WebinarNinja

3.0

WebinarNinja is a webinar platform designed with a complete marketing, training and sales system.

Work for WebinarNinja?

Learning about WebinarNinja?

WebinarNinja Reviews

Showing 5 WebinarNinja reviews
WebinarNinja review by Zev A.
Zev A.

"Webinar Ninja Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

Webinar Ninja has thought of everything I would need to successfully create a webinar. Preparing content and marketing a webinar is tough enough so working with an intuitive, easy-to-use all-in-one platform is a huge relief.

I especially like the easy access to help/support and here again, they've covered everything from a knowledge base to chat.

What do you dislike?

I have had some challenges with Chrome but worked through it with the support team. I don't believe this is a Webinar Ninja issue but with Chrome.

I am running private webinar as a training service for my clients - it is important for me to have a reliable platform that is easy to register for and to run. I've tested other platforms and love Webinar Ninja for "making me look good"

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WebinarNinja
WebinarNinja review by Étienne G.
Étienne G.

"Bad company"

What do you like best?

The design is nice. They're good at selling the product on their website. Some of the features are good.

What do you dislike?

They oversell the product. There are a lot of bugs and issues with their software (can’t watch webinars on mobile, can’t upload videos, stats are barely there, syncing with MailChimp barely works, etc).

Their support staff is good at apologies, but the product is really incomplete and they charged me without giving any warning and then pointed to a no-refund policy mentioned in their terms & conditions. The support team got aggressive when I asked for a refund, and they never helped me there.

In the end, I got no value out of their product and they scammed me out of $49.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is not ready for automated webinars.

I was trying to run automated webinars.

What Webinar solution do you use?

WebinarNinja review by Darek C.
Darek C.

"Easy Webinar Software"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see statistics, library, integrations, and registrants all in the dashboard. Zapier integration.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a direct integration into pipedrive and/or autopilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many webinar programs, but webinar ninja is constantly making improvements to their features and user experience. I get emails from the owner with updates on a regular basis.

I need to be able to share best practices for my clients, and it is great to hold a webinar, and then share the recording for other clients.

WebinarNinja review by Amanda T.
Amanda T.
View Original

"Cost of THOUSANDS in sales"

What do you like best?

NOTHING. Seriously. Maybe the price but then again, it turned out to not be worth it since it junked out on us at the start of a webinar when we needed them to be reliable.

What do you dislike?

They failed during our webinar - our biggest webinar we've ever had and cost us THOUSANDS in sales when the video nor audio would work and it took us 25 minutes to find a workaround to get things going - by that time everyone was gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NOPE

We started using them for webianars, as they seemed to have good options for both live and evergreen webinars. But now? None . they just created more problems for us. Switching ASAP

WebinarNinja review by Catherine N.
Catherine N.

"LOVE Webinar Ninja"

What do you like best?

So happy for the Infusion Soft connection. The platform is easy to use, automatically records and we can set up replays as well.

What do you dislike?

We haven't played with Infusion Soft connection yet and we don't use it to its fullest. So really can't answer this one.

Doing webinars is helping us get more interest. And webinars, more than most mediums, really allows our crazy, kooky personality to show as we teach and provide value.

Learning about WebinarNinja?

* We monitor all WebinarNinja reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.