CoPilot Advisor Reviews & Product Details

What is CoPilot Advisor?

CoPilot Advisor is a fast-growing, venture backed Vancouver FinTech/MarTech company. Financial advisors from over 150 different firms rely on us to help them grow and nurture new business. CoPilot offers financial and sales professionals push button LinkedIn lead generation without spending on ads. We use A.I. to turn your Linkedin into a lead-generating machine that connects you with prospects and lines up sales opportunities for you.

CoPilot Advisor Profile Details

1-12 of 12 total CoPilot Advisor reviews

CoPilot Advisor Reviews

1-12 of 12 total CoPilot Advisor reviews
President & Founder

"SuperDan: Super Sales Guys and Gals (President & Founder)"

What do you like best?

Automates the outreach process on Linked In based on your specific parameters saving you thousands of hours of clicking thousands of profiles to connect with on Linked In.

What do you dislike?

The fact that people for the most part on Linked In are close minded and quick to judge simply based on a few lines of text on whether or not they will interact with you. Unfortunately, Linked In does not reveal statistics on how many actual conversations or leads or meaningful connections that say result in a job or lead will actually result from you using Linked In.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty straightforward, provide feedback to the team at CoPilot Advisor so they can keep gathering information to help improve the value proposition for customers like you. They actually care about what you have to say.

Avoid wasting my time doing things that should automatically be built into Linked In but are not such as automating the process of reaching out to individuals of relevance to my business and generating sales leads or qualified meetings WITHOUT spending countless hours clicking buttons to connect with various individuals.

Agent
Real Estate

"AUTOMATE LEAD GEN AND NETWORKING > FORCED GROWTH"

What do you like best?

I like that I can structure this automated lead gen and networking engine into my day. Being automatic, it doesn't leave lead generation, the number one focus for sales based business, up to chance or the chaos of the day. With this engine working for you, you can passively collect potential prospects at your dashboard where you can then actively analyze and decide on which are a good fit.

What do you dislike?

further analysis needed. will report back after more experience acquired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have recommended a couple people and will check and see if they signed up.

contacts network expansion. grown network of potential buyers of commercial real estate. [the problem i want to solve is finding clients to list their property for sale with me and i would like to realize those benefits at some point to make the service fit into my annual budget for marketing.]

Founder
Real Estate
(Myself Only)

"CoPilot is working for me "

What do you like best?

The My Stats Dashboard provides instant access to new connections statistics and provides me with proof that CoPilot is working for me. Follow up has been fantastic, I have had a call every week, and more as needed with my advisor with him providing suggestions on future follow up and social marketing tips.

What do you dislike?

The "Interested" and "Maybe" categories are not as accurate as I want them to be about assigning interest level. They take any response as "Interested", when the response may not indicate any interest.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time with your advisor narrowing your list of whom to send connection requests to make sure it is appropriate and listen very closely to their suggestions on your profile.

Using social marketing to create brand and company awareness and creating a prospecting list of potential new client engagements.

CEO
(Myself Only)

"Your Personalized Secret Weapon"

What do you like best?

I craft the messaging. The team is extremely supportive from getting started to follow through post launch of the service.

What do you dislike?

I'd really value the functionality to have a 3rd custom message be sent after a time period that I define.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Work with CoPilot's team to define your target prospect.

2. Take their advice on improving your LinkedIn profile so you increase conversions.

3. Be flexible with fine-tuning your messaging so you maximize your results.

I'm using CoPilot Advisor to connect with my target community, that are agency recruiters.

Response from Victoria Bitove of CoPilot Advisor

Thanks so much for your review Michael! We really appreciate the kind words.

We're currently working on the 3rd, 4th and beyond(!) message functionality, and we hope to release it in the next couple of months!

Managing Director at Fulcrum Partners LLC. A Leader in Executive Compensation Planning
Financial Services

"Getting to the right people"

What do you like best?

CoPilot has helped get to conversations I never could have held on my own. The quality of my contacts have been surprisingly accurate. I am very satisfied with the service

What do you dislike?

It remains to be seen whether this will lead to business revenue.

The ability to reach so many people in a short period of time with a concise pertinent approach and topic specific to my business.

Investment Management

"Getting face to face meetings. 3 to 4 per week so far."

What do you like best?

So far it is getting me in front of people. Building my net working. Business is yet to follow but irons are in the fire.

What do you dislike?

Does not know people you already know, so sometimes people are contacted that already know me and it seems a little impersonal to them.

Getting in front of people. I have tried news paper adds and did not have many reply's.

Response from Victoria Bitove of CoPilot Advisor

Thanks for the review, Dave!

To address your concern - there's not exactly a "catch all" solution to sending invites to people you already know. It happens sometimes if you aren't already connected with those people on LinkedIn.

We would suggest you go through your "suggested connections" and manually connect to anyone you see that you know, therefore eliminating them from your CoPilot prospecting campaign. Hope this helps!

Financial Services

"Impressed!"

What do you like best?

Targeting the right niche market we serve.

What do you dislike?

The message board does not show my responses and does not show the title or position of the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know you target/niche market first.

Getting our name out to the right people without spending a huge amount of time and money. We are engaged with more new prospective clients than ever.

Response from Victoria Bitove of CoPilot Advisor

Thanks for the review, Patrick!

We are releasing our "reply" feature very soon, and you will be able to see the responses you send within the CoPilot dashboard.

We are also planning on pulling a lot more info from LinkedIn in the future (picture, full headline and more!). So job title will definitely be a part of that but right now we only pull in company. We will make sure to update you when the feature is released.

Investment Management

"Very hands on and helpful."

What do you like best?

Getting new leads and contacts as promised.

What do you dislike?

Everything OK at this time, and nothing to dislike at this point.

Prospecting for new qualified leads.

Production Operations Specialist
Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

CoPilot is outstanding!! Take your business here!

What do you dislike?

The website could use little tweaks here and there.

CoPilot has benefited my work tremendously!

"Would a Recommend "

What do you like best?

It’s effectiveness and immediate application.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat more difficult for beginner to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can contact someone who has previous experience using this program to accelerate your use of it, take advantage of that!

Attracting more clients in target market.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Great product would recommend to everyone who uses it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets really tough to use and can be a little bit intermidiate

It helps me in solving problems and finding out solutions especially when I am stuck inside it

C

"Great!"

What do you like best?

its features and user friendliness are great!

What do you dislike?

I have no negative reviews. Keep up the good work!

Overall business operations

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* Sales Intelligence Category
Do you work for CoPilot Advisor?

CoPilot Advisor Categories on G2