4.8

The idea behind eversign is helping both small and large businesses make the digital leap while guiding them every step of the way. We truly understand that a great deal of companies hesitate when it comes to managing and processing sensitive data such as contracts and business agreements in the cloud — this is why we dedicated ourselves to building a highly secure and well monitored e-Signature platform that is ahead of its time in terms of functionality, while remaining affordable for both individuals and SMBs, and bringing flexible workflows and an increase in time efficiency for large companies at the same time.

Work for eversign?

Learning about eversign?

eversign Reviews

Showing 499 eversign reviews
eversign review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Features, Styles, and Simplicity I Want for Less"

What do you like best?

In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly.

One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ultimately, which of the tools out there you use for document signing will depend on your needs. Eversign meets ours at the best price. That said, DocuSign is still one of my favorites and if their model fits you better, definitely consider it. Also, as an Adobe CC user, we have access to Adobe Sign and I could have used that. However, it just wasn't as intuitive or pleasing to use for me, despite the lesser cost. We also do not have some of the tight regulations on us that other users may have, so it's important to make sure that whichever signing solution one uses meets those requirements, which could take a bit of digging.

I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others.

I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eversign
eversign review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Eversign beat out the rest."

What do you like best?

Trial Period - It helped gauge the full capacity of EverSign because it allowed for all features. The interface was easy to use and allowed for seamless transition. I have now sent the full trial amount and have heard nothing negative back from my clients.

I enjoyed the upload feature of the documents and the documents preview. This allowed for ease of verification and checking.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had was the expiration date. I would have liked if the expiration was automatically set to a certain time period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would sign up for the trial period to get a feel for the interface. They offer a very friendly and robust system to try out. I have not used the templates yet. My utilization requires customization, which make it difficult to use templates.

There are no issues with EverSign at the moment. Benefits have been a seamless transition. I thought there would be an issue transitioning from another provider, but it was easy to use. Once my customers have been all input, I can see the efficiency increasing.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

eversign review by Anita J.
Anita J.

"Pretty Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

I liked that this was quick and easy to set up. I only needed to copy and paste. It was fairly intuitive and didn't need to read or go through a tutorial to figure it out. It felt pretty natural. I needed to get an agreement signed that day in a professional way. I was so relieved when it went pretty smoothly from the client end. They had no problem figuring out how to sign and Eversign notified me right away via email.

The free service was great. In the future I will want to keep a template so I can just easy send out. I looked at several other signing programs and they weren't as intuitive from the get go. As well Eversign gave more features and value for the price.

I have confidence in the service, the audit process and the records. I plan on using this for a while.

What do you dislike?

I asked my client about the signing experience. He said it was great however, (and of course I wouldn't be able to see this on my end) he felt he was badgered to enroll at the request to sign a 2nd document. Even after he ended up signing up after he signed the first agreement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Eversign for its ease of use and value

Ease of use.

Time saving

A Successful Smooth Signing Agreement is a benefit to the bottom line.

eversign review by Kevin N.
Kevin N.

"Way cheaper than DocuSign!"

What do you like best?

I'm going to accomplish this review based on a direct comparison to DocuSign. With that said, the best thing about them is that they accomplish the same basic things as Docusign, but for a fraction of the cost. You get people to electronically fill out and sign forms, which eliminates the need for us to guess their handwriting or take too long because they don't have a scanner so they end up using their phone cameras anyway.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit less... intuitive than DocuSign. DocuSign has quite a bit more customization capabilities. To name a few here:

- Conditional formatting

- Notations within the document

- Auto field detection (this is big because I have to insert all the little boxes myself, leaving it uneven in spots unless I spend a lot of time on it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have 3 to 4 users, less than 500 envelopes a year AND you want to save money, CHOOSE EVERSIGN. If you have a big budget with bigger needs, choose DocuSign. DocuSign is more capable at delivering a seamless user-friendly experience but Eversign's pricing is WAY more worth their product.

Sending blank forms to a client, contractor or partner was always a gamble because the method of return was usually less than perfect. We'd more often than not get back photos of handwritten, and sometimes illegible, official documents that we'd have to reach out and clarify. Now we get the statements back typed up so it's clearly legible, without the need to scan or take a picture of it. We also get it back in a timely manner because it's easier for the client, contractor or partner to fill out.

eversign review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"eversign"

What do you like best?

it is easy to use produck and very reliable. I like the way it is designed. It is cool tool for securing a documents. In my personal opinion it is really good and stable produck making all of the documents really secure, authorized, by making integrity and everything. I konow there are many similar products but this is very easy to use , user friendy making this even much more better. And for non-IT people too. My friends tried and said also. So there is nothing to worry about, it is nor difficult t ouse it. Lets just start using it because privacy matters.

What do you dislike?

until now there is nothing to dislike. It reliable, good designed, secure really good product. But for a free plan there are only 5 documents pro mounth. So maybe increasing an amount from 5 to 10 for free paln is better. But anyway nothing to hate about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really good product and in trial too. Securing your stuff is important so use Eversign.

Signing important documents and making them authorized is a really important for me and people who I am comunicateng with. There are many situations where I use this even it is a curriculum vitae for chef with you know kind of personal information so it is always good t oknow that nobody can read it across the internet or who knows. It is always better keep persoval things aside.

eversign review by Madhu K.
Madhu K.

"Built with Developers in Mind"

What do you like best?

I love the API of Eversign along with its templates which can be reused again and again.

