CommentLuv

3.2

CommentLuv Pro has even more amazing features that can bring even more traffic and comments to your blog by giving you the ability to fight spam, add keywords, integrate twitterlink, add a top commentators widget, social enticements and, by having it installed on your site, you get advanced backlink features on EVERY CommentLuv blog when you comment

Work for CommentLuv?

Learning about CommentLuv?

CommentLuv Reviews

Showing 21 CommentLuv reviews
CommentLuv review by Andrea S.
Andrea S.

"Great engine to increase the enterprising capacity of blog safely and efficiently"

What do you like best?

CommentLuv I like it for its great and dynamic motivating force to get and bring even more traffic and comments to the blog by providing the ability to combat spam, malicious viruses add keywords, integrate the practice link from twitter, add a widget for main commentators , social incentives and have it installed on your site. it is a vital tool to highlight and elevate our work to other latitudes

What do you dislike?

Through the implementation of this important application of CommentLuv I have solved a number of inconveniences, but it is necessary to add within the taskbar the regulation to our convenience where your action allows to regulate or restrict certain accesses. comment on your blog and our receive junk mail, it is clear that we are strict with the comment policy of taking responsibility for our own blog, but that this option to restrict and protect these threats is complemented, it would certainly be a useful and attractive complemen

Recommendations to others considering the product

No doubt with the new updates of this efficient engine to improve the projection and sustained and viable impulse of our blog is really fascinating for its ability to find alternatives to complement our needs with a single important application like this and easy to use and implement

Indeed the amount of comments and the spirit of our installed blogs has been raised, even to build your community network list even more by offering your readers the opportunity to register on your site to unlock the advanced features of the add-on, such as choosing between any of his last 10 publications when they comment or others, without a doubt it has been an incredible permanent improvement

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CommentLuv
CommentLuv review by Nisam v.
Nisam v.

"Plugin to increase the community spirit for a blog"

What do you like best?

CommentLuv is a wordpress plugin having the feature such that when a commenter put his website address in the field ,commentLuv can fetch the latest posts from his blogs and there is an option to select which will be shown with the comment.So this feature will attract large number of commenters ,which in turn increases the traffic.This plugin is very simple to use,just download.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is such that,this will attract spam commenters also.Otherwise this plugin is very simple to increase the traffic of a blog through comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For increasing the traffic,popularity of your blog ,CommentLuv is a sucessful plugin,Try it which gives you satisfaction in search engine ranking also

Our company have seo services also.So for increasing the traffic ,popularity,search engine ranking this plugin is used.

What Commenting Systems solution do you use?

CommentLuv review by Al L.
Al L.

"CommnetLuv a nice way to promote your own posts."

What do you like best?

Perhaps what I enjoy most about CommentLuv is the ability to leave a link to your last post in the comments section, thereby promoting your own posts for others to see.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps what I dislike is that, although people are encouraged to comment, sometimes these comments are disingenuous and are only done for the sake of promoting a link. This detracts from the content of the discussion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CommentLuv is great because it encourages people to participate in an active discussion through commentary; however, perhaps what CommentLuv might encourage are other incentives beyond the exchange of links, thereby facilitating more genuine discussions.

We are using it for some blogs that we have designed that promotes teacher training, resources for teacher education, etc.

CommentLuv review by User

"A bloggers two thumbs up"

What do you like best?

The plug in is easy to use once you get a hang of it. I noticed a big change in my audience and vice versa, being able to discover new blogs has also been fun. It’s also allowed for less spamming comments which is a two thumbs up in my book. I look forward to re getting this plug in.

What do you dislike?

Personally I like everything about this plug in. I have only used it on word press. On weird occasions the plug in won’t allow the comments to be seen. This has only happened once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out; especially if you are wanting to thrive in the blog scene.

Improving my personal use in blogging. Hopefully once it expands I could drive money into it. I’ve noticed an increase of people commenting on my stuff, because it’s allowed them to discover me.

CommentLuv review by Brianna H.
Brianna H.

"Not as relevant"

What do you like best?

Comment luv used to be a great way to share your links on other bloggers sites, and have other bloggers share their recent posts in the comments of yours.

What do you dislike?

I had lots of problems with spammers using the feature, and also had marked all of the comment luv links as no-follow. This past year I thought "what is the point" and disabled comment luv on my wordpress site.

It used to help me find other bloggers posts, and share my posts with others. Now it doesn't work with my SEO strategy and was being taken advantage of by spammers.

CommentLuv review by Brie G.
Brie G.

"A great tool to cross promote your blog"

What do you like best?

