us to guess their handwriting or take too long because they don't have a scanner so they end up using their phone cameras anyway.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit less... intuitive than DocuSign. DocuSign has quite a bit more customization capabilities. To name a few here:

- Conditional formatting

- Notations within the document

- Auto field detection (this is big because I have to insert all the little boxes myself, leaving it uneven in spots unless I spend a lot of time on it)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have 3 to 4 users, less than 500 envelopes a year AND you want to save money, CHOOSE EVERSIGN. If you have a big budget with bigger needs, choose DocuSign. DocuSign is more capable at delivering a seamless user-friendly experience but Eversign's pricing is WAY more worth their product.

Sending blank forms to a client, contractor or partner was always a gamble because the method of return was usually less than perfect. We'd more often than not get back photos of handwritten, and sometimes illegible, official documents that we'd have to reach out and clarify. Now we get the statements back typed up so it's clearly legible, without the need to scan or take a picture of it. We also get it back in a timely manner because it's easier for the client, contractor or partner to fill out.

Daniel S.

"eversign"

What do you like best?

it is easy to use produck and very reliable. I like the way it is designed. It is cool tool for securing a documents. In my personal opinion it is really good and stable produck making all of the documents really secure, authorized, by making integrity and everything. I konow there are many similar products but this is very easy to use , user friendy making this even much more better. And for non-IT people too. My friends tried and said also. So there is nothing to worry about, it is nor difficult t ouse it. Lets just start using it because privacy matters.

What do you dislike?

until now there is nothing to dislike. It reliable, good designed, secure really good product. But for a free plan there are only 5 documents pro mounth. So maybe increasing an amount from 5 to 10 for free paln is better. But anyway nothing to hate about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is really good product and in trial too. Securing your stuff is important so use Eversign.

Signing important documents and making them authorized is a really important for me and people who I am comunicateng with. There are many situations where I use this even it is a curriculum vitae for chef with you know kind of personal information so it is always good t oknow that nobody can read it across the internet or who knows. It is always better keep persoval things aside.

Madhu K.

"Built with Developers in Mind"

What do you like best?

I love the API of Eversign along with its templates which can be reused again and again.

The APIs are written from a developer-who-is-going-to-use perspective and not just-another-api thing.

Love the support team who gets back to you immediately

E-Signature is at its elegance

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific I dislike, I just wish there is more settings to control how a PDF will look like or provide custom CSS options and removal of american flag which denotes English language, its kind of confusing a bit, rather they should show the words "English"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty Ease to use tool out there. I would say this is the best option out there whose value is worth every penny spent.

Sign a agreement. The flow is amazingly simple. Integration is pretty quick. The most important part of all is you can use only parts of it, kind of like on-demand, as per your requirement

Yuliya L.

"Using Eversign helps streamline our business"

What do you like best?

The people who are using this product in our business are not that tech savvy. But that's not an issue with Eversign! The interface is clear and very easy to use. The setup took no time. We love that the Eversign sends out automatic reminders and alerts us when our contracts are viewed and signed. Using Eversign really simplified our contracting process and saved us precious time.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to see integrations with payment processing apps like Stripe, for example. The idea is to streamline with contract signing and payment process, to ensure a smooth and fast client onboarding. We'd love to see this feature being added to Eversign. It does currently integration with a number of commonly used apps - GoogleApps, DropBox, etc. Adding a payment processing integration would be fantastic!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have to deal with a lot of contracts in your onboarding process, Eversign is the way to go. Quick setup, super easy to use, and very well priced as compared to other similar apps.

Getting our contracts signed and receive client payments faster. Priceless!

Matthew E.

"Affordable and simple to use"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the "team member" aspect. Compared to other programs we looked at that would have required us to sign up for multiple user accounts, Eversign allows multiple team members in the same company to use one professional account. This means that rolling out an electronic signature software was now possible for our office, where previously it would be been cost prohibitive given the relatively low improvement to our internal processes.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functionality is currently a bit light, however their excellent customer service has assisted with offering to do API reports to give us customized analytics and they are apparently in the process of adding user generated reports so this should be fixed pretty soon.

