PlanPlus Online Reviews & Product Details

PlanPlus Online Overview

What is PlanPlus Online?

PlanPlusOnline is a superior productivity CRM suite that offers best in class task management combined with Group Calendaring, Contact Management, Sales Automation, and Customization to rival the best custom applications. It is based on timeless principles of effectiveness developed inside of FranklinCovey and built over decades of practical application. The Implementations focus on building a Culture of Productivity and adapts the tool to your specific organization's desired culture.

PlanPlus Online Details
English, Spanish

PlanPlus Online BUSINESS Edition makes it easy to manage Customers, Contacts, Sales Opportunities, Leads, Marketing Campaigns, Projects, Documents, Individual and Group Calendaring, Task Management, Planning and Goal-Setting.

Less expensive than the market leaders.
More reliable, and less risky than hiring your own internal developer.
Better relationships with our customers.
More willing to adjust licensing model for unique customer requirements.
Reduce the expenses of separate email marketing, contact management, pipeline, survey and other tools in favor of this All-in-one CRM.

Complete XRM
2003
Salt Lake City, UT
@PlanPlus

PlanPlus Online Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the PlanPlus Online community
Have you used PlanPlus Online before?

PlanPlus Online Reviews

Showing 31 PlanPlus reviews
Already have PlanPlus Online?
Account Manager
What do you like best?

I really like this system because it allows me to establish realistic goals, I can assign tasks to the different sales teams available in my business, I can set dates of meetings and events to the calendar and establish it in order to be a reminder for all. It also allows me to know each of the most critical details of sales management in my business.

I really like to be able to use this system because it has a user-friendly and easy-to-understand interface that does not allow any member of my team to get lost or out of focus. It also has a very attentive customer service team that is able to solve any problem that may arise from the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this system for a while and until now I have not had any serious complaints or that could change my point of view, although at first I thought it was very expensive, I think this system is not for a company that is just beginning. However, this system is worth having as it allows to have everything in complete order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this system, although it is a bit expensive, buying this software will be your best investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to this system, we have been able to organize ourselves, establishing tasks and priorities for each one of the work teams that make my business life. We have also been able to have a more direct contact with our customers, which has allowed us to provide a better service and at the same time be able to make a greater amount of sales.

We have also been able to save a lot of time in making decisions thanks to its issuance of detailed and understandable reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Attendant
What do you like best?

Undoubtedly, this system is one of the best I have been able to use, since it has allowed us to plan all the management of the month based on the objectives and responsibilities of each team. We have also gone through an enjoyable and constant learning process in order to be able to get the most out of the system.

I like it also because this system lives in a continuous update and improvement, which have served my business as a basis for its constant growth. In addition this system has allowed us to save time in decision making and in turn to control many operations that were not consistent with what was planned.

I definitely like this system because it has functions that have been able to adapt to my business, also the implementation process was very fast thanks to the technical support team, which are efficient and very fast at the time of resolving any novelty with the system. . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In a competitive, versatile system with a multitude of tools that facilitate the management of my business. The only negative is that sometimes I have had some failure when importing information, but it has been solved by customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In short, being able to use this system will be the best thing that has happened to you in your life, it is not so expensive but surely if it were, it would be worth every penny spent. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to this system all the planning of the day can be done quickly and with a minimum of time thanks to this Planplus which is a real assistance, this system also comes with a calendar that has allowed to reserve time and have an estimate of how much time is needed to be able to perform future tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Internet
What do you like best?

PlanPlus Online is almost exactly what I have been looking for. I like the fact that it is based around the Franklin Day Planner paper based system and philosophy, which I have been using since 1995. I have finally found a way to replace my paper based planning.

I also like the fact that collaboration with others is available.

The support I received in getting set up was fantastic and all my questions were answered swiftly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the implementation of the "Daily Notes." I have used my "Daily Notes" side of my planner as a way to record the day's events, telephone calls, and things I do, in a chronological way and it becomes almost like a diary or journal.

I hope for an improved implementation of this feature in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are several problems that are being solved with the use of PlanPlus Online:

1. No more need to lug around my paper based planner.

2. Collaboration with others.

3. Searchable records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using Franklin Covey "paper" calendars for 15 years. When I decided a couple of years ago to go digital, Plan Plus couldn't interface with my work system. They have come a long way and I can now utilize the tool.. I love the fact that in seconds I can add a "to do" that just came up, a note to remind myself about any nuances, and schedule it for both a start and end date.. then I can forget it until it is time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a way to review my daily task list by the task type filter, as often there are things I need to concentrate on first, but other than that, the tool works perfectly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find that I can more easily see those things that are 80% of my list for the day, but only need 20% of the time. I can schedule those first, and find I am actually getting more done during the day this way. I also enjoy being able to pull a task to my calendar and set aside time. This not only helps me focus, but when things take longer than I think they would/should, it helps me plan better the next time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REALTOR
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Brandon took the time to walk through most of the major functions and benefits of PPO which allowed me to make an informed decision, without pressure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the most user-friendly interface and the sync function has duplicated every outlook and iPhone contact.Some of my outlook calendar entries are not appearing in PPO, even after syncing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will take a good deal of time to learn all that this program is capable or...and that means it does a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a new real estate agent and I am using PPO as my CRM, marketing, and transaction manager. It's hard to give a detailed review because I just set up the database a few days ago and I haven't utilized much of the program yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Officer
What do you like best?

In the old days, we alway had our planner and kept forwarding all of our task.

Today we click a button and Plan Plus has made life easier to do other things.

If you are in the world of obligations and your job requires maintaining your life in

order, you need to have this program to know that you can sleep at night. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you start using it, you will notice that it becomes FUN TO USE.

I cannot think of anything that you can dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Brandon Stromberg was very helpful in getting me back on board with Plan Plus

I have been with Covey since 1985 and kept always the same system of organization

maintenance up keep with my daily task.

Thank you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Work, Personal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
Commercial Real Estate
What do you like best?

Where do I start! The customer service has been amazing! Brandon's response time is (almost) immediate! The one-on-one training I am receiving with the business analyst has been extremely helpful and educational. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it took us 2 previous CRMs and several years before we found PlanPlus! I wish I could train and implement this CRM quicker as well. However, it is not PlanPlus keeping us from implementing quicker - it's us needing to clean up our old data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a TRY! We did a 30-day trial with PlanPlus and made our decision within 2-weeks. The service we received from Brandon and Sage has been amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We will be solving many problems/issues once we get up and running. We are most excited about PlanPlus using the Franklin Covey method and our sales team using this to stay focused and on track. As an admin, I'm most excited about the built in reports and keeping our data clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I have been a long time user of the thick client PlanPlus for Outlook software and have found it invaluable to keep me organized and efficient. My company issued me a new laptop, which ran a new version of Microsoft Outlook. Of course, the PlanPlus software has evolved over the years with many new features and functions too. It was a bit daunting to configure the software so that I could be as efficient as I was previously.

Brandon Stromberg called me and walked me through the process. It took a little an hour and a half to get it all setup and configured the way I was used to using PlanPlus. If Brandon hadn't called, it would have taken me days. I doubt I would have converted from free trial to paid subscription. It would have taken too long and been too frustrating. Because of his efforts I will continue to be a paying and satisfied customer of PlanPlus for Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to integrate PlanPlus with Microsoft Outlook again, but the email transfer add-on works well enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't look elsewhere..this is the productivity tool you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization, efficiency, and productivity, especially effective task management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager - Multifamily Loan Servicing and Investor Reporting
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Integration of all facets from tasks, to calendars, meetings, projects and crm

Client service with Brandon at PlanPlus is great. Very solid follow up and made sure my issues were addressed right away. the resources to get familiar and maximize the software is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

setup was a bit rough with password and account name information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have several activities between work and family where I need to be more effective at planning. Loved my hard copy planner to prioritize tasks, track CRM contacts. Enhanced follow up and ability to meet clients needs by tracking and planning. Better organized and able to prioritize and complete tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/CEO
Renewables & Environment
What do you like best?

Everything is in one place. The software binds people and technology together. Company team is on the same track and aware of how their responsibilities are critical to the financial success for the company. The PPO team is constantly adapting their software to the needs of their clients for ease of use. The learning curve is shortened by a convenient "Walk me through" box that guides you through the system. Need more info - over 200 short videos available 24/7. Help eliminate managers time with team questions "how do I"? The Franklin Covey planning integration is the key component that totally launches the software above the competitors. The new Focus and Compass features give rhyme and reason to team responsibilities. The built in Role feature allows the user to assimilate life roles into their business roles for the ultimate experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At a glance the program seems simple to use the new interface is clean; however the hidden strength relies on the user's commitment to understand the process system of personal planning and how it relates to sales and marketing. In order to maximize the talent of the software, users must dedicate time upfront for full comprehension and the importance of their individual input and relationship to the overall productivity of other users. To comment on the cons, I would have to put the onus of responsibility on the user not the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

That being said, it is the team that makes PPO such an incredible tool.

Before judging the software, make sure that you have a clear vision of expectations. These people are not expected to be mind-readers. In the case of our company, it only made sense that we did the majority of the leg work with custom fields, etc rather than putting them through loops where they would not understand the nature of our business.

