Zurple Reviews & Product Details

Zurple Overview

What is Zurple?

Zurple's innovative software provides you with the winning combination of lead insights coupled with behavior-based email follow up to effectively convert leads into real estate clients. Conversations™ works like a personal assistant that monitors lead activity and sends relevant nurturing emails in a timely fashion prompting leads to respond. Agents are notified when a lead makes an inquiry requiring personalized attention, allowing agents the opportunity to guide leads further down the home buyer or seller lifecycle.

Zurple Details
Discussions
Zurple Community

Zurple software offers a complete real estate marketing solution for busy agents.

Zurple is the innovator in leveraging artificial intelligence to intuitively communicate with leads based on each of their individual behaviors and search activity.

Zurple
2009
San Diego, CA
@Zurple

Zurple Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Zurple community
Have you used Zurple before?

Zurple Reviews

Showing 52 Zurple reviews
Already have Zurple?
What do you like best?

The intelligence-based, automated, constant contact of my very large database is extremely important to us. It also allows us to automatically make the, sometimes necessary, large number of 'soft-touches' that are required before a new lead engages, at which point we can take over the client's care personally. Also, our account representative is always very prompt in responding to questions, concerns, or changes we ask to make. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost is fairly high, depending upon the number of services. There are also certain lead generating services that don't integrate with the Zurple lead capture system, i.e. social media forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've converted many leads that likely would not have been converted without the many automatic soft-touches that the Zurple lead system provides. With so many non-active leads in our database, these converted leads may not have been kept in touch with for the time it took for them to be ready to act. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Leadership Coach
What do you like best?

Zurple automates follow up AND notifies agents about the results of interactions. For those who are not "quite ready" Zurple allows you to "set it and forget it" until such time as the prospect is ready to become a real client. For prospects in the "dormant" stage, they interact with Zurple until they are ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pictures displayed could be better. It does not allow the recipient to optimize by device which would help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nuturing not cold but not really warn prospects into clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

Leads are OK, I do like the CRM or Back office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is a joke. The sales team promises things that are not delivered. Client Search parameters are very limited. You do not own the URL of your site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM or Back office of the site (in fact if I could just attach their back office to my site I would be happier) Not that expensive overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like the drip Campaign and the ease of the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to capture phone number. That's it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit is sales from clients who have been in the system for years that emerge with no work on my part whatsoever! Fantastic drip campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love how Zurple sends out replies based on the lead behavior. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I know they are very busy. Hard to reach sometimes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not need to worry about checking lead behavior everyday, for zurple is doing that for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
What do you like best?

Pairing Zurple with my Zillow Premier Agent has been a lifesaver for me! There is no way I could follow up on every lead and keep them organized the way Zillow does. I love the emails to my clients and how it keeps them engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My website is now public and I have several people who have signed up on it. However it does not capture their phone numbers, which is frustrating.

Also when I send emails back to clients through my apple computer, characters are inserted into the words and sentences. Zurple has not fixed this problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to follow up with leads regularly and not expect to just rely on it for lead relationships. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I owe a huge amount of my business to Zurple. It is absolutely worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

This software easily convert leads into clients. Allow you manage contact and account. It has reduced paperwork and congestion around the office. Its so great with email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I barely have dislikes since this software serve its purpose to our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software let you know what client need, explain to them what is available and what is not, basically clients stay informed about organizations new deals and existing ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this software it is easy to interact with your customers, get to know what they need, this is possible through sharing your deal through email and social media. It is simple to generate lead and manage them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REALTOR
What do you like best?

I've enjoyed great success using Zurple as I receive on average 30 to 35 lead a month. From the design of my lead generation website to the treatment of leads after they register and the way that the system engages new leads is phenomenal. The best feature in my opinion are the stats and analytics delivered once a lead is ready to be converted and engaged by me. Another great feature is the way the system encourages people to register without preventing them from searching through the site. and yes, with Zurple, the email opening rates between 18% - 24% are astounding. I'm getting high quality leads and closed my first Zurple generated transaction within the first 8 months of using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey considering that I'm only using it for one zip code, no social marketing and only buyer leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Load in your current database of clients and customers when you sign up with Zurple so that the system will continue to engage with these leads and assist you in determining which ones to target immediately vs later in the buying process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to chase down every lead, not knowing if the buyer is serious or just looking. By identifying quality leads and keeping them engaged via the analytically driven email automation system, I spend more time with people who are ready to buy and keep up with those buyers who are just looking now, but may be ready to buy in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Armand Gatdula of Zurple

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on some new features we feel you will find very useful. Stay tuned!