Commentluv is great as it encourages other bloggers to comment on your blog posts. By commenting they are being rewarded and their new posts and being promoted.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes your post doesn’t populate if you do not wait long enough for it to load properly

I have found I am building relationships with other bloggers and receiving more engagement on my blog.

CommentLuv review by Zachary S.
Zachary S.

"More luv with CommentLuv"

What do you like best?

The plugin is easy to use and plays nicely with a lot of other WP plugins.

What do you dislike?

Had some issues with the plugin after WP updated to 5.0.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CommentLuv is necessary with the amount of WP spammers out there.

Generating more engagement on blog posts and improving/increasing quality of backlinks to our site.

CommentLuv review by User

"In luv with Commentluv "

What do you like best?

I love the easy use of the software. All I do is leave my latest post right under the comment and it is the fastest way to share my latest work! It is an awesome way to encourage people to comment on the site.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it tends to attract more spam users than I would like. Other than that, there's really nothing I dislike about it.

We always want genuine comments and I think by having this software, even though there is some spam mixed in at times, we are receiving more genuine comments and more people are viewing our work.

CommentLuv review by Janna J.
Janna J.

"Not Worthwhile For Building Loyal Readership"

What do you like best?

Easy setup for bloggers and effective monitoring/filtering nuecense comments.

What do you dislike?

Readers find having tp register and login before commenting cumbersome and frustration leading to not engaging by commenting on posts. As a reader myself also, I ha2 had difficulty even using this to register on sites I enjoyed reading.

Helps bloggers to easily keep spam comments and inappropriate/trolling comments fast and before target readers are offput by them.

CommentLuv review by User

"Connecting and networking with CommentLuv"

What do you like best?

I like out this tool can bring two blogs together seamlessly. It has helped bring traffic to the site.I also like that it is easy to use and free. Its nice that there is a premium option that you can upgrade to if you like for more options and features.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the support for this system has gone away. It's hard to receive help when you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a good beginner tool, but not for long term

This program helped enhance our SEO and drove traffic. It also improved our keyword tracking.

CommentLuv review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Comment Luv is an Amazing Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to work with all types of sites and applications multinational

What do you dislike?

Annoying ads and popups that conflict and distract from sites and comment LUV

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it!!!

Tasking and sharing crossed different sites . Have realized many synergies across the coportation.

CommentLuv review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Incentive Comments"

What do you like best?

The thing I liked the best was the platflorm for new comments to be brought to my blogposts.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t enjoy that users were given an incentive to comment.

I’m bringing more traffic to my blogposts and sites.

CommentLuv review by AMAL C.
AMAL C.

"Thanks for supporting"

What do you like best?

It would help to very much for complete task assigned and it will helps create new ideas to explore

What do you dislike?

Time management and delay of delivery in some time

It will helps assignment complete easily

CommentLuv review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Very good program"

What do you like best?

I liked how the interface allows you to communicate quickly and follow up

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like the excess boxes that would pop up

customers having access to reviews

CommentLuv review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"CommentLuv Review"

What do you like best?

I like that a comment on another person's blog would also show the title of my latest blog post on my own website.

What do you dislike?

It didn't seem to work consistently across different channels, across different blogs using different blog platforms.

I was testing a comment plugin on a WordPress blog that I run. I also used as a commenter on other websites.

CommentLuv review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Software "

What do you like best?

This software helps me to do a lot of productive stuff with it

What do you dislike?

None because it is the best software for me

Good

Good

CommentLuv review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"CommentLuv is great for Social Media Marketing!"

What do you like best?

CommentLuv is great for blogging and internet marketing! I own several blocks and manage many websites and it keeps hackers and spammer from making derogatory comments.

What do you dislike?

You must purchase CommentLuv premium to get all the perks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CommentLuv is great for blogging and internet marketing!

Managing reader responses and comments.

CommentLuv review by User

"Why I don’t use CommentLuv.."

What do you like best?

*Link to latest post under comment.

*Encourages site owners to leave comments.

What do you dislike?

*Only really beneficial to other site owners.

*Attracts spam comments.

Business problems that I am solving is not using the program.

There benefits are the fact you can post comments under photos.

CommentLuv review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great program, efficient and easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easy to use instructions along with being very beneficial

What do you dislike?

Sometimes tricky and not as efficient when in use

Software issues. Trouble shooting the issues have made it easy to accomplish necessary tasks

CommentLuv review by Consultant in Government Administration
Consultant in Government Administration

"Bad interface"

What do you like best?

Nothing. Every time i try to use the program it shuts down automatically.

What do you dislike?

The interface is buggy and is not well organized.

Marketing

"Good experience "

What do you like best?

The interface was interactive and charming

What do you dislike?

It could have been made more user friendly

Made me get interactive

Learning about CommentLuv?

* We monitor all CommentLuv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.