Chronus

5.0

Cloud-based software that allows you to develop mentoring program providing, manage and measure it.

Work for Chronus?

Learning about Chronus?

Chronus Reviews

Ask Chronus a Question
Showing 2 Chronus reviews
Chronus review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access on the go as well as at my desk. I can get messages and reply instantly which is great. After using it a few times, it gets easy There is a training that helps as well, I recommend taking time to watch it.

What do you dislike?

It moves slow on the phone and thats really the main thing that bugs me about this. Today I had a hard time figuring out how to just message one person, still dont know so the message went out to a group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It is a nice app to have/platform to have and its easy to navigate once you play around with it.

Communicating and staying relevant with the teens today. We can easily keep up with them and not have to ask them if they are checking emails. Teens dont really care for emails. Being that its a SAP platform, nice to get used to as we are moving towards SAPs at the firm

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Chronus
Chronus review by Lucia V.
Lucia V.

"Successful Mentoring Through Chronus"

What do you like best?

Our first round of mentoring concluded in August and we would not have received as great of results as we did without Chronus and their team. The portal is extremely user friendly and guided our team through an effective and useful experience. The team at Chronus is always prepared and quick to give replies on any questions we might have had along the way. We are extremely appreciative of the support they have offered us through our first company mentoring program and are currently ramping up our second round beginning this month.

What do you dislike?

We believe that the app could use some improvement. As previously mentioned, the team is very quick to reply that this is an area they are looking into fixing.

As a global hotel management company, it is sometimes difficult to have our colleagues connect in person and build relationships. Chronus has enabled our colleagues to interact with one another and we believe this has positively changed the way our business works and the product we are able to offer guests.

What Mentoring solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Chronus for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Chronus?

* We monitor all Chronus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.