Virtual TimeClock

Virtual TimeClock is a suite of software-based, time and attendance solutions.

Work for Virtual TimeClock?

Learning about Virtual TimeClock?

Virtual TimeClock Reviews

Ask Virtual TimeClock a Question
Showing 4 Virtual TimeClock reviews
Virtual TimeClock review by Felix B.
Felix B.

"A watch for employees that streamlines the payroll"

What do you like best?

Have you ever missed the payment of overtime due to mishandling of information? It is not at all easy to maintain an exact control of the hours worked by employees in a company, Virtual TimeClock is an excellent employee clock that will help us in the controls of entry and exit, lunch, rest, vacations and licenses, the program generates reports Total automatic, also has security code per employee to avoid manipulation of information, and is an easy download program that can be operated by anyone.

What do you dislike?

In order for the system to work, each user must register before accessing the workplace, if the system is found after accessing the workplace, there will be problems that lead to creating regulations for compliance with the working day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Virtual TimeClock is an excellent option for those who want to buy an employee watch for their business, but I recommend the Red Virtual TimeClock version, in which you can have an unlimited number of users and on different PCs, you can also anchor it to payroll programs, always maintains its easy operation, even for people who do not know much about computing.

Of course there are, but I can not imagine an office or company without a staff clock, using Virtual TimeClock will bring much order and savings of work when making the payroll, with your automatic reports you will not have more missing information when calculating the extra hours and you can have more control in the fulfillment of the working day.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Virtual TimeClock
Virtual TimeClock review by Mallory K.
Mallory K.

"Reliable Time"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track my employees time, time off, lunches, and message them

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app where I could access the time clock from anywhere. Ask wish I could have the same time clock in multiple locations.

It allows us to have all of our employees in one system

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Virtual TimeClock review by User

"TimeClock: an excellent tracking system"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use. It's very simple and straightforward. It has a nice, clean interface and makes the clock in process simple and full-proof.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike. It does take some figuring out to see how many hours you've worked but once you know where it is, it isn't a problem.

It helps me easily track student workers' hours. It's also easy to fix their hours when they miss a clock in.

Virtual TimeClock review by Cindy L.
Cindy L.

"Works well for our employees to sign in."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy to figure out, screens not busy

What do you dislike?

there is really nothing to dislike about this product

Great way to track time.

Learning about Virtual TimeClock?

* We monitor all Virtual TimeClock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.