We have always been a paper driven office. Recently more staff have been afforded work from home privileges and this program has been a good step to overcoming the problems associated with remote workers.

Andrew S.

"Flexible Document Signing at a great price"

What do you like best?

I have been testing a number of esigning solutions, and what makes eversign stand out is the following:

-- Their free plan actually offers you a good number of features per month

-- There are good font options if you don't elect to draw your signature outright

-- The workflow is easy with individual or multiple signers

-- The document preparation is straightforward and easy to implement

-- It is a largely intuitive process

-- The pricepoints are very good, especially for a small business

-- You can even brand the free edition

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, as a feature request: I'd like to see an option to have the hash of the signature shown with the signature, as some of the other esign vendors do.

Another item would be to make it a little more obvious that you should get a document redirected to your correct email address, if the signing request is sent to a different one of your email addresses.

Eversign addresses the issue of authoritatively signing documents without involving a printer. It has sped up the time to turn around contracts and other documents.

Philippe L.

"Switched over from SignNow"

What do you like best?

The great UI, ease of use, and being able to send multiple documents for signature in one go is probably what stands out the most. It's quite easy to prepare documents for signing as well, and importing documents from Google Drive or locally renders them on the platform flawlessly (compared to our experience from other online signing platforms).

What do you dislike?

Major plus points in the future would be an app, especially on device signing, so that I can have clients sign contracts on the spot on a tablet. Document grouping and file management would be a great addition too, but not immediately necessary given the search function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have no qualms recommending Eversign to anyone looking for a very professional and cost-effective way to sign documents digitally.

Saving a lot in terms of time, effort, and money compared to having to print out documents and having them mailed to our signatory's, plus coordinating their return.

Derrick H.

"Great Product !!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can easily upload and manage all of my business documents and then be able to send it to client with ease. One of the best things I like about eversign is the ability to easily drag and drop the needed functionality that you want in the document, for example date, time, signature and how my clients can easily fill out the document and easily sign.

Without using this system then it will would be a hassle, usually i have to use different software programs like converters and adobe reader, but with eversign i no longer have to worry about that, everything is easily accessible within their cloud platform.

i like how eversign can send out reminder emails to your clients and also let you know when the client has signed the document.

What do you dislike?

Limited documents on free version when you first start using eversign. I think you are only allowed to send out up to 5 document when you first start. It would be better to have no limit the amount of documents when you first sign up or increase it to 20.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it or at least use the free trail to test out the platfrom. It is worth it.

Administration and documentation. It allows me to not have to use different program to accomplish the same thing. One of the main benefits is streamling the process for documentation, and more importantly the client experience when it comes to reading, signing and then completing the documents on their end.

Becky J.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-use interface of the website and the fact that I can upload my own contracts. Adding fields for text, dates, initials and signatures is exactly what I need and it's super easy to set up. I like that I can email a contract to a client from the website and I get live updates about when my clients have looked at and signed contracts. I also like that I can draw my own signature.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to preview the form (both as the sender and the signer) before sending to check that I assigned all the fields to the right people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to get up and running quickly!

It's helping me send contracts out faster, have clients sign them faster (and have their own copies), and therefor starting projects faster. Plus it's easy to manage the contracts and know their status at a glance.

Iain D.

"A great and easy digital solution "

What do you like best?

I love how my clients can feel comfortable signing contracts easily. The days of printing signing and scanning are long gone, and eversign makes it easy for small business to look more professional and streamline what used to be a painful process.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked a tutorial upon signing up but even then, it didn’t take long to figure out how the interface works.

I had problems getting contracts signed quickly. We would be in the process of booking a client and the only step left was the contract. While they were getting the contract signed, other people were inquiring for their date and we had to turn them down. There was one instance where the client we were waiting for took too long and then later had to postpone their wedding, and the prospect that inquired about their date had already found another photographer. Eversign would help prevent this from happening.

Nicolas V.

"Great service for small companies"

What do you like best?

