ClassDojo Reviews & Product Details

ClassDojo Overview

What is ClassDojo?

ClassDojo is a simple classroom management using positive feedback and parent communication.

ClassDojo Details

ClassDojo Reviews

Showing 321 ClassDojo reviews
Already have ClassDojo?
Director
What do you like best?

Easy to navigate around and to see latest notifications or posts. You can see notices to you as the parent and then switch to see it from your child(ren)'s point of view where it lists their work and outstanding activities. Like most things, this is only as useful as the school that uses it makes it and it depends on how they wish to utilise it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's really not easy to edit documents on a mobile device but it's pretty simple on a PC. There's also no way to know if a message sent has been seen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get they buy in of the school so that all features are utilised. Request the tech is updated to be better optimised for mobile use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get to track my child's homework and get notified of any important messages from the school. It is the primary form of communication given the need to be paperless with Covid-19 around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ClassDojo
Alina R.
AR
Teacher
What do you like best?

It makes it so you can award students for their good behavior. This makes them motivated to behave well and finish their work on time as they get awarded with virtual points. Another thing that is amazing about ClassDojo is their impressive amount of analytics. I can easily see the students progress and see what activities he/she is excelling at. It also serves as a way for me to communicate with parents about their student's performance. They themselves can also track how their child is doing and improve on what he/she is lacking in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it is somewhat hard to use ClassDojo. Sometimes, the features may malfunction and the analytics may show false information. The points on the dashboard can glitch out and causes the whole thing to fall apart. The mobile app is poorly made as even scrolling becomes a hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClassDojo has major effects on students and your ability to teach. both of which are positive. On the day you start using ClassDojo, you will see a huge difference, and an even bigger on if you manage to get their parent's to join the Dojo. The more you motivate them to learn, the more they will. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClassDojo has completely changed how the students behave around me. They are much more diligent, kind and hard-working as they are motivated to do so to gain points. At the end of ever week, I give them a prize to more appetize them to keep learning and behaving well. Before, almost no one would completely finish their homework and the entire class would go haywire in a matter of seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the students should personalise their own Dojo avatars. It's nice to be able to monitor activities and show progress and areas for improvement to the children and parents. Like the bidirectional contact built in. I like the customisation of the language of appreciation and reporting to suit the needs of the classroom. Both clear messages to related parents. You may display interactions between the parents and public messages (Class Story). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could give you several feedback points in just one go. I 'd love to see videos that answer commonly asked end-user questions and let teachers see what the students / parents are doing. I don't like any students being more likely to get negative behaviour. I 'd rather be central to behaviours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to customize the behaviors to meet your needs. This will make using the platform much easier for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with students is secure and clear. Provide input to parents about the work submitted, which is also noticeable (via portfolios). In a distance learning system positive affirmation of beliefs and goals. Any classroom behaviours. Profit made to handle classes in an alternate way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Classdojo helps me to communicate very effectively with teachers, especially when I cannot go frequently, to school or school meetings if I am very busy, what I like most about classdojo is that it is like a social network in which we can be I can even send messages to the teachers that my son is ill or that he will be late to school or even the teachers notify me of my son's compartment or his student performance even the teachers can leave messages on the board and I can see where they are working or what they are doing at any time also its ease of use is great ew very intuitive anyone can use it even without prior knowledge Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with the application but I would love for the application to have more functions such as maybe a didactic game or puzzles or puzzles that children can use and be distracted depending on that not everything is tasks but rather that they learn having fun too and not be so tedious for them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My use of the application is to monitor my child's school performance, especially if I do not have time to attend school, I am aware of his performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordinator, Office of Teaching Effectiveness; Assistant Professor
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is ease of messaging to students or parents in a safe and contextualized environment. At it's best, it's an excellent communication tool that allows sharing of pictures and other progress. The group maker is a really handy quick tool for creating small groups. I'll say more about the awarding of points built into the program in a moment, but if used carefully there are helpful ways a teacher can show parents and students where their strengths are and when they are having a good day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although this is a major feature, the points component does worry me. There is a strong behaviorist approach apparent in assigning 'points' for students doing well or poorly, and there's a good deal of research on the negative impacts this can have early on. It's like a digital version of the behavior clip up/clip down board, and i personally deeply disagree with this behavioral management approach. That said, teachers don't have to use the app in this way, but i do still list it as a dislike since the app structure may encourage such use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with parents and classroom management for groups have been great - it's so easy to just pull out the phone for these tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a software that enables you to give students immediate feedback on their actions, participation and work in real time. For each term you teach, you can build separate classes. There are different character pictures that your students can choose from or pick. My students liked their character to pick. You may also personalize when and why students receive points. You can project the screen to see if students win or lose points. I appreciate your outstanding sharing in classrooms, in message communities, and in post-student events in your unique portfolio. I love the easy way parents can cope with school activities and recall them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Emails that aren't received in real time I don't like. Sometimes she has notifications too late and parents are irritated not to react. There is the ability to link to parents but I can only use this in a basic form without real student information and parent accounts because of the password and the log-on limitations in my school district. I would also like a minimized version to still be displayed while presenting a power point or other activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I encourage teachers and students at all levels to use this site. It is simple to use, improves student engagement and improved relationships with parents, simplifies those processes and saves a lot of time. I respect it very much. It's an easy way to track class behaviour. The students love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was an engaging way to develop the management skills of the classroom. Students will enjoy the characters and the sounds surrounding them. It also provides students with immediate feedback to indicate whether they are focusing or focusing on the task. The evaluation of social strengths and weaknesses by identifying the key problems and results has become a valuable source of knowledge. I've got a lot of benefits. Students want their ClassDojo points and they learn a lot because they want to make their points very difficult from me every day. Wherever my classes can be, let 's take my school management plan. Overnight, lunch, entertainment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Adjust statement and linguistic documentation to meet classroom requirements. All clear linked parent communications. Public media perceptions of parents can be used. As a key means of communication for text and acts, I like ClassDojo. This is also nice if you can access an application or the internet. I do this in order to support socially skilled students with bravery, friendliness, kindness and not just positive and negative actions. I appreciate your sharing of examples of what you do with your unique portfolio in schools, message families and after-student work. I love the simplicity with which parents can keep up with school events and recall them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I want to provide multiple input sources at the same time. In order to find out what students / parents are looking at, I want to see the videos that address end-user questions. I don't like e-mails which are not always received in real time. She sometimes got too late notifications and parents were annoyed not to respond. I want the app to provide additional functionalities such as teaching games, puzzles or challenges that kids can use and relax depending on how fun and not so boring they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I promote the use of this forum by teachers and students from all levels. It is easy to use, increases student engagement and improved contact with parents, simplifies some processes and saves a great deal of time. I strongly support it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClassDojo made students and parents more able to communicate with me, improving their relationship with me. It has also become a valuable source of data to evaluate social strengths and limitations of students by highlighting the most important challenges and results. I've got a lot of advantages. Students want their points in their ClassDojo and it is growing a lot because every day they want to get their points really hard from me. Let's get my school administration program wherever my classes are. Run, lunch, leisure. I 'm going to use ClassDojo too. I like the fact that students know the meaning of the grade when used in education. That makes a real difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Education Professional
What do you like best?

