Wealth Docx

Wealth Docx

Wealth Docx provides legal document templates to help increasing efficiency and creating high-quality, accurate documents with ease.

Work for Wealth Docx?

Learning about Wealth Docx?

Wealth Docx Reviews

Ask Wealth Docx a Question
Showing 59 Wealth Docx reviews
Paul B.

"Don't Practice Estate Planning Without It"

What do you like best?

Wealth Docx is an incredibly powerful drafting platform. I could not imagine maintaining a busy estate planning practice without it. The ability to create complex documents quickly with a minimum of errors is a huge asset to our practice. If used appropriately, it can also be a very valuable teaching tool for learning how to properly draft new types of Trusts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the minor formatting issues (often missing Article citations) that we must address, but I am now accustomed to catching and correcting these as I review the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run a busy estate planning practice (or if you want to), you need to use very robust drafting software. Wealth Docx is the leader in this space for a reason. I have recommended it to several colleagues. If you are doing your party with marketing, staffing, and running your practice, the initial investment and monthly software as a service fee for WealthDocx will very quickly pay for themselves once you start to use this software.

I would not be able to produce high-quality estate planning documents nearly as quickly without WealthDocx.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wealth Docx
Dianna A.

"Robust planning software "

What do you like best?

The program is user friendly and has the flexibility to address a number of scenarios. There is a community of other users that you can consult with in the event you come across an unusual situation or need help in another jurisdiction. The Quarterly magazine has great articles that are timely and thought provoking. The seminars are great as well.

What do you dislike?

The desktop platform is not Mac friendly, but that has been virtually eliminated with the online drafting option. That said, you need to have an active internet connection when drafting online, so it is not always practical, particularly when you are traveling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is user friendly and robust enough to handle most situations.

I have continuously updated software. That is a huge plus when you are a sole practitioner. The community has been helpful when I needed a deed drafted in another jurisdiction.

What Other Legal solution do you use?

Kendra H.

"Quality Products, Good Customer Service, Lots of Potential"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the custom clauses and the overall look and functionality of Wealth Docx Online. The customer service has always been helpful as we're moving from Desktop to Online. I am excited for increased functionality as the program continues to develop.

What do you dislike?

At these point there are some gaps in functionality, which causes some annoyances (no huge problems, although it does cost us time).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with it before you switch fully over so you understand the quirks. Give your feedback to the company to make continued improvement.

We use Wealth Docx to generate documents every day. It saves us time by not having to type out every word of our documents -- preventing error and providing consistency across our products for our clients. Most importantly, time saved translates to cost savings for our clients.

Andrew A.

"A Great Way to Organize Your Law Practice"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility to create a variety of documents for my clients. Sometimes when I'm working on a basic document and the client changes focus to something much more involved, it's nice to have the information naturally migrate over.

What do you dislike?

I would like more business related planning documents to be available as opposed to being only available to Business Docx members.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you haven't checked out the newer version, do it. Moving to the web has made it easy for a Mac-based practice to use Wealth Docx as well.

I've been able to create more affordable estate plans for young couples who need them and do it in an efficient manner. My clients appreciate the streamlined process and the documents that are generated.

Rebecca F.

"More time for client relationships"

What do you like best?

WealthDocx focuses on the structure so I can focus on my clients' unique circumstances. Not worrying if I used a proper pronoun or typed the witnesses' names correctly on every document allows me more time to speak with my clients, build a relationship, acquaint myself with their circumstances, and truly service their needs.

What do you dislike?

After completing the interview questions and reviewing the working document, the modified language appears in colored text. If I double click on the word / phrase, it will take me to the interview question . . . *most* of the time. How frustrating in the few instances that the double-click doesn't work and I have to go back to the interview pages and click through one-by-one until I find the question behind that populated data point.

A decade into my legal career I added estate planning to my service offerings. (Previously tax and business law; succession planning for small business owners was a natural gateway into estate planning.)

"Very good, but not perfect... and expensive."

