Appointy Reviews & Product Details

Appointy Overview

What is Appointy?

Appointy is a simple, functional and power scheduling software designed to help you grow and manage your business. Appointy allows you to accept appointments online, send automated email/ Sms reminders, integrate with social media and Google calendar, accept online prepayments, create deals & discounts and much more. Appointy supports 100+ verticals. No matter what the size of your business, we have a plan designed specifically for you. Find out why over 150,000 businesses around the world trust Appointy. Our basic plan is free for you forever. Register now!

Appointy Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Powerful and simple online scheduling

We at Appointy believe that what sets us apart from competition is our ability to combine tremendous functionality with affordability.

Appointy

Appointy Reviews

Showing 19 Appointy reviews
Already have Appointy?
Spa Therapist
What do you like best?

I am extremely satisfied with appointy. The software makes it super easy for my clients and myself to use. I especially love their customer service, they always respond in a timely manner at all hours!

Before the trial was even complete, I had clients scheduled for my service, pay me though paypal (linked easily) and connect via zoom (also linked easily). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing specific as such, loving it till now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd fully recommend it to people looking to grow their business in these tough times, they have some great integrations to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Turning my business virtual was a big task, but now I can easily take care of social distancing norms and make sure there's always a limited number of people in my spa, without losing out on any business. I am also doing virtual consultations on skincare through Zoom which has really helped my margins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their support team is the best. They are fast, respond within 5 minutes, are helpful and have all gone above and beyond in helping me navigate changes. In fact I like this service so much I have jumped through hoops to write them an excellent review! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downside after 7 years! In general I dislike platform changes because I am old and set in my ways. But ALL of Appointy's changes actually make their system better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Appointy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of the problems I have faced are on the user end of the issue. Yet, their support team has worked with me to make the interface more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been looking to streamline my appointment system and Appointy's software has managed to exceed my expectations. Very user friendly for me and the clients find it easy to book too. The support team is excellent and was very patient and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't find any shortcoming as such. Great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this product for the customization that is available for your specific needs. Top notch scheduling software that does more than you can expect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My students' sessions always used to overlap earlier and there would be double bookings or instances where I had to cut short one session because of improper scheduling. Appointy has solved all of that and infact now it feels like I have more time than earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I chose Appointy because it was the only product that could fit the unique scheduling needs of my business, and be adaptable within a rapidly changing business environment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because it can do so much and I wear all the hats at my business, sometimes I find it a little difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Right now we're having to adapt rapidly to a business environment that is heavily impacted by COVID. The team at Appointy has helped me streamline the scheduling system with a new online store which has been monumentally helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility of their software and the willingness to adapt it from the top level. Other scheduling software companies I worked with were "too big" to offer anything other than their out-of-the-box service. Appointy is big, but still feels like a start up who is fighting for my business. Love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really, nothing comes to mind. Oh, the SMS is expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning center scheduling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

the ease of use, the promptness and friendliness of the service desk help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, i am thoroughly enjoying it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i am giving my patients a means to book appointments online through a great platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can sign up and use Appointy right in my web browser. The menus are neatly organized in the left column, so I can easily find the different settings and make the needed configurations. The interface on both the account owner and visitor's end is nicely designed. The visitor pulls up a straightforward calendar view with dates they can simply click on to see the available times. Everything is automated and processed through Appointy's system, so there's very little hassle and follow-ups needed on my end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Appointy calendar and interface design can't be modified easily. If I wanted to coordinate the look and feel of the appointment calendar, I can't do so in great detail. Also, the sign up process was rather lengthy and required me to fill in a bunch of fields. I would rather just sing up and configure things at my own pace when I'm ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Appointy can get the job done when it comes to online appointment scheduling. I feel that it can be used for very basic appointments with limited information or for those with more complex requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Appointy to schedule appointments online, which really makes it easier for leads and clients to get in touch with me. I can use it for in-person meetings and calls. The Appointy platform is actually complete enough to serve as a website with company and service information. I don't use it for that, but it adds a nice touch for people to have access to that information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Free appointment maker that I can use on my website and allow online customers to book their own time slots! I like that I can also use it on any social media. This is extremely helpful since everyone's on social media nowadays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to figure out how to get my clients to make their payment online., Although I am still a bit of a novice with this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great free software for online booking! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps keep me organized and I enjoy the reminders it gives me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secretary
Construction
What do you like best?

It is fast and easy to scedule appoontments with the info the technicians need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a new update every other day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes the emails do not send to the technicians on file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Manager
Human Resources
What do you like best?

easy to use and set-up appointments, a great interface that's well placed and easy to action items Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That the pricing element that is displayed, not all appoints have a cost, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for small businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manage calendar and efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to keep organized in one system for appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have to switch between outlook and appointy for daily meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program that's being utilized by businesses of all sizes. Works well to keep your appointments organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for attracting customers and retaining customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how user friendly the platform is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the free version had calendar sync options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes it pretty easy to schedule appointments without always having to get on a phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CA
What do you like best?

The constant updating of available blocks of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd like to see changed would be more branding of the interface to highlight my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients can schedule appointments with me at any time of the day or night. It stops all the 'late night calls and texts' to schedule an appointment or to ask me 'what times do I have available?' calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ideal for busy professionals who need to be reminded of their appointments. It has a great UI and aesthetic features, a consolidated database, numerous customization features and can be synced effectively with Google Calendar. It is also fairly easy to install, use and save time in booking and handling appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having just been a few weeks since we are using Appointy, we are very satisfied with the product. We received an error once when an appointment cancellation was attempted, although the experience has been overall very pleasant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal online appointment scheduling system. Appointy also has an option to pre-approve an appointment before it is confirmed with the client. However, one must take care of personal schedules made on other tools even when synced with Appointy, since you need to account for the buffer time that Appointy doesn't. It is a great tool overall . It also has the feature to block out your schedule on the Appointy calendar for those times where you have other/personal commitments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Perfect for appointment scheduling without going through a laborious process. Also, improves communication with customer while scheduling, after booking and post appointment. It's a very beneficial tool and helpful in increasing productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead developer
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

Appointy, it is a social network that seeks to promote independent business people. It has a search engine that not only allows you to search, but also allows you to book services in your area or if you own a business that agrees appointment by phone, then you can start accepting online booking from users on the site and grow your business exponentially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited free plan, It has ads and limits the amount of appointments you can have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a business and you're trying to find a system that is easy to use and has a big community. Then appointy is your match. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online booking system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Aesthetics; expeditious help even though I do not subscribe to the service that provides phone support; thorough self-help database; ability to customize and limit appointy branding; synch with Google calendar; ease of set-up in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am only two months into using the program. Limited use by clients at this point but only one complaint that was due to a bad link I had. Client tried to cancel an appointment and received an error message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I believe online booking professionalizes my business which offers Yoga Therapy. It does on the one hand complicate as I have to also manage the calendar of the individual from whom I rent space. Fortunately appointy has an option for me to pre-approve an appointment before it is confirmed with the client. This allows me to first confirm that the space is available to use/rent before I confirm the requested appointment time requested by the client. I also have the ability of course to block out on my appointy calendar those times that the space is regularly not available for rent.

One must also be aware of personal engagements made via their google calendar as while these are captured via the appointy synch, appointy you have to allow for your own buffer times. So, if you schedule a dentist appointment from 10-11, appointy could allow some one to book at 11am. This means that I have to set a buffer time for my dentist appointment say, until 11:30 which gives me travel time to the client. The same has to be considered at the other end of the appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Assistant
Internet
What do you like best?

How helpful the support on chat was! He customized my appointments and walked me through how to do everything I wanted! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software wasn't super easy to figure out so I had to have the chat support assist me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do many test-drive events and I think this tool will be a great asset to have! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and lack of time needed by us to book appointments and manage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we were having issues with the mobile app but it is fixed. Also, the limited choices of pre payment avenues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free service is great to start especially if you want low overhead. It is very easy to use and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling without having labor intensiveness. Also, to improved communication with the customer when they book, after they book and after they leave the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is the only tool I amusing in appointing my schedules. As a busy person, I always need to be reminded of my activities. I don't need to pay for a secretary. The tool do the works for me. Very happy and I appreciate the features so much, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with Appointy. Very manageable even for first-timers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For freelancers like me, it is necessary to keep in touch with clients. Most of all the deadlines. With Appointy, you can manage working on your tasks well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Appointment scheduling. Glad that I found Appointy. Another useful tool in my list, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.