I like that Class Dojo is set up to be a communication tool between parents for both text communication and behavior communications. It's also good that it's accessible via an app or the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that communications do not always come through in real-time. Sometimes I've received communications that were time sensitive too late and had parents upset I did not respond. Also, as a behavior recorder, I feel you are stuck either making broad categories and having to explain every interaction or make each interaction so specific that it takes forever to find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Class Dojo has made my parents feel that they can communicate with me more often, which had improved relationships. It's also been a decent source of data for discussing social strengths and weaknesses of students by pinpointing where they seem to have the most problems/sucess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I do that to help students with social skills do courage, kindness, empathy and not just positive and negative behavior tracking. In classrooms, message families and post-student work, I appreciate that you can share examples about what you do with your individual portfolio. I love the simplicity with which parents can keep up and recall school activities. Invitations, questions and photographs are useful for students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with the application but I'd like the software to provide additional features, such as teaching games, puzzles or challenges that kids can use and relax from depending on how it's not just activities, but how they're fun too and not so boring to them. The attitudes are rather disgraceful. I think connecting with parents is crucial, but understanding and sharing what happens in the classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I encourage teachers and students at all levels to use this forum. Modern and user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have many benefits. The students want their ClassDojo points and it makes a lot improved because they want to get their ClassDojo points from me really hard every day. Wherever my classes are, let's have my management system for my school. Walking, lunch, leisure. I will also use ClassDojo. I like that when used in education , students know the grade structure. This really makes a difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Elementary School Teacher
Education Management
What do you like best?