What do you like best?

I love the collegiality among the user community, great educational resources, and for the most part, the drafting software, which is very robust and complete.

I have 'met' many lovely colleagues and learned a tremendous amount by sharing ideas and concerns on the 'list serv' and in person at the annual conferences.

What do you dislike?

Very expensive. Also, if you do different kinds of planning, you might have to buy several products (Advanced Planning for irrevocable trusts, BusinessDocx for business set-up and transactions, ElderDocx for medicaid and special needs planning), which gets VERY expensive.

Also, I'm not pleased with the termination of the 'list-serv' format for sharing ideas, questions, concerns, etc. (it was replaced with an online "community" which is more cumbersome to use and peruse).

Quick, efficient, and thorough document drafting, to solve my clients' estate and business-planning problems, and keeping up-to-date with the law and evolving planning strategies. The documents are very well drafted and accepted by most professional fiduciaries. I also find them easy to understand for most clients and the format makes it easy to administer and amend the trusts and other documents.

Justine R.

"Wealth Docx - Wonderful Tool to Streamline Client Work"

What do you like best?

Wealth Docx, like it similar products does a wonderful job with document automation, saving time, and money for our firm. We are able to get documents out faster to our clients and are confident they are correct and without error. It allows us to track comments and questions throughout the document to get further clarification. The scenarios function has been a tremendous time saver in our firm with our few employees our efficiency is extremely important.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the initial set up may be time-consuming and requires us to fill in a variety of questions first - if there was an option to upload data from an different source this would cut down on this set-up time. Additionally, it's occasionally difficult finding proper scenarios to draft simple documents faster. This can take a few minutes to locate. There are some questions our firm never answers, and often we're requested to fill them out (or ignore them) in order to complete the answer file.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering moving to more of a cloud-based business structure, looking to increase your profits and decrease your drafting time this is an excellent product for the job!

We are creating new Estate Plan documents with WealthDocx, the automation saves us time and money from our bottom line. With only 2 legal assistants in our firm, we're striving to be as efficient as possible to improve our client completion rates. We've begun using scenarios more frequently which (once located) dramatically decrease the time we spend creating answerfiles for more of our standard Estate Plans we draft. Before using this, we would spend upwards of an hour or more drafting the initial answerfile to be reviewed by the attorney. Now that we actively use scenarios our drafting time has decreased, which in turn has increased our firm's profits.

"What would I do without Wealth Docx?"

What do you like best?

I have been using Wealth Docx for approximately 12 years and the interface has only gotten better. The input of information is easy, almost every screen/question has information you can access if you are questioning how to answer or what choice you should make. In recent years the interface was changed so the questions showed under their respective article in the trust thus making it easy to refer to the exact location of language in the document preview. This also makes it easy for making changes and knowing right where to paste the new language. You can also create scenarios making the input all that much easier and efficient.

What do you dislike?

This is not my concern really, but, if there was anything not to like, my boss would probably state the pricing and how they have separated and priced separately the different types of areas i.e. Business Docx, Gun Docx, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I didn't mention support in my first answers but nothing but phenomenal support from the WealthCounsel folks!

I am able to turn out a whole trust plan for a couple within a few hours making Wealth Docx one of our most time saving and efficient products we use.

"Comprehensive and full of options"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the wide variety of options available for drafting agreements and the explanations that are provided to support each of the options. It is great for someone starting out so that you are not just given the simple run of the mill forms and can distinguish your practice with provisions that sets you apart. At the same time, Wealth Docx gives you the guidance you need to properly understand the options.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that one cannot change the wording of the options while drafting and you must finish drafting and go into the document to make revisions. Some simple word changes may be made while drafting to save time. More flexibility may be added so that planners can add their own standard provisions that they use every time on to the options provided.

The education programs are great - that solves the issue of having to look for CLE classes and pay extra. Of course, that adds to the skills on a continuing basis so that we become better attorneys.

