Dyknow Reviews & Product Details

Dyknow Overview

What is Dyknow?

Dyknow is a classroom management software that empowers teachers to teach confidently with technology in 1:1 device environments. Dyknow supports Chromebook, PC, and Mac devices, enabling teachers to monitor student activity, block off-task behavior, send messages and review class history, in any device environment.

Dyknow Details
Discussions
Dyknow Community

Ensure students are on task with thumbnail images and activity tracking. Students need DyKnow's classroom management tool on their Chromebooks, PCs, iPads and Macbooks.

DyKnow is the market leader in performance and reliability. Over 60% of our customers come from a different solution they're forced to abandon because it simply didn't work.

DyKnow

Showing 483 Dyknow reviews
Already have Dyknow?
Teacher
Assistant Principal
What do you like best?

I love to be able to see what each student is doing when they are at school and online. I like to be able to add myself to teachers' classes on the fly and watch student during observations as well. Sending messages to kids is so powerful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to pull up an individual student by name and see what they are doing at that moment. It would help me in parent conferences or when we are in a virtual mode. I'd also like for kids to be able to send me a message back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a product that is easy to use, easy to set up and helpful to you and your teachers, this is the one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My online kids know I am watching and it has helped keep them on track. It is also beneficial when teachers have to be in a one on one zoom with kids that I can watch without intrusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning Facilitator
What do you like best?

The ability to quickly see what applications and sites are in use and redirect scholars through direct messages to their screens. This lets me redirect scholars into positive activities, see when scholars are stuck and then engage with them to help them gain a better understanding of the material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to quickly scroll through larger snapshots of student computers. I would like to be able to group and rearrange thumbnails with drag and drop. I would like to be able to update blocking with a popup instead of a separate page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently teaching remotely. Using DyKnow replaces walking around the studio for knowing when scholars are off track or need individual attention.

I can quickly check for understanding and know if I need to speed up or slow down the presentation. I feel like I have more insight into how my scholars are doing, especially in my AP classes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Band Director
What do you like best?

What I like best about DyKnow is the ability it gives you to monitor students during class. It also gives a transcript of everything they went on and the time spent once you close the monitoring session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great about Dyknow except it only allows you to monitor students that are in your PowerSchool roster. I also do tutoring and intervention time. Since this is not an actual class, I cannot monitor or help those students because they are not listed with me. Another issue is that it is not live monitoring. It refreshes every 15 seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a product in real time, this may not be the best fit but overall, it is better and way less glitchy than other programs I have used that monitor students computer use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to keep students on task and assist them with technical issues since I am teaching virtually. I am also able to gather evidence to assist when I am conferencing with students and parents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

5th Grade Teacher
What do you like best?

I like being able to see all screens at once! The Real-Time Activity Tracker is great to see how many kids are on certain sites and pick out a student or two who are on sites they shouldn't be. I also like being able to send a private message to a student who is off task. Freezing a screen is also extremely helpful. I also liked that I was able to combine some classes and rename them.

I love that I can set up "Blocking Plans" that can allow me to permanently block certain sites, like YouTube. I can also set up plans that only allow my students to be on a singular site at one time. This is great when students need to be focused or testing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish my teaching partner and I could be monitoring students at the same time. I also wish that even my student's specials teachers were able to have access to these as well.

Also, there should be more "how to" videos. There are aspects of this that I had to just figure out over time and it would have been more helpful to have some videos to explain and elaborate on different features of Dyknow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a teacher, I found a couple of snafus with setting up Dyknow, which were no fault of the company, but the fault of my school district. Make sure that your tech person has your students linked with their emails in order for Dyknow to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to keep my students on task while doing remote learning. I like being able to send them a message to get back to what they were actually being asked to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LIbrary Media Specialist
What do you like best?

The ease of use is impressive. I've had no problems setting up groups and everything is right there for me to see. When first starting to use DyKnow, I referenced the help videos several times and they were easy to follow and informative. I haven't had a problem with the software yet and it gives me confidence that my students are on task without a running verbal dialogue from me to keep them there. I can privately let them know I'm with them and use this information to verify who is working toward mastery and who may need a little more help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I worry that things are in such a minimalist userface, that the temptation might be to add on and expand what the software can do and its uses. I think that is what makes for a stress-free environment for learning how to use DyKnow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Classroom management is a breeze now. I know who is working on what, or not at all. With the ability of messaging, I can privately get the students back on task, without disturbing the entire class. I have the app installed on my phone, so I'm not chained to my desk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Studies Department Head/ Teacher
What do you like best?