The APIs are written from a developer-who-is-going-to-use perspective and not just-another-api thing.

Love the support team who gets back to you immediately

E-Signature is at its elegance

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific I dislike, I just wish there is more settings to control how a PDF will look like or provide custom CSS options and removal of american flag which denotes English language, its kind of confusing a bit, rather they should show the words "English"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty Ease to use tool out there. I would say this is the best option out there whose value is worth every penny spent.

Sign a agreement. The flow is amazingly simple. Integration is pretty quick. The most important part of all is you can use only parts of it, kind of like on-demand, as per your requirement

eversign review by Yuliya L.
Yuliya L.

"Using Eversign helps streamline our business"

What do you like best?

The people who are using this product in our business are not that tech savvy. But that's not an issue with Eversign! The interface is clear and very easy to use. The setup took no time. We love that the Eversign sends out automatic reminders and alerts us when our contracts are viewed and signed. Using Eversign really simplified our contracting process and saved us precious time.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to see integrations with payment processing apps like Stripe, for example. The idea is to streamline with contract signing and payment process, to ensure a smooth and fast client onboarding. We'd love to see this feature being added to Eversign. It does currently integration with a number of commonly used apps - GoogleApps, DropBox, etc. Adding a payment processing integration would be fantastic!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to deal with a lot of contracts in your onboarding process, Eversign is the way to go. Quick setup, super easy to use, and very well priced as compared to other similar apps.

Getting our contracts signed and receive client payments faster. Priceless!

eversign review by Matthew E.
Matthew E.

"Affordable and simple to use"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the "team member" aspect. Compared to other programs we looked at that would have required us to sign up for multiple user accounts, Eversign allows multiple team members in the same company to use one professional account. This means that rolling out an electronic signature software was now possible for our office, where previously it would be been cost prohibitive given the relatively low improvement to our internal processes.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functionality is currently a bit light, however their excellent customer service has assisted with offering to do API reports to give us customized analytics and they are apparently in the process of adding user generated reports so this should be fixed pretty soon.

We have always been a paper driven office. Recently more staff have been afforded work from home privileges and this program has been a good step to overcoming the problems associated with remote workers.

eversign review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Flexible Document Signing at a great price"

What do you like best?

I have been testing a number of esigning solutions, and what makes eversign stand out is the following:

-- Their free plan actually offers you a good number of features per month

-- There are good font options if you don't elect to draw your signature outright

-- The workflow is easy with individual or multiple signers

-- The document preparation is straightforward and easy to implement

-- It is a largely intuitive process

-- The pricepoints are very good, especially for a small business

-- You can even brand the free edition

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, as a feature request: I'd like to see an option to have the hash of the signature shown with the signature, as some of the other esign vendors do.

Another item would be to make it a little more obvious that you should get a document redirected to your correct email address, if the signing request is sent to a different one of your email addresses.

Eversign addresses the issue of authoritatively signing documents without involving a printer. It has sped up the time to turn around contracts and other documents.

eversign review by Philippe L.
Philippe L.

"Switched over from SignNow"

What do you like best?

The great UI, ease of use, and being able to send multiple documents for signature in one go is probably what stands out the most. It's quite easy to prepare documents for signing as well, and importing documents from Google Drive or locally renders them on the platform flawlessly (compared to our experience from other online signing platforms).

What do you dislike?

Major plus points in the future would be an app, especially on device signing, so that I can have clients sign contracts on the spot on a tablet. Document grouping and file management would be a great addition too, but not immediately necessary given the search function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no qualms recommending Eversign to anyone looking for a very professional and cost-effective way to sign documents digitally.

Saving a lot in terms of time, effort, and money compared to having to print out documents and having them mailed to our signatory's, plus coordinating their return.

eversign review by Derrick H.
Derrick H.

"Great Product !!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can easily upload and manage all of my business documents and then be able to send it to client with ease. One of the best things I like about eversign is the ability to easily drag and drop the needed functionality that you want in the document, for example date, time, signature and how my clients can easily fill out the document and easily sign.

Without using this system then it will would be a hassle, usually i have to use different software programs like converters and adobe reader, but with eversign i no longer have to worry about that, everything is easily accessible within their cloud platform.

i like how eversign can send out reminder emails to your clients and also let you know when the client has signed the document.

What do you dislike?

Limited documents on free version when you first start using eversign. I think you are only allowed to send out up to 5 document when you first start. It would be better to have no limit the amount of documents when you first sign up or increase it to 20.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it or at least use the free trail to test out the platfrom. It is worth it.

Administration and documentation. It allows me to not have to use different program to accomplish the same thing. One of the main benefits is streamling the process for documentation, and more importantly the client experience when it comes to reading, signing and then completing the documents on their end.

eversign review by Becky J.
Becky J.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-use interface of the website and the fact that I can upload my own contracts. Adding fields for text, dates, initials and signatures is exactly what I need and it's super easy to set up. I like that I can email a contract to a client from the website and I get live updates about when my clients have looked at and signed contracts. I also like that I can draw my own signature.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to preview the form (both as the sender and the signer) before sending to check that I assigned all the fields to the right people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to get up and running quickly!

It's helping me send contracts out faster, have clients sign them faster (and have their own copies), and therefor starting projects faster. Plus it's easy to manage the contracts and know their status at a glance.

eversign review by Iain D.
Iain D.

"A great and easy digital solution "

What do you like best?