"Great Product for Attorneys Who Need to Save Time, Improve Drafting Precision"

What do you like best?

The technical precision of the WealthDocx product makes it the best trust/estate planning drafting software on the market. There is no better system.

What do you dislike?

Much of the queries and educational content is geared toward West-coast attorneys and/or clients affected by the estate tax. The latter was formerly helpful, but planning considerations have changed drastically since the passage of the TCJA. Perhaps more robust options surrounding family dynamics could be included, now that emphasis is generally now on the Revocable Living Trust + Pour-Over Will, without consideration given to reducing the size of the taxable estate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully consider your needs. Attorneys only handling the planning of relatively basic estates could get a better value with ForeTrust, if resources are limited. There is no question that WealthDocx is the superior product, but it could be overkill for smaller firms without more advanced planning needs.

The documents provide a level of automation that saves time and energy. Needless grunt work is cut out because you can already count on the documents being polished and tailored. Ultimately, this frees up time to concentrate on other things, like business development and marketing to potential clients.

Nina A.

"Best Product I've Used in My Career"

What do you like best?

I love that WealthDocx is so user friendly. The customizations make it totally unique to our practice area. And the customer service is very quick and very thorough,

What do you dislike?

updates are automatic into matters that have not yet been finalized. Sometimes we don't finalize a document set because it is still under review and if an update comes through before we can get it finalized, our attorney needs to review it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

stop considering and get WealthDocx. Seriously the best product i have used in my 17 years in the industry.

Simplicity in giving our clients the most up-to-date legal documents

Paul B.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

I have been a WealthCounsel member for over 15 years and it has been nothing short of a game changer for me and my firm. WealthDocx is the most comprehensive, customizable and constantly refined of any estate planning creation software I have reviewed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that more and more of my "competitors" are starting to use WealthDocx. I say this tongue and cheek, as I believe my colleagues that become members of WealthCounsel are helping raise the standard of estate planning in my community.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You deserve to try WD to see how leading-edge your firm's estate planning should be.

Having a streamlined, yet highly personalized document creation process allows for efficient processes to be put into place. This results in better use of both attorney and team member time.

Sally B.

"Invaluable for sole practitioners"

What do you like best?

WealthCounsel provides me with a team of colleagues I don't otherwise have as a solo practitioner. From the WealthDocx drafting that walks me through every provision with links to learning more about each provision, to the fellow WealthCounsel members who generously respond to questions, I couldn't go it alone with them.

What do you dislike?

The ios app repeatedly requires me to reenter my password, which I find unnecessary and annoying.

I would like to have additional field choices in the Clio integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you also work in the area of Elder Law, you should also consider ElderCounsel

I use Clio so its integration with WealthDocx saves time. As well, I feel confident that I'm not committing malpractice if I follow along with WealthDocx's suggestions.

David D.

"Disappointed customer"

What do you like best?

This was a complete waste of money. I did not find that I like this software program, except that it gave me continuing legal education, even if I couldn't follow them.

What do you dislike?

I thought the sales team was dishonest from the start. It was represented that I would get the business and trust software, and I ended up only getting the trust plan. I keep it for a few years hoping I would build a trust practice, but I never did.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get sales people that will be honest with you about the product you are receiving. Make the training in shorter, bite sized segments. Make it easier to jump into this area of practice.

None. That is why I cancelled.

Tim P.

"Cornerstone of my practice"

What do you like best?

The document automation, education resources, community, Symposium, all of it is fantastic and invaluable. The support is also very responsive and helpful when needed.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have anything negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Allows for custom-designed estate plans while saving huge amounts of time

Massive time savings, huge knowledge base, documents look better than any others I've seen and always impress the clients, their advisors, and other professionals who see them.

"A fantastic estate planning system"

What do you like best?

The software is very robust, provides exceptional flexibility in tailoring a plan to the client's needs, and produces a detailed, yet easy-to-understand documents. The educational and practice resources are outstanding and have accelerated my acquisition of technical knowledge. The various online groups available with a WealthDocx subscription are great for asking questions and sharing knowledge.

