Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Reviews & Product Details

What is Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager?

Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with. Drive security, speed, and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department. Join over 400,000 users in more than 140 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Screenshots

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Profile Details

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Ukrainian
Devolutions

1-46 of 46 total Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager reviews

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Reviews

1-46 of 46 total Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager reviews
Technical Consultant

"Devolution's Remote Desktop Manager - The best Remote Desktop Manager ever !"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up remote sessions to our customers, how complicated these sessions were in the past they are now easily set up in Remote Desktop Manager.

The company is also very activily listening to the wishes of their customers.

When there is a new feature wish, they are very willing to investigate if it is possible to implement it and if so they will do it quite rapidly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Remote Desktop Manager

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend RDM to everyone who is struggeling with remote connections.

The product is simply great !

And the support of the company is fenomenal.

I work for a company which supports over 100 customers, each customer has it's own way of connecting remotely to their servers. Session like direct RDP's, VPN's (a lot of different VPN clients), portals, etc.

With over 100 colleagues supporting these customers, each colleague needed to manually set up sessions to the customers. No need to say that this is very inefficient.

With the introduction of RDM with a centralized SQL database as data source and each colleague conneting to this database, it was just a matter of setting up the sessions to our customers.

Once that was done (and as said, it is quite easy), every colleague is now able to connect to our customers in a uniform way.

When sessions change, I only need to change it once and each colleague is able to connect again.

Business Manager

"One of the best solution for IT departments on RDP management, all in one solution. "

What do you like best?

-Easy to use for everyone, allowing users to create his own servers or desktops list (with user, password, port, local resources). For me one of the best option it’s on click to access as Admin Mode on RDP connections, none IT users need to execute “mstsc /admin” command to successfully join some servers.

-App it’s compatible with almost any platform (iOS, Android, windows, etc).

-Allows multiple protocols or solution on the same interface (RDP, SSH, Telnet, VMware and XenServer Console).

-His look and feel it’s perfect for none technical users, they have the same idea as Microsoft Office 2010. This make it easier to adapt to new users.

What do you dislike?

-Less technical users lost a lot of features because they are not described in the User Manual, they need to improve to get more users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-Every IT department must try with the free version and do some test with the enterprise version, I’m sure after that you will be happy as a kid. It solves a lot of issues for daily management.

-Sharing resources with co-workers and teammates, it’s annoying to share this information via chat, email without a shared database and keep all credentials updated.

Office Manager and Pre-Sales Consultant

"In my opinion, it's a great way to manage and store your RDP connections"

What do you like best?

Our office is undecided on which RDP manager is best. I personally prefer Devolutions Remote Desktop Connection Manager, but others here prefer Microsofts own Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

What I like is the Microsoft Office 2010 feel of Devolutions Remote Desktop Connection Manager. Everything is grouped up nice and orderly.

You are also able to add much more in the way of connections into the application. TeamViewer Connections can also be added to and easily connected to.

In my opinion, it just has a much better user experience over its competitors, even if they offer very similar features.

What do you dislike?

There are a few aspects that I have had an issue with. When I had to reinstall the application when I refreshed my laptop, I took a backup of my connections. When I then reimported everything, all the of passwords that I had stored on the local computer were gone. I would recommend storing the password in the database if your Data Protection Policy will allow it.

Also, by default, easy RDP you add does not allow you access the clipboard from your local computer. You need to enable this on each connection by right-clicking on the connection and heading to Properties>Local Resources>Clipboard. It would be nice if this was a default setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give the free version of Remote Desktop Manager a try. It is easy to migrate over from other RDP Connection managers via its import function and the paid edition allows you to import from CSV.

Great application with a nice user interface.

The main benefit is that it is able to store all of your RDP session in one, easy to access location. It also allows you to have a shared database of connections of which any of my colleagues who use the same application can access.

It is not entirely different from its competition, but has a much better user experience.

System Administrator

"Best RDP Manger !!"

What do you like best?

Organize your RDP sessions

Enter your password once and apply it via inheritance on multiple RDP sessions (either shared or personal passwords)

Share RDP sessions with colleagues (stop duplicating configuration)

What do you dislike?