Realtor
What do you like best?

I have been using Zurple for 18 months and it is an excellent tool! In the beginning, I took the time to learn how to use and leverage the system, and I also took the time to properly upload all of my existing leads from open houses, online leads, and any pipeline leads that I wanted to be nurtured. The investment of time up front has paid off, as I now have nearly 1,000 leads being nurtured with a typical open rate on my Zurple generated communications of nearly 50%. I have converted several leads into closed business, and I finally feel like I have a sure proof way of handling my leads with the use of true automation.

The Dashboard is great, the system is user friendly, support is great. I love the tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. I wish the emailing functionality was better in Zurple, where I could see the entire email string when I click on an email that is being handled within the Zurple platform.

2. It would be helpful to have additional search fields when setting up searches for leads, such as # of car garages, or to be able to choose condos AND townhomes AND singe family homes if we need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See above Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Helps fortify your existing production base by feeding you quality leads. Obviously, some are "tire kickers" but there are a solid number of real buyers--pre-approved or cash-ready--for you to grab and procure transactions with. The customization tool in the back-office is key to sending targeted properties and messages so it doesn't appear to the lead that this is just a "mass" generic lead system. Bottom line: The leads are there and if you work them efficiently, your numbers will reflect that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the customization page, there needs to be even more detail. And this may be customized for geographic areas--for instance in South Florida, an option for "equity membership communities", "gated communities" would be ideal. This is a huge feedback factor we receive from potential leads where they've already communicated that they do NOT want a country club, yet the listings sent include membership/club communities so they think we didn't listen when we communicated with them. Frustrating so more options on the customization page which would ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a new listing program that I've entertained subscribing to but it is base off of Facebook lead generation which I have no interest in. If there was a more specific listing program--and for less money--I would take a closer look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In one word: Leads. As with anything in sales, you need to be proactive. The leads generated by Zurple are quality, but they need to nurtured and reached out to on a timely and consistent basis. If you do that, you will give yourself and entirely new pool of potential commissions to be made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diseñador gráfico
What do you like best?

It has great positive features such as tracking potential customers and how often they are on the site interacting with us.

In addition to that, mass mailings allow personalization to reach a wide range of potential users, beyond that the theme of the interface is good practice and facilitates learning in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have seen the emails of my contacts with the information of another agent of Zurple, that I do not like because it makes me feel insecure to me and to my users to whom I send the emails. I do not like how they do not have to enter a telephone number to sign up. Calling is the most effective way to get hold of a lead to connect with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my personal opinion I consider that this software still needs a lot to improve, especially in the messaging area. However, it seems to me that they are directed in a correct direction since it meets the needs of the user. I recommend you improve each day more to satisfy the customer every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my work area I have facilitated communication with a large number of potential clients. By managing to send personalized mass emails, I have achieved a bond of loyalty from the clients, that without a doubt has helped me a lot to grow in my company and in my work. Without a doubt, it is a platform that promises a lot, they should simply continue to improve every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Armand Gatdula of Zurple

We appreciate the honest review and have noted what you experienced with the emails sent to your contacts. We will ensure our development team is always reviewing this to ensure the emails are structured correctly. With regards to adding the requirement for a phone number to be added when signing up, this is indeed possible. Please contact us at 1-800-520-2312, Ext. #4 or support@zurple.com so we can work together on making this update.

Broker/Owner
Real Estate
What do you like best?

It's really user friendly and very easy to navigate. I love the auto follow up with prospects. It's really easy to import your client base and segment them into buyers and/or sellers. I have used Zurple marketing for both seller leads and buyer leads and both seem to be working out well. You have to keep in mind that the leads that come into Zurple are usually 6 months - 24 months out. That is why the cost per lead is so low. As long as you follow up and follow the suggestions Zurple recommends then you should be able to close quite a few clients per year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a place to put in if a client came in as a referral. The email feature isn't that great. It would be nice to have some presigned templates to choose from to send out bulk emails, especially for follow up for past clients. I wish Zurple offered a built in CMA tool that you can link to social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely worth checking out. Zurple makes follow up really easy to do. The cost for marketing is very low compared to other companies and the lead quality is similar for only a fraction of the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My follow up time is getting a lot better now that Zurple sends me auto reminders and suggestions. The major benefit is being able to access my database in one place. I also like that the messages Zurple sends out seem to come directly from me. They are really well written, short, succinct, and to the point. I will be a long time client of Zurple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Armand Gatdula of Zurple

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on some CMA features we feel you will find very useful. Stay tuned!