What do you dislike?

The monthly cost is a little steep for a solo practitioner. The system's capabilities and the educational and practice resources are well worth the cost, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the cost if your practice is focused on estate planning.

I was looking for a system to help me draft highly personalized documents of exceptional quality in an efficient manner. WealthDocx solved that problem. Even more, the educational resources placed me months ahead of where I might otherwise be regarding development of my technical skills and knowledge.

Maria T.

"Review of software"

What do you like best?

That it is online. We started with the desktop version, but the online feature is so much better and easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing since it updated to the online version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great to use for Mac or PC. No need to update since it is cloud based. Great product.

We have always up to date language. It can help us prepare more complicated documents.

Mavis G.

"WealthCounsel Works for All"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access the application everywhere I have internet.

What do you dislike?

I have challenges with the word documents. Customer service is helpful but I often don't have time to deal with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make goals for estate planning income to ensure this product pays for itself in your practice.

My business problems? Document automation is necessary for the modern practice.

Vlad P.

"Great writing style and customer service"

What do you like best?

I really like the style of the writing. It's very unique and logical. Also, great customer service.

What do you dislike?

The advance directives should be beefed up more. I also joined ElderCounsel recently, and theirs are very good. The WC docs are missing that "meat" (like Par (g) in New York Short form).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away! Horrible! Terrible! Mine, all mine! Ahem, yes, I really enjoy this product.

All of them. Great automation and responsive software. I also like how with every update there are new various ways to solve a specific issue. Glad you guys are continuously accounting for contingencies.

Sarah O.

"An employee with out drama"

What do you like best?

This system makes it possible to create multiple docs very quickly and accurately. Changes are simple to make across all documents. Support is quick and easy to work with. It helps your timeline so much, it is like having a new employee without all the drama.

What do you dislike?

Some things are a little more wordy then I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best way to learn this system is to do a plan for your self. You can do everything from a simple will plan to a complete tax plan for taxable estate. Don't let that overwhelm you. There are a lot of tips and tricks WealthCounsel offers to customize the process to your needs.

Drafting time was cut dramatically. Systematized across the entire team. Increased profit margin due to efficiency.

"WealthCounsel keeps me current"

What do you like best?

I appreciate WealthCounsel's approach to education and keeping their documents current. I also love the flexible drafting approaches so that I have many sizes for the variety of clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more flexibility between the full and simplified trust. there are many instances where I want some articles or provisions from the full trust but don't need anything else. It would be nice to be able to customize which articles I can use for a trust, rather than being stuck with full or simplified

I'm not solving business problems per se, but the benefits have been numerous. I can draft more documents in less time, I have been able to use the scenarios to run drafting workshops and I spend less time finding current planning information

Taylor S.

"Very satisfied with the program and very easy to us. "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to navigate through the questions and I love that you are able to review the document during the interview process.

What do you dislike?

I have not found much that I have disliked about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful and easy to use program. Would recommend this to anyone. Very user friendly.

n/a

Nina W.

"User-Friendly, Comprehensive Software"

What do you like best?

The software is comprehensive and user-friendly, and whenever I have needed help, the software support team has always been there to help same day, usually within the same hour.

What do you dislike?

My complaints are about tiny nits and nats that are not worth mentioning.

Huge efficiency gains in creating software and awesome educational materials.

Brian B.

"Great product but expensive for those starting out"

What do you like best?

I like the community approach and monthly teleconferences to share best practices.

What do you dislike?

It is very expensive for those starting out in estate planning. I live in a very competitive market and it takes a few plans to recoup the annual license.

I use this for all my estate planning clients. I use the templates and questionnaire. I believe I save 10 hours per engagement knowing that the templates are up to date with current law and the questionnaire covers all areas which could be of concern to the client.

