Elastic Email Reviews & Product Details

What is Elastic Email?

Elastic Email is an all-in-one email delivery platform. We offer an SMTP Relay, robust HTTP API, and a User Interface that has a complete suite of tools and features for managing contacts, templates, campaigns, and reports. We specialize in delivering transactional and marketing email.

Elastic Email Screenshots

Elastic Email Reviews

1-50 of 157 total Elastic reviews
Senior PR Manager
Events Services

""The most features for the lowest price""

What do you like best?

"The most features for the lowest price" is what written on the Elastic Email homepage and... it surprisingly delivers. With minimum setup, efforts and resources, Elastic Email allows you to set up an email marketing campaign from the grounds-up. You can do literally everything necessary in Elastic Email for this purpose: Create new templates (and export them into other services if you like), manage subscription lists (even though we use Emailmeform for this, it's nice to have an alternative) and to monitor the campaign results. Elastic Email is a simple and straightforward tool which encompasses how a mass mailing solution should look and feel.

What do you dislike?

There's little me and my team doesn't like on Elastic Email. For the price, it's little to complain. If I had to pick one thing, that would probably be how Elastic Email handles version control. Not the most glaring issues, but you have to manually restore the latest template version when you leave the app. This is something MailChimp does better, i,e. automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering to go with Mailchimp for the emails campaigns, give Elastic Email a shot first. Some may find it a lot simpler and no less effective.

Elastic Email allows me and my team to send hundreds of personalized email newsletters, hand-crafted with beautiful layouts and images. It's fast, light and simple and, what's most important, it does the job and delivers emails with zero issues for us or the recipients.

Specialist Marketing
Entertainment

"Tried it and loved it"

What do you like best?

Elastic email turned out to be a mass mailing solution on par with the industry giants alike Mailchimp. It features a comprehensive HTML newsletter builder alongside a quite comfortable list management engine. What I especially like about elastic is email tracking capabilities which result in detailed analytics on every campaign we send. The tool is really decent and worth its money.

What do you dislike?

HTML builder acts quite weird sometimes. What I mean is how the system handles versioning and progress saving. When you return to a newsletter you've been building, Elastic won't always open the latest version of this email and you'll have to look for an actual version somewhere in the history of updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've only recently heard about Elastic Email and gave it a try. It turned out great and you also might find it suitable to your needs.

We're using Elastic email to manage our clients lists for mass mail as well as perform such mass mail. It does this job great.

"Impressive service for a such low price "

What do you like best?

- the value for money is amazingly good

- the support team was very responsive and helpful (thanks Rez)

- sending email newsletter is efficent, it does the job

What do you dislike?

- you would need some technical knowledge to setup the account correctly (dns settings, private IPs), I'm sure to understand everything

I used Mailjet for the last 6 months but I wasn't that happy with the service. I just need a simple tool to send my email newsletters. I was a bit afraid to test another emailing service but I saw some good reviews for ElasticEmail. The signup and the upload of my database were very easy. Then it took me some time some to understand how to validate my domain with the DNS settings. Once it was set up, I came into some sending rate problem. I understand that a team member should validate my account first but it was not clear what I needed to do and how it is done. So I contacted the support. I was afraid to have to wait for a couple of days but they replied so quickly and they fixed the problem in no time, it was hard to believe, I'm impressed! They saved my New Year's Eve campaign :). A big thanks!

Digital Marketing Consultant
Internet

"Easiest and Cheapest Email Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

We are using Elasticemail from last one year and we are fully satisfied with this platform. Elasticemail is easy to use platform, any nerd who is new into email marketing can use this easily without any external support. The feature are not so vast as compared to other tools but the available features are sufficient to use for minimal requirements. The feature includes segmentation,reporting analytics and proper list management. It is also very cheap as compared with other platform & reduces our cost of email marketing. The SMTP integration of the elasticemail is also very easy and can integrate easily with our CRM or other front-end tools.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors in the frontend & the delivery of mails also get slows down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your requirement with email marketing is very minimal and you only concern with the sending and tracking of emails, without using any advance email marketing feature. Then elasticemail is surely the solution!

With Elasticemail, we are using it for sending our promotional mails and also use its SMTP integration with our CRM. Both are working well at our end.

