4.9

An easy, secure contract management software, complete with unlimited users, unlimited contracts, and low flat-fee pricing.

Work for ContractWorks?

Learning about ContractWorks?

ContractWorks Reviews

Ask ContractWorks a Question
Showing 47 ContractWorks reviews
Caitlin M.

"Excellent value with responsive developer"

What do you like best?

The basic product is a great value with unlimited storage and users for a cloud based document archive with strong tagging and reporting. If you are interested in using esignature as well, this product is a great entry and includes features that integrate signing and archiving. Very happy.

What do you dislike?

Not much, especially given the price point. Would like to see integration with some project management software in the future, but that doesn’t detract from the functionality of the product at all.

We are cataloguing our executed agreements in a much more useful way and mining them for useful insight, and ensuring that we don’t miss deadlines for autoreneals or holdovers. We are also minimizing the use of paper for signature and review and reducing bottlenecks that the paper based process caused.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ContractWorks
Roy H.

"Easy for storing large number of files "

What do you like best?

I like how its direct and simple it is to utilize, steering you to where you need to go in only a couple of snaps. I likewise like that it is so helpful to search for significant reports and the format is wonderful, certainly not confounding. The device that messages you cautions for a forthcoming termination date of a specific record unquestionably proves to be useful.

What do you dislike?

Aside being effective, I detest that I need to return a similar data each time I transfer another record.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For most record following capacities and use cases, I would prescribe. At any out it an attempt.

It keeps the secret archives secure and gives us the decision to quit individuals who we would prefer not to see specific reports.- giving us the protection we need. This is something that has helped give us space in security, and along these lines helped our business. We keep consented to arrangements sorted out and sponsored up through this solution. Not forgetting that giving access to transferred archives makes it simpler for the association to hunt and discover records on every individual possess. Also, time investment funds, particularly with respect to having understandings marked electronically.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

"Incredible Value for Top of the Line Functionality"

What do you like best?

When we evaluated CMS solutions for our business, we found ContractWorks to be superior both in functionality and price. We are also excited to work with a small company who has a refreshing enthusiasm for its customers. The customer service is amazing! The search functionality is excellent. Finally, I like how there are additional features that we are not currently using, but have access to (and will hopefully use later) for the same price.

What do you dislike?

One shortcoming we've experienced with ContractWorks is the index feature. The exportable XLS is not as user-friendly as standard data rooms (the presentation is more like a text file than an XLS with multiple tiers reflecting folders and subfolders). Also, the reporting functionality and tagging is not as intuitive, and needs some pre-planning in order for the reports to be useful. Finally, when tagging templates are first created and then later improved, it's not clear how these changes impact the reporting functionality. We hope to see improvements in the future!

The search functionality within ContractWorks is excellent and helps us gain efficiencies when looking for specific documents and understanding contractual relationships laterally. We are working towards using ContractWorks as our single portal for all legal documents, not just contracts.

Allison H.

"Ease to Use Software for Document Management "

What do you like best?

How simple and modern the technology is. Very user friendly. Very effective.

What do you dislike?

Like it all. One thing I suggest to all vendors I work with is... staying in touch. Reaching out to us at a minimum semi-annually to discuss whether or not our needs have changed/ grown and making sure we are still getting the most out of the software.

We use Contract Works in our municipality. One of the major issues that all government agencies deal with is endless paperwork and a need to retain that paperwork in an effective manner. Contractworks is the solution. It's simple, yet effective, software has overhauled our document management.

"Excellent value "

What do you like best?

CW provides excellent value for the price, particularly for those who have an offline contract management system and are looking to move to a cloud-based system. Tagging is simple, importing is easy, and generating reports is very user-friendly. Documents are easily accessible from any device, and storage is unlimited.

What do you dislike?

CW makes signing straightforward documents very simple, which means that not all documents are suitable for this process. Any kind of document review process that involves multiple reviewers who might make changes before signature won't work in CW--it is not possible to revise a document in process for signature. You'll have to cancel the whole thing and start again. This is not the product's primary feature, but it is so easy to use for simple contracts that it makes me wish I could use it for more complex ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great choice for those transitioning to document management from a directory-based system. Works very well if existing documents are appropriately catalogued and titled. Import is very simple, and can be accomplished without much lead time. Tagging a large directory full of documents can be cumbersome, but customer support was excellent in this regard during onboarding. Training modules are short and easily accessible online, and are simple for members of my team to access. This is an excellent product overall.

We're finding it's much easier to track recurring documents, gather signatures for those kinds of documents, and follow up with signatories who may take awhile to execute. We're saving administrative time on printing and mailing, and worry much less about things being "lost in the mail." Best of all, we're slowly turning our archive into usable information that can inform business decisions.

Cheryl D.

"We are a new user as of this year and the software is extremely user friendly for initial set-up."

What do you like best?

I like the drag and drop feature for uploading, especially during initial set-up. I also like the webinars that are offered and how notices are emailed for ease of scheduling. Webinars are also short in length not to interfere with work.

What do you dislike?

I had to set up 19 different report tags (Report #1, #2, etc) for our state DHHS agreement template. This is the only way I could list each report for each separate DHHS agreement. When running a monthly report for various DHHS report due dates there are twenty plus columns so the spreadsheet is fairly large.

It would be ideal to be able to upload a signature of the actual signer as a template to use. It would also be nice to be able to select a blank line when adding signature line, date, etc for approver. At times an account number or code needs to be added but currently there is no mechanism.

ContractWorks is helping us remind staff of their reporting requirements via recurring email notifications.

Lynn T.

"Absolutely no issues; Great product"

What do you like best?

I like that I've never had an issue. Easy to setup, easy to use, friendly staff, plenty of webinars and trainings available, custom webinars if requested, followups by staff, always improving the product per customer requests. AND they offer a flat rate. No hidden fees.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to print a document within the system without having to download it first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worlds better than Dropbox or just using a Shared Drive.

We are mainly using it for storage and organization of contracts but the e-sign and alerts have already been very helpful.

User in Medical Devices

"Contractworks is helpful and easy to use when storing a large amount of files."

What do you like best?

I like how its straightforward and easy it is to use, routing you to where you want to go in just a few clicks. I also like how convenient it is to look for important documents (the layout is awesome, definitely not confusing). The tool that emails you alerts for an upcoming expiration date of a particular document definitely comes in handy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to re-enter the same/ repetitive information every time i upload a new document. It would be nice if it saved information so it would save me time. I also think that when you search for a document in the search bar, it should show you the most recent uploaded document for that document title/party. I would like to view a document and be able to print , instead of having to download it every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a secure database that organizes documents in a secure way. I love it because it's easy to use and makes it accessible to retrieve documents.

It keeps the confidential documents secure and gives us the choice to opt out people who we don't want to view particular documents.- providing us with the privacy we need. This is something that has helped give us leeway in security, and therefore helped our business.

"Extraordinary Customer Service and Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

ContractWorks customer service is fantastic--although ContractWorks is very well-designed and easy to use software, whenever I have a question, the support team is always only a phone call away and always pleasant to talk to. Emailed questions are also answered promptly and thoroughly. I also appreciate the straightforward pricing.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about ContractWorks as a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I appreciate that the price does not change when Contract Works introduces a new feature. I also appreciate how frequently ContractWorks introduces new features. The reporting features are amazing as well as the audit log which tracks every move of the system. My "Customer Success Manager" (and I love that job title) has worked to understand my goals with the system and has helped me to reach them as well!

None at all

Nick C.

"Straight-forward and useful"

What do you like best?

I like that the core functionality is basic document management and electronic signatures without overly complicated or useless added "features".

What do you dislike?

There are small tweaks that would be helpful, but are not limiting in the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At least give it a try. For most document tracking functions and use-cases, ContractWorks fits the bill.

We keep signed agreements organized and backed-up through ContractWorks. Providing access to uploaded documents makes it easier for the organization to search and find documents on each individuals own. Time savings, especially with regard to having agreements signed electronically.

Crystal M.

"The best Cloud Legal Storage tool we've used thus far"

What do you like best?

User friendly, cost effective. Secure Docs team is very responsive to all inquiries, suggestions, and problems

What do you dislike?

*more flexibility with the tag templates

*indicator for who created a tag, and who uploaded a document

*audit for activity per contract repository folder

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth every dollar :)

We are trying to keep accurate records of all service orders and msas so that if our department is audited we are able to access everything needed, within a short period of time.