"Simple Software for Creating Individualized Plans"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate that you can create your own scenarios in order to save time for plans that are often quite similar. I also like the comments section that allows another user to review any questions or notes you may have.

What do you dislike?

I like having the ability to edit the working document, but I feel it is rather cumbersome, especially if you are trying to create an option to save your edit for future use (the correct gender/pronoun field is not always available).

Wealth Docx allows me to accomplish more work in a shorter amount of time, which increases profit. With it being online now, it also allows me to use it virtually anywhere and saves my work, which gives me great peace of mind.

Jennifer H.

"Great company!"

What do you like best?

The various types of estate planning and business planning documents that WealthDocx has available.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. Everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend the company to others.

We are able to provide our business client's with a comprehensive Operating Agreement and Procedural Manual.

Cecily G.

"Happy WealthDocx member"

What do you like best?

Ease of drafting--I like being able to overlay previously created templates to create new templates.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to customize my templates (font, etc.). Also, it'd be nice if I could go in and recreate one or two paragraphs only of a Trust, without needing to go through the whole answer file or regenerate all documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like using the desktop version -- would be nice to see an updated format/layout to the desktop version.

Extremely efficient to duplicate similar estate plans

Jeanette S.

"Great software, easy & user friendly"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the boxes that define different selections you can choose.

What do you dislike?

Unless I am missing it, an area to do solely POA documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT

HUGE time saver! It's so much easier to use WealthDocx than any other software for Will/Trust creation

Helen V.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I really liked that you can create state-specific estate planning documents just by answering some questions. Wealth Docx was created from the original Hot Docs program, but is MUCH more user friendly and complete. Documents are easily customized and it only takes a fraction of the time normally spent on drafting documents. Wealth Docs also has a separate corporate package that you can add to create all your business formation documents.

What do you dislike?

You have to have to have prior knowledge about estate planning and business formations prior to using this program in order to be able to accurately answer the questions and formulate your documents.

It is a HUGE timesaver.

"Wealth Dox "

What do you like best?

The fact that it is so user friendly and the information provided in the help sections allows you to make an informed decision, rather than an educated guess. Allso, the support and community are awesome!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you take advantage of the training. The specialists are great and they will help you through anything you need or want to know.

We have a better, more consistent work product with less drafting time.

Yulesky R.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I especially love the information button. I mostly appreciate the details in each option.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my contacts do not constantly integrate but must be done manually. If there is a way around this I would love to know. Also I do not see on the contact level how to add relationships if they are not children. If the options are there they are not easy to find.

Time efficiency! It is quick and easy to draft.

Hollie D.

"Great Confidence Builder"

What do you like best?

WealthDocx allows me to serve my clients with confidence, and to focus my energy on advising rather than document preparation. I love knowing that our estate plans are internally consistent and up-to-date.

What do you dislike?

It is a substantial expense for a solo practitioner, so estate planning really needs to be a regular practice area for it to make sense.

I get to spend less time in document preparation, and more time consulting with and advising my clients.

"Excellent learning tool "

What do you like best?

The forms provide helpful tips and thing to think about during the drafting process which is particularly helpful if you are new to the practice area.

What do you dislike?

Although there are several tips along the way it would also be helpful to include more explanation as to what the purpose of a particular provision is, perhaps the statutory reference or other legal authority providing additional info.

Ability to work more efficiently. Access to forms for other jurisdictions.

UL
User in Law Practice

"Great product that continues to improve over time."

What do you like best?

The single biggest benefit is that it significantly reduces the time needed to draft estate planning documents. I also have more confidence in the quality of the templates than I did in the past with our firm's old forms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes generates documents that are a bit lengthy and could be shortened with certain drafting style and form changes.

It allows me to draft complex documents in a relatively short period of time.

Chris M.

"Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

Easy to edit and insert additions. I like the choices to cover most needs.

What do you dislike?

Hate that wealth docs and elder docs are seperated

Streamlines production so I can step back if I have to.

"Great Tool for Drafting Estate Plans "

What do you like best?