I love how my clients can feel comfortable signing contracts easily. The days of printing signing and scanning are long gone, and eversign makes it easy for small business to look more professional and streamline what used to be a painful process.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked a tutorial upon signing up but even then, it didn’t take long to figure out how the interface works.

I had problems getting contracts signed quickly. We would be in the process of booking a client and the only step left was the contract. While they were getting the contract signed, other people were inquiring for their date and we had to turn them down. There was one instance where the client we were waiting for took too long and then later had to postpone their wedding, and the prospect that inquired about their date had already found another photographer. Eversign would help prevent this from happening.

eversign review by Nicolas V.
Nicolas V.

"Great service for small companies"

What do you like best?

Eversign made it really easy for us to validate and sign contracts with clients. Moreover, it includes this feature where you can create a handwritten signature from your mouse or touchpad, making contracts feel more life-like. Moreover, contracts are customizable and you can pick the pages and locations of the signature blocks.

What do you dislike?

I was a little concerned about Eversign being available in French, since the website UI seem to be available in English only. Many of my clients do not speak English and I was worried that an English-only signing process would be a difficult step to overcome. However, it seems like the contracts sent to clients can be set in any language, even though the Eversign UI remains in English language.

Contracts that had to be signed remotely used to be a real bummer for us. We did not have so many of them and did not feel like subscribing to an expensive annually billed plan... That is why Eversign's freemium plan was perfect for us.

eversign review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Phenomenal E-signature Platform"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, lets you resize "fill in" areas to fit your needs and document, their free version provides more than any other e-signature platform, provides an audit trail and has high security, confirmation of when a document has been opened and signed, lets you upload a PDF of your own for e-signatures, reminders of a document waiting to be signed, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

When I set up Eversign, I tested out the way it works with myself and it ended up costing me one of my free signatures. This could be because I didn't actually look in their help guides at all or see if they provided a demo, which says way more about me than them. Even though I used one of my free signatures to test it out, I did discover that I did set it up exactly as I was supposed to. I'm also not a big fan of always having the audit trail included with my download of the document. I'd like to be able to download one with the audit trail and one without. Outside of that, I have no issues with Eversign at all.

I'm an Accountant and have to obtain signatures for many things: from contracts to IRS documents. This platform has given me the ability to send the documents I need signed through a secure and easy to use platform. I'm a big fan of having an audit trail to show the actual steps that were taken. My clients have had an easy time navigating the use on their side of things as well. I've tried multiple E-signature websites and this one is my favorite and one I plan on using exclusively.

eversign review by Aristote S.
Aristote S.

"Easy, Efficient. Saving so much time ! "

What do you like best?

Overall dashboard, and use are super clear and easy to use! Everything is stored in one place and I don't have to worry anymore or lose significant amount of time(!!), chasing multiples versions of contrats printed and scanned, et re-printed and then re-scanned. Or have to re-compose complete contract at the end. This i life-changing for every people doing any administrative or legal work.

What do you dislike?

Took me a bit of time to familiarize with the platform, but as everything you learn you have to put in some time to get confortable with it. Right now I don't have anything bad to say about this, as I am fairly new using it. I have yet to discover all props and more advance use of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY THIS !

I always have tons of documents or contrats that need to be sign by multiple parties, usually with very different schedules or (let"s say) understanding of how to sign a complete contract and send it back. This is saving me so much time, but also making my business relationships much easier, as i don't have to remind people by email, set meeting just to sign something, annoy them with admin stuff. Dematerializing the process makes it much much easier for clients on the move to complete the task. Everything goes way more smoothly. SO MUCH TIME SAVED !

eversign review by Tia R.
Tia R.

"Perfect for my small businesses"

What do you like best?

Painless signup and simple setup

Free version not so limited that it's useless

Flawless transmission

Clients find easy to use

Presentation is impressive

Makes my business look good/tech savvy

Notifications when documents are sent and signed

What do you dislike?

I did not find any cons at all. lt works great and meets all my needs. No problems.

I've always worked at huge civil law firms that used another eSignature application. While I'm skilled with populating fields for commercial real estate transactions, such as purchase and sale agreements, and revising and sending documents to all parties, I didn't have the luxury of such software to use for my small businesses when I left the firm. With both an editorial services and a meeting planning firm, I needed to make it easier for new clients to sign my contracts instead of having them print and mail them to me. That's just so 2005. I looked up many eSignature options, tested our half of them, and THIS ONE stood out above all others as the easiest and quickest to get my new clients signed up with. Sign-up was painless. Sending documents was flawless. Clients had no questions about how to sign/what to do, so that means it's also super simple on their end. My documents look amazing being transmitted this way. And, best of all, clients are impressed!!

eversign review by Elizabeth .
Elizabeth .

"Simple Features. Simple UI."

What do you like best?

The features are very simple and self-explanatory. The product does exactly what is advertised. No more, no less.

I appreciate the ease of use involved here. The testing period to figure out how the product worked was very short and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if there were editable template options as opposed to just uploading PDFs. But, that isn't what was advertised, so it's not a problem.

I was also a bit turned off by the inability to test all features during the trial. There is no option to test templates without upgrading from the free version and paying for a single month. The cost of this is very low though and we love the product so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a low cost option to send and receive digital signatures with excellent documentation, this is a great product.

If you are looking for customizable templates and ease of editing before sending, this might not be the product for you. All documents are created from PDFs and are only editable if you left space in the original document. There is no option to type over existing text with a white background or anything like that.

