What do you like best?
After the news about Mandrill & MailChimp integration, we were looking for another mailing service that will meet our needs and found SparkPost. These guys definitely know what they are doing.
We integrated it with OWOX BI service and now I use it for all my email marketing needs.
What I can say:
- It is packed with good real-time analytics and intuitive interface;
- Due to high daily mail limits, so there's no problem in testing templates and checking campaigns;
- Performance and delivery rates are also great;
- The amount of data it provides over hooks is overwhelming;
- It is well documented, and the solutions to issues are quite easy to implement.
By far I didn't have any critical issues with it and failed none of my campaigns.
What do you dislike?
Before integrating the webhooks, Message Event reports were a mess due to 1000 results limit.
If you lost the API key, just live with it, you will never see it again =)
Recommendations to others considering the product
Use it, doesn't matter if you are a developer or marketer it is plain easy to integrate and work with.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I'm using it for daily email marketing routine, as I said above. Not only for promotional needs but also for triggered letters and all kinds of service information. The quotas of their free plan are, by far, the best on the market, and covers all my and even developers needs.
Just check it, it works awesome.
PS: If you are an upset Mandrill user (just like us) - they have a great migration guide.