Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Reviews & Product Details

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Overview

What is Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager?

Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk.

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified)

Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections and passwords into a unique platform.

Devolutions
2010
Lavaltrie, Quebec
@DevolutionsInc
834 Twitter followers

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Screenshots

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Reviews

Showing 69 Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager reviews
Already have Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager?
System Technician
What do you like best?

I like the versatility of this tool - You can add both RDP, SSH aswell as websites and Powershell - And that is not all even! The list goes on, but that is what i use the most.

It is a great tool to use when you are in need a of a password manager, password creator and aswell to remember all the servers, sites, Tools etc that you need. Oh, by the way - It allows me to setup ILO Connection and server surveillance so i can manage all the servers with the Tools i need. I have used it for websites, Windows servers, Linux SSH aswell as Linux RDP and all has been working great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes feel quite Heavy and it have so many settings to find - good that there is so many helpful peers at the Community :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend you to start with the Free version - It is free and it does the job.

Also, make sure to setup folders for each type/server Group has worked well for me.

Do not forget to look at all the extra Tools and settings that are availible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am taking care of a great amount of servers aswell as sites. With this tool i can organize it all into Groups and let the tool keep track of the servers. I can name them with "friendly names" that make me remember the server functionality better. I also use the built in password creator a LOT to get unique and long passwords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A useful remote control and management program to control multiple devices to which we want to have access, this program offers us multiple types of access to different systems as well as tools to enter and manage them all with great security and above all ease to do so, since We can have access tools to connection controls, databases, file configuration and reports, besides it has a useful password management function, tools to export, import and share packages and templates to simplify the administration of each one to the that we have access, as well as multiple access to control devices, the program provides us with many quick access and easy-to-use tools, all very simple, but also gives control of everything advanced, so this program is also useful for control and server management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program is very complete but I would like an option of actions programmed with repetition, this is useful in remote servers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To make the connections to the remote system, I recommend first configuring the operating system as well as the control and key saving tools, so that later, making future connections more easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we work with this program, it is easy for us to connect to the remote servers where we work under supervision, to which we send data packets, and from this software it is very easy to do so since it gives us the tools that allow us to configure the server. to which we want to join, and once this is done we go on to make a control configuration for the management of the remote network, we configure the operating system as well as the remote monitoring software in order to supervise the quality of the capacity controls as well as the system temperature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

the remote dektop manager (rdm) from devolutions is the best it-tool on the market

to establish secure connections and access to various target systems. it enables all possible connection

protocols to be used from a central point.

depending on the requirements, the rdm can be used to perform a wide range of tasks.

many tasks can be automated. interesting is also the perfect interaction with other products from devolutios.

With the possibility to use a free version, all functions and functionalities can be tested in peace and quiet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

besides the standard connections there are a lot of options.

this requires some training time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no other tool can cover the full range of connection protocols. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Support Specialist
What do you like best?

The most helpful feature is quite obviously the listing and categorizing different clients infrastructure. During a typical working day I might have to "visit" around 20 different client networks along with servers and/or O365 admin portals. The fact that Remote Desktop Manager allows you to script access' is pure brilliance. Say good bye to manically going through pages of unnecessary documentation. With Remote Desktop Manager when I click on any server it will (due to some slight easy modding) ask me if I want to open a VPN connection to the predefined network. If I close the Remote Desktop session it will ask me if I want to close the VPN connection. BRILLIANT!!

I would wholeheartedly recommend this to any IT specialist - Helpdesk or systems architect.

And the product support team is Grade A. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I would have to pick 2 things that I do not like about RDM then I would say:

1) It's too customizable and there are too many options available.

2) Automation is sometimes a pain to setup. (but doable) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to empower your IT department with the best tools available the get them to use Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager (RDM). It's completely free!!

Also you have the totally optional umm... option... to buy the paid version which gives you tons of cool analytical tools and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my connections in the same place.

Able to connect to Remote desktops along with Websites, iDRAC consoles, VMware environments etc within one program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Remote Desktop Manager helps me to maintain the overview of all my customers, customers devices, credentials and the biggest feature is to have all my connections usable with one click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Remote Desktop Manager can get a little overvelming and a little bit slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with the tool and you will learning everyday Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Documenting the it infrastructure from my customers and provide a faster support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Consultant
What do you like best?

This is is a fantastic program for managing any number of remote connections (the last count I had was 35 connection types, and there are likely more by now.). RDP, ICA, VNC, SSH, Web connections, HP remote graphics, etc. I have found it to be the most flexible and easiest way to manage all of my remote connections, including various web consoles, etc. One of the most powerful things I have found with it is using the password manager and the inheritance settings, when I do need to change my passwords, with a quick minor change, all of my connections are instantly using the correct password.