ClassDojo has been an essential part of my classroom management and way to communicate with parents. I am able to keep in touch with my parents on a daily and sometimes hourly bases on behavior, classroom procedures, what we are working on and even classroom lesson feedback. My parents get notified of behavior points and even get informed when there are areas of concern that the student needs to work on for behavior. I have enjoyed how ClassDojo allows me to keep my students points and encouragements on the board all day. So I can use my smartboard in the classroom to add points, watch short videos and do a quick brain break or even use my cell phone to give out some positive points and even get a motivational short movie going on. I am able to launch messages to the board for my students to read. For example, on days I am out I can send a message to the smartboard using ClassDojo to inform my class of the expectations for the day and to remind them that I will be checking in. This platform allows more than just behavior management and parent communication. I have been able to use this as a means for distance learning. Since the parents at our school are use to working with this app we have been able to keep up with communication, videos and even pictures on the chat feed. I know many of the teachers I work with were so pleased to be able to keep up with ClassDojo even not being in the classroom or seeing them at school. One of the features that we use often on my fourth grade team is the group collaboration. There are multiple ways to place students in groups and allow a quick group formation. The group maker and the think pair share feature is fantastic in helping managing students and get students to work cooperatively. The tools in ClassDojo help to run a smooth, transitional classroom. The noise meter, random student selector and timer are just some of the amazing tools in this app and system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into an issue of dislike with the program. The ability to upload pictures and files has really allowed access and communication to be shared between students, parents and teachers. There is always the consideration of student and family privacy. Some students are not motivated by a point system and turn to anger and frustration when they see others that are receiving points and they aren't. Since all students are displayed it would be helpful to have points hidden so that there isn't a negative feeling towards others or causes a separation in students who are on task and not. It would be helpful to have a set goals feature. This would help the students who don't earn points often, but see a goal they are trying to attain and receive high fives for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using ClassDojo. Its a fantastic platform for beginning teachers and even veteran teachers. It is a simple, user friendly and easy means to communicate with parents, teachers and students. It can be shared across grade levels and even co teaching. If you are looking for the one best application to use in the classroom to help keep communication between staff and parents and students easy and readily accessible I would recommend this. If you are looking to help your classroom run more smoothly, not waste time between lessons and transitions, this hands down is the best. The features within ClassDojo are transforming classrooms and the interaction between teachers, students and parents. You can easily improve your classroom with the group features, student selector, timer and noise meter. This has been a fantastic tool for me to use in my classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClassDojos has helped me in the classroom with selecting groups and calling on students. Many times we go to the hands that are always raised, well with the random student selector you dont have to wait on hands to be raised. By connecting to the computer or smartboard you and the class can see how the students are randomly selected to complete a task or question. This keeps students on their toes! No falling asleep or disconnecting from learning cause you dont know when you will be called on to answer a question. Another fantastic problem solved with ClassDojo is the noise meter. While students are working in class, or small groups or even with the teacher the noise meter is a great accountability tool for the students to pay attention to and check their voice levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I like how it keeps a record of feedback for students. This comes in handy when we are analyzing data to look at class trends along with student trends. For example, I can see that during a specific time frame, a certain student is consistently struggling with staying on task (i.e. after lunch)> Because this is happening consistently, I can look into why. I noticed that he is wound up after recess, so I know that I need to do a calming down activity to get him ready to learn. I also noticed that my whole class needed a wake up activity between reading and writing. I also like how you can easily share information with parents. When I first started using it, I had a student who was particularly struggling with behavior. I was able to share a daily communication with his mom about his behavior, both positive behaviors and the negative behaviors. This made it easy for me to communicate daily about his needs so that she could reinforce behaviors at home, and we could pinpoint his biggest areas of struggle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some times I do not have tech with me (although I do like the app) and it is difficult for us to use with Guest Teachers. They do not have access to technology, so they cannot give them points, so it will not be immediate. I also wish we had some different options for characters that would were a little bit more appealing to older kids (they do love the characters, but would like something a bit more mature looking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an easy to use app to monitor behaviors, Class Dojo is great. I would recommend using the app on your phone as well (you can monitor hallway behavior). The kids really respond to the sounds. I would also use it as a reward system. For me, I like to use it in addition to our Classroom Economy (i.e. each point at the end of the week will translate into a $25 Bonus for them to add to their bank accounts). This is a great tool to keep track of all fo the bonuses. There are definitely other features of Class Dojo that I have not used yet. I love the stop watch/timer feature, and there is also a feature that allows you to randomly group or pair students as well. They are continuously improving the components of the app with additional features. I would strongly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really helps keep track of feedback. It makes it easy to track behaviors so that we can be preventive in our management, track patterns, and handle trends. The kids have great buy in, and I can use it in addition to our Classroom Economy. I give them "bonuses" depending on the number of points they earn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The classroom management feature and communication features for parents and teachers. The students respond better to hearing the teacher give + or - for their behavior. Also the teacher can assign the reason for the updates to the students' behavior. The app is very user friendly and easy to add parents. I'm a parent and a teacher and I'm able to toggle between both accounts with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used it for high school based on a suggestion but it's too juvenile to use with high school as a form of classroom management. Although I did have a slight increase in classroom participation, the effectiveness of the feature wore off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore the features of the application to see if this would be a good fit for your classes. This may work for one class and not the other, so be prepared to explore as many options as you can Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have another way to communicate with parents immediately should I have a disciplinary issue with students. The immediate feedback sent to parents is very beneficial.