UI is hard to customize

So much features that are spreaded everywhere makes it difficult to leverage most of them

A lot of UI elements seem out of place and are not really user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is well suited if you need to share multiple RDP sessions or if you need to use the same credentials on multiple RDP sessions.

It is lesss suited if you have few server admins, few RDP sessions or multiple RDP sessions using all the same set of credentials.

My team loses a lot less time duplicating RDP sessions

My team loses a lot less time when changing their password (every 90 days)

Folder organization and inheritance makes everything way more efficient

Datacenter Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
(10,001+ employees)

"I recommend it to all the clients i work with"

What do you like best?

There are too many to list.

I can automate my connection (with or without VPN) thereby saving me time and hassle when I connect from different locations (don't have to worry about the VPN it takes care of it).

Hierarchical password inheritance: I create only a few passwords and assign to the tree of connections I have saving time when I have to change my password.

I can import or export just about everything I need saving time when I share connections.

Etc., etc., etc.

Don’t take my word for it try it yourself, even the free version has so many features it’s hard to cover them all.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything i dislike about it yet.

I use it for connection to my multiple environnement, test, prod and client.

I don't have to remember any of my password so connecting to my multiple client site is a breeze

System Administrator
Computer Hardware

"RDM is simply the best software of it's kind !"

What do you like best?

+ , RDM has good credential management tools (Password Vault Manager), that makes saving critical information in local/cloud database easier and safer.

+ RDM remote tasks / services / shared folder options makes the job smoother and faster.

+ RDM is a multi platform management tool: Linux , windows or android/IOS

+ Good customization of each host with unique setting/folders/icons/titles/notes.

+ VERY STRONG passwords generator for each server

+ ( check is online / port scan ) feature , with 300+ PC in hand it's very helpful to check online computers

What do you dislike?

a little bit slow and take a lot of computer resources

* The main frustration is the absence of a platform that we can save and manage login credentials on it ! we've been using a simple csv file that contains all the information.

* (Lack of Speed) dealing with huge amount of tasks and server's daily management using the Simple windows RDP tool or putty for Linux

* We had to split windows server hosts in a side , and Linux based servers in the other : leaving it to "putty" , which took more work, more time, and more hands

+ RDM has good credential management tools (Password Vault Manager)

+ increase in productivity , less hands needed , and a huge amount of time saved ,

As a result more income generation , Our work is guaranteed to the complete satisfaction of the client .

DevOps Engineer

"RDM is the best connection manager utility available"

What do you like best?

I have tried many different connection managers, but most fail in some way. Most notably is most do not support multiple connection protocols. While each tool may be great, I hate having to use one tool to connect to one server, another for another server, and yet others for other servers or services. RDM consolidates these protocols into a single interface for a consistent user experience while allowing connecting to Windows Servers via RDP, Linux servers using SSH, VMware Hosts, SQL Server Databases, and many more. In addition, if you need to VPN in first, that can be configured as part of the connection so it is literally just a doubleclick away from working. Finally, it does an awesome job as a password keeper so you can follow Password Best Practices without a Notebook or worse. Like your current KeePass, LastPass, or other password manager? Guess what - full transparent integration. No need to migrate passwords or otherwise work without that functionality. Just configure, connect, done.

What do you dislike?

It is really hard to find anything I don't like. Probably the biggest dislike is that the support for multiple datasources, while great, can not be combined into a virtual interface showing different connections from different datasources at the same time. However, there are good reasons to not allow this too, so I don't know if dislike is really an appropriate description. I certainly would not like a security breech because of that aggregation, but it would make it far more convenient if it can be done safely and securely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider RDM Server in addition to RDM. While RDM provides most of the fundamental functionality, RDM Server provides additional layers of security and flexibility as a primary data source. Chief among them are the ability to share passwords without exposing and potentially compromising the actual password.