PPO is constantly tweaking the software. They encourage feedback regarding functionality.

As with any program, remember the onus of utilization of the program is totally dependent on the information you input and the time you take to prepare to embark on a new program will determine your respect for PPO, reduce frustration and anxiety associated with change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company was combining five software programs to adapt to one program with robust functionality an chose PPO. We were fortunate to work directly with a great implementation team Brandon Stromberg, Productivity Coach/ Business Sales Manager, Sage Agbonkhese, Business Analyst, Zack Luburgh (excellent webinar presenter) and Heather, the software wizard. They are extremely competent in their work roles.

That being said, it is the team that makes PPO such an incredible tool.

Licensed REALTOR®
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I love the versatility that Plans Plus gives me and my business. As a realtor, I am able to have all of my business/contacts/calendar etc in one place so I am able to track all of my important dates and not miss any lead follow up. One important thing that I love is the level of service that they provide. I am able to talk to a person who deals with any issues quickly. This is priceless to me! I have researched and used many CRM's and this one is the most malleable to meet my ever changing needs. Plans Plus has been so beneficial to me and my team. This is yet another "plus" for me. I am able to use it amongst several users so we can communicate via the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their phone app is a great addition but needs a little more work. They are currently working on this so I know that this will be an added bonus shortly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to keep up with managing many properties and people is a challenge. This CRM keeps me on track so nothing gets lost in the process. As a realtor this is allows me to concentrate more on securing more business instead of worrying about administrative things. My time is very important to me so any system that I can put in place to take minutia off my plate to think about is a huge weight lifted off my mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Being able to send a task from Outlook to my task list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cannot find the right screen to get help, but I can always e-mail and they respond REALLY quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a trial . . . !!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of prioritization; Ease of projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

This product is truly an all in one solution that contributes to productivity and efficiency. Beyond the capabilities of the software and how much it increases productivity, the staff and trainers are amazing. Brandon in sales really listened to what I was trying to accomplish and worked with me at length to ensure the product he recommended would work to address my needs. His knowledge and patience really guided the process for me in a way that committed me to the product even more. His recommendation to work with Sage to train and create a customized product was the best thing I could have done. I am able to take their product but custom design it to meet my specific needs. The Plans Plus Online system in conjunction with their staff consistently exceed expectations. I highly recommend this produce and the staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is essential to work with Sage to fully utilize the software. Even though it might be out of budget it is worth giving it a try because it really customizes the product for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to Brandon to target the best product. Work with Sage to build it to suit your specific needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It significantly contributed to my organization, efficiency and productivity. It adds to the professionalism of my organization because all of the necessary details are at your finger tips when calling customers or prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Visionary - Small/Medium Business Advisor
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

I Love the customer service. I know they are always an email away. Brandon (my account rep.) is on task wheter I am up at 7 or working late he always manages to get back to me. They have helped me build processes to improve my sales (Heather) as well as streamline my onboarding process (Keith). If you are looking for a CRM with real people behind it you are at the right place.

I recomend you take a test drive today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit cluncky on the Google Apps Integration. Most of the bugs are out but it still needs a little work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customization requires support, buy the assisted plan ir you will spend hours trying to get your system setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can intake leads direatly from my website. It automates many of my processes so I stay on task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

There are multiple features that I love. First of all, the Covey planning features (mission, goals, roles, compass, etc.) are crucial to improvement both professionally and personally. Based off of Covey's 7 Habits book, it allows me to integrate these concepts into my planning and try to stay balanced while setting and accomplishing goals. I also love the project sheets, for in my position working on litigation cases, being able to isolate tasks related to a project and use the tools in that portion of Planplus is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike any aspect of Planplus. The only thing I would try to improve would be to have a separate goals section like there is with projects where it would list each goal. Then, for each goal, you could click into it and have all of the following items:

1. the goal

2. the "why" for pursuing the goal

2. all tasks with deadlines for each step

3. a section for "potential obstacles" where you can identify obstacles and plan how to deal with them

4. a log section where you can log your progress on that particular goal. I have been using separate Word files for this, but it would be awesome to have this in the planner like you can do with daily notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My job is to find the proper taxation of various transactions. Being able to use the project sheets to list and organize tasks related to solving these issues has been invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The more I learn about the capabilities of plan plus I am amazed at how powerful of a tool it is. It really can do all the things I imagined. I just needed someone like Sage to show me the way. Plan plus helps us stay in sync with one another. It tracks everything we do. All of our tools are in plan plus. We do everything through plan plus. I would recommend it to any company that has lots of contacts to track and lots of information to disseminate. The email templates are time savers for us because with the click of the mouse we can generate the documents we need without having to take time to fill in blanks. It makes us consistent in what we send out and how it looks. It's a great product. I recommend it to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The things that I don't know I can simply schedule training and I get what I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you will not regret using this product. It can be tweaked to meet almost every need and it's easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to automate things that used to take hours to do. Saves money and time. Everything we do is in planplusonline. Without this database and its tools we would be lost. It's amazing how after 5 years of using the database, I still learn new things that it can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Subscriber Services
Retail
What do you like best?