Staff Editor
What do you like best?

Reliable quality leads we usually convert to bring the deal to an end. I just love zurple, which has been in use for a long time now. Go on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope I can see all the housing customers see in their quest that will really help and be the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run a small group, and we are happy that we can count on a decent rate of return. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance Agent
What do you like best?

I like the robot message, going out on the trail. Your previous rating will appear as coming from "Google users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I wish I could do is to include loan experts and have them share some of the costs. It will really help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I understand the problem of leadership, falling through the split of my absence of room schedule wisely to catch them all the time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker Associate
What do you like best?

My buyers streamline and managed by Zurple allowing me to serve other clients and follow up with phone calls in addition to the email/text messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish the sellers leads weren't acquired through old versions of FB ads. Doing Lead Generation ads have bridge this gap for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TIme management, I don't have to set up a portal or develop emails to send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summer Internship
What do you like best?

Zurple was created by all accounts powerful in my market with AdWords leads. Arranging potential customers and having the ability to contact them through the news we can adjust is an extraordinary advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to gradually extend the propensity to the buyer or I set to pursue. No ability to import external contacts from Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The principle advantage is changing over cue trading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Broker/Owner
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Zurple has helped me stay on top of prospective clients with their comprehensive CRM that is also almost hands free! Their drip campaign makes it look like I am at the top of my game while I spend time nurturing the buyers/sellers that are ready now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with all aspects of Zurple. I feel it is money well spent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zurple has freed up my time so I can concentrate on the client that is in front of me and not worry that I am missing a lead. It has also allowed me to distribute leads within my office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Armand Gatdula of Zurple

Thank you Karen for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Analyst
What do you like best?

I use the help they offer. It spares a lot of time from your efforts to revisit the wheel. It is simply extraordinary and very accommodating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They miss the measure of the framework that led me to the contact that I could get. They should be clear about this. Lost a customer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Develop and change the land trail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New York life agent
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The site speaks with prospects until they are ready to buy. I really like the simplicity of doing challenging tasks with different abilities and simple basic advancements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unrated I have no prospects for this region the quality of the lead is poor. More horrifying figures than the other clues I use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stay aware of the myriad of prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Agent, Realtor Associate
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I really like that Zurple is automated and sends out emails to new leads and existing leads. It frees up my time and makes me look good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I get a response from a lead, I have to try and log into my Zurple account and try to see who and what the message was. It would be easier if I also received a copy of the email either to my email or phone via text Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time to work leads is less because of the automation / keeps the potential customer's engaged Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Armand Gatdula of Zurple

Thank you Wendall! We really appreciate your review and feedback regarding the lead notifications.

Insurance Agent
Insurance
What do you like best?

Unfortunately, there is no anything about the merits of this project. Really disappointed, I don't know how people find it useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ancient interface. False leads are shared between numerous gatherings of leads. Poor customer support and challenge to give up their membership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It should produce real clues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduate Teaching Assistant
What do you like best?

Mechanized reaction and trickle, I no need to set. A ton of time. Really like this element. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I communicated a robotized content, which connected the wrong name. It was a huge exorbitant mistake to lose with potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had a reaction all over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Broker/Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The system is effective in engaging prospects in communication and making them feel comfortable while using the website. It's "sticky" and unobtrusive so prospects return again and again, building trust with our brand in the meantime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to receive fewer daily system email updates and alerts on prospects. There are just too many and not all are critical to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is a solid lead generator and revenue producer. Our yearly closed sales from Zurple prospects turned clients makes for a positive return on investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Armand Gatdula of Zurple

Thank you Bob! We really appreciate your review and feedback regarding the email updates.

Realtor
What do you like best?

I like the Constant contact Zurple provides to various leads over the months/years. Although the actual conversion ratio is relatively low, it does hunt out the true leads as opposed to those that are just looky-loos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the pre-written responses are not relevant. Could use an update based on todays market rather than that of 5-6 years agop. I also wish that some of the leads were a bit more qualified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Obtaining New customers - local and foreign. New referral sources and seller referrals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Armand Gatdula of Zurple

Thank you Barry! We really appreciate your review and feedback regarding the pre-written responses.

Broker of Record
What do you like best?

The passive emails and drip campaigns to clients and alerts to agents make it easy to never lose touch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish it integrated with other sites like outlook and streeteasy. Wish jt were easier to speak to customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.