I am able to connect to over 400 servers of mixed Linux/Windows in several different environments, including AWS, Azure, Local, Remote owned, and customer servers. All with different passwords, credentials, connection types, connection capabilities, and requirements. I don't have a clue what any one password is, nor do I care. It connects via whatever chain of events must occur, supplies the appropriate password(s), and displays the screen when it is done. Simple. When I do have to change passwords to fit requirements, I change it in one place, and it auto-updates every connection as appropriate. Simple - Done.

Server and Storage Engineer

"The best tool for all your remove connectivity needs!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use one tool to manage all my remote connections, be it via SSH, RDP, FTP, VNC, Chrome Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, etc... The integrated Credential Repository makes is super easy to keep all my ID/PWs in one place and assign them to folders, individual connections, etc.

What do you dislike?

THe only thing I can think of is that the free version is very limited in functionality. I started with the free version and after 2-3 years switched to the Enterprise version and have been VERY happy ever since. I can't go back now,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product. The company is very open to feature requests and is constantly looking to add new features and improve the product.

It's a huge time saver to use only one tool to manage my environments! I'm able to quickly go to the seach bar, start typing the server I need to connect to, and if I don't find it, I can easily duplicate an existing one with the same requirements...

"Simplifies everything"

What do you like best?

Batch edit – I have far too many sessions that require user specific modifications

Users, Groups, Roles – Critical when fine tuning user experience/destructiveness

Macro/Scripts/Tools – Just plain handy and usable… continuous ping for all of those reboots.

Love it.

What do you dislike?

Session ingest can be a bit of a pain. I really would like an easier way to ingest clients from various other places... RMM, Network Monitors, etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It simplifies everything. If you’re overthinking a purchase, you could probably use a little simplicity in

your life.

Instead of these users trying to figure out what they’re doing next

and having a messy blob of sessions open, everything is organized, embedded, and fast. Lawyers

are demanding (and insanely expensive) so the faster production moves, the better off everyone

is. I feel like RDM was a critical part of our companies story… from start-up to the acquisition by

Xerox which later split off BPO divisions into Conduent. The ability to keep people focused on

the endzone kept my sanity in check and our success driven.

"Nice and easy to keep your remote connections together"

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep all of my remote connections in one place and that I can pre-configure them with my credentials. I simply have to double click on the connection to open the session and away I go.

What do you dislike?

I am currently using the free version with the vision of upgrading soon. I don't like the limitations such as not being able to log out from the right click context menu, but again this is only a limitation of the free version. Once I am on the paid version I am sure these small issues will not be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial the free version and see what features it has compared to what you need. It is $150 per user so it is reasonably pricey but it seems as though it is only a once off payment. If you think that it will be beneficial and you will get your money's worth then buying the enterprise version could be a good option. The trial is great and it has above average features considering it is free. Take regular backups of your config so you can either restore after a rebuild or so you can share with colleagues. I haven't used the cloud storage as my company won't allow it but that seems to be another nice feature.

I can get onto my remote connections such as servers, VNCs, remote apps etc so quickly that it speeds up my support time and increasing my efficiency. When someone needs something from me I am already on the server as they are still explaining the issue.

AI

"What's better than a great product, one that keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

With each iteration of the software they are adding more and more features and expanding into new services and systems. I run this beautiful beast on my android tablet and my PC. Use it for home and work. I'm hoping to keep using it for years to come.

What do you dislike?

Not much of anything. More than enough options built into it. I would like to see some basic database viewing directly in the application rather than having it launch SSMS, Workbench, or another viewer. And... maybe having the embedded Firefox browser allow some extensions/addons to work in it. I would really love to see things like LastPass in the browser as well as iMacros.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will likely feel like an idiot that you didn't try it before.

Just about everyday I discover something new or figure out a new way to do an old trick. It's damned impressive and it keeps getting better each version.

Staff Accountant
Newspapers

"Remote Desktop Manager"

What do you like best?

Remote Desktop Manager makes it easy to connect to my locations computers to help them with problems. You quickly download the software to your system and the other parties computer to establish the link. You simply click on the software to open the program and then have the other party open the program and select your computer to initiate the connection. Once you are done you simply click on the box to close the program. There is no lag when connecting to the other parties computer. I also like that the other party's screen is large when it comes into view, other remote programs shrink the screen size.