We were having trouble with creating contracts quickly and getting them to our clients (and back) with a quick turn around.

Using Eversign lets us send a templated contract by filling in a few blanks and allows our clients to sign online.

eversign review by Bruno A.
Bruno A.

"Makes signing documents easy!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of having my signature in the software with the ability to sign a document prior to printing within my Chrome browser. All documents are also saved in my eversign account. I have not used the complete suite of features, however what I see available is quite impressive and I will continue to use more features as I am able.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I get both emails and downloads of the signed document. If I find a setting to stop one or the other I will change it. Because the Chrome extension opens up an additional window after the print dialogue box, it feels a bit clumsy. This is a small dislike however and I'm not sure if there is a way around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you constantly are needing to sign documents on a regular basis, I truly recommend eversign to make your life easier.

As I ship lots of freight , I am constantly signing BOL and export documents. Using eversign allows me and my staff to use my authorized signature each and every time.

eversign review by Phil M.
Phil M.

"Everything you need for esignatures at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The software is intuitive and easy to use. It offers a lot of flexibility with multiple signers if needed, immediate e-mail delivery, various methods of initialing, signing, dating forms, etc. It is receptive to multiple file types and stores records as needed.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be slightly clunky in that when dropping signature fields the page can jump up and down slightly. It hasn't impacted the overall functionality for me and I haven't found any other dislikes thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into other comparison products as we did and you'll likely find higher prices without any improved features or functionality in those other options. Eversign was our preference overall.

It can be very time consuming and difficult to get people to physically sign documents, and the requirement to try and handle it by printing, signing, scanning, and e-mailing today is entirely impractical. It is great being able to promptly follow up on conversations with clients and have a document ready for them to sign and return from anywhere nearly immediately.

eversign review by Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

"Efficient and Streamlined, Highly Practical "

What do you like best?

I love the dashboard overview when you log in that clearly shows you the status of any outstanding documents and all recent activity - it's good to have a birdseye view so you don't have to go searching to know who's signed what. Also, the fact that all documents are stored in this one secure place so I don't need to worry about hunting down email attachments and trying to collect them all into one place. The email reminders to the clients also are great as a gentle reminder when necessary to keep things on track!

What do you dislike?

It took me maybe an hour or so to become totally comfortable with the Eversign interface, which is not bad at all when you consider the learning curves of some similar softwares are a lot higher - the only thing I dislike is that I didn't find it and use it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Time kills all deals, so it's great to have such a simple, streamlined process to add to the standard operating procedures of my business. Tracking signed documents can be a headache if it's not done in an organized manner and this software helps me accomplish that task easily.

eversign review by Richard V.
Richard V.

"Eversign saves and makes me thousands per year"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. No need to wait for a paralegal to fill out and fedex contracts which take time. We all know time kills all deals so with eversign, there is no delay. The customer says "yes" and I send the contract and they sign online. Then I direct them to pay on the spot. I'm legal protected and paid while the customer is hot and not wavering two days later when paper contracts hit their door. It's awesome!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having eversign in the past. I lost so many deals and spent so much money on shipping contracts that never got signed over the years.

I'm protecting myself immediately versus having to deliver services before contracts are back and finalized. Then, I'm saving money from having to prepare forms and ship both ways. Finally, I'm not losing deals because the lead has gone cold by the time the contract arrives.

eversign review by Shruthi B.
Shruthi B.

"Very user friendly and convenient "

What do you like best?

Eversign is simple to use and very user friendly. It has helped us tremendously in reducing paper and move towards electronic documentation completely.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great about Eversign but one thing that could be even better is to enhance the user experience when there are multiple signers (if it was more intuitive / intelligent when multiple signers are mentioned and it automatically takes that into account at every signature field).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product to use and saves a lot of time by reducing the turn around time for physical signatures (print, sign, scan) and helped us onboard our tenants quickly.

We use it for our tenant leases and it has eliminated the paper leases completely and now we are able to have all the documentation electronically, which is a huge relief and also a productivity enhancer when we need to refer to old leases.

eversign review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"Incredibly Helpful Program"

What do you like best?

The ease by which I can send out contracts for others to sign is my favorite part. Simply upload your template and you are good to go. I have found this to be an incredibly easy program to use and it accomplishes everything I need.

What do you dislike?

The worst part is that I have to upload a PDF. I wish there was a way to make edits to the contract in Eversign. However, I suppose that is asking for more than is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go ahead and make the plunge to get the full version. The cost isn't that much and if you send a lot of contracts out, it is well worth your time. I would strongly consider doing that.

The biggest issue was tracking when contracts were signed and delivered. However, Eversign notifies me what contracts are out to clients, if they have been opened, if they have been signed and more. It streamlines the process and keeps the entire sales process moving quickly.

eversign review by Melissa  S.
Melissa S.

"Serious time saver!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and intuitive interface. There's really no learning curve - you can be up and running right away. I previously used a different but very similar e-signing service, and this one is nearly identical in terms of workflow. In fact, I may actually like the visual setup of this interface a bit better. We only send 3-5 e-documents a month, so the free plan is fine for us. The biggest reason to upgrade is to get the templates, which is an even bigger time saver. Not having to re-do the document every time is worth the small fee if you can swing it.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of switching screens to move between documents, but this may be partly because I've been using the free version without templates. Besides that, I haven't really been using it long enough to know what I don't like! So far it's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is easy to use from the outset, and it's well worth the time to give it a try. Even the basic (free) plan offers a great value for trying it out.