I noticed this application will not work with all classes as it was suggested to me. Hence my reason for saying the application is slightly juvenile to use at the high school level as a CM tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Education Teacher
Education Management
What do you like best?

Class Dojo is easy to use and is much more than just individual point tracking. You have the ability to group students and give positive or negative points. This helps reinforce the behavior you want in your classroom. The program offers a super simple user interface. The program makes it easy for teachers, parents, and students to use without confusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about this program. I always like to suggest more options for the character selection since some of them can be "elementary". However, they have added custom options that help eliminate this negative. I implemented this program in both high school (grades 9-12) and middle school (grades 6-8), and it was a hit with both groups of students. However, i should note that the middle school students latched on much easier and quicker than the older students. Many of the older students thought it was t0o "elementary" for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Class Dojo is extremely easy to use. It is free and a great tool for the classroom. There are a lot of way to implement this program into the classroom. Try it out and see what works best for you and your students. I personally like to group the students and share the screen that way. Many teachers have great success with individual as well.

Class Dojo has a great support page titled "teacher help desk" where you can view the frequently asked questions, and helpful videos to get you started. I recommend looking through the help desk before getting started.

The team at Class Dojo has done an excellent job up building this program and adding features each year. If there is a feature that you need that is missing, use the "submit a request" feature to ask for features that you need. This is a great way to be a part of the process and build the program to your specific needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I share my Class Dojo screen with my students so they can view the points and see how each group is doing. It turns classroom management into a competition. My students are literally competing on who can behave the best in my classroom. I personally did not give points to individual students. I grouped my students by the seating chart, and distributed points by groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I love being able to communicate with parents via an "instant message." You do not need to share phone numbers to share messages that send and receive like text messages. When used correctly, students can get excited about creating their own character and are relatively motivated to earn points. When used as a team, ClassDojo is effective at classroom and school management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, ClassDojo does not work the best in a middle school setting unless it is used across the board and becomes an expectation. If you do not use it consistently and in real time, it can become punitive, random, and not effective. You have to have access to the app pretty frequently so you can address behavior right away; its best not to wait until the behavior has passed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This app works well when used by a team or an entire school. This could be a launch pad for positive behavior incentives that could be implemented via grade level or school. I enjoyed this app when I used it frequently but think the impacts could be greater when used as part of a team or large number of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Parent communication is definitely a plus here - there are no word limits like with Remind. Parents can see behaviors their scholar has exemplified, both positive and negative (if used correctly). Building the bridge between school and home is relatively solved by using this method of frequent and consistent communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Professor of English
What do you like best?