Eversign made it really easy for us to validate and sign contracts with clients. Moreover, it includes this feature where you can create a handwritten signature from your mouse or touchpad, making contracts feel more life-like. Moreover, contracts are customizable and you can pick the pages and locations of the signature blocks.

What do you dislike?

I was a little concerned about Eversign being available in French, since the website UI seem to be available in English only. Many of my clients do not speak English and I was worried that an English-only signing process would be a difficult step to overcome. However, it seems like the contracts sent to clients can be set in any language, even though the Eversign UI remains in English language.

Contracts that had to be signed remotely used to be a real bummer for us. We did not have so many of them and did not feel like subscribing to an expensive annually billed plan... That is why Eversign's freemium plan was perfect for us.

Jessica P.

"Phenomenal E-signature Platform"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, lets you resize "fill in" areas to fit your needs and document, their free version provides more than any other e-signature platform, provides an audit trail and has high security, confirmation of when a document has been opened and signed, lets you upload a PDF of your own for e-signatures, reminders of a document waiting to be signed, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

When I set up Eversign, I tested out the way it works with myself and it ended up costing me one of my free signatures. This could be because I didn't actually look in their help guides at all or see if they provided a demo, which says way more about me than them. Even though I used one of my free signatures to test it out, I did discover that I did set it up exactly as I was supposed to. I'm also not a big fan of always having the audit trail included with my download of the document. I'd like to be able to download one with the audit trail and one without. Outside of that, I have no issues with Eversign at all.

I'm an Accountant and have to obtain signatures for many things: from contracts to IRS documents. This platform has given me the ability to send the documents I need signed through a secure and easy to use platform. I'm a big fan of having an audit trail to show the actual steps that were taken. My clients have had an easy time navigating the use on their side of things as well. I've tried multiple E-signature websites and this one is my favorite and one I plan on using exclusively.

Aristote S.

"Easy, Efficient. Saving so much time ! "

What do you like best?

Overall dashboard, and use are super clear and easy to use! Everything is stored in one place and I don't have to worry anymore or lose significant amount of time(!!), chasing multiples versions of contrats printed and scanned, et re-printed and then re-scanned. Or have to re-compose complete contract at the end. This i life-changing for every people doing any administrative or legal work.

What do you dislike?

Took me a bit of time to familiarize with the platform, but as everything you learn you have to put in some time to get confortable with it. Right now I don't have anything bad to say about this, as I am fairly new using it. I have yet to discover all props and more advance use of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TRY THIS !

I always have tons of documents or contrats that need to be sign by multiple parties, usually with very different schedules or (let"s say) understanding of how to sign a complete contract and send it back. This is saving me so much time, but also making my business relationships much easier, as i don't have to remind people by email, set meeting just to sign something, annoy them with admin stuff. Dematerializing the process makes it much much easier for clients on the move to complete the task. Everything goes way more smoothly. SO MUCH TIME SAVED !

Tia R.

"Perfect for my small businesses"

What do you like best?

Painless signup and simple setup

Free version not so limited that it's useless

Flawless transmission

Clients find easy to use

Presentation is impressive

Makes my business look good/tech savvy

Notifications when documents are sent and signed

What do you dislike?

I did not find any cons at all. lt works great and meets all my needs. No problems.

I've always worked at huge civil law firms that used another eSignature application. While I'm skilled with populating fields for commercial real estate transactions, such as purchase and sale agreements, and revising and sending documents to all parties, I didn't have the luxury of such software to use for my small businesses when I left the firm. With both an editorial services and a meeting planning firm, I needed to make it easier for new clients to sign my contracts instead of having them print and mail them to me. That's just so 2005. I looked up many eSignature options, tested our half of them, and THIS ONE stood out above all others as the easiest and quickest to get my new clients signed up with. Sign-up was painless. Sending documents was flawless. Clients had no questions about how to sign/what to do, so that means it's also super simple on their end. My documents look amazing being transmitted this way. And, best of all, clients are impressed!!

Elizabeth .

"Simple Features. Simple UI."

What do you like best?

The features are very simple and self-explanatory. The product does exactly what is advertised. No more, no less.