Willingness to help me even when my understanding of the technology is short sighted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My schedule being so packed that I cannot get the timely teaching that I would like. This is my problem, not a problem with Plan Plus. Their team is always available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop considering and get started. The flexibility of Plan Plus makes sense for any size business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer relationships are improving. We are meeting customer needs faster and more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Coordinator
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

I like the fact that all our clients are able to be organized in every which way that we need them to be. It makes for a fluid connection especially for our prospective clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit a difficult to maneuver through each of the categories as well as not as adaptable to typical CRM softwares. Sage has been our "coach" who has helped us work through new features however isn't readily available with our fast-paced environment. (He has been very helpful though!)

The tutorial videos on their YouTube channel aren't up-to-date with the current layout of PlanPlus Online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to funnel down our prospective clients versus the clients that are not top priority. We also are trying to find a quicker way to follow up with prospects after meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President and Founder
Market Research
What do you like best?

This platform is so powerful, it integrates so many aspects of what I need to manage my work and my life. Sage, the man who is coaching me through the productivity process, is great - he listens well and helps me use the tools I really need. And he has a very calm presence so it's easy to learn from him even when the tasks are detailed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the intuitiveness of the interface is not quite where I wish it were, but as I learn to use it, the benefit of the tool offsets this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the only CRM and task management software I've been able to find that has you consider what is important to you and helps you remember that life is short, and that many things matter in addition to simply "getting work done." It is a life-management program.

The integration of contacts and tasks, project management and tasks, pre-planning tasks and prioritization is amazing, Everything else, and there is a lot, is icing on the cake. I am planning to use this for my e-mail campaign, am using it for a survey right now, etc.

The one area for improvement is the user interface -- some of it is super simple and easy to learn or figure out , but some of the more complex features might take some digging around to figure out -- such as changing / customizing drop-down menus. I started to develop e-mail templates for different stages of the customer development process and know I will have to think again about how to get in there to work on it. But wow, once you do, it is slick! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time and task prioritization and management, list management and batch e-mailing, survey development to my contacts, shared communication of priorities and calendar with team-mate. And it syncs with my ical, and iPhone calendar. IIt gives me peace, keeps me on top of the most important tasks, saves time and keeps my notes about contacts, clients, tasks all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I called Zach for some advice on email features. He not only guided me through some important steps but proactively created a solution to a problem I was having. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integration with mobile devices to make it easier for example, to get tasks into PlanPlus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call them. Talk to anyone at PlanPlus and just let them know what you are looking to do. They will give you straight answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking for a better link between my values and my daily tasks. This is the only CRM I have found that does this well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paramedic
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, as well as the ability to customize the program. Brandon Stromberg is the go to person if you need instruction, or have issues. I had a problem with program, was called back right away and fixed that day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once you learn how the system works nothing I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support is the best I have seen. Program is amazing. The best for business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to track clients, manage pipe line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The flexibility to customize the system to meet my needs and preferences. The Franklin Covey system of organization is tough to beat and makes it very simple to stay organized. Sage in the support group is outstanding and very easy to work with to tailor the program to my needs. Excellent and responsive support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple of minor glitches from time to time but nothing major. It is great to have pop up alerts for for tasks and appointments on handheld devices but it would be great to have similar alerts that pop up on the computer UI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software for organization and time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The program allows me to control my time and activities far more efficiently on a daily basis. The access on handheld devices is a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm grateful for the client service that this company offers - it is excellent. We work with Sage Agbonkhese and he is wonderful. He is immediate in his response, extremely patient, and he always gets to the core of our challenges so we can use the product to its full capacity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime PlanPlus is difficult to navigate. I wish that they had better training up front and also that the product was more intuitive. It feels a bit outdated at time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to keep track of the vast number of our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author
Luxury Goods & Jewelry
What do you like best?

Zach Luburgh was FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, AWESOME, EXCELLENT AND SO VERY VERY PATIENT!

I am very pleased with the results and I love Plan Plus. I have been using Franklin Covey Planning Solutions since it was paper based in the 70's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I should have been able to do this on my own, but I realize I was loading my contacts from an outdated system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to help and keep you organized. I can not function without it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying and keeping organized anywhere I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.