What do you dislike?

I often have to reinstall the program. I think it may have to do with updates happening automatically. I can not find any customer service to help with the problems in this program. I sometimes have problems disconnecting. Usually I can disconnect through task manager but again I can't find a support line to help with these type of problems. There is no voice with this program. You have to call the other party and speak on the phone if you need to have them with you while logged onto their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software even though finding support is difficult. I've tried other remote software and this one is the best for my purposes.

It is essential to connect to my location computers at month end to close their books and transfer over files. I can easily do this by using Remote Desktop Manager.

CEO

"Good product but few relevant improvements over the years"

What do you like best?

The obvious benefit is the ability to manage remote hosts, be it over RDP, SSH or HTTP, from a single console. Multiple users can a share a central database, which makes managing the configuration easy. It also supports a lot of different connection types, including RDP, SSH, HTTP and many more.

What do you dislike?

There are a few little gotchas that we've reported to them but that were never resolved. First, the application never remembers its previous window size. Second, the app often hangs after you log off from a remote host, and you have to terminate the process.

It makes managing remote hosts very easy and works well enough when used in a team context.

IT Consultant

"Remote Desktop Manager"

What do you like best?

Remote Desktop Manager has all the features to make the life of a System Administrator like me much easier! Having all my RDP connections stored in one great place is fantastic. Price is very cheap for all the bells and whistles it has. Supports a wide variety of systems.

What do you dislike?

I can't say anything negative about this tool. It simply is the best in it's category. It also goes on sale multiple times during the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company is in need of a remote desktop manager software, there simply isn't one better on the market. Definitely worth buying!

This program saves us a lot of time and enables us to provide fast and quality support to our clients. Not having to locate the hostname of the servers and type our AD credentials every time is a huge time saver! The interface is clear and easy to use.

IT Support
(10,001+ employees)

"Devolutions' RDM - Best RDM solution"

What do you like best?

After having used products ranging from VNC, Dameware and even Bomghar i have come to discover Devolutions' RDM a while ago. One of my favorites is the way access can be granted and or restricted to / from users. With past products ( Bomghar not included ) i have not seen any other product for a reasonable price with that much features in it. Use it a few weeks and when you think you know it all you will still discover new features every day.

What do you dislike?

To me there is nothing to dislike about RDM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. I'm sure you'll like it

My current employer has sites all over the world and from thos we manage a few ( the Netherlands, France and Luxemburg ; With RDM it's fast and easy to take over a remote machine and the response lag is far less then with the other products i have used.

Systems Administrator

"Excellent Software That I Use Every Day"

What do you like best?

The tabbed interface for all of your remote desktop session types is wonderful. It helps keep everything nice and organized.

Being able to open up groups of sessions at once is also extremely helpful when you're trying to perform a single action on multiple servers (and it's not worth the effort to script it).

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about Remote Desktop Manager. Occasionally, it crashes, but that's probably my only complaint. Overall it's very stable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a shot. You'll like it.

Being able to quickly and easily remotely connect to servers saves me tons of time and energy, and having everything stored in an encrypted way allows me to feel secure whilst doing so.

IT Support Specialist
Computer & Network Security

"Remote Desktop Manager is a great program"

What do you like best?

RDM is a great tool, very user friendly with many many useful features.

Has great depth. Easy to start using it and it feels its even more powerful the more you use it and learn from it. Great User Interface, very well structured and pretty much the best remote desktop program I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about RDM is that sometimes it takes a while to load but it does not affect its use after it is done loading. Pretty fast program , but I would like for it to load a bit faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using some other Remote desktop tools like RDM but I feel that RDM is the most completed one in terms of having everything in one place. There is a free trial Enterprise edition for 30 days so you can try it out completely free and see if it fills you or your company aswell.

Our company used RDM for remote server support.

The thing that saved a lot of time for me was the fact that it even includes a password manager so you do not have to use other programs for storing customers' passwords.

"Indispensable software with a few performance issues"

What do you like best?