Nadia B.

"You'll pay peanuts for a premium product and you won't look back. "

What do you like best?

The most compelling part of the platform is being able to generate reports that indicate which contracts/docs are due to expire within a specific time (eg 90 days), along with the ability to pre-set email reminders prior to a document's expiration. This is insanely helpful in capturing these time sensitive elements before they slip through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have no criticisms. Any feature suggestions we've submitted to the team are always considered thoughtfully, and some portion of it (if not the entire feature we've requested) is usually implemented in some way. As the product is continuously refined and improved, it's hard to find something to "dislike".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're familiar with SecureDocs, ContractWorks is the little gem that is a natural extension to their SecureDocs product

It's an easy, secure, intuitive product, and it will do wonders for your internal processes. If you're looking for a sophisticated, cost-effective solution to manage your documents, this is it, and if you're familiar with SecureDocs, ContractWorks is the natural extension to that product. It has fulfilled the exact need we initially sought them out for, which was to create a defined database to keep track of documents with varying validity periods (eg Tax - W8s, Legal - LPAs, Compliance - KYC docs etc).

By automating a previously manual process, we have eliminated the enormous workload required to track and maintain documents. Furthermore, by being able to generate reports to determine which contracts expire within the next few months, we have streamlined our processes and increased the overall efficiency of our workflow. But the best part is, by continuously refining the product, actively listening to customer feedback, and providing an incredible support team at your disposal 24/7, the ContractWorks product continues to provide additional value to our team, and we continue to identify new use cases.

It really is a no brainer. You'll pay peanuts for a premium product at a bargain price.

Sandra B.

"Wonderful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Everyone I've worked with at ContractWorks has been extremely helpful, patient and kind. I would definitely recommend ContractWorks to others!

What do you dislike?

Not able to apply tags/templates of the same criteria to a group of documents.

Keeping all contract and contractual documents in one, organized area. It is extremely beneficial to have only a few administrators able to touch and move these documents.

"ContractWorks is so easy to use"

What do you like best?

ContractWorks is simple, straight-forward and customizable

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike so far. Others in my organization have complained that it's too simple but for what we pay, I think it's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare this to other products. You will see that this is far and away more affordable and other functions that complex contracts management products provide can be handled with excel.

We needed a easy to search, centralized, accessible place to store contracts. This fit the bill.

"Good product at a low cost"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use, keeps contracts online and provides a notification service. It is low cost and has the features we need.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have all of the features of huge contract management systems, but I don't have to have those now. I'd also like it to allow for use with DocuSign, which it doesn't currently.

Notifying business people of expiring or renewing contracts. It also allows us to provide access to specific folders to specific business groups.

AL
Administrator in Law Practice

"Great, simple contract management"

What do you like best?

The product has worked extremely well for our purposes, but what I actually appreciate the most is the company itself. Every time I call customer service I am quickly connected to a very helpful individual. And as a newer company, they are very receptive and responsive to customer needs.

What do you dislike?

It is a simpler product than many others, so there are certain limitations in its functionality. For our purposes we have everything we need, but for companies looking for a robust contract management solution this is probably not it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone looking for a a simpler, cost-effective contract management solution (not requiring contract creation functionality or elaborate reporting capabilities), ContractWorks is definitely a great option. They recently added-in digital signature capabilities, but I don't believe it currently supports an API connection to other programs like Salesforce, etc. so again it's functionality has some restrictions.

What we were mainly looking for was a repository of our contracts, and a way to track when contracts needed our attention. ContractWorks allows us to do just that.

UA
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Love my ContractWorks database"

What do you like best?

The ease of it all. Simplicity at its best, with every functionality and search criteria I could imagine.

What do you dislike?

Loading documents, the tagging process, its unfortunate one needs to input with every database,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ContractWorks is our first contracts database, before its implementation, we were trying to keep track of hundreds of contracts and agreements on a shared drive. Finding anything was a nightmare. Being the Contract Admin, when anyone wanted a copy of an agreement they emailed me requesting a copy; often times trying to locate documents was difficult, depending upon who had touched it last. We were in the market for a Contract Management database for a couple of years, and as we're a small organisation, the big tools were not what we needed, too complex and too expensive.

