Cleeng

5.0

The smartest way to sell and protect your premium videos with gated PPV, hosted video channels, subscribers and channel analytics.

Work for Cleeng?

Learning about Cleeng?

Cleeng Reviews

Showing 1 Cleeng review
Cleeng review by Alexis P.
Alexis P.

"Great place to put your videos"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Cleeng is the fact that its platform is simple to use and it is a place that I can place and sell my video content. I think that Cleeng has really helped our media company really have a nice organized place that is best for selling our video content. I think that any company that is looking for a company that can provide them a place to upload their content and host it to sell to consumers , then to look no further.Cleeng is the solution and it has more then helped our company. I think that overall they make one pf the best softwares on the market for video and that we will be a long time customer.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I truly dislike about this product. It does everything that we need as far as our video content goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that overall Cleeng is heading in the right direction direction. I think that their video management software is one of the best on the market and that this is the right solution for our media production company. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a place they can sell their video content and a place that will do right by their company.

The problems that I was able to solve was finding somewhere that could host our vidoes on their services and a place that we could keep our content to put for sale to the consumers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cleeng

What Other Video solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Cleeng for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

VideoLan Logo
VideoLan
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols
Renderforest Video Logo
Renderforest Video
4.7
Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.
Media Encoder CC Logo
Media Encoder CC
Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless workflow, including handy presets for a broad range of formats.
Handbrake Logo
Handbrake
A tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs
Reflector 3 Logo
Reflector 3
Reflector 3 combines the capabilities of Apple TV, Chromecast and Windows devices to create a powerful, all-in-one mirroring receiver. It allows users to wirelessly mirror their iOS, Chrome OS, Android and Miracast devices to a larger display for everyone to see.
Celtx Logo
Celtx
The all-in-one system for video and movie planning. Work together to write the script, prepare the shoot, and take your cast and crew into production.
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter Logo
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
This is a simple tool for cutting long video files into shorter ones. With it, you can cut a clip from a movie or video of various formats and save the clip in four alternative formats. By the way, the hand-drawn interface is very cute.
Adobe Prelude Logo
Adobe Prelude
3.7
Adobe Prelude is an ingest and logging tool for tagging media with metadata for searching, post-production workflows, and footage lifecycle management.
Video Converter Ultimate Logo
Video Converter Ultimate
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
AWS Elemental MediaConnect Logo
AWS Elemental MediaConnect
3.8
AWS Elemental MediaConnect is a high-quality transport service for live video. Today, broadcasters and content owners rely on satellite networks or fiber connections to send their high-value content into the cloud or to transmit it to partners for distribution.

Learning about Cleeng?

* We monitor all Cleeng reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.