Senior Software Engineer
Insurance

"The most features for the lowest price!"

What do you like best?

I was searching for a good solution to send a daily newsletter to a few thousand subscribers. I was hoping to find something that wasn't much more expensive than Amazon's Simple Email Service (SES). To my surprise, I found Elastic Email, which has significantly more features than SES and costs less!

The customer support has been well above average, responding swiftly and accurately, even on weekends and at odd hours!

They have tools to help audit and monitor your content to help you send something that will fly through most spam filters.

What do you dislike?

Some of the documentation was lacking, but overall setup was quite easy.

The requirement to have a physical address in each email makes sense but seems a bit over-the-top.

Although this is a very low percentage, I've had ~0.5% of my daily emails bounce due to the sending IPs having a bad reputation. I understand that you can purchase an IP for an additional (somewhat high) cost, but this should not be necessary. The default IPs are obviously shared between customers, so if someone else is sending a lot of spam, it can negatively affect you.

It allows me to send emails in bulk at a very low cost.

Project Manager

"Very cost effective solution with free 150,000 emails per month"

What do you like best?

As I am new into email marketing, I was looking for affordable and good solution, but what I found is great. Elastic mail is great in terms of setup, features, templates (both drag & drop feature can be used with raw html editor), reporting tools, A/B testing, Dynamic IP at a very reasonable rate, free 5000/daily emails (which is great for start ups), and after free mail it's just 0.09$ per thousand mail, it's just so much affordable with lots of great features.

In elasic mail you will get a lot of API to integrate with your systems and open sources. You can allot sub accounts to your colleagues, customers, friends to manage it. If you'll not send good emails, your reputation will lose and it's a perfect thing that other spammy users couldn't impact your marketing.

In one line, it's the best tool for email marketing. Go for it.

What do you dislike?

Domain / SPF / DKIM setup is little bit pain, it should have a clear and easy documentation. WordPress integration is little tuff, email bouncing detailed report need some improvement.

I tried to upload duplicate contacts with more information, I couldn't do it. It needs to improve, other than these I find everything is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a new user, start ups, or you want to send big campaigns Elastic mail is for everyone at a very affordable price with great features. Just go for it and you'll love it.

I use Elastic mail for my email marketing, newsletter campaigns. It works great, you can use HTML form given, can set premade templates, can set differnt-2 templates for each campaign. I use it and I get great results.

We use it for affiliate marketing as well, we used it free version of 5000/daily emails and started earning it without spending a single penny.

We also use it for our clients, who don't have much budget for email marketing, it's perfect solution for them. Sub-account section is great.

Consultor de Estrategia Digital | ECOMMERCE | INBOUND | CRO | SEO

"It works like a charm, super easy to setup!"

What do you like best?

I was comparing other email services before using it (Amazon, Mailgun, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, AWeber) and for me it was the most grateful experience. Very easy to setup, grab the api keys and use it into my CRM. You can also check if everything is going well in the user panel. You can check if your domain has correctly installed SPF and DKIM records. It will help you to reach the inbox and avoid your emails go to spam folder. Elastic Email also offers the biggest quantity of email sent per month, so I can grow up my business with them while making it profitable without worrying about a this limit. When I need more emails I will pay for 1000 additional email $0.09, which it's a really good price. Totally recommended if you want to start with transactional or email marketing and you have between 2.000 and 10.000 subscribers/members.

What do you dislike?

When you register you can see you have a limit of 5000 emails. I didn't understand it at the beginning so I contacted them and they explained me that I have this 5000 emails limit DAILY, so I can send 30*5000 = 150.000 emails monthly :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should try it, it's free and easy to setup.

I use ElasticEmail for transactional emails, newsletter campaigns and automated email marketing campaigns. It works great with any form, you can use the html form given, the javascript version or add subscribers via api.

Managed Services Specialist

"Excellent SMTP Gateway Service"

What do you like best?

Elastic Mail makes sending my mail out very easy and affordable. They make it easy to step through the sometimes complicated process of setting up SPF and DKIM records. I've been sending all of my mail via Elastic Email for years and hope to keep doing business with them in the future. Their support is also really pleasant and accessible. On the few occasions I've had to engage with them they've resolved my issues in short order.