I was thrilled to meet Albert at a conference and we talked about what I was looking for in a Contracts Management tool. i started working with ContractWorks on a trial basis and within days was a believer. ContractWorks is an awesome tool and thankfully so darn simple and easy to work with. I spent a good deal of time loading contracts, templating and tagging (the basics of all databases one must remember - garbage in - garbage out). Knowing and understanding what my organisation wanted and needed to get out of ContractWorks, set the map for how we would categorise and maintain the database. When needed, I'd call support or email and be chatting with Bryce or anyone within minutes and guidance was there. When new features were introduced, I got a call to advising, I might like this new feature and direction on how it may be helpful.

Now that our ContractWorks database is established, anyone in the organisation can find what they are looking for within seconds, yes seconds. Key in a number, a name, a document type, whatever you're looking for, and there it is, or there's the list. The reporting functions too, are easy to set up and manipulate, and revise as needed.

I LOVE MY CONTRACTWORKS. and would recommend to those struggling with how to keep track of and keep organised and current all relevant contracts, vendors, customers, We are one happy customer of ContractWorks.

My Senior Management Team is able to find documents without emailing me to provide. The search engine provides so many search options, all documents are easily accessible to only those who need to see them. Giving permissions at different levels, i.e.e full access or merely reading with no copying/downloading capability is also a great tool.

Prompt attention to upcoming contract expiration. Contract expiry often needs to be addressed well in advance and the notification email feature is perfect. Document owners and Project Team members are advised and the necessary steps are addressed in good time.

AA
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Need contract management? Look no further!"

What do you like best?

ContractWorks is easy to set-up and easy to figure out. I hardly have any need to reach out to my contacts for troubleshooting. The few times that I did need to speak to people on the CW team, I was blown away by how knowledgeable and helpful they were.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet found anything that I dislike about ContractWorks.

It has helped our team get on the same page as we are now able to access our contracts/important documents from the same place. This product has been a huge aid in our efficiency as a team.

Anna C.

"ContractWorks makes things so easy"

What do you like best?

I use ContractWorks to track licenses. We have a number of licenses in each state, each has different requirements, renewal timeframes, costs and other data associated with it. I can store the actual license certificate in ContractWorks and tag it with all the relevant data. I love the feature to get notifications to my email at a defined period before a certain date - I use this to get notified of upcoming expiration dates 90 days before they expire. This means I don't have to constantly log in to check what's coming but can see it in my email. The reporting feature is also great as I can see all the licenses along with whichever tags I would like to report on - in one list - I use this to see what is expiring soon, whether a renewal has been applied for and whether the renewal was accepted. I was using spreadsheets and DropBox before and the fact I can store the data and documents in one place, and report on them and have that appear in my inbox makes life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to clone the contents of tags from one document to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the videos and ask lots of questions to the support team - if you need it! You may not as it's all intuitive, but the support team are really quick to respond and helpful.

We're solving the issue of tracking a large number of expiry dates and licenses in one place, and have automatic notifications without having to remember to login. We're not going to miss a renewal now!

Karin B.

"ContractWorks for Medical Practice"

What do you like best?

The software is very straightforward and easy to use. It can also be very easily customized to fit various industries and departments. Due to the ability to customize, each user is able to capture any contract information s/he will want to highlight and be able to report on.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to create tags by department, rather than an overall pool that all have to choose from. The more tags are in one pool, the easier it is to miss and accidentally create a duplicate.

Also, I would really like uploaded documents to be searchable when pulled up via ContractWorks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We compared many similar contract management products before choosing ContractWorks. The ease of use and flexibility of the program, the prompt and professional customer service, along with the reasonable cost, were major factors contributing to our choice of ContractWorks.

We would like to get away from storing paper copies of contracts and have the ability to track contract terms electronically.

Lisa O.

"Contract Management made simple"

What do you like best?

system is very easy to use one you decide on how to organize it. It is flexible and lets us tag contracts with different fields based on contract type. Documents can easily be moved to other locations and the reporting is very powerful.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the global search would search document contents as well instead of having to go to a report.

we were completely paper based for contracts and now things are in one central repository.

Ben L.