The program is lightly similar to Microsoft RDC Manager, similar to the way a Ford Fusion and a Mercedes-Benz E-Class are both cars.

I set it up using a folder to hold my various credentials in various formats, depending on how they are needed. I have my Windows logins in both domain\account format, and plain account format. I maintain separate entries for my admin accounts, and the various service accounts, etc. that I need to login with.

From there, I configure folders for misc. web consoles, RDP connections, SSH connections, etc. The root of the entire connection tree is set to use my most common account (Windows admin account), and then each of the folders is set to inherit, or have the correct permission assigned to it. Inside of each of those folders, I set up the connections, and set them to inherit also, unless there is a one-off that needs to be slightly different. From there, everything is incredibly easy. Double click a connection, and it connects, and if it can, it logs you in.

The web modules for Firefox, Chrome & IE work reasonably well at discovering the login forms and being able to submit your credentials. There are also a number of integrations to make it possible to almost "script" a login using built in replaceable variables. RDM also has the ability to integrate with external password applications (like KeePass). I tend to use Opera, so I'm hoping there will be a module for it soon.

I also really enjoy the fact that you can maintain an automatic backup of your connection settings. So, when you go to reinstall RDM (say a new machine), you can reconnect to the Devolutions cloud, restore your backup and within 5 minutes you are back in business.

The other thing I really like is the support. There are a large number of products that offer forum only support similar to RDM. However -- I haven't seen any of them that provide the response time, and response "depth" that Devolutions provides. And my favorite part of that, is that their entire team takes part, up to and including the CEO - David H. (I've had several in-depth conversations with him through the forums working on different issues). Everyone else's product support forums tend to have 24-48 hour response times, and it can take weeks to get an issue resolved. The longest I've had with RDM was 3 days, and that was a lot of messages back and forth during business hours on those days. My typical response time has been about 2 hours during business hours, and that is just unheard of for forum support.

Another great feature of the support is the responsiveness of it. if you request a feature, if it is possible, they will put it on the list, and add it to the program. The plugin/modular nature of RDM makes it relatively easy for them to add various features, and the design is clean, so that all of the various features feel seamless - they don't feel forced or awkward.

I cannot say enough good things about RDM and Devolutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have any kind of dislike for is the Powershell module that can be used to manage connections. It's counter-intuitive and difficult to work with. The methodologies and mechanics are very different than almost every other vendor's PS module. The documentation is not very good, and it is just plain hard to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone who does any kind of "remote" management of servers from a Windows platform, it simply cannot be beaten. The program is simple to use, mostly intuitive (although with sheer number of options, some of them are hard to find). But, it works incredibly well. One of the features I forgot to mention in the main part of the review is the Batch Edit feature - this makes it very easy to graphically modify any number of connections for the same property(ies) in one step. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best thing I have found is that I have 1 place to track everything I need to do administratively. I have various folders for different management types, and it's very easy to organize them in ways that intuitive to me. The instant search feature is also fantastic and makes it incredibly easy & fast to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it consultant
What do you like best?

The fact that it can do much more than just RDP / Remote Desktop sessions is what i like best about Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager, ive not had to look at another app for my day job since i started using it a few years back now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There hasnt got to be anything i dislike about Remote Desktop manager, i fell in love with it at first sight! lol Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your not satisfied by your existing Remote desktop manger app or are looking for your first one then you simply have to trial Devolution's Remote Desktop Manger, I can say with all honestly ive not seen an alternative since thats come close to doing all RDM can do let alone surpass it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main Jobs im using RDM for are to access clients networks / VM's / endpoints etc, it means i have everything i need to do my job easy to access and ready to go at a moments notice for example if a client calls with an urgent problem i can just fire RDM up and couple mins later im connected to the resource i need to look at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I need a tool to centralize credentials and servers. I found the most complete option (RDP, SSH, VNC, Web and other protocols) in Remote Desktop Manager. Other stuff that helped me a lot was centralize everything in SQL Server database. Safe and everyone in our team with the same information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow to open sometimes only when I have too much opened connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's two versions, one of them is a free one, so you may try it freely before use and, it's great for single users too. Compare the business use of a single tool versus use of lots of tools. All auditing users and access to the systems that you need, that go from SSH, VNC, RDP, Web URL, Telnet, with lots of scripts automation to the entries, sub entries a web url of a VMWare Server, login to that site that you never remember, for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Joined lots of tools, in a single tool, auditing everything, recording data in a database. All really easy to use, and easier to manage. It solved my admins problems of replicate data between them, at the same time that we may audit everything, and found a safe tool to keep passwords, that each user may have access only to the allowed entries. And it's fast and intuitive to setup these stuff for us. Really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I love that I can use one tool to manage all my remote connections, be it via SSH, RDP, FTP, VNC, Chrome Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, etc... The integrated Credential Repository makes is super easy to keep all my ID/PWs in one place and assign them to folders, individual connections, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