What do you dislike?

I'm not happy that they require me to place an unsubscribe link on all email, even personal email. I wish they'd limit that to large mass mailings. I understand their desire to keep off of spam lists, but they should do a better job making a distinction between low volume, or one-off personal mail and mass mailings.

My residential ISP doesn't permit me to send outbound emails directly. Elastic Email allows me to relay my mail without my restrictive ISP from bothering me about it. What's better, they do so at a very comfortably affordable price! What's better, instead of just sending my email off into the ether, I get a near real-time review report on where it's gone and whether it's bounced, why it's bounced, or if it's been delivered.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Easy, affordable, functional and fully supported"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and edit templates. You can easily use both Drag&Drop and Raw HTML editor. Elastic Email recently use new design and new control panel that is very user friendly. Also new plan of pricing that is wonderful especially for small businesses.

In Elastic-Email you can find lots of API that provide you any information or details you need. Sub-accounts help you to manage your colleagues our even your sub-customer. You may easily lose you Reputation here and its a perfect things that other users couldn't impact your marketing.

In short I can say, You can find everything is the best here.

What do you dislike?

Litmus tests charged for 1$ and I think it was better if this could be free.

When I want to import some contacts I couldn't import duplicated contacts. There is an option that doesn't disabled. Sometimes I want to import duplicated contacts with other / updated information and its make some difficulty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can easily use almost of features of Elastic Email for free for a limited number of emails. So I recommend you to use its service for a short time and you will be changed to a faithful customer like I do

We have our self email servers but its make some problem for us and lots of our email got spammed or bounced or not delivered. In other hand some email providers charged more prices than Elastic Email. As well the best feature with easy to use encouraging us to use Elastic Email.

We use Elastic Email to send automation emails and Email Marketing.

Freelance Web Designer

"The pay-as-you-go service offered coupled with their free 150,000 emails per month are mind blowing."

What do you like best?

What I really liked about Elastic Email are mainly their Unique landing pages, good looking forms, well-layed data analytic and implementation codes in more than four major programming languages. With their Video tutorials you do not need any other email marketing training-they've got your back! Also, the free monthly 150,000 free emails for anyone is also good for me.

What do you dislike?

Elastic Email is one of the best email service provider out there, everything you needed for your email campaign is on their portal, so, they are perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Elastic Email is one of the best email service provider out there, everything you needed for your email campaign is on their portal.

Talk of Unique landing pages, well-layed data analytic, SMPT and HTTP API, Campaign Automation and implementation of codes in more than four major programming languages.

With their Video tutorials you do not need any other email marketing training--they've got your back!

I advice you try them out today and you will not regret it.

Bulk emails to my subscribers using their SMPT API with the free 150,000 emails per month.

Quantitative Analyst / Trader / Developer / Director
Financial Services

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Before deciding on Elastic Email, I have tried several transnational email providers with, let's say, ridiculous pricing models, reaching the price of regular mail. The other option was also Amazon SES server with much more complex configuration than regular provider's. And then, through Google search I found Elastic Email, with acceptable pricing model, that was also very easy to use, required only several DNS configurations. At our own backend, setup was also easy and old fashioned - simple login to Elastic Email's SMTP server. Elastic Email also has an API, so more complex solutions can be deployed than just that. I have enabled this service for all of the existing projects and still using them. Now, for 8+ months I have reliable and easy to use email service platform for all of our current and future projects. Over this time period had nothing to solve and had no need to even contact Elastic Email support.

What do you dislike?

Dislike tracking URLs that use redirects, which in the case of TLS, often go nowhere. Email template can be more flexible. When setting Elastic Email for the first time, it was pretty hard to find DMARC, etc. DNS settings, it can be probably improved with some popup near domains setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use it.

By using Elastic Email we have saved a lot of time instead of setting up and configuring our own server on Amazon SES, not including, Elastic Email has much better pricing model than Amazon.

Co-Founder & CEO
Information Services

"The Best of Email Delivery System"

What do you like best?

If You are looking for Email Campaigns with Good pricing & great Features in Form of Delivery, Reports , Templates.. Here my Search ends on Elastic Email.

Reporting section is the most I loved it, Even I can see Dynamic mails whats is being sent to final user. The Pricing is even affordable to small business owners like start ups. Firstly I was little worried about pricing and all but when its starts sending emails your pricing per thousand email goes down which is most interesting.. Thanks once Again Elastic Email!!!

What do you dislike?

There may be something but Need to explore it.. Till now not a problem..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes , Recommended to my friend.. They are loving it.. They are happy to solve their many existing problems like limit on smtp relays, less delivery time, Spam Filtering management, Email Overall Rating(Is it spammy or not)

SMTP Relay.

Email Campaigns

Affiliate Marketing

CEO
Retail

"Highly Recommended For New Entrepreneur and Digital Marketers!"

What do you like best?

As a new Entrepreneur and Digital Marketer, I have to learn and read reviews from a lot of email marketing services. Elastic Email gives me chance with many necessary features for email marketing, I even don't have to spend a single penny to figure out which works and which not. The price for IPs is reasonable. I will recommend Elastic Email to my friends.

What do you dislike?

Need supports for more locale (mine is Vietnamese)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've just started up your new business and you have to do many things in your own, you should use this email marketing service. Or if you are new to email marketing, try yourself with Elastic Email and you will learn a lot.

Elastic Email helps me cut costs. It is very important for my new start up. Moreover, by the documentation of the service, I learn a lot about email marketing.

Sales Support Specialist

"Great MailChimp alternative"

What do you like best?

Our company has been looking for a MailChimp alternative for quite some time. It's near impossible to compete with the market leader, but Elastic email is on the right track. It has almost everything needed for sending a mass mail campaign with email traking and analytics to compare the results of campaigns with one another. Plus, the html newsletter builder is really capable and you can export it with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Auto-saving feature for the newsletter tempalet builder is somewhat finniky. It works, but you always have to go look for the lastest version instead of elastic loading it up automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A worthy MailChimp alternative. Give it a try!

Sending newsletters to our subscribers.

SEO / WordPress UX

"Relentless Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I had an issue that was NOT a quick & easy fix. After my issue was escalated to a rep named Andrzej, he spent the better part of 2 weeks troubleshooting and implementing different solutions until my issue was finally solved.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a single negative thing to say about Elastic Email at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plain and simply, Elastic Email gets the job done.

We are a digital marketing agency that provides web hosting along with a multitude of other services. Because we host websites, we needed a reliable SMTP provider. Elastic Email delivers (no pun intended).

"Affordable and easy to use, but ran into several issues as we scaled up."

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things to like about Elastic E-mail.

Very affordable. You get 150,000 e-mails a month for free. We currently send 300,000+ e-mails a month, and it only comes out to around $100. We're growing quickly, so the flexibility of their pricing helps. Interface is very simple and easy to use. When it's working properly, it's working great! Customer service is fairly responsive. I think they are heading in the right direction.

As far as I know, with larger companies like SendGrid, they sometimes completely ignore issues and will let bugs fester in your system. I haven't had this issue with Elastic E-mail, so I've stuck with them. I also haven't used any other e-mail platform, so I honestly don't know if everyone runs into problems like the ones I have in the past, so I'm kind of at a crossroads where I don't know if I should ride it out, or look to switch.

What do you dislike?

Mainly three things:

1. For the past year they have been going through many updates. Several times during this process, our e-mails just stopped sending, and we weren't alerted about it until I noticed the drop. For this past month, their graphs have not been working and I've been unable to track our open rates. As a result, we had to freeze our marketing budget and wait for them to fix it. It's been more than a month, but no progress so far. I have been told the problem has been resolved several times, and then when I went back to check, there was no difference. I've pretty much just been going around in circles with this problem.

2. Customer service is decent, but with notable limitations. First, only a few of their employees are truly responsive (Joshua, Andrzej, Beverly are all amazing!). Rest will try and give you canned responses for hours and hours, or they won't read your query at all and answer a completely unrelated question. I had to go back and forth for weeks sometimes until someone finally admitted there was an issue with something. I recommend specifically asking for certain representatives when you run into trouble. You'll know pretty quickly which ones are good. And second, it's not really 24/7 or as fast as they make it out to be. They respond "within the hour" but it's only with "Thanks for your e-mail, we're looking into this." Usually takes 1-2 days for small issues, and sometimes a week or more for bigger ones to be resolved.

