4.8

Armatic enhances your accounting and CRM system with workflow automation, business intelligence, and programmatic best-practices to increase efficiencies for your finance, sales, support and HR teams.

Free 14-day trial, no credit card required.

Work for Armatic?

Learning about Armatic?

Armatic Reviews

Ask Armatic a Question
Showing 28 Armatic reviews
Michael J. H.

"Perfect for managing customers with overdue invoices"

What do you like best?

It is a very reliable and safe work tool that offers very good customer service, makes it much easier to collect money since it has an excellent system of reminders if necessary. This keeps us in touch with our clients without becoming annoying to them.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found something that I do not like about Armatic, it is a very efficient and safe tool, the integration process really is not that complicated, and once that process is completed the software works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is perfect to keep billing organized, mainly when it comes to customers with overdue bills, the user interface is well designed and is very easy to use.

Thanks to this great tool we have improved the payments made by our customers. We maintain better communication with our clients, because we are a large company this can be a great challenge, it is really good to have found this solution. Customers feel that we are in constant communication, they feel well cared for and important and the best thing is that we have not received any complaints

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Armatic
Brian H.

"Great Customer Service & QA Support"

What do you like best?

The highlights of Armatic rest in the streamlined UX and Dashboard Reporting. I am able to gain visibility into the necessary data points to drive my business unit with confidence knowing the pulse of my clients, employees, and revenue in one centralized platform.

Additionally, referencing SOWs and agreements quickly cuts down on research time between client interactions and better strengthens knowledge exchange between the sales group and the customer success group.

Armatic is a tool that allows me to calibrate expectations across stakeholders internal and external alike, a critically powerful value add for my business. Moreover, the automation provided by Armatic allows for rapid editing and drafting of custom SOWs and leveraging the Slack Integration the appropriate team members and groups are notified as soon as the electronic signature is completed.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a feature that allows for custom dashboard or widget configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a feature rich SaaS platform, take your time exploring the feature sets and how they can best support various areas of the business. The integration components are essential, they vastly compound the value that this tools has provided my team members, clients, and business overall. Additionally, Armatic is easy to work with and that possesses intrinsic value; the leadership of our global business embraces this characteristic wholly. There are many tools available, try them out as this is not a one tool world, but make sure you thoroughly explore what Armatic has to offer.

Automation. Subscription and revenue tracking management. Data Visualization and reporting. Net Promoter Score.

What Invoice Management solution do you use?

Chris W.

"Great AR Software That Doubles As CRM / Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

Although not designed for it, with the help of Casey and the rest of the team at Armatic, we were able to use the software not only for one time, subscription billing, and even payment plans, but we also managed to mitigate the need for a CRM and reduce our overhead and consolidate our software and database needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Honestly, because we adopted the use of Armatic as a customer relations tool in order to eliminate the need for our prior CRM, we expected some loss of functionality. However, with the support of Casey, (our rep), we were able to figure out creative solutions in order to replicate and often even improve on pretty much every feature we had come to rely on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the free trial. tell your rep prior to setting it up exactly what functionality you need, as well as what benefits you're hoping to gain if you adopt the software, and they will be very direct about what they can and cannot do, and will also help you come up with creative solutions if the functionality you are looking for isn't something built into Armatic.

Billing Automation was huge for us. Being that most of our clients are brokers / resellers, setting up payment arrangements for them can be tricky. With Armatic, we are saving an enormous amount of time over manual follow ups.

Kerry B.

"Just what my small business needed"

What do you like best?

Absolutely love the ease of creating multiple cadences and know I can craft specific messaging groups for different classes of my clients. I tried one other service before Armatic and didn't feel the level of control that I have here. Favorite features also include the digital signatures on my quotes.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could have more formatting control over quote forms but this is minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Casey and get team were awesome in their willingness to get me up and running. This was a big party of the reason I'm staying with Armatic.

Armatic helps me feel like I can automatic my communications and still feel like i can keep the personal touch with my clients. I needed simplicity and functionality without it costing tons. Totally worth it.

Eric Q.

"Accounts Receivable Automatically "

What do you like best?

We standardize on Armatic. Every SOW we send routes through this platform. As do payments and subscriptions. I’m not sure where we’d be without it.

What do you dislike?

Armatic is constantly pushing the envelope on features— I’m not sure I can keep up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plug in and let their A/R, Billing, eSignaturr, and Customer Lifecycle features replace 4 other apps. It’s a new standard.

We are sending contracts, signing contracts, getting paid, and handling all of our billing here. This platform is as fundamental to our business as any software we use. Additionally, we’ve been exploring the NPS survey functionality, the Dashboard analytics, forecasts, cash flow calculations, and a ton more things that Armatic’s ever-expanding footprint demands. There’s even cadence capability here.

Sergii S.

"AR Automation and much more"

What do you like best?

I've been using Armatic since 2016 and the product has been constantly growing its functionality over those years. What initially started as a simple AR automation tool has later acquired the document e-signing and customer feedback functionality to name a few. However, with all those features being added, the AR module remains to be the core part of the service with the support of new integrations and payment providers.