I appreciate the ease of use involved here. The testing period to figure out how the product worked was very short and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if there were editable template options as opposed to just uploading PDFs. But, that isn't what was advertised, so it's not a problem.

I was also a bit turned off by the inability to test all features during the trial. There is no option to test templates without upgrading from the free version and paying for a single month. The cost of this is very low though and we love the product so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a low cost option to send and receive digital signatures with excellent documentation, this is a great product.

If you are looking for customizable templates and ease of editing before sending, this might not be the product for you. All documents are created from PDFs and are only editable if you left space in the original document. There is no option to type over existing text with a white background or anything like that.

We were having trouble with creating contracts quickly and getting them to our clients (and back) with a quick turn around.

Using Eversign lets us send a templated contract by filling in a few blanks and allows our clients to sign online.

Bruno A.

"Makes signing documents easy!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of having my signature in the software with the ability to sign a document prior to printing within my Chrome browser. All documents are also saved in my eversign account. I have not used the complete suite of features, however what I see available is quite impressive and I will continue to use more features as I am able.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I get both emails and downloads of the signed document. If I find a setting to stop one or the other I will change it. Because the Chrome extension opens up an additional window after the print dialogue box, it feels a bit clumsy. This is a small dislike however and I'm not sure if there is a way around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you constantly are needing to sign documents on a regular basis, I truly recommend eversign to make your life easier.

As I ship lots of freight , I am constantly signing BOL and export documents. Using eversign allows me and my staff to use my authorized signature each and every time.

Phil M.

"Everything you need for esignatures at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The software is intuitive and easy to use. It offers a lot of flexibility with multiple signers if needed, immediate e-mail delivery, various methods of initialing, signing, dating forms, etc. It is receptive to multiple file types and stores records as needed.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be slightly clunky in that when dropping signature fields the page can jump up and down slightly. It hasn't impacted the overall functionality for me and I haven't found any other dislikes thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into other comparison products as we did and you'll likely find higher prices without any improved features or functionality in those other options. Eversign was our preference overall.

It can be very time consuming and difficult to get people to physically sign documents, and the requirement to try and handle it by printing, signing, scanning, and e-mailing today is entirely impractical. It is great being able to promptly follow up on conversations with clients and have a document ready for them to sign and return from anywhere nearly immediately.

Lindsay G.

"Efficient and Streamlined, Highly Practical "

What do you like best?

I love the dashboard overview when you log in that clearly shows you the status of any outstanding documents and all recent activity - it's good to have a birdseye view so you don't have to go searching to know who's signed what. Also, the fact that all documents are stored in this one secure place so I don't need to worry about hunting down email attachments and trying to collect them all into one place. The email reminders to the clients also are great as a gentle reminder when necessary to keep things on track!

What do you dislike?

It took me maybe an hour or so to become totally comfortable with the Eversign interface, which is not bad at all when you consider the learning curves of some similar softwares are a lot higher - the only thing I dislike is that I didn't find it and use it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it!

Time kills all deals, so it's great to have such a simple, streamlined process to add to the standard operating procedures of my business. Tracking signed documents can be a headache if it's not done in an organized manner and this software helps me accomplish that task easily.

Richard V.

"Eversign saves and makes me thousands per year"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. No need to wait for a paralegal to fill out and fedex contracts which take time. We all know time kills all deals so with eversign, there is no delay. The customer says "yes" and I send the contract and they sign online. Then I direct them to pay on the spot. I'm legal protected and paid while the customer is hot and not wavering two days later when paper contracts hit their door. It's awesome!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having eversign in the past. I lost so many deals and spent so much money on shipping contracts that never got signed over the years.

I'm protecting myself immediately versus having to deliver services before contracts are back and finalized. Then, I'm saving money from having to prepare forms and ship both ways. Finally, I'm not losing deals because the lead has gone cold by the time the contract arrives.

Shruthi B.

"Very user friendly and convenient "

What do you like best?