Being able to manage multiple servers/admin consoles in one tabbed pane of glass is a godsend. This is the first application I open when I restart my desktop, and unless the RAM usage gets out of control it's the last application I close before shutting down. Integration with LastPass, and having the whole team connected to the same connections database makes it indispensable.

What do you dislike?

Tends to suck up RAM and can be a bit laggy when opening sessions or creating new/modifying existing ones. No lag when interacting with the server or website, thankfully. It also can be tricky with some web-based apps.

Managing multiple servers via RDP and multiple admin consoles using embedded IE or Chrome tabs (whichever one works better for that site)

"Superior remote management application for IT professionals"

What do you like best?

The best feature of the application is the ability to connect to remote systems using almost any known remote connection type - SSH, RDP, Web, Bomgar, FTP, etc.

We have connections stored in SQL database which is shared by all employees, this allows us to maintain a common set of systems that everyone can jump to at any point. In most cases credentials are fully pre-populated so all you need to do is to click on a system.We have been using this software for about 5 years at this point and it has saved us lots of time and effort by having all systems accessible from this one central point.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, this is one of those rare cases when I have really hard time coming up with something I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software to anyone doing system administration/network ops type of work. This gem is indispensable for anyone connecting to various systems on daily basis.

This application allowed us to significantly decrease amount of time it takes to connect to any remote system by programming all sorts of connections via different methods/apps into a single database. Before we would need to go into documentation system, find system, lookup credentials, launch app, enter information, etc. Now - we just click on a pre-populated entry and connect. It also has some basic tools scripted (ping, notes, services, etc)

Networking & Infrastructure Consultant

"For me - Best RDP manager but it also does so much more!"

What do you like best?

Constantly being updated to add new features. Security is front and center if used in a corporate environment and also if using free version. Extensible plug-ins both supported and community developed.

What do you dislike?

It has some struggles with UHD displays and non-UHD sessions but is improving its support and much better then default Windows RDP client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paid versions for groups or companies, cloud or on premise hosting of data repository, licensing users.

How to manage over 400 different server connections, VPN profiles, and related credentials in a encrypted, cloud accessible, single application.

Network Manager
Law Practice

"Great Product for Any IT Organization"

What do you like best?

Works with almost all program to facilitate shared connection management. Add a new SQL connection and the department all gets the new connection. New VM with RDP, everyone gets the update. Using shared credentials? Control who has access and who doesn't while never giving users access to the password directly. Tabbed windows allow for many different connections to be open and running and easily switch back and forth. Copy and paste between these windows is also possible. Similar to many web browsers, when you close the program, it will pick up where you left off. So many features that it is too hard to list them all! Integrates with browsers and may third part products.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat costly for a medium size organization. Takes some effort to input all of your connections and get everything setup just how you want it. When features are introduced, there are sometime bugs when trying to use those new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other free programs that are available however this program offers many more features that I have found unavailable for free.

Shared Credential Management. Replaces Spreadsheets with listings of connections and endpoints. Improves efficiency of employees and improve teamwork. Help keep all connection info in one place to help with business continuity in the event of a team members departure.

"The main tool to control servers access (RDP/SSH/VNC/Hyper-V/Web)"

What do you like best?

RDP, SSH, VNC, Web and other protocols in a single tool;

Credentials also managed (and imports or manage other tools too);

Security groups for the entries;

Automations per entries;

Auto login;

Record everything in files or Databases;

Audit access.

What do you dislike?

Slow to open sometimes. At startup (at least in the version i'm using), opening putty sessions is a little bit slow, but the other stuff turn this a small point, compared to the positive points.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's two versions, one of them is a free one, so you may try it freely before use. Compare the business use of a single tool versus use of lots of tools. All auditing users and access to the systems that you need, that go from SSH, VNC, RDP, Web URL, Telnet, with lots of scripts automation to the entries, sub entries (a web url of a VMWare Server, for example.

Joined lots of tools, in a single tool, auditing everything, recording data in a database. All really easy to use, and easier to manage. It solved my admins problems of replicate data between them, at the same time that security team may audit everything, and found a safe tool to keep passwords, that each user may have access only to the allowed entries.