3. We've run into a lot of problems as we've gotten bigger. We started on Elastic e-mail sending only ~5,000 e-mails a month. Now we're sending 300,000+ and there's a lot of issues with our logs being read incorrectly, throttling, deliverability problems, etc. We're considering switching to Mailgun as we scale even faster going forward, but still uncertain about it. Other startups that I know usually just set their e-mail systems and don't have to worry about it. I've had to pour in hours and hours into Elastic E-mail, trouble shooting through logs, making screenshots for their customer service team, etc.

I'm hoping the issues get resolved eventually, I'll come back here and update the review if it does. Until then, I'd say Elastic E-mail is a 3/5. Overall, I am fairly happy with them. I will say - by far the most annoying thing they sometimes do is pretend there is no issue when there is, and you have to go a very far length until they admit it and try and fix something. This isn't just prevalent on their support side, they even do it on review forums, where they try and disregard what previous customers have pointed out. It's EXTREMELY frustrating with companies do this. It's like when Comcast tells you "no, no, your cable is working fine," and you have to video yourself trying to turn your TV on to prove otherwise.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you expect the number of e-mails that you send out to grow quickly, DON'T put too much weight on cost. Yes, when we started out, EE seemed like the best way to go because something like Mailgun was so much more expensive, but once you scale, the cost ends up being a small fraction of your revenue anyway, and you'll wish you went with your best option instead of the most affordable one.

We help readers around the world find free and bargain books online.

Founder

"Non-Existent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We've been using elastic for transactional emails for the last five years. The system works fine and was easy to integrate with our back-end software. We've sent hundreds of thousands of emails through their service in that time.

What do you dislike?

Our account was suspended recently and elastic doesn't even send us a notification that that is happening. There is no communication from them about the fact that our email has stopped sending. Critical issues like this should be handled proactively. Rathe than being able to address an issue when it happens I'm instead left to put out a fire when we get complaints from our users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since we last evaluated the market some of the big cloud players like Amazon have gotten into the market and might be better choices now.

We were using them to help ensure deliverability of transactional emails.

Response from Cully Wakelin of Elastic

Hi Fletcher,

We are sorry to hear about this. I have checked and our records indicate that in early 2016 you opted out of receiving our transactional emails by marking our emails as Spam/Junk in your email client. So, when the sub account was placed Under Review for a high rate of complaints - there was no way to get in touch. I can see several notification emails that were queued up to send, but were suppressed because of your email address's status.

We do have 24/7 support. And it is available via the UI, the website, by emailing support@elasticemail.com or by visiting this URL: http://support.elasticemail.com

As a courtesy I have already reactivated your sub account that was placed Under Review regardless of the complaint rate, as I can see it is generally lower volume transactional email.

Please reach out if you wish to reactivate your account email address status with us so you may start receiving transactional emails from Elastic Email again.

Thanks.

Cully Wakelin

Account Manager

President
Music
(Myself Only)

"Great experience with Elastic Mail"

What do you like best?

I am both a well known musician and a social media marketer and having a trustworthy email

situation / and autoresponder is very important. I use Fanbridge for music fan newsletters

and had been using Mailchimp for segmented lists that differed from my usual fans ( product releases etc)

Elastic Mail has made sending all the above quite easy once I got the hang of it .

The support system that Elastic Mail uses is the best I have ever encountered. Each person that replied to me was super fast in their replies, knowledgeable, interested in my success and was as patient and courteous as it can get. I am actually thrilled with their support team , no other company has come close to the quality they provide.

What do you dislike?

Setup was difficult regarding the things that are needed in a world where every email host is trying

to eliminate spam. I had ALL opt ins and yet my first few campaigns got bounced like crazy.

I couldn't even email my own email address,. which is an AOL mail address which usually lets

spam through as most people know. All my mail to AOL, hotmail and other places got bounced , or

550'ed until I was able to get help from the support team.

The settings requiring the user to make sure that SPF , DMARC and all the rest was tough for

someone like me that had no idea what any of that was. I learned a great deal, adding to my DNS

things , but wish I hadn't had to go through all that to get my delivery up to par.

It was a pain in the butt to get it all set up so the mail from Elastic worked well , but I must say

once set up with the help of Elastics support as well as a private IP , I am thrilled with what I have now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

worthwhile

The price is very fair for all the features you get with Elastic Email and I am benefiting

from a high delivery rate and the tracking / reports that are provided.

CEO
Internet

"Elastic Email the most flexible & transparent email sending service"

What do you like best?

I'm quite an expert when it comes to sending emails in large quantities, i've used many different systems and i've never seen anything like Elastic Email. I've used Mandrill, Sparkpost, Sendinblue, Pepipost, etc, but elastic emails is the most advanced & most reliable system i've ever used, the pricing methods are very competitive as well.

You might find it a basic product if you only judge by the interface (which i think is the only weak point) however there is a beast lying under this basic interface, if you search for something or you try to see the email logs, which in my case are many millions, you are going to be shocked by the speed of pages, this is one of the things that i love about Elastic Email.

The API is also very flexible & easy to use and there is nothing you can't do with the API.

The support is also super awesome & super friendly, i don't know if they have a strategy to say yes to any kind of request or this is because of the flexibility of the service that they can do anything you ask them!

The sub accounts system is very helpful as well, for example when i'm sending a newsletter to all my users and there are thousands of emails in the sending queue i don't want my welcome emails or forgot password emails get stuck in this queue, so i use a sub account (with a different ip pool) for sending these urgent emails so that they don't get stuck in the queue. Most email services can't do such a thing and some of them try to solve these kind of problems by prioritizing some emails but we all know that they don't always work.

What do you dislike?

The interface is primitive compared to the flexibility of the system lying under it, i know that there has been modifications that fixed few problems but there is still room for improvement, also doing some stuff isn't that easy for example if i want to see the email logs, first i have to open the reports page to be able to go to logs page, so some UX improvement could be useful.

The documentation was a mess last year but it has been organized now, but there is still room for improvement in advanced topics like unsubscription.

The pricing is very competitive, the service is pretty stable and reliable and the support is very helpful.

Director

"Best and easiest way to get more leads and reach customers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Elastic mail is great, specially if you're a new into email marketing. You can start sending transactional email, marketing email within few minutes and that too at very cheap cost. It's one of the best email marketing programs in the market, so elastic mail has tons of features from templates, A/B testing, Social marketing share, reports, dedicated IP and there are lots of online help as well to learn if you want to learn instantly. Process is straight forward and you get lots of features without spending a single penny. Elastic mail is a nice tool to use to manage just about everything you need.

What do you dislike?

WordPress implementation, detailed reporting on email bouncing and a little more easy documentation for Domain / SPF / DKIM setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We clearly recommend Elastic mail, if you are a small business and want to start email marketing, go for it, give it a try and apperciate it.

Elastic mail is very easy to use, UI is very good and easy to use, clicks and spamming is great. Best part is, it's very cheap to their competitors.

We have the clients and organisation having low budget for email marketing. For them it is perfect solution and the free package is an great choice than the competitors.

You can create any number of email templates you want, different for each newsletter. Payment system is automatic , so accounts get renewed automatically without any effort. They have the very good tool of sub-accounts, I can give access to anyone in my team, to my friends etc.

"Vague price information"

What do you like best?

It was easy to setup a campaign and add/edit email templates.

What do you dislike?

Vague price information. It says 150000 emails are free (per month). I've added 100000 for a campaign but have to pay $0.09/1000 emails, no matter they should be free. Also, it's unclear should I pay and how much exactly the fee for "Contact delivery and optimization tools". By default they are pre-selected so it's unclear after all.

After ~10k sent emails my account was blocked due to low open rate...I didn't know you are obligated to have a specific open rate. Sometimes people from the list simply are not interested in the topic/mail subject.

How am I supposed to be punished for that?!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check their prices first and be sure you understand their model.

I want to send emails to my newsletter subscribers.

The cheap price lures me, but after all, it turns out you get what you pay for...

Online Marketing Manager
Internet

"Solid for what you need."

What do you like best?

They have upgraded the interface quite a bit. 150,000 free emails per month upfront is more than what most people need and I've never had issues with emails being sent or delivered when its all setup correctly.

What do you dislike?