Dyknow is an easy to use tool for monitoring students. It allows the user to see the screen of students, send them messages to refocus, create blocking plans for certain times, allows co-teachers, and is effective at restricting materials. It is also a great way to allow a student to only be on the LMS of a school so there is no cheating. You can also print reports of computer activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside one might experience is that it can take a moment to load student screens and update them. This can be a site issue or an internet issue.You are also limited in the custom messages you can send to a student length wise. Sometimes, it would be beneficial for a longer message option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that can help with academic honesty and focus. I would recommend all schools to have this feature. It would allow for more power to be in the teacher's hands rather than a technology director buildings away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While using Dyknow I have solved the problems of students being off task and can easily restrict or open access on the internet to students. I have realized there is less plagiarism from student responses to the material and it allows me to see what they are working on during e-learning. I can also track attendance through this during e-learning to see, even if the student did not complete and submit an assignment, how long they were on the LMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Now that we are all still virtual, I really like the fact that I can do a quick check up and see exactly what the kids are doing. It is also nice to be able to get their attention by temporarily locking their screen with a personalized message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems like sometimes when I lock the screen to send a message, and I unlock it, they are already on something else. I also wish there was a way to monitor when the kids open something in a different tab (they have gotten quick about changing tabs). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dyknow has solved the problem of kids being in class, but not working on the assignments (they were playing games or watching videos). A benefit is being able to tell the parents that I can see what their child is doing and that he / she is not doing what they should be (I sometimes take pics of the screen to show them). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to manage my classes when teaching virtually. Testing virtually obviously comes with its own challenges, but at least blocking the ability to open other browsers while testing is a really helpful option. I also love that I can see which programs my students are using in class. Sometimes we work on grammar and research simultaneously, so it helps me differentiate my lessons and allow students to move freely from one program to the next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that my students can hook up another monitor to their school computer because Dyknow doesn't have the capability for me to see what students are doing on the other screen. I also sometimes have a hard time blocking certain websites for students. It seems to work on some school computers but not others, which becomes problematic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've realized that I have to require students to use their school computers for quizzes and tests so that I have the ability to monitor them remotely. Once I have figured that out, the benefits are fantastic! I can see a student's screen and send them quick notes straight to their computer screens without calling them out in class, which is especially great for behavior management. I don't like calling students out in class, so writing them a note doesn't embarrass them, but also lets them know that I'm aware that they are off-track and need to spend more time focusing on the current lesson. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that I can see the students work as they are doing it. This helps me know if the understand the task or if they need guidance as they are doing it. I would have to wait until the students turned in the assignment to see the work teaching virtually without Dyknow . This would be a problem when teaching students with disabilities because some students need assistance through each step of a task. In short, this allows me to share my screen for the students to see during a meet while I use Dyknow to make sure they are doing step by step instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I teach grades 5-8 and each class is coded differently. What I dislike about Dyknow is that I have to keep changing from class to class in order to see what each student in my class is doing which takes a little time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Dyknow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Dyknow, I am able to see challenges as they happen and give guidance during the task so they better understand the task t hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I LOVE BEING ABLE TO BLOCK STUDENTS THAT ARE NOT ON TASK! IF TESTING, I CAN MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE NOT ON THE INCORRECT SITE. WITH E-LEARNING, I LOVE HAVING AN EXTRA SET OF EYES ON MY STUDENTS EVEN WHILE THEY ARE IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR OWN HOMES. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

IT IS SOMETIMES HARD TO KNOW IF I SHOULD INCLUDE OR EXCLUDE WITH BLOCKING... I HAVE KICKED MY KIDS OUT MANY TIMES DUE TO INCLUDING GOOGLE. IT IS HARD TO KNOW IF I AM GOING TO KICK THEM OUT OF OUR GOOGLE CLASSROOM IF I BLOCK SOMETHING THAT THEY MAY NEED FOR CLASS, OR WILL IT JUST BLOCK THEM FROM EVERYTHING, INCLUDING OUT CLASS ON GOOGLE MEET? I HAVE DONE THIS MANY TIMES! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I CAN SEE IMMEDIATELY IF MY STUDENTS ARE ON TASK, AND IF NOT, THEY ARE BLOCKED. I AM GIVING MY STUDENTS THAT LITTLE VOICE IN THEIR HEAD THAT TELLS THEM THAT SOMEONE IS HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CHOICES. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to see student's screens when I physically cannot see their screens ALL the time. It also helps with telling parents what their students may be doing if they are not always on task as they should be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish teachers had the ability to make a small group with any combination of students enrolled in any of their PowerSchool classes - rather having some one at the admin level make a class/group for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping students on task - once they know you can track what they do - they tend to stay on task more often. Also when walking around the room - you always have what I call a "Fast Tabber" - that student who switches to the tab they are supposed to be on and hides the one they are not supposed to be on. Dyknow helps me catch the ones trying to be sneaky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that our teachers can see students' screens and redirect students' in real time, giving them the ability to have some control over what students are seeing and how they are spending their time, even when the teacher and student are not in the same room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After using Dyknow for several years, I cannot think of something that I dislike with the program. The Admin customer support is always so fast to respond and helpful, I truly appreciate that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teachers are able to feel like they can manage their classrooms and keep students on task. It is also a great communication tool between student and teacher. We also have several SPED teachers and Teacher Assistants that want to be added as co-teachers to classes so that they can help monitor students alongside the general education teacher. This gives the assistants a valuable mode of communication with students, especially during remote learning. They can also discreetly help accommodate and support students with IEPs using the private chat feature and the polling tool. We have realized that teachers are more comfortable using student Chromebooks during class time if they use Dyknow because they can monitor where students are going and what they are spending their time on without standing over the students' shoulders. Teachers love the immediate feedback they can give students as well as redirecting students when they are off task. Another feature our teachers enjoy are the blocking plans. They use these features during assessments so that students are not tempted or able to open new tabs and venture to other websites; they can stay focused on their current assignment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I get to turn on segmented blocking, so it is really helpful for my students that only come to me 2 days a week rather than 4-5. I have 2 groups of students (A day and B day) and DyKnow helps me to keep my A day students on track in class while leaving my B day students computers' alone since they're not in class on those days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that I can't see their screens in real time as they move it. The screens update after 30s or 60s most of the time and I know that they can switch tabs really quickly.... so I would like to be able to see what they are seeing at that exact moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider making a version where you can see their screens in real time or a way to click on an individual student and see their screen in real time (with mouse movements and tab switching shown) if possible!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Classroom management is much easier!! I have many students who get distracted by YouTube or CoolMathGames and it is hard to get them to focus when they have access to constant entertainment that has nothing to do with my class. It really helps me to keep my kids on track. It also helps me with my timing for lessons! I give my students time to work on problems and check DyKnow frequently. It lets me see what problems they are sitting on for long periods of time and also lets me see how quickly they are moving through their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since my students aren't immediately with me in the classroom, this has been a great tool for redirecting students that tend to go off on a Google/YouTube-induced tangent. I use the option to send individual messages more than anything, especially when I notice a student who is supposed to be working with me playing games and video chatting with their friends. I sometimes wish I could see the look on their face when their game gets paused and the link to my virtual class automatically opens Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Of course, students being students, have found some ways to circumvent Dyknow. Ultimately though, I've decided if they are that dedicated to ignoring me, I'll just leave them to it. Some students have said they feel as if their teachers are just spying on them and being the Chromebook police. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Dyknow to direct (and redirect) students has oddly increased their motivation. When students know that I have the ability to see what tabs they actively have open during class, they tend to stick with the class content better. While again some complain that they are being policed, the same students have also said that it has really helped them keep up in class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can monitor my students during virtual learning, I also loved it during in person learning as well. It helps me pace my lessons so I can see that everyone is on the right screen. It also helps me redirect students that are becoming off-task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see ALL of my students, maybe if they log into their Google Account and it comes with an extension. Because not all of my students are using a school-issued chromebook, I still have a handful who I cannot see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grouping your students based on their small groups, it helps to make sure they are all on the right website! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any time a student is having trouble navigating a website, I can manage more than one student and talk to students as a group. This is so much better than just having students share their screen on Zoom one at a time. I also am able to see if students are on the appropriate website, and block websites during testing sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Dyknow allows me to monitor my student's screens while they work. This allows me to make sure that they are on-task during class time. I can also view their screens and help them via messaging to help them find something. It is also EXTREMELY helpful that I can allow only certain websites if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app moves a little slow. A 15 second refresh time when I'm monitoring an individual student's screen is a little slow for my preferences. Also would be helpful when looking at the whole-class thumbnails to have the screens refreshed more often than every 60 seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The BEST decision you will ever make! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can make sure that my students are on-task while using their Chromebooks. The problem of having students who play games all class period is solved by simply hitting the "block" button. The very idea of Dyknow makes students less likely to abuse their technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about using DyKnow is being able to see student work live. There are many upsides to using this tool, all which are focused on student achievement. I love that I can see what students are doing on school devices at any time. If we are working on an assignment online I can easily see if they have a part they are getting wrong and help them fix it. I also love that I can send them links directly and it will automatically pull up the link to the page I want students to be on! I also love that I can block students from websites that may be distracting or inappropriate and guide them back to the appropriate work task. DyKnow is an essential tool for any modern educator! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I see with DyKnow is that students can't immediately message back. It would be helpful if there was like a "DyKnow" chat that students could respond to me after I say "get back in browser" etc. Sometimes their links aren't working or they're struggling and they need a way to communicate that to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get this. You won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of off task students with DyKnow better than I could have without it. I have realized that sending the links directly is a huge benefit because it eliminates much of the process of getting students back on task and brings them directly where I want them to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Dyknow keeps track of the sites students frequent so that a blocking plan can be generated based on the data. I especially like the immediate blocking plan features so that students who do get distracted by going to other sites on the internet can be blocked. One feature I wish they had a feature that allowed me to select specific students from any of my classes because sometimes classes are mixed up and I can't effectively adjust their access for the students that I have. A new feature that has been very helpful is allowing the teacher to push out polls and questions to check for understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any of the features of DyKnow. I just wish the select students option was available. That way when classes have been combined, I am able to set a blocking plan if needed. I would recommend having a 'quick clip' screenshot button within the program and uploading the parent's email addresses from PowerSchool so that teachers can send parents screenshots of what their child is/is not working on. I also recently found out that an app is not available. I was devastated, but I will manage. An app would be very beneficial for teachers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to 'play' with the program and learn what you can and cannot do. I would also encourage teachers to have a student logged in device next to them to see what happens when they set up plans, push out questions for discussion, and while experimenting with other features of Dyknow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Dyknow, I am able to shut down student Chromebooks when we are not using them, give them specific sites to go to, and it minimizes student distractions. Although the best way to monitor students is to walk around, some of the benefits of Dyknow include more time on task for students, I know that students can only access the sites I have given them access to, and I have an ease of mind knowing that I can always go back to check to see what they have been on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dyknow allows teachers to make students accountable when using technology. I can block distracting websites, send personal and group messages; and because the students know I am watching, they are less likely to do anything bad on their devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I end monitoring for one class, I wish it would automatically go to the next class instead of to the analytics screen. I would also like to see an option to add a sticky note to student screens with the link or instructions for the day (if the non-lock screen message could just stay on the screen until I turn it off). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dyknow allows me to stop the issue before it becomes a problem. I can make sure the student stays on task while completing an assignment, prevent them from cheating before they actually do, and/or help a student with technology issues he or she is having. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can see all my students computers, but also communicate directly with them about an issue. My students know that I am actively watching their screens, and that keeps them focused. I also like that I can block certain websites straight from the application, for instance, Youtube. We sometimes use Youtube in class for activities, so I do not need it blocked all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the screens would be a constant live view, instead of a timed update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My students are more focused because they know I can actively see their individual computers and what they are working on. I am also able to lock students computers when I notice them not working effectively. This allows them to see a message from me before I unlock their computer and they can continue working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M
What do you like best?