"Useful in indexing electronic documents. "

What do you like best?

Search Speed and tag functions. Pre-defined and set notification based on due dates.

What do you dislike?

Search function could be even better to include searching contents in the tags

Access to electronic documents remotely and sharing documents with one easy click

"Using ContracrtWorks in Finance/Legal "

What do you like best?

The salespeople made it super easy to learn the system and it was easy to use from the get-go. They were very knowledgeable and took the time to explain things to me that I didn't understand.

What do you dislike?

When we initially signed on with ContractWorks we weren't able to search by OCR characters. That has since changed and they have updated our ability to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the most affordable contract repository and does everything the other products promise to do at half the cost.

We use it primarily as a repository for contracts, W-9s, and vendor registration forms with sensitivity banking information that needs to remain confidential.

"Invesment-related user"

What do you like best?

The product is very intuitive, and it was extremely easy to set up and begin use. Technical support is also friendly and responsive.

What do you dislike?

It's designed for simplicity yet powerful enough for our needs. However, that means sacrificing some ability to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple, yet powerful enough.

We just needed a simple, cloud-based contract storage system with a built-in internal approval process. This product exactly filled our needs, and streamlined our administrative processes.

Victoria N.

"We know where our contracts are!"

What do you like best?

Love ContractWorks. It's easy to use and keeps everything handy. Makes organization so much easier!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We are very pleased with the product.

We were disorganized and always searching for contracts. Now we are organized and more proactive about renewing contracts in a timely manner.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Centralizing and tracking healthcare contracts"

What do you like best?

Easy to use software system that allows various permission levels and allows user to automate notifications of key contract timelines.

What do you dislike?

Certain sections, such as sending notifications, could have auto fill-in when starting a previously used name.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to set up, store and track/report on numerous contracts - under self-defined groupings (folders). Reminders/notifications of upcoming term dates or other dates of significance easy to establish.

Centralized storage of all contracts, various permission levels to access contracts, and notifications of upcoming terminations.

Megan P.

"Intuitive, elegant product"

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the product is. Contractworks managed to turn a the tedious, somewhat daunting task of file management into a quick and simple organizational process. Embedding notifications within tags is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to take bulk action on many documents at once. At the moment, this is not an available feature - documents must be treated one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use their customer support! It's very helpful.

We've organized years of contracts with embedded notifications to alert the appropriate individuals when an expiration date is nearing.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

This program is extremely user friendly! The search and reporting features are easy to use and understand.

In addition, the product support is amazing, and ContractWorks accepts ongoing suggestions to improve the product.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any features that I dislike. Because it's so intuitive, it has done everything we needed it to do. However, I would like the ability to auto-populate email addresses in the notifications tag space to avoid the possibility of typos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the support team and ContractWorks offers. They are really great!

Being able to capture expiration and renewal dates was a main issue we needed to tackle. With the date tagging, it's virtually impossible to miss a deadline.

Rebecca M.

"ContractWorks is easy to use and always reliable."

What do you like best?

I like that the website is always up and running. It is also very straight forward. Support has always been very responsive ( I haven't had to reach out that often).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the website has a lag time and you must refresh the page to see updates made to contracts.

Transferring signer is not accurate, but it has streamlined all of our contracts.

"Streamline your process"

What do you like best?

Our process is far more organized and streamlined than when we operated without ContractWorks

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind - very happy with product

Our customers get their renewals quickly and the return rate of finalized process has been reduced by several weeks

Ellie I.

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. Integrating was also pretty straight forward and staff was helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not having a way to auto fill certain fields

We need reminders for expiring contracts as well as easy access to expiration dates, etc. It has been super helpful to be able to use the reporting tools available as well.

EM
Executive Sponsor in Medical Devices

"Cost-effective and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

security. cloud-based for easy access. audit log allows us to know who is doing what on a very granular level. electronic signatures is a new feature that we are excited to gain experience with.

What do you dislike?

would like to have a mobile app so that I can view documents from my mobile device while on the road.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very simple user interface. you can be up and running in minutes. at the front end, really think about how you want your documents organized and how they will be "tagged". this will make life easier in the long run.

keeping track of expiration dates for things like NDAs, patents, etc.

Kevin M.