This really helps us stay organized with interview/photo releases for our business. This helps us ensure that we're keeping a legal record of the images and stories we use in our social media marketing.

eversign review by Yong Shun H.
Yong Shun H.

"E-Signing has never been easier with EverSign"

What do you like best?

I was in awe of the simple and direct interface when I first login to my newly signed up EverSign account. It was easy to navigate and the whole e-signing process was pretty straightforward.

Simple reminder options are available to all documents.

The Free Plan provides an excellent way for new user like me to really experience EverSign. I am considering to purchase the premium version once the documents to e-sign increases.

What do you dislike?

The inability to duplicate the box size for every different option that I have placed (i.e initials, text, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

How often does the Company needs to get documents signed?

Current time taken to have a document signed?

Time is saved with EverSign.

My client can sign the documents anywhere in the world with a stable data connection. Signing has never been easier. The reminder feature is also useful as I do not need to send email to chase client to e-sign.

eversign review by Vashisht M.
Vashisht M.

"The most efficient way to have your contracts signed."

What do you like best?

I've never used a platform as intuitive and easy to use as Eversign. I recommend it to any and everyone. At some point in your life you'll have to acquire a signature from someone. The most convenient way to complete your contracts by far.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a biometric security sign-in instead of only passwords, google, facebook, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt, eversign is the best. I just don't have the time to waste with inferior products anymore. Eversign is great.

Eversign is a catalyst for any business. It is the future of verification and contract agreements. I have realized that in this day and age, the average attention span of a person has been significantly reduced. People just don't have the time to print, sign and scan or to meet or to waste their time with complicated and risky signing platforms. Eversign just makes everything more secure. I value peace of mind.

eversign review by Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.

"Recommended Eversign to Someone Just the Other Day"

What do you like best?

Great features: you can have multiple companies and toggle easily between them; you can cc a non-signing party; you can determine or not determine the signing order; user friendly and clean interface; can set each field to required or not required; easy to upload a signature or use an Eversign font; rarely (if ever) gets sent to client's spam folder; quick and easy to see the status of all docs and which are outstanding; thorough documentation history attached at end of document; remembers email addresses I've previously sent to

What do you dislike?

I would like if Eversign had an option allowing me to automatically copy a field to every page. For example, I often send contracts and insert an "initial here" field on the corner of each page for each signer, and I have to do this manually. Additionally, you have to select a box that says "use this as the signing order." At first I didn't realize I needed to define that, so I missed it and it sent in the wrong order. I think that order the names are entered should be the default signing order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use. Success when connecting with their support team. Has been a great asset to us, and I would highly recommend it!

We send all of our documents through this platform. It has allowed us to rest assured that there is a clear record of transactions and that the platform, overall, is trustworthy. The basic membership is affordable. I have tried several different signing platforms, and Eversign has been my favorite. I recommend it to friends and colleagues who are looking for a good signature solution.

eversign review by Cagen T.
Cagen T.

"Excellent! Very user friendly and it increase my productivity!"

What do you like best?

The overall design and using method is very convincing. It doesn't confuse me and my client at all but brought us lots of convenience when comes to digital sign on the documents. My client just love to deal with me because I'm making their life easy with the process!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps maybe can add in more option for us to preset out own template according to our preference so I can just issue an invoice whenever I am to my client who need it urgently but not really a big issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lock down more business deal with EverSign which I'm sure your client would love it!

I'm able to lock down a deal within my client in just a few click. This is very important for my business as time is everything. Previously before Eversign, the process would require client to print and sign and scan back the document to us but now, no longer need that kind of process which they are so glad about it!

I would highly recommend this to all of my friends that they should practice and start using digital sign with their work and businesses.

eversign review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"Simply Satisfying"

What do you like best?

Love eversign. I used one of my free (5 free a month) documents to test how it worked. I was able to go from creating my company's contracts in Google Docs with a picture of both mine and my partner's signatures, to creating a no-printing needed digital contract. My current and future customers will love how easy this is! It connects to many services like dropbox and google drive, which allows me to draft documents in a collaborative environment prior to uploading for use.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that it wasn't clear from the start how the signing process works. There should be a mini tutorial for the first signed document, that you can demo and send to yourself without it affecting your document limits.This would allow eversign to teach it's customers how easy the platform is, while ensuring that those creating the documents can clearly choose which fields they need in any given document. Perhaps, if that is too much, add in tool tips (hovered help texts) so that it becomes clear what you are placing on your document.

Clients who are busy cannot print and sign off our contract, and it turns them off our services. Speed, reliability, and ease of use are all wonderful benefits. Our contracts are signed faster! We recently had a client who was too busy to print off her contract, so we found eversign and decided to try their free plan with 5 free documents a month. This client signed her contract within an hour of receiving the digital version. The previous version of our contract had been waiting to be signed for about a week, for reference.

eversign review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"Peace of mind and security with Eversign"

What do you like best?

My business recently faced a situation where a customer handed notice to cancel, refused to comply with notice period terms and refused to pay his final bill. Sadly, my business was unable to find a copy of the customers' signed agreement from 2 years ago - meaning we had no leg to stand on in terms of pursuing the final payment. This was an expensive lesson for me but made me recognize we need to be more organised in our contract management. Eversign handles everything perfectly. It makes the remote contract signing process seamless, meaning our signed contracts come back faster and it feels like we get a higher rate of signed agreements back.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is nothing I dislike about Eversign. Perhaps if the unlimited package offered free signed documents for life - but that wouldn't make Eversign a viable business and I am a customer that prefers to pay for good value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a free trial

Avoid missing contracts. Achieve document management. Higher and faster sales close rate.

eversign review by Sarella D.
Sarella D.

"Eversign is a godsend"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this product. I was searching for an affordable solution after migrating from PDFiller. Our company wanted to implement signed sales quotes during the process of the consultation and its the perfect solution for the new process.

What do you dislike?

No issues with the app it. It is way more affordable than Docusign and has the same functionality. We created templates and saved them a lot of time and callbacks. The clients are now able to check email, review contract, and submit all while on the phone with our sales reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it a as collaborative tool to streamline your processes for your workflow. Its simple to use and easy to setup.

Contracts are being signed faster and deals are being closed faster with Eversign. Its easy to use and the dashboard displays all the activity to tract productivity.

eversign review by Julio B.
Julio B.

"Very easy yet powerful E-signature app"

What do you like best?

It looks like all E-signature apps are quite the same, but Eversign outpasses everyone by this three features:

1. The ability to add many companies. Yes, you heard it right. On other platforms you can only use your subscription in one account or e-mail. With Eversign I can add several businesses. I am the owner of three small companies and I can use the same account of Eversign on every document related to each one of the three E-mail accounts from my companies. In other services you have to create an account and pay for the same service on the three different accounts; this make no sense. None in the business offers this but Eversign.

2. Easy of use. It takes some time to understand how to use the service, but it is very easy. Almost in no time I was sending my first document.

3. Friendly with my customers. I was worried that sending my documents to people outside my organization was going to be a headache. I was wrong, my customers told me that the e-mail with the instructions to sign the document was very clear and it only took them a couple of minutes to sign the documents. Great!

What do you dislike?

On the free plan you have only few documents available to sign. testing the service consumed on of them. I hope you can add more documents to the free plan, because you have to test it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price is a no-brainer. The ability to add several businesses is the best feature Eversign has.

We have been able to sign several drawings and blueprints from the products we design and manufacture. We use the service internally and with our customers outside the organization. This have helped us to have better management of the approvals for manufacturing and drawings versions. There are no misunderstandings now. Customers and employees have to sign in the directly in the blueprint. Now there are no approvals or messages that "looks like an approval" lost in the e-mail. Now it is very clear.

eversign review by Jason K.
Jason K.

"Excellent document signing process and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I researched document signing apps and Eversign came up top of my list because of its pricing strategy. Then I used the program and it worked well...I was able to easily upload a referral contract drafted in another program, and Eversign dropped in the signature fields right where they were supposed to go. Easy to use and straightforward to understand!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I did have to re-upload my draft of the agreement a few times because I found a couple little typos to fix, but that's on me not Eversign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gives you a number of free usages to try it out...much appreciated

Eversign enabled me to try out a document signing platform without a huge investment. I had used competing products in past businesses, and found Eversign to be a highly usable, easily understandable program.

eversign review by Jon C.
Jon C.

"Simple, Effective, E-sign Software"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity that eversign offers and how quickly I can go from 0 to 100% complete in a matter of minutes. As a first time user, I didn't need to sift through manuals, articles, videos, it was all intuitive and easy to use. I sent my first pdf that I needed signed in less than 5 minutes. I especially like the email notifications when my recipient has viewed and signed the document. It works exactly like one would assume, just like in person.

What do you dislike?

That the free account only has a 5 document limit per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's free for basic account so you can test the waters. Simple and quick compared to adobe

The problem of getting important documents signed. This streamlined our many of our processes and made it much simpler for our recipients to respond in a timely manner. Also no more lost or misplaced documents and sorting/organizing are a thing of the past.

eversign review by Biswajit C.
Biswajit C.

"Simple electronic document signing"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, The free plan is not so limited and could use when starting out. Can integrate with multiple platforms. It's affordable too. The template feature is great. You can create a template and can just change out some details and it's ready to use. As it is web based, it's easy on the client's part to sign the document too.

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything to dislike, it got everything I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just starting out, just sign up for the free plan. It's not that limited compared to other services and can upgrade later if you like the service.

I'm a web designer and I use electronic contracts for my clients. It is easy to to create a quick contract, as well as you can make templates to keep using it and making the process even faster.

eversign review by Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.

"Exactly What I Was Looking For!"

What do you like best?

I love that eversign allows me to package multiple pages that I need signed all into one document! I'm a photographer and I need to send my clients multiple documents from contracts to model releases. A lot of the products that I have tried did not have all of the capabilities that I needed, or they were not easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the website itself is a little awkward. Sometimes it is difficult for me to find the documents that I need to work on. I also wish they allowed at least one template to be saved on their free version. it would be useful to be able to try that out before upgrading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend having your documents ready to go that way you can upload them, prepare your document to be signed and send it off quickly!

I'm a photographer, so I use eversign to send my clients contracts, model releases and other forms that I need them to sign. Eversign is great because the dashboard gives me an easy visual of how many documents are waiting on me, on my clients, or are completed.

eversign review by Vicky C.
Vicky C.

"Eversign offers so many wonderful features for e-Signature"

What do you like best?

Our company is planning a move to a smaller place, and Eversign helps us to minimize paper documents storage. Eversign is easy to use and it allows my collaborators to sign without having to set up an account for themselves. This helps to streamline our workflow and minimize the resistant from my customers.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up and prepare a document for circulating for signatures was a cumbersome process. I know that the software is compatible with multiple formats of document. However, it was still a learning process for me to figure out how to do this. I wish that the company can prepare some tutorial videos to help solving some of these questions.

Eversign offers a product that is easy to use, and the collaborators are not required to set up another account to be benefit from the ease of e-Signature. Eversign also provides a clear outlined audit trail which is really important for our work.

eversign review by Darran R.
Darran R.

"EverSign"

What do you like best?

I've just started my business and I need each client to sign a contract before I go and visit them. Eversign gives me a really flexible and simple to use solution for my business. My clients have commented on how profession the business comes across due to the implementation of Eversign.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't encountered any issues that are worth mentioning. The help facility is awesome so everything I needed was there for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to implement a digital signing facility then after trialing quite a few solution I have found Eversign the simplest to use from an Admin point but also from the client side as well.

Being able to ensure clients are aware of my terms and conditions before I visit them. Added security that my clients know what to expect before I do a home visit. I have a web interface for my clients so this is the perfect accompaniment for my technology drive solution.

eversign review by Rich Z.
Rich Z.

"Eversign Has Made My Life So Much Easier"

What do you like best?

As an online trainer, getting signatures can be a nightmare. Before Eversign, I used to send PDF's and hope clients could print and scan or had the ability to edit PDF's so they could sign them. Now, I just update the information, click send and know within seconds that they've completed the form.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I've experienced is that some users are slow to read their email and I could be more efficient with the ability to link and send through any of the popular messenger services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it, but if you don't believe me, use the free trial and see how much easier it makes your life.

Having documents signed quickly and easily allows me to do my job faster and with less hassle. When you make your living online, it's important that everything be taken care of as quickly and easily as possible to keep clients happy.

eversign review by Corinne B.
Corinne B.

"Efficiency and Ease of Use at its Finest"

What do you like best?

It's never been easier to provide quick and painless contracts for clients. In an ever-growing electronic world, EverSign has simplified the process of designing and curating your contracts for the modern, on-the-go market. Importantly, both our clients and our business feel secure knowing that the entire process is protected via their encryption technology.

What do you dislike?

I have only noticed on a few occasions the platform being "buggy." When attempting to work on several projects simultaneously there have been a few tense moments of freezing while working on important documents, but the program has ultimately come through every time.

That being said, it could very well be chalked up to my internet provider they-who-shall-not-be-named because I otherwise have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are ever interested in giving EverSign a spin, there is a generous free trial available! After comparing multiple docusign providers, we ultimately decided to give our business to EverSign, and haven't looked back.

As the owner of a small business, being able to quickly and efficiently produce documents for clients that are able to be signed by all parties online simplifies the whole process. We no longer have to go through the rigmarole of multiple parties have to print, sign, scan, and fax/email their individualized signed copies of a document. This has saved us time, money, and headaches above all else!

eversign review by STEFAN W.
STEFAN W.

"Less Paperwork, more sustainability"

What do you like best?

in my team we sell energy contracts to privat and Business clients. with eversign we finally can do this paperless.

before our clients have to print the contract sign it scan it and send it by mail. Nachrichten just open the document with eversign that 'it! Well done!

What do you dislike?

still I haven't found any mistake. Because we often work with tablets, we miss the possibilty to use an App. That would make the work with eversign even much easier. But with the Browser it is still possible, but a little difficault to handle-.

eversign review by Angelo T.
Angelo T.

"Great service, easy and customizable"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and very easy to use. I loved the multiple signers feature and the large amout of customizable fields and it is optimised for any type of device.

We use it to sign our contracts with client from everywhere in the world and it works perfectly!

What do you dislike?

Actually there is nothing I dislike, as a small photography business it fits all my needs. I would have liked to find out Eversign sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, the free trial will allow you to discover all the features and you'll find how easy it is.

I can sign my contract with clients that i can't meet in person as they are all around the world and Eversign is easy to use, nobody never had a problem and it's really professional. More than ask people to scan or photograph a printed paper!

eversign review by Evans A.
Evans A.

"Eversign is our simple, easy and efficient way to sign documents"

What do you like best?

How simple the layout is, if you're already a user of their other platform, Invoicely then it's even easier to use. Its intuitive and can be set up in just minutes.

What do you dislike?

The free version is limited, but offers the basics to get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to keep your legal documents backed up on another platform, just in case. Don't rely on this platform to save them for eternity.... again just in case and backup all of your signed documents in PDF.

Traditionally we sign paper contracts with our clients, take their identification, and keep triplicates for legal reasons. With the transition to a almost 100% paperless and digital company we've had to find innovative ways to cope with the change. Eversign was that solution. We had tried other platforms but were ultimately unhappy with them.

eversign review by Aziz K.
Aziz K.

"Fully functional and powerful signing tool"

What do you like best?

Eversign offers a robust signing platform, allowing standard and more advanced signing functionality embedded in the software. The cost is also significantly less than the more "well known" brands in this area. In using the business settings and tools and comparing it to competitors, our firm found that it had the most robust feature set before going to the much more pricey custom competitor options. This includes detailed templates, company logo, multiple users, in house signing, and other notable features.

What do you dislike?

The only item we wished we had in the premium tool-set was the ability to upload different PDF's, and have the software automatically populate signature lines in the same locations without having to embed custom links in the PDF. I realized upon reviewing many competitors that this feature is non-existent without going with a customization solution.