Eversign is simple to use and very user friendly. It has helped us tremendously in reducing paper and move towards electronic documentation completely.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great about Eversign but one thing that could be even better is to enhance the user experience when there are multiple signers (if it was more intuitive / intelligent when multiple signers are mentioned and it automatically takes that into account at every signature field).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product to use and saves a lot of time by reducing the turn around time for physical signatures (print, sign, scan) and helped us onboard our tenants quickly.

We use it for our tenant leases and it has eliminated the paper leases completely and now we are able to have all the documentation electronically, which is a huge relief and also a productivity enhancer when we need to refer to old leases.

Daniel P.

"Incredibly Helpful Program"

What do you like best?

The ease by which I can send out contracts for others to sign is my favorite part. Simply upload your template and you are good to go. I have found this to be an incredibly easy program to use and it accomplishes everything I need.

What do you dislike?

The worst part is that I have to upload a PDF. I wish there was a way to make edits to the contract in Eversign. However, I suppose that is asking for more than is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would go ahead and make the plunge to get the full version. The cost isn't that much and if you send a lot of contracts out, it is well worth your time. I would strongly consider doing that.

The biggest issue was tracking when contracts were signed and delivered. However, Eversign notifies me what contracts are out to clients, if they have been opened, if they have been signed and more. It streamlines the process and keeps the entire sales process moving quickly.

Melissa S.

"Serious time saver!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and intuitive interface. There's really no learning curve - you can be up and running right away. I previously used a different but very similar e-signing service, and this one is nearly identical in terms of workflow. In fact, I may actually like the visual setup of this interface a bit better. We only send 3-5 e-documents a month, so the free plan is fine for us. The biggest reason to upgrade is to get the templates, which is an even bigger time saver. Not having to re-do the document every time is worth the small fee if you can swing it.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of switching screens to move between documents, but this may be partly because I've been using the free version without templates. Besides that, I haven't really been using it long enough to know what I don't like! So far it's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The interface is easy to use from the outset, and it's well worth the time to give it a try. Even the basic (free) plan offers a great value for trying it out.

This really helps us stay organized with interview/photo releases for our business. This helps us ensure that we're keeping a legal record of the images and stories we use in our social media marketing.

Yong Shun H.

"E-Signing has never been easier with EverSign"

What do you like best?

I was in awe of the simple and direct interface when I first login to my newly signed up EverSign account. It was easy to navigate and the whole e-signing process was pretty straightforward.

Simple reminder options are available to all documents.

The Free Plan provides an excellent way for new user like me to really experience EverSign. I am considering to purchase the premium version once the documents to e-sign increases.

What do you dislike?

The inability to duplicate the box size for every different option that I have placed (i.e initials, text, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

How often does the Company needs to get documents signed?

Current time taken to have a document signed?

Time is saved with EverSign.

My client can sign the documents anywhere in the world with a stable data connection. Signing has never been easier. The reminder feature is also useful as I do not need to send email to chase client to e-sign.

Vashisht M.

"The most efficient way to have your contracts signed."

What do you like best?

I've never used a platform as intuitive and easy to use as Eversign. I recommend it to any and everyone. At some point in your life you'll have to acquire a signature from someone. The most convenient way to complete your contracts by far.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a biometric security sign-in instead of only passwords, google, facebook, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt, eversign is the best. I just don't have the time to waste with inferior products anymore. Eversign is great.

Eversign is a catalyst for any business. It is the future of verification and contract agreements. I have realized that in this day and age, the average attention span of a person has been significantly reduced. People just don't have the time to print, sign and scan or to meet or to waste their time with complicated and risky signing platforms. Eversign just makes everything more secure. I value peace of mind.

Lindsay V.

"Recommended Eversign to Someone Just the Other Day"

What do you like best?

Great features: you can have multiple companies and toggle easily between them; you can cc a non-signing party; you can determine or not determine the signing order; user friendly and clean interface; can set each field to required or not required; easy to upload a signature or use an Eversign font; rarely (if ever) gets sent to client's spam folder; quick and easy to see the status of all docs and which are outstanding; thorough documentation history attached at end of document; remembers email addresses I've previously sent to

What do you dislike?