Class Dojo offers ease of communication between teachers and parents. Teachers can easily share assignments, receive and respond to messages from parents and students, and post pictures of classroom activities. I think for parents it is particularly useful as they can receive regular updates of their students progress, including if there are any disciplinary problems that day. When students go on field trips or participate in class-based activities they can receive updates and pictures. Cute icons can be assigned to each student that is unique and fun for the students as well. The instant messaging feature is useful for communication, rather than waiting on emails the teacher and parent can easily communicate with each other. While this is very useful for an elementary or middle school teacher, I don't see it being used beyond that target demographic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Class Dojo can sometimes be confusing if a parent has multiple students. It is not an application that would be as useful for higher education. It seems gears to elementary and middle school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Class Dojo is most useful for those teaching in elementary and secondary education. It seems to be geared towards a younger audience. An elementary or middle school teacher who is communicating regularly with parents could find a great benefit from the ease of communication and parents will appreciate the ability to get a glimpse into the classroom on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Class Dojo makes communication between parents and teachers much easier and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I love that I can give quick, visible feedback to students and families. Students like that they can see (and hear) when they receive a point, and parents love being able to check in on their child's behavior in real time. Being able to set the number of points that each behavior receives in advance allows me to be consistent with my rewards for specific actions. I also like that I can share my class of students with other teachers in the building. This allows other teachers who come into contact with my students, like the PE teacher and art teacher, to use the same management system that I do with my students and allows us to be consistent across the school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't love having to take my phone out to give points, but without an iPad or tablet, that is just a necessity. I also personally do not use the negative points because I prefer to lean toward positive reinforcement. I understand why negative points are an option, but I personally do not use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering using Class Dojo, definitely familiarize yourself with it before rolling it out to students. Making sure that you have a solid handle on how it works will help you seamlessly integrate Class Dojo into your classroom. I would also recommend thinking about how you will reward students for their behavior. For some students, receiving points is enough. However, I have found that some classes also need tangible rewards, such as a trip to a treasure box, to make Class Dojo effective. I would also recommend that if you are departmentalized or students spend time with multiple teachers to share a Class Dojo rather than each creating your own class. Students' points do not follow them from one class to another, so using the same class is extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, Class Dojo allows me to have my classroom management system with me no matter where my class goes. Field trip, lunch, recess, specials...I can still use Class Dojo. I like that students are familiar with the system from grade level to grade level if it is used across the school. That really helps with consistency. At my school, we are going to use Class Dojo to implement a House System. Each house will receive points in Class Dojo to compete for the House Cup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Adjust feedback and language recording to suit the needs of the classroom. All linked parents' visible communications. Parent experiences with public media can be perceived. History College. Integrated Google Translate translation. I like ClassDojo as a parent communication method for the exchange of text and actions. It is also nice that an application or the web can be accessed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to get multiple sources of feedback simultaneously. I 'd like to see videos answer end-users' commonly asked questions to let teachers see what students / parents see. I don't like messages in real time that aren't always coming. I got often too late messages and parents were irritated that I didn't react. Also, as a behavior tracker, I think you have to clarify or make any interaction so clear, that it is important to always find it. It's important for you to know the interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use, improves interaction with students and improves communication with parents, simplifies some processes and saves a lot of time. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secure and direct student contact. Provide input on the research presented which is also evident in parent portfolios. Positive reinforcement of distance learning principles and goals. ClassDojo has made students and parents feel more willing, strengthening relationships with me, to connect with me. This was also a valuable source of data to analyze the social strengths and shortcomings of the students by showing where the issues and outcomes seem most to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love to provide my students with quick and clear feedback. Students want to see and hear when they have a case, and parents like to have a real-time check on the actions of their children. The number of points that each behavior receives on the front allows me to match my specific rewards for action. I may also share my students class with other building teachers. It's my students best incentive program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like using my telephone to pick up points, but that's only a requirement without an iPad or laptop. I have nothing wrong with the ClassDojo beyond this. In my college, I love to use this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you intend to use Class Dojo, certainly get acquainted with it before it is published to students. Make sure you understand how it works, you can incorporate ClassDojo seamlessly into your class. I would also advise to think about how you are going to reward students for their actions. For some students, points are necessary. I found, however, that some courses also require tangible rewards for the DojoClass , for example, to go to a treasure box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've got a lot of advantages. The students want to get their ClassDojo points and it makes a lot better because they want me to work really hard every day to get their ClassDojo points. Let's have my management system for my classroom wherever my class goes. Hiking, lunch, leisure. ClassDojo I can still use. I like that when used throughout the school students know the system of the grade level. This truly contributes to consistency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is a lot to like about the class dojo. I have use this in my classroom for around two years now and at first I wasn’t sure that it was going to work out because it seems targeted towards a younger age level, mostly elementary students, but I would be using it with middle school and high school students, mostly upper level high school students. At first I had to do a little bit of thinking to try and determine how I would implement this into my classroom on a daily basis, but once I figured it out it is a piece of software and a platform that I cannot imagine teaching without. I love the fact that I am able to reward students in real time and show up on the screen the progress that they are making.Even high school students seem to really like the sound that the software makes when they were rewarded a point for participating in class. It is also really great for keeping a record in progress of student behavior throughout the day. I like that it also allows you to record negative behaviors so that there is a record for when the student missed behaves in class. Surprisingly, my students also really enjoy customizing their monster character on the platform. Overall it is a fantastic addition to my classroom and I really think that I enjoy it just about as much as the students do.

