BatchGeo

BatchGeo is a free service that lets you create maps.

Work for BatchGeo?

Learning about BatchGeo?

Categories

BatchGeo Reviews

Showing 4 BatchGeo reviews
BatchGeo review by Erin P.
Erin P.

"Great Mapping"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use BatchGeo. Instead of having to enter tons of data into their program - I was pleasantly surprised that I could simply drag and drop an Excel sheet onto their page, and it would do all the rest of the work itself!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to figure out at first. The only other thing I would have liked is if there were more color "pins" I could get for labeling different things.

We own a lot of properties on the East Coast, so this program makes it easier to batch data by state, then overlap them to see a total picture!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BatchGeo
BatchGeo review by Dana B.
Dana B.

"Comprehensive, but slow"

What do you like best?

internal geographical information call-by-call

What do you dislike?

often slow, requires reloading two or three times a day

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep it updated internally

reps like me can find information we need on the fly, even during calls

What GIS solution do you use?

BatchGeo review by User in Financial Services

"Great Spatial Tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to route our shipments, even with a large amount of address information and it gives us the information we need back to make efficient decisions

What do you dislike?

I wish it ran on a more reliable source, sometimes it can be slow and we have found mistakes that have been made by the program before

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great tool for finding spatial relations

We are solving our logistic problems with BatchGeo by being able to suggest routes for orders that we write. We have realized we can be more efficient with routing while ordering

BatchGeo review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like how intelligent the system is--it's good at making use of the data I give it, no matter the format

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about using BatchGeo

I work remotely, covering a lot of territory by car. It helps me be more efficient when planning trips

There are not enough reviews of BatchGeo for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Esri ArcGIS Logo
Esri ArcGIS
Esri ArcGIS connects maps, apps, data, and people so you can make smarter, faster decisions. It gives everyone in your organization the ability to discover, use, make, and share maps from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Google Earth Pro Logo
Google Earth Pro
Get advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth.
Google Maps API Logo
Google Maps API
Google Maps API is a mapping platform that includes driving directions, Street View imagery and others.
Maptitude Logo
Maptitude
4.7
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software gives you the tools, maps, and demographic data you need to analyze and understand how geography affects you and your business.
QGIS Logo
QGIS
QGIS is a open source GIS tool that provides capabilities and tools to help you visualize, manage, edit, analyze data and compose printable maps.
MapInfo Pro Logo
MapInfo Pro
4.0
MapInfo Professional is a powerful mapping and geographic analysis application designed to show the relationship between data and geography in a visual way.
ArcGIS Online Logo
ArcGIS Online
ArcGIS Online is a complete, cloud-based mapping platform. Make and share beautiful maps, and do everything in between.
ArcGIS Pro Logo
ArcGIS Pro
ArcGIS Pro provides professional 2D and 3D mapping in an intuitive user interface with visualization, analytics, image processing, data management, and integration..
MapViewer Logo
MapViewer
MapViewer is a mapping and spatial analysis tool that allows you to produce publication-quality maps.
Google Beacon Plaftorm Logo
Google Beacon Plaftorm
4.0
The Google beacon platform enables you to manage your beacons remotely, integrate with Google services and help users' devices to discover content and functionality across Android, native apps and the web.

Learning about BatchGeo?

* We monitor all BatchGeo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories