Case Master Pro

3.5

Case Master, Inc. provides complete systems that will meet the needs of Law firms in terms of case management software that will also allow for remote offices on one centralized database system.

Work for Case Master Pro?

Learning about Case Master Pro?

Case Master Pro Reviews

Ask Case Master Pro a Question
Showing 1 Case Master Pro review
UL
User in Law Practice

"Case Master Pro Review"

What do you like best?

I like best that nearly all of the tools needed to run a practice are contained within the software. I can manage my documents, time, billing, and cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I find the interface to be basic. While this can be good in many aspects, it is also bland at times and feels as if I am working with a Windows 95 era program.

This has made billing and collecting much easier as it is streamlined.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Case Master Pro

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Case Master Pro for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Case Master Pro?

* We monitor all Case Master Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.