THe only thing I can think of is that the free version is very limited in functionality. I started with the free version and after 2-3 years switched to the Enterprise version and have been VERY happy ever since. I can't go back now, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product. The company is very open to feature requests and is constantly looking to add new features and improve the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a huge time saver to use only one tool to manage my environments! I'm able to quickly go to the seach bar, start typing the server I need to connect to, and if I don't find it, I can easily duplicate an existing one with the same requirements... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Specialist
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The best thing about RDM is that you have everything in one spot. It's not just your normal RD software, you can add tons of macros/scripts/tools you can put documentation right in with the device, you have management tools, you can get all the device info on one tab, the list just keeps going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I don't like is how deep the menus can get on some things. It's easy to get lost in them if you don't know exactly where your going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to look at all the little things that you want with RDM software and make sure you pick what works best for your team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem that we solve is sorting all our small device macros/scripts/tools that each help desk tech uses. We can share them all in one place and everyone can know about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Engineer
What do you like best?

I was first drawn by the number of connections available. It is user-friendly and very easy to use. The big feature of this company is the password manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you need instant access, you don't always know how long it takes to load it, and then whether bugs are going to prevent the instant login. You don't always know how long they take. It's usually fine if time is of the essence, it isn't really up to scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are perhaps only one or two other products that are similar but still don't come close to what Devolutions can offer, the cost worthwhile, which is really not too high. Try to find an apprenticeship or someone who knows the products to suit your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used the best RDM tools, and the ability to connect with 1 of the 30 + models is a one-stop-shop solution. Is an application that enables you to consolidate almost your entire infrastructure's remote interfaces into a single product. It's very convenient. The product is being developed actively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

A complete account manager with password generator, for all types of entries, session, VM, websites, Macros, VPN, cloud services, etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not optimized for HiDPI screens, Texts look very small on 1440p or 4K monitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An all-in-one solution, which brings together remote connection to remote servers, application servers, password management for cloud services, online stores and social networks, simultaneously, complete account management without leaving the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manage all my accounts on internet social networks, manage my bank accounts, shop online and connect to my personal server without problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support
What do you like best?

The possibility to handle hundred of virtual or physical cross platform machines, storing any kind of passwords or information, is great.The concept of Remote management acquires another level with this application. You have possibility to create scripts, folders, and install extensions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All features of this application are scrambled, despite they are powerful, they are also hidden, despite I use this application everyday I still discover new features.

Latest version has few minor bugs which I hope will be solved in the next versions:

For example when you have a lot of remote pages opened, a second line of tabs is created. When this happens all machine desktops (screens) do not fit anymore with available screen and a scrollbar appears. you have to reconnect again with every machine in order to reset the remote desktop size to the new space available on your screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think I would not be able to work without this application. We handle a lot of customers in several environments and different OS, and in particular we should remember hundred credentials.

A double click with Remote Desktop Manager and you are inside wherever you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager mi piace perché ogni utente che usa questo client ha un portale personalizzato dove vede solo le risorse a cui l'amministratore gli ha dato ascesso, in più ogni profilo utente può memorizzare i propri private vault per memorizzare le proprie credenziali che poi userà per connettersi ai server remoti. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager ha una grande pecca purtroppo. Sia la parte server che la parte client sono compatibili sono con sistema operativo di tipo microsoft windows, tutti gli altri possessori di altri sistemi operativi dovranno trovare strumenti alternativi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