It's ease of use for general estate planning documents that also allows flexibility.

What do you dislike?

When you do a spousal conversion, customizations do not automatically convert. Some areas could use more flexibility for customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great ease of use tool for templates that allows for flexibility for various customizations along the way.

Having to rely on self-knowledge and routine in drafting. WealthCounsel allows for templates, but more flexibility in customization for clients.

John S.

"Perfect tool for estate planning attorneys"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and intuitive the platform is to use

What do you dislike?

The separation of the estate planning side and the business planning documents

approaching new types of estate planning documents

"Fantastic platform for up to date estate planning"

What do you like best?

The unified approach to all my document generation needs and knowledge that I have up to date forms

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is a very complete product!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

YES, THIS IS A FANTASTIC PLATFORM. CAN EASILY SLOT INTO ANY WORK FLOW.

I can do more work with less time and staff. The cost of the platform certainly exceeds to cost of additional labor in my office

"Most Comprehensive Estate Planning Software"

What do you like best?

This software makes drafting easier and gives you a piece of mind since you know you will always have up to date documents.

What do you dislike?

You don't always get updates when something changes.

We are able to draft more documents in the day and are able to teach new people coming in how to draft faster as a result.

"Everything you need for estate planning"

What do you like best?

I love that the WealthDocx drafting software is online so I can use any computer anywhere to draft my documents and get started immediately, allowing me to meet my client's last minute needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program does not allow for some of the special drafting my clients request.

I don't really use Wealth Docx for business.

UL
User in Law Practice

"Robust"

What do you like best?

Wealthdocx accounts for just about any issue an estate planning attorney may face when drafting an estate plan. It teaches you and reassures you along the way.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use some work and be more intuitive.

Wealthdocx teaches me how to approach estate planning issues better than any other software I used

AL
Administrator in Legal Services

"Helped Me Create My Practice"

What do you like best?

The software is top of the line and always being reviewed and evaluated by WealthCounsel. But even more than that, the Wealth Counsel network through listservs, community posts, and forums has been a game-changer. I have gained business through referrals in the network and even being able to add revenue through contract work with other members. Not to mention, there are endless educational programs as part of your membership that count for MCLE.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I really disliked anything.

As mentioned above.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Typically never have a hard time finding the right page to draft documents.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be a little difficult to navigate to specific parts of the documents being drafted. I.E. changing specific things about clients information after it has been saved once.

Legal.

"Expensive but Comprehensive"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that WealthDocx attempts to add a measure of order and organization to the management of estate plans. The structure is solid and understandable; forcing you to organize your plans even as you create them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike operating in an online / cloud environment. I sometimes feel a little trapped by the fact that a portion of my estate plans exist only in the cloud.

I am creating more professional and consistent estate plans.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive, there are a lot of options that are helpful for clients

What do you dislike?

Hard to customize retirement plans. I have to go outside of the website to insert customizations.

The ability to customize and provide comprehensive plans

"Valued Product"

What do you like best?

We like the questionnaire process and ease of preparation.

What do you dislike?

Sync to word document isn’t always seamless.

Our drafting time is cut in half. Also, we are always kept up to date with the law.

Daniel G.

"Wealth Counsel rocks. "

What do you like best?

The vast array of resources at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes generating documents takes a long time.

We are increasing efficiency as so many options/actions are concentrated in one place.

Jacqueline B.

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

The explanations it provides for what information to provide

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to figure out where to access the forms.

estate planning and entity creation

"Extremely useful program!"

What do you like best?

There are various resources and tools available at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about WC.

Estate planning made more efficient.

Charles S.

"A comprehensive tool for generating estate planing documents"

What do you like best?

Up to date and accurate; comprehensive

What do you dislike?

lack of flexibility and repetition in answer sets

continuity and standardization of firm documents

Learn more about Wealth Docx

Wealth Docx Videos

Learning about Wealth Docx?

* We monitor all Wealth Docx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.