"ContractWorks Contract Management Software Solution"

What do you like best?

One of the most intuitive and comprehensive contract management software solutions I've seen. Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Storage option is amazing and the pricing is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about ContractWorks that I dislike.

Contract management, record retention and document storage.

Colin S.

"Lightweight document archiving"

What do you like best?

Simple to implement, unlimited users, not too expensive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. It doesn't do everything, but we don't want it to.

I needed a lightweight and cheap contract archiving service to ensure that we didn't lose any important contracts, have to spend a lot of time searching for them, or worry about access management.

ContractWorks fit this role nicely. It has reduced administrative time searching for certain documents and given me a lot of peace of mind for future due diligence.

"Great, Affordable Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, quick to speak to technical support when needed

What do you dislike?

Occasional technical errors when uploading docs

Placing of signatures has vastly improved assisted with organization of docs

AR
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Easy to use, fit the need"

What do you like best?

The ability to tag documents, the auto reminders sent out to employees

What do you dislike?

No auto-renewal feature for perpetual term contracts

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

Centralization of contract storage, ability to send out renewal reminders cross functionally, and the ability to control user access

AB
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Great product for small to mid-sized legal departments"

What do you like best?

ContractWorks provides all of the functionality my department needs with robust searching and tracking capabilities at a very reasonable price point.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to date, but have only used product for short time.

ContractWorks provides us with a reliable contracts record keeping and maintenance system that can be tailored for our specific contract types. We can also assign roles so that other users can access specific folders/types of information based on our internal company guidelines.

User in Medical Devices

"A great business platform to collectively organize contracts! "

What do you like best?

Its easy to learn, use and is very reliable. Excellent resource for managing confidential documents and agreements, with abilities to filter viewing, if needed, and setup expiration reminders.

What do you dislike?

Improvement in some areas would be nice to overall enhance it, but haven't really found anything I dislike with this platform.

The benefits are having a central location (library) of stored contracts, which is easy configure, organization and find information. Reliable source for setting up reminders.

Sara M.

"ContractWorks"

What do you like best?

The help from the staff and training. Receiving invites to webinar training.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... yet. Everything has been satisfactory.

We are using the software for our Records Retention policy.

AN
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User-friendly contract software with EXCELLENT customer service and support!"

What do you like best?

The ContractWorks customer service is second to none! They are always there with a prompt and detailed response to any question and regularly check in with their clients to ensure no assistance is needed.

What do you dislike?

The requirements at the beginning to get up and running are time consuming.

Our contracts are much easier to locate and access than our previous contract management solution and the email notifications will keep us from missing contract renewals.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use whether you are tech savy or a beginner

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to download the document to print

Centralized contract management

User in Consumer Goods

"Awesome "

What do you like best?

It offers a quick and secure solution for signing contracts which saves time and let you close more deals

What do you dislike?

nothing really, it is easy to use with a nice interface

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This would be a perfect solution for saving time when signing contracts and closing deals

save time, offers confidence to my clients when closing deals and signing contracts

"Great for small legal departments"

What do you like best?

Intuitive nature of the product, the readily available customer service, and the reporting functionalities.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing, still working on incorporating the e-signature piece which could be more customizable but overall it works very well for us.

Organized and centralized company wide contract management and deadline tracking.

Shane M.

"Great product to manage our contracts and critical business task!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is robust and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The report interface could be improved but it's not a show stopper.

Managing contracts and critical dates for the business has never been easier.

AM
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Easy to upload documents and file under categories, Due date alert set up is wonderful"

What do you like best?

The email alerts are working great. We set up a due date alert for 30 days previous and all are coming in as planned.

What do you dislike?

The product has been very helpful in keeping track of due dates

Due dates for contract items are not forgotten leading to lapses.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"I have a great experience with contract works "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility to edit file names, contracts, the creation of new folders, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the tagging system and the format of it

Keeping up with my contract agreements and agreements with other companies.

AL
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"We have had the best experience with Contract works!"

What do you like best?

I like everything about it, but specifically the tagging system.

What do you dislike?

I really dont dislike anything about this program

Keeping track of our contracts. Benefits of always having them.

Learn more about ContractWorks

ContractWorks Videos

Learning about ContractWorks?

* We monitor all ContractWorks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9