Even high school students seem to really like the sound that the software makes when they were rewarded a point for participating in class. It is also really great for keeping a record and progress of student behavior throughout the day. I like that it also allows you to record negative behaviors so that there is a record for when the student missed behaves in class. Surprisingly, my students also really enjoy customizing their monster character on the platform. Overall it is a fantastic addition to my classroom and I really think that I enjoy it just about as much as the students do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would really change is making the platform more excess a bowl to an older audience as well. When I go to add assignments the platform looks a little bit elementary, and it would be nice for it to have a more mature look for high school users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give this a try no matter the age range of the students that you are teaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to keep track of student behavior by showing exactly when a student is rewarded for good behavior or when a negative behavior was recorded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I love the fact that it allows for both students and parents to know where the student stands in regards to points for activities completed. It is another way for teachers to communicate with parents! You are able to record videos, pictures and files for parents and students as well. I have enjoyed the opportunity to add lessons for my students to complete during COVID-19! ClassDojo has been a life saver for my students and I during this time of E-Learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can not upload videos. They have to be recorded within the app is which good but uploading my own videos would make it even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClassDojo solves problems of communication, daily updates, and assignment posting. These are great benefits for families and teachers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Admin
What do you like best?

I like that it is a one stop shop for all of my children's classes and teachers, and that I can contact my children's teachers quickly about assignments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had more functionality for us to see the class assignments and progress, instead of having to have a different forum to log into to see those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I can contact my children's teachers about assignments and get them to respond faster than sending an email that could get buried before it is answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use this to support students with life skills use bravery, politeness, empathy and so much more than keep track of positive, negative behaviour. I like that you can share pictures of what you do on your individual portfolio in schools, message families and post-student work. I love how easy it is to keep up with parents and recall school events. It is useful to give the students invites, requests and pictures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The points of conduct tend to be quite shameful. I think it's important to communicate with parents, yet to remember and share what's happening in the classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this platform to teachers and students of any level. it is modern and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Comportement. You can get candy or prizes from those tickets. I use tickets to give out them. They are allowed to win additional tickets. They also see how they get more or less tickets from their behaviour, and hopefully adjust them the next time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Communication with parents and the character education videos! These videos present lessons about empathy and many others on a kid level. My students love them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot get all parents on board and sign up! Some Parents do not like to download another app to their phones in order to connect with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s very interactive tool to use as classroom management tool and a great way to communicate with parents! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For the parents that sign up, I have quick communication access! I have also used the random student selector option and classroom timer during games. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Associate