Senior Audit Associate
Accounting
(10,001+ employees)

"remote desktop manager helps us in accessing remote windows servers we use for business"

What do you like best?

Accessing remote windows machine is easier now with remote desktop manager. Also it is free and there's no need for installation in order to use it

What do you dislike?

If I am accessing multiple remote desktop machine, it creates multiple windows which is messy. Hoping there's a way we can have multiple sessions in 1 window, just by having multiple tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use remote desktop when accessing remote windows machines

Accessing our billing system on a remote windows machine

AC

"Remote Desktop Manager"

What do you like best?

I manage over 120 servers on 10 locations. I've tried other remote desktop tools and Devolutions is by far the best I've tried. Very easy to set up and organize. Lots off tools other than remote desktop are built into the app. Things like services, ping, port scan etc. Remote desktops open in tabs which makes it very easy to switch from server to server. Also the ability to store multiple passwords and assign them as needed is a real plus.

What do you dislike?

It seems there are updates every week. I guess this is a good thing but can be annoying at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you spend a lot of time remoting into servers, or are a support person who remotes into user machines you will find this a great tool.

This saves me so much time. I work from several locations and the ability to back up my configuration and restore it to my other workstations helps keep all of instances in sync.

CTO, Partner

"Better together"

What do you like best?

We have installed RDM and PVM local on our Support Remote Desktop and use Azure DB ad data source.I like the way templates work and the possibly to use Azure DB or Login

What do you dislike?

Controlling access to customers with user groups have some issues..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RDM and PVM combined give us the ultimate and secure tool to support our customers.

We love it..

WE use RDM and PVM together and it give us the right tool to securely save our customers password and easily connect to our customer’s server's or website.

Spécialiste TI

"A really good RDP manager"

What do you like best?

I've been using RDM for many years now. I started with the free version and the more I used it the more I fell in love. I eventually expanded to the Enterprise version and am now at a point where I cannot live without it.

Having all my RDP session and other remote session in one place make my life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometime you can lost yourself in all the options in RDM.

Also the frequent update can be a little bit annoying.

I would like to see more help for beginner because i always have the feeling that i could use it for others stuffs i do, but i don't have the knowledge.

We are managing and sharing remote session more efficiently.

We also can share and store credentials.

Technical Support

"Remote Desktop Manager"

What do you like best?

it's like going to a shopping centre everything you need is basically there. You want to store passwords? Done. You want to centralize the data for techs to use? Done. Just brilliant

What do you dislike?

FTP seems to drop connection, resulting in closing and reloading the software.

Password management in one place plus no tech can access the passwords but be given access to certain servers.

"Outstanding ToolBox!"

What do you like best?

RDM is a great p[lace to consolidate and share all types of connections with your colleagues. I use it to connect RDP, VNC and SSH sessions mostly. I also add power-shell scripts and link websites so that all of my work can be accessed from a single window. My team logs every connection, so we have a running record of changes.

What do you dislike?

Creating log entries can be a little cumbersome at times. We got around that by requiring a comment when you close your session.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! you won't be sorry! show a little love by using this link: https://devolutions.net/ref/545020

The biggest benefit is logging. My team knows everything that has changed on every server we manage.

IT

"One of the most useful tool."

What do you like best?

It keeps all my remote connection together, in a single UI. SSH, RDP, VNC, and many others, without switching software, with advanced Tabs.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit heavy, and since it uses RDP, high on memory if you keep many session opened.

When it's time to work with a team, you share many credentials and connections. RDM take it all together in a secure Database. You can also use it to keep credentials of any usage.

Information Technology Consultant

"No work day without it!"

What do you like best?

Team Management, Security Role Based, Many VPN Add-Ins. Web Browser Integration, Centralized Password Management with granular security, Features lik open VPN automatically if ping fails! Last but not least - the Support!

What do you dislike?

Hard to believe but at the moment there are no criticisms.

save time, no password search on different location - one centrally repository and the changes are in seconds on all clients available - perfect is also the offline mode!

Software Engineer