What do you dislike?

It may take some time to understand all the features and thing that are possible on the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are very responsive so if you are not sure if Armatic fits your purpose I'd recommend reaching out to them via the form on the website.

We were able to automate the invoicing process with a convenient way to set up subscriptions and automatic follow-ups. The documents e-signing and NPS surveys helped to streamline our internal operations.

We also started to use Armatic for internal HR needs: employees survey, managing employees paperwork are all done on Armatic.

Juliet H.

"Reduced Costs & Aggravation"

What do you like best?

The multiple ways I can use to collect $

What do you dislike?

That I broke the Cadence screen. When I was playing around with the system, I deleted all the Cadences to start from scratch and the screen went blank. Armatic was able to revive the screen, but at that moment I was in a state of panic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Armatic will record your demo phone call, so if there are multiple decision-makers you can email them the link to view the demo on their own time. Armatic's founders are part of a unique technological brainstorming organization, so they can change quickly with customer's needs by adding in new features within a short period of time.

Saves money because staff does not have to field calls or listen to a customer complain and ruin his/her mood. Staff can focus on usual operations without interruptions. Getting money faster by using the customer portal feature. Making the payment process more pleasant for our customers.

Nathan H.

"Aromatic has helped me automate billing for my business"

What do you like best?

They have great customer support and very easy to use software. They always respond fast and we have very few bugs or growing pains with them. They can support a lot of different billing styles.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the company. They have great support and awesome software. Any new software takes getting use too, but it really wasn't a large learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up a time with their team. They will answer all your questions in one phone call.

Before Aromatic my team was stuck manually billing clients each week. It was a huge pain and lead to a lot of human error. When cards were declined they had to manually keep trying them until they worked. Aromatic solved this problem and has been an affordable solution for us.

Jake S.

"Blows Invoice Sherpa out of the water"

What do you like best?

Extremely reliable, and excellent customer service, the owner and founder himself responds to questions a and gets things done very quickly.

This software makes collecting money from your accounting system so easy you don't have to constantly bother people anymore, you just create a cadence of reminders and let it do the heavy lifting.

They are always willing to listen to new feature ideas and then will implement them quite fast!

What do you dislike?

There are a few auxiliary features that would be nice to have which are missing, but they are adding the for me at no cost!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk with Casey (the owner) first he can help guide you

Getting customers to pay faster and spending less time worrying about it.

Makes my life insanely easy.

Rick H.

"Great AR System"

What do you like best?

It completely simplified my billing. Emails are generated automatically for invoicing, reminders are sent out automatically & clients can easily add their credit card information for billing. It's increased the number of people that pay by credit card, cut my time in half for billing & has a very intuitive dashboard to show me what's going on.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes yet. They just introduced templates so sending emails has been made even easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will reduce the amount of time that you spend doing billing & following up with clients that are past due. It's very easy to use.

The amount of time to process credit cards & following up with clients for past due bills has been substantially reduced.

Alan G.

"Easier way to get paid"

What do you like best?

The ability to automatically remind my customers of invoices that are becoming due or past due. I need to be on top of my customers or they will lag on payments well beyond the Net 30 I allow. This software helps eliminate excuses and makes sure that I've sent messages at the right time to get paid.

What do you dislike?

There were a few features that I felt were lacking when I first became a customer like the ability to process CC payments direct from the platform but those have now been added.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would switch sooner than later. We resisted for a while but now that I've been a user I realized I should have started earlier.

I've noticed that I am getting paid much faster than before which is great. I also noticed that my customer relationships are improved because it feels like we communicate (more than I actually do). One customer mentioned that I always seem to reach out when she's processing payments and I get taken care of as a result. Squeeky wheel I guess.... It makes sense though because I used to only send out emails when their payment is late and expect them to remember to pay on time. Overall improved customer relationships is the best part.

Travis L.

"Armatic made our customer service way better!"

What do you like best?

I love the way I can assign accounts to our service desk. Instead of forwarding the customer to our accounting department. No any employee can answer billing questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I have to write a custom email message every time I send out an invitation to the portal. I would like to setup a custom email template once and then have it go out every time I select send an invitation.

We have provided more insight to our employees enabling them to provider faster service. We've also reduced the time it takes to collect past due bills.

Rebecca H.

"Increased our ability to get invoices paid"

What do you like best?

The best part of Armatic is the automatic reminders to customers that invoices are due. This has definitely made our business run smoother and more efficient. The navigation is easy to learn and use. I love the interface of the website. We have been able to get customers to pay on time better that when we did it in house

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. Maybe a little slow to sync but has not been a real problem

The efficiency of collecting payments

Cody S.

"Quick & Effortless "

What do you like best?

A few things I love about Armatic:

1. Real-time updates when your prospect views a quote

2. Real-time updates when your prospect signs the quote

3. Create a prospect-> Send a quote in under 2 minutes

4. Ability to edit legal without having to write a new contract

5. The support team/C-level is very responsive when it comes to requests/suggestions

What do you dislike?

No complaints after 6 months of using Armatic

I'm able to spend very little time writing proposals and am able to get new proposals out or edit old ones with a 5 minute break in between calls

Kimberly H.

"Helps Automate AR"

What do you like best?

I love that cadences go out to clients to send reminders on invoices they may have missed and links those client's right back to their portals to make payments.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to manage my own to-dos and wish there were an easier way to scroll through them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great tool to help automate a lot of AR processes and guide AR reach out

Clients are more empowered to find their own invoices and payment history, which in turn means less time for our AR team providing copies of invoice information.

"Put our AR on Autopilot"

What do you like best?

Armatic allowed us to put our invoicing process through Quick Books Online on autopilot. Our turn around time for our net 30 invoices was reduced by putting our invoices through a automated pipeline of correspondence with our client.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is you do need to log in on a recurring basis to keep Armatic and your invoices going. As long as you log in regularly then no issues.

Invoice turn around time. Freed up time by not having to focus on so many invoices.

"Filled our need *almost* perfectly"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the sync with QBO, which allow us to sit back and let all of our subscriptions run every month without worry.

What do you dislike?

The API is coming along, but I would love it to be more robust and more documented and accessible.

We run the majority of our recurring billing through Armatic. Since making the decision to move our GL and AP functionality into QBO, we had to find something to handle that, and Armatic was quick to solve that for us.

Nick D.

"Armatic Automated Awesomesauce*"

What do you like best?

Automation, Automation Automation. The Armatic platform doubles as a billing administrator without having to pay an hourly rate! Once configured, all of the ongoing receivables leg work is taken care of consistently and effectively with little to no management.

What do you dislike?

API not built out yet for specific software we use, but from a functionality standpoint, nothing really.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great company to work with and a product that will truly save you time, headaches and money.

We are a subscription based business and have accounts that decline each month. Managing these has been done traditionally by people until now.

Karen L.

"Armatic has made my life easier!"

What do you like best?

Efficiency and support. My questions have been answered quickly and effectively. The quality of our work has improved since we started using Armatic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really...sometimes my loading gets slow..

Rental Agreements getting signed to protect our transactions

Reoccurring Payments

Automation of Accounts Receivable

Agency

"Armatic makes automated billing and follow up simple"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with Quickbooks Online. Once the automated billing is setup, everything runs on autopilot. And the customer support is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Haven't used all the features as don't have a business need to. There is nothing to dislike about the features used.

Having an integration with Quickbooks Online that requires no manual intervention keeps the books updated and accurate is a real time saver. As is the ability to automatically bill clients and set follow up rules to chase late payments without manual intervention.

Trenton H.

"Robust tool"

What do you like best?

The combination of so many business functions into one tool.

What do you dislike?

Can’t think of anything. I’ve seen bugs but have called in and they’ve fixed them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use, robust functionalities.

Nps, billing, crm. It’s a great tool to keep billing organized, and nps set to regular cadences.

E
Executive Sponsor

"They turned best practices for AR, customer success and employee engagement into actions for us."

What do you like best?

A complete suite of customer-centric products. There is no more need for separate QTC or eSign and Quote system. We store all customer documents in Armatic and sales, success and finance have one view into revenue lifecycle.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike. Armatic is adding more automation features across different objects in the system - which we are excited about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leverage the great support during setup, ask for free cadence and QTC templates setup.

Managing two of our companies with Armatic and loving it.

"ARMATIC automation is a great way to improve collection"

What do you like best?

The automated reminders are very useful, as well as the SMS feature

What do you dislike?

The syncing with Xero is difficult and from time to time it needs to be re-synced manually

Sending Invoices reminders can now be automated and collections has improved

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

It has been a time saver for us and made our systems fantastic

What do you dislike?

Nothing to fault at the moment, it really just works

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it straight away

Time management and better processes

"Added value "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and intuition based layout . The trouble shooting and general service is excellent. I'm only a click away from getting great advice.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything right now.

To offer clients a real time state of their accounts, To have a place to file all concerning docs.

"AR made easy"

What do you like best?

Armatic allows you to create automatic follow ups on all outstanding invoices and creates a daily to do list to make these follow ups automatic.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application does not sync properly causing discrepancies within the software.

Increases cash flow, automatically communicates with customers about vendors, shows DSO and other reporting.

"Greay solution for accounts receivable"

What do you like best?

I like how invoices are automatically sent out and how internal reminders are generated within our organization

What do you dislike?

I dont like there is a limit to number of customers because in our business we have many who are one time customers and then you may not see them again

helps with accounts receivable

"Great automated billing system!"

What do you like best?

They have great knowledge of the system, fast response and a great customer support.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a chance, schedule an appoitment over the thay will answer all your doubt.

We needed a simple and fast way to generate invoices for our online clients.

Learning about Armatic?

* We monitor all Armatic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8

Free 14-day trial, no credit card required.