I would like if Eversign had an option allowing me to automatically copy a field to every page. For example, I often send contracts and insert an "initial here" field on the corner of each page for each signer, and I have to do this manually. Additionally, you have to select a box that says "use this as the signing order." At first I didn't realize I needed to define that, so I missed it and it sent in the wrong order. I think that order the names are entered should be the default signing order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use. Success when connecting with their support team. Has been a great asset to us, and I would highly recommend it!

We send all of our documents through this platform. It has allowed us to rest assured that there is a clear record of transactions and that the platform, overall, is trustworthy. The basic membership is affordable. I have tried several different signing platforms, and Eversign has been my favorite. I recommend it to friends and colleagues who are looking for a good signature solution.

Cagen T.

"Excellent! Very user friendly and it increase my productivity!"

What do you like best?

The overall design and using method is very convincing. It doesn't confuse me and my client at all but brought us lots of convenience when comes to digital sign on the documents. My client just love to deal with me because I'm making their life easy with the process!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps maybe can add in more option for us to preset out own template according to our preference so I can just issue an invoice whenever I am to my client who need it urgently but not really a big issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lock down more business deal with EverSign which I'm sure your client would love it!

I'm able to lock down a deal within my client in just a few click. This is very important for my business as time is everything. Previously before Eversign, the process would require client to print and sign and scan back the document to us but now, no longer need that kind of process which they are so glad about it!

I would highly recommend this to all of my friends that they should practice and start using digital sign with their work and businesses.

Victoria L.

"Simply Satisfying"

What do you like best?

Love eversign. I used one of my free (5 free a month) documents to test how it worked. I was able to go from creating my company's contracts in Google Docs with a picture of both mine and my partner's signatures, to creating a no-printing needed digital contract. My current and future customers will love how easy this is! It connects to many services like dropbox and google drive, which allows me to draft documents in a collaborative environment prior to uploading for use.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that it wasn't clear from the start how the signing process works. There should be a mini tutorial for the first signed document, that you can demo and send to yourself without it affecting your document limits.This would allow eversign to teach it's customers how easy the platform is, while ensuring that those creating the documents can clearly choose which fields they need in any given document. Perhaps, if that is too much, add in tool tips (hovered help texts) so that it becomes clear what you are placing on your document.

Clients who are busy cannot print and sign off our contract, and it turns them off our services. Speed, reliability, and ease of use are all wonderful benefits. Our contracts are signed faster! We recently had a client who was too busy to print off her contract, so we found eversign and decided to try their free plan with 5 free documents a month. This client signed her contract within an hour of receiving the digital version. The previous version of our contract had been waiting to be signed for about a week, for reference.

Paul C.

"Peace of mind and security with Eversign"

What do you like best?

My business recently faced a situation where a customer handed notice to cancel, refused to comply with notice period terms and refused to pay his final bill. Sadly, my business was unable to find a copy of the customers' signed agreement from 2 years ago - meaning we had no leg to stand on in terms of pursuing the final payment. This was an expensive lesson for me but made me recognize we need to be more organised in our contract management. Eversign handles everything perfectly. It makes the remote contract signing process seamless, meaning our signed contracts come back faster and it feels like we get a higher rate of signed agreements back.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is nothing I dislike about Eversign. Perhaps if the unlimited package offered free signed documents for life - but that wouldn't make Eversign a viable business and I am a customer that prefers to pay for good value.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a free trial

Avoid missing contracts. Achieve document management. Higher and faster sales close rate.

Sarella D.

"Eversign is a godsend"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this product. I was searching for an affordable solution after migrating from PDFiller. Our company wanted to implement signed sales quotes during the process of the consultation and its the perfect solution for the new process.

What do you dislike?

No issues with the app it. It is way more affordable than Docusign and has the same functionality. We created templates and saved them a lot of time and callbacks. The clients are now able to check email, review contract, and submit all while on the phone with our sales reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it a as collaborative tool to streamline your processes for your workflow. Its simple to use and easy to setup.

Contracts are being signed faster and deals are being closed faster with Eversign. Its easy to use and the dashboard displays all the activity to tract productivity.

Julio B.