non funziona su pc con sistema operativo apple mac os e linux Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager viene utilizzato qui da noi per fare si di avere in un unico punto centralizzato un software per ma gestione di tutte le attività di supporto alla connessione verso i server remoti utilizzando i protocolli di comunicazione più noti come SSH, TELNET, RDP e quan'altro Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager è un utilissimo tool che lavora come un punto unico di accesso per tutti i server remoti. Con Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager si possono centralizzare tutte le connessioni nello stesso strumento, ma non solo si possono memorizzare anche le credenziali, script vari, cartelle, note sicure ed una infinità di oggetti uliti per la gestione delle connessioni remote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager ha anche i suoi difetti, primo fra tutti quello di avere un client non compatibile con sistemi operativi apple mac os o con quelli unix linux. Gli utenti che infatti dispongono di un sistema operativo diverso da quello microsoft non potrà utilizzare il tool Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager. Altro punto a sfavore è che il software ha un costo mediamente alto se paragonato ad altri simili sul mercato. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager non è supportato da dispositivi apple mac os. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In azienda utilizziamo il tool Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager per gestire tutte le connessioni remote verso i nostri clienti e verso i server di gestione interna. Ogni utente ha la propria login con il proprio portale memorizza le proprie credenziali e i server a cui può collegarsi. tutte le risorse sono messe dietro protezione con ACL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager ha nei punti di forza quello di essere un tool completo dal punto di vista di connessioni verso server remoti, funziona utilizzando sia protocolli SSH per linux che RDP per macchine windows. Permette inoltre di memorizzare link, credenziali, note sicure e molto altro. Altro punto forte è la possibilità di fare instaurare VPN ed eseguire scripts sui servers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager purtroppo non è pianamente compatibile con i client che utilizzano il sistema operativo apple mac os. un vero peccato per un prodotto che promette del genere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager non supporta l'installazione di client su sistema operativo apple MAC Os. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Utilizziamo Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager per connetterci in remoto, da un unico applicativo a tutti i server interni, di sviluppo e su quelli dei nostri clienti per operazioni di supporto tecnico da remoto. Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager supporta un elevato grado di access control list (ACL) e pensa allo store delle nostre credenziali per cui non c'è bisogno di ricordarle. molto comodo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager permette la connessione remota verso vari server, è possibile utilizzare una grande varietà di protocolli. con Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager si possono aggiungere anche automazioni come script, e per le connessioni automatiche alle VPN. Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager permette inoltre di non dover ricordare le password perchè lo stesso prodotto le memorizza in modo sicuro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager purtroppo non ha una grande integrazione con i dispositivi client con sistema operativo apple Mac Os e con quelli basati su linux. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

manca il support per client con sistema operativo apple MAC OS e lunux Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

in azienda Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager viene utilizzato principalmente come unico punto di accesso verso tutti i server interni e dai ragazzi che svolgono attività di supporto tecnico da remoto per connettersi sui nostri clienti, in quest'ultimo caso tutte le password dei clienti vengono memorizzare in maniera sicura. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I really appreciate the possibility to have remote desktop connections, credentials, web links and other useful entries all on ome place. The user interface is nice, also if some features are not so simple to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The permission structure, based on a crossed setting of roles, permissions and groups. It is absolutely not clear and require time and many tests to setup it in the right way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Devolution Remote Desktop Manager it was possible to separate the views per team, having different remote desktop connections available on the basis of the permissions granted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

The feature-set on this thing is comprehensive. it does everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the UI is a little klunky with many entries Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

this is the best tool i use in my work, and i am able to manager over half of my entire duties within it. it's amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager non è disponibile per piattaforma macos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do not work on mac apple computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager to access all the servers that we manage from a single point, without having to remember passwords or server addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Consultant
What do you like best?

The ease of setting up remote sessions to our customers, how complicated these sessions were in the past they are now easily set up in Remote Desktop Manager.

The company is also very activily listening to the wishes of their customers.

When there is a new feature wish, they are very willing to investigate if it is possible to implement it and if so they will do it quite rapidly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Remote Desktop Manager Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend RDM to everyone who is struggeling with remote connections.

The product is simply great !

And the support of the company is fenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a company which supports over 100 customers, each customer has it's own way of connecting remotely to their servers. Session like direct RDP's, VPN's (a lot of different VPN clients), portals, etc.

With over 100 colleagues supporting these customers, each colleague needed to manually set up sessions to the customers. No need to say that this is very inefficient.

With the introduction of RDM with a centralized SQL database as data source and each colleague conneting to this database, it was just a matter of setting up the sessions to our customers.

Once that was done (and as said, it is quite easy), every colleague is now able to connect to our customers in a uniform way.

When sessions change, I only need to change it once and each colleague is able to connect again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager ti consente di avere tutto il necessario per connetterti al server di cui hai bisogno in un unico posto. archivia in modo sicuro le credenziali di accesso e consente l'esecuzione degli script. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

utilizziamo Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager per accedere a tutti i server che gestiamo da un unico punto, senza dover ricordare password o indirizzi dei server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager allow you to have a single point of access to all the servers to which you want to connect that is linux or windows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager does not work on apple operating system, all colleagues with apple macbook cannot use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager to connect to our clients' servers, the software knows the credentials for us and provides a single access point for all connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager allows you to have everything you need to connect to the server you need in one place. securely stores access credentials and allows scripts to be executed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

macos is not supported Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

it's the easiest and most complete way to manage your remote connections Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the "work offline" it shoud be improved, sometimes it crashes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it's a single tool to collect all the remote connections to our servers and a good password manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.