We are trying to solve for a high volume of signatures moving from paper based signatures to electronic signatures in a high volume professional services environment. We have realized the benefit of giving customers the flexibility to sign-off electronically and not have to print/scan/sign.

eversign review by Vlad M.
Vlad M.

"One of the best signing platforms available"

What do you like best?

I've mostly used eversign to sign contracts on the go, and it's been amazing for that. Once you've set up everything it's secure and quite fast to annotate and sign. One of the main reasons for changing to an online service was the constant worry that if the machine was stolen my signature was stored on it (even if it was password protected).

The contacts feature is also brilliant, especially if like me you sign a lot of contracts with the same client.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the platform is slow - especially when completing the document. I have managed to get it to crash from time to time, which is not that fun as you have to start again with a blank document

It would also be good if it automatically saved after every change/addition, that way if it does crash I don't always have to restart (you can save, but that is slow as well).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free tier is quite generous, so worth considering it as a parallel implementation with what you currently use - this is what we did until we were sure that eversign was for us.

Being able to sign contracts from anywhere securely is a major benefit for us.

eversign review by Jesse D.
Jesse D.

"Versatile and Practical"

What do you like best?

There are still a number of people who resist technology and don't consider themselves "computer people." They may be a minority of people but they must still be accommodated to do business with them. What I like about EverSign is how easy it is for that demogaphic to understand and use. Many electronic signature programs (that I've tried trials for) impose a learning curve on people who simply want to click, sign, and be done. EverSign (when I use the basic, simple, quick send option) can just put a signature at the bottom that the person reading the contract can't miss. I have seen other signature services make the signatory (person signing the document) hover the mouse over the spot on the document and click where the signatory. For people who aren't comfortable with computers, it is just an unnecessary complication and causes confusion. EverSign is also versatile in the sense that you can customize fields if you want, but you can also opt out of the bells & whistles in favor of a quick/simple send.

What do you dislike?

EverSign is amazing and (as a picky person) I still gravitated to it. Assuming I absolutely have to nit-pick for one tweak, I'd choose not to inflate the size of the document when it is first being viewed by the client, but that's just me and the way they have it now is probably better for a lot of other people. There is arguably a huge benefit to having it the way they do because font sizes that are too small to read could cause prospects to back out of a sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free version that you can use to test it out. Just give it a try and see if you like it.

The benefits to an electronic signature program are quickly closing a sale while a prospect's "buying temperature" is still hot, cutting down the amount of work that your clients experience, cutting down the waits that your client experiences, making your company more pleasant/convenient to work with, avoiding the clutter associated with hard copies, having documents that retain their quality (as opposed to ink fading and paper crinkling on a hard copy), having logs with time-stamps on records, being able to know when someone first views the document, and coming off more professional to your clients. EverSign makes the process very simple easy for your clients to understand and use. It sovles the problem of those who aren't tech savvy growing frustrated and backing out of the sale (or not want to work with you down the road again because they don't want to repeat a frustrating experience).

eversign review by Joanne C.
Joanne C.

"Most user-friendly online document signing platform I have used"

What do you like best?

Eversign's biggest strength is it is very easy to learn and use. It requires almost zero training for anyone who wants to digitise their contract signing process. Eversign takes the entire contract signing process online - document preparation, setting signing sequence, 'filing' on cloud after it has been duly executed.

It even follows up automatically with the signers who have not signed!

What do you dislike?

It would great if Eversign could include a direction to signatory - it is sometimes hard to find the signature box when the signer doesn't know he could simply click 'Start' button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial account a go, you will not want to use anything else after that

We used to print 3 copies of each documents to be signed and stored by 3 parties - client, us, and legal department. With Eversign not only we save tons of paper, we also save lots courier/travel expenses since the signing is all done online.

eversign review by Krista B.
Krista B.

"EverSign is the best e sign service we've used"

What do you like best?

What I like best with EverSign is the ease of use. It's kinda fun and I look forward to using EverSign for my next document. EverSign is very clear and professional. Our clients are able to sign our documents quickly and easily. We all like the options of signing our signatures, using one of the signature style fonts or uploading our own.

I especially like the dashboard where all the most important details are all clearly marked in one place.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. It works perfectly for our needs.

We have tried several different eSign services and like EverSign the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free account first then upgrade, it's easy!

We tried the service first with the free account which gives you 5 free documents per month, most other services only give you 3 per month or none at all.

We have a mobile roadside service that our mechanics go out in the field for. Some of them do not have smartphones so we need a signature to be sent to the client's email so we can get a signature for authorization, permission, acknowledgement and payment. EverSign service fits the bill!

eversign review by Josiah K.
Josiah K.

"Elegant AND useful interface for any business!"

What do you like best?

Eversign is one of the cheapest against its competitors. With that being said, it is has the best interface, by far, from its competitors also. The app is modern, quick, and straight-forward. ANY business needs this app. These days, signing documents is never physical, but electronic. I would say 98% of all the documents that I/my clients sign electronic. Also, you can have multiple business accounts within your Eversign login for the entrepreneurs!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, haven't run into anything I dislike! Eversign gets the job done. Period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the cheapest and most responsive interface, choose Eversign.

I am able to remove a step from my employee/client onboarding process. This process is extensive enough; however, with Eversign, I am able to save time and resources with a click of a button.

Learn more about eversign

eversign Videos

Learning about eversign?

* We monitor all eversign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8