Dyknow lets my students know their computer use is being monitored so they are less likely to be off task. In addition, since COVID , I have moved to a paperless math classroom and Dyknow has given me the opportunity to share students' screens so they can share strategies and ask questions in a meaningful way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only "dislike" would be the inability for students to share in real-time - while I can refesh and see new work or changes, there is a lag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can have students share their work with peers in a contact-free way. Using Zoom annotation, we can annotate over students' screen to add ideas and make edits. Dyknow has taken what I used to do with a document camera and paper and allowed my students to share work digitally with peers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

We are kind of obsessed with this program at my school! We love being able to monitor their chromebooks. Especially today, with half of our students virtual learning and half of our students in school - and all of our students are doing the majority of their work on chromebooks. This is a game changer.

I use the "allow only" feature the most, and have a variety of saved plans that make locking down their chromebooks quick and easy.

So far, the kids have only found one workaround, but it's still easy to see when they're trying to use that workaround. They like to have two web browser windows side by side - we can only see one window at a time on our dyknow home page. But, they chromebook window looks large and disorted when they're doing that. We can't see what they're doing on that second window, but we can see that they have two windows open and they are probably off task. Also, using the "allow only" feature keeps them only on the websites you are allowing at that time.

One of my favorite parts of this is sending custom messages to the kids when they're off task. I like to joke with them and "troll" them a bit. It's also nice to send positive reinforcement too, especially to my kids who are home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that we have found so far is when they have two windows open side by side. We can only see what they are doing on one window on our teacher homescreens. However, their screen is like zoomed in and looks different. But, you can see that their screen is different and recognize that they have two windows and are probably off task in that second window, and you can redirect them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy this as soon as possible! You will not regret it. Total game changer for keeping your students on task. Our students are engaged, participating, and learning so much more as a result of this program. We are so happy with this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chromebooks are a huge distraction for our students. They have the world at their fingertips, and it's hard to avoid that temptation. Before using this program, it was essentially impossible to keep an entire class on task. Especially today, with nearly all of our classwork, instruction, and activities are online.

The benefits are incredible - our students are much more on task, so they are listening and working more, so they are learning more. That's what we are here for. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

What I like most about DyKnow is that you literally know what's on each students screen at all times. Because of how our desks are positioned, I cannot physically see each screen and students will often open a different browser. I have found students to be listening to music on YouTube during class, surfing the web for images on Google, and even using web searches to to look up answers on assessments. It's particularly helpful in controlling the students' access to the device during class. When they are particularly distracted, I can block their access to certain websites and even lock the device for a specific or indefinite amount of time. I use Nearpod for my interactive lessons, and DyKnow allows me to send a web link to the lesson and immediately logs all of my students into the lesson. It makes for a quick and smooth transition from morning announcements to the beginning of our lesson. Additionally, I can have them join Quizziz, Kahoot, practically any application by sending them the link in the same manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the students to have the option to send me a private message, and view their screens in real time instead of snapshots every 15 seconds. I have used a different application that allows real time streaming of each student's screen. I also don't like how it sometimes ends a monitoring session after a specific amount of time. Sometimes, the session ends before my class period, and I will have to start a new session. I would also like to be able to see the students' browsing history before I end the session. If this feature is available, then I just don't know how to use it. None of these are deal breakers, and overall I think it's a great program to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest that you demo the software to see if it has the features that are going to meet your daily needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this for a classroom, so I'm not solving any business problems with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Specialist I
What do you like best?

Our teachers love DyKnow, and it drastically impacted instruction from the moment we deployed it in the district. It gives them quick access to ensure students are on task, and allows them to block apps or sites in real time to redirect behavior. User management is very easy for us, and we've had zero issues with service downtime. DyKnow also supports options for students to privately communicate with the teacher on their comfort level with the current classroom topic, although this feature is heavily overshadowed by the monitoring capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We get virtually no complaints from any of our users about DyKnow's effectiveness or capabilities - it's really a well-designed tool. From a deployment and management standpoint, the fact that DyKnow hashes their process identifiers makes it impossible to whitelist in our environment. While this may be a minor inconvenience when compared to the benefit the service provides, it does have far-reaching implications in how we can distribute and manage all the other software in our district. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's not much to say beyond recommending you try it for yourself. I can't imagine a K-12 environment where DyKnow wouldn't be a huge help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are one to one at all grade levels, and as with any K-12 organization, we deal with a tremendous amount of distracted students day in and day out. Without a good monitoring solution, teachers had to almost constantly patrol the classroom to try and spot students who were off-task. DyKnow lets them stop babysitting and carry on teaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.