Lack of overall integrations. E.g. WordPress connection is weak but there is an old plugin that still works really well. MailJet has a bit better integration but MailJet has a lot more account setup information required.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really evaluate if your website or CMS platform has the integrations to use the ElasticEmail API and make sure it works before deep diving in too far.

What I've used this product for the most is on client websites.

A lot of web hosts like Godaddy and Bluehost, etc. Have WordPress style websites that tend to spam or have emails that look like spam. Those servers then get Blacklisted and when you have shared hosting - All of the websites on that 1 server get blacklisted for sending email.

This creates huge deliverability problems.

Elastic Email fixes this problem by allowing me to add domains and verify for each client and allows me to have 1 account that runs all of the clients emails with solid deliverability.

Independent Associate 295826
(10,001+ employees)

"Amplia capacidad de correos por mes"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor sin duda es la capacidad de envío que incluyen las cuentas gratuitas. Muy fácil crear plantillas, puedes separarlo de tu hosting para hacer envíos enormes en menos tiempo sin afectar tu hosting. Con el editor de plantillas puedes crear correos muy profesionales, atractivos para los envios masivos.

What do you dislike?

Lo uso con un plugin de otra aplicación y aveces manda error, teniendo configurado todo lo necesario. Debería tener una mejor herramienta de limpieza de la base de datos de correos que uno envía.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Para probar un mayor alcance de correos a un costo más bajo, se los recomiendo. Es muy completa las opciones del usuario que lo administra.

El poder hacer envíos masivos a más de 2,000 contactos y en menos tiempo. Aunque el manejo se haga directamente desde este aplicativo, no siempre es recomendable sobrepasar el limite de envío que tiene permitido el hosting provider. Para el seguimiento de lo que hacen los usuarios al recibir boletines informativos o promocionales, es muy útil.

CEO / Volunteer

"Best API and fancy email templates"

What do you like best?

I have been using transactional email for pretty long time for our business. After trying Elastic Email I was amazed by their API engine. It is fast, it has easy way to include email header parameters.

Most remarkable feature is their builtin HTML email templates for marketing and transactional use. Those are beautiful and easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

Everything else is likable with Elastic Email, something I didn't like is their Report graph, it takes time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For startup and easy maintenance Elastic Email will be a great choice.

We are using Elastic Email for our transactional emails and somewhat marketing emails. It is easy to manage contact list there and track activities of contacts.

Co-founder and CEO

"Elastic Email is reliable! "

What do you like best?

Transaction email via smtp and api and delivery to inbox. We have been using Elastic Email for over 3 years, it has been a reliable experience and the customer support is amazing. I recommend elastic email for transactional and marketing emails.

What do you dislike?

I have not really had a bad experience while using Elastic Email.

We use Elastic Email for transactional email and it has been working well. We have assurance that our emails always arrive inbox of our subscribers.

Full Stack Developer
Animation
(Myself Only)

"Easy to use send & track"

What do you like best?

Elasticemail is something in which anyone can easily create, send and track email campaign. You dont need to be an expert to use elasticemail. Just signup and send your emails. Elasticemail is also having a very cheap pricing with good delivery.

What do you dislike?

Some of the times the frontend doesnt respont and behave improperly but it occurs very few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to send emials in large volume at a very minimal price then you have to surely move to elasticemail. Go For It!

We are sending bulk emails and also with smtp setup with our crm which adds up a good functionality to our process

Owner / Freelance Graphic & Web designer
Graphic Design

"Great cost effective Alternative for large lists and irregular campaign sending"

What do you like best?

Elastic Mail seems to be one of the only online bulk email programs that don't seem to be concerened with how many subscribers you have, which is great if you have many to start with and don't want to spend an arm and a leg for sending out irregular campaigns to your large subscriber list! Infact the cost in comparison to the other options out there is almost too good to be true!

What do you dislike?

The setup is quite involved, especially setting up the server side settings for your domains if you are not familiar with that side of things it can be a bit daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definately recommend Elastic mail if you are looking for a cost effective email marketing solution that has an easy to use wisiwig email composer and with a hundred and fifty thousand free emails a month its a real steel!

Not having to pay a fee just becuase you have over 2000 contacts. Being able to add customer accounts is a fantastic bonus so that they can just login and view their own campaign reports and manage their own lists if need be.