V12 Data Reviews & Product Details

V12 Data Overview

What is V12 Data?

As an omnichannel data powerhouse, V12 Data combines rich data assets with robust technology to provide brands with a seamless and connected customer view. Our solutions bridge the right data across channels to power right time omnichannel engagement when, where, and how a brands’ customers prefer. Our data and technology platform links customer records with our proprietary blend of online, offline and digital marketing data for highly personalized, one-to-one consumer marketing, regardless of device or channel.

V12 Data Details

Marketing Automation Platform powered by Acquisition Data

V12 Group’s Data Platform offers a unified view of your entire database, allowing you to activate first party data, and build second, and third party audiences with accuracy and competitive match rates.

It is also the only data platform that offers 1:1 exact matching and lets you reach on an individual and household level.

V12 Data

V12 Data Reviews

Showing 43 V12 Data reviews
Already have V12 Data?
AP
What do you like best?

Data matching of email and postal records. It makes it easy to follow and email blast with a direct mail piece to people that show some interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to use as I would like. Seems like I am forced to repeat design steps often because I click on a wrong button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. Have a designer on hand for email design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing to existing and new prospects. Sales leads have come in from these efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Web Developer / Backend Developer Programmer / PC Technician
What do you like best?

Launchpad makes it easy to track your simple banner ads and email marketing in one place. Having access to email markets by demographics is key to helping get your message out to untouched addresses. This really helped us with expanding from our organic list. Support is friendly and ready to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Platform has a few glitches and inconsistencies throughout. Sometimes upload don't work. Banner ads drop images. Suppression lists fail to upload. Support is always ready to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time getting your templates ready - reuse them. Spend time defining what markets you will target and use the reports to send physical mailers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to increase our meetings with potential clients. Few appointments but have realized increased web traffic and few seminar attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in V12 Data
G2
Marketing Director
What do you like best?

The fact that you get data, emailing, and reporting in one place for both B2B and B2C is great for our marketing clients. It's easy for them to understand, moreso than talking about lists, email solutions, and results tracking separately. That can be overwhelming to a client who is new to this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We haven't seen quite the level of success we'd like to from our Launchpad campaigns yet, but we are still learning the best ways to structure our campaigns and target our data. For the low cost, we feel that a small amount of experimentation and trial and error is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Focus some extra time and effort on the strategy around your campaign. Really narrow down your target demographics/firmographics. Make sure you have strong creative that focuses on a single action. Then be sure that your landing page is optimized to convert quickly and cleanly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation and customer acquisition are top issues for us and for our clients. It's great to have a complete solution to be able to recommend and put into action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

The fact that it's a self service portal is a huge customer benefit. Sometimes I work weird hours so it's great to be able to log in to the system in the evening and still make progress on a job or campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are still pretty limited and the pricing I've seen thus far is geared towards end user mailers and not the trade. I tried to perform a match and append with emails to a file and it was a bit cumbersome, and then it automatically appended all emails at that postal address on my file. I wasn't given the option to append 1/per, period. I ended up paying for a file that we could not and never did use. It was not a good first impression. V12 could be a powerful platform for pro users, much like what other providers have including Alvion/Acxiom, AccuData, Anchor, CAS, CIS, etc etc. The match and append on emails was something I thought could be handy for sure. Anyways, I'm guessing it wasn't made with someone like me in mind, and for that reason I've been using other sites. Not to mention the pricing was higher for sure, but I figured if I could run it myself in the middle of the night I'd pay more, especially in a pinch.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to match and append emails, 1/per address to a clients consumer file. Never really benefited, I actually lost money trying to use the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and I like having both email and postal data in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times I need additional data selections that are not available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend they consider the platform for prospect emails. It has everything you need to get started. With the email templates you can easily build your own emails and have them appear exactly like you want.

You can upload HTML if you do not want to build it within the system. This works well for us when we are deploying an email on someone's behave.

Once you have deployed the email you can see who has opened and clicked and follow up with a mail piece to those who have shown some interest in your message.

Being able to target your audience is very easy within the platform.

We use the platform to run counts in order to give our clients estimates and set proper expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to send prospect emails and follow up with postal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

*I like that it auto calculates as you are selecting items.

*Suppression is MUCH easier than other vendor's systems.

*I love that I can define the age I'm looking for instead of their being brackets I have to keep to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

*Some of the flow that other vendors have in their systems just aren't there in Launchpad. I'd say that Acxiom's, Mailinglistsxpress', and Experian's are MUCH more user friendly.

*A huge annoyance is that in many cases you have to run multiple counts because you don't have an "or" selection. For example, "children's age". If I want to run households with children that are aged 0-9. I have to do a 0-3 count, a 4-6 count, and a 7-9 count.

*Ordering screen needs a place to put a PO number

*Maybe it's just me, but the copying from count to count doesn't work properly. When I copy from a count, I'm intending on changing it a bit to get a different count. When I hit copy, it just duplicates the count and doesn't give me the option to change it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far, we've only ordered a handful of lists from V12 for our clients. We haven't received any complaints, which is obviously great, but we also haven't had anyone coming back asking for us to use v12 again either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing Solutions
Insurance
What do you like best?

V12 was willing to work with our company to create a customized solution that was specific to our unique needs. They listened and delivered. The onboarding training was very in depth and helped to show what our capabilities are. They have a great support center that is helpful and quick. Everyone one we have come into contact with has been impressive and provided outstanding service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, the system is slow or unresponsive due to a glitch -- however, by the time we have reported it, they are already in the process of getting it corrected, and our down time is minimal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our goal is to market in a multi-channel environment to emphasize our message. We have dipped our toe into the world of email and will be taking bigger steps in the coming year. The main benefit we have realized so far is full control over our mailing lists. We are able to manipulate them as needed, and it saves time to be able to handle this aspect on our own, in-house. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Targeting and Analytics
What do you like best?

New UI has vastly improved the ease of use for our seasonal staff. It has cut down on the training time that I will have to conduct personally. The addition of a detailed FAQ/Whitepaper section has made it so I won't have to design internal platform training material myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Administrator function is not very powerful. I've had to contact their tech support for very minor issues that I, as the administrator, should be able to do through the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing how people spend their money is a better way to model behavior at a lower cost than conducting millions of opinion robo-calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

Clean, accurate prospect data. Easy to use platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Count reports are always produced at the zip code level. Which makes large nationwide counts clumsy and difficult to use. I don't like your survey grading system.

I have told you what I don't like about the platform, in a very accurate and succinct sentence. And you want more words, just to have more words? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For consumer data, both postal and email, it's a good fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick reliable source of prospect emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Our main use is the advanced audience profile, which allows you to take a CRM list and find other high-indexing segments across the internet, similar to a look-a-like model but more detailed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't utilize display campaigns here, as the interface isn't built to be a true DSP with decisioning power. V12's data is solid but the buying portion isn't there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My agency works to automate digital media buying for national, regional and local companies. Launchpad allows us to improve reach by identifying targeted audience segments to better prospect new users for very niche campaigns, like franchise development. Some of these segments turn out to be top performers for these campagins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Launchpad's support specialists are really helpful! They (Deirdre!) took the time to explain and work with me on my campaign. The site is really pretty and easy to use. I love all the demographic options as well. Overall its a great product and they have a great team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could select the amount of leads within the zip codes instead of just deleting the zip code itself. It would also be great to know the percentage of leads I received within each zip code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problem of not having a place to source leads for our campaigns! So many options for our clients to better target their market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Communications
What do you like best?

Our v12 partners and the Launchpad platform have truly been a pleasure to work with. I know our campaigns are in great hands when I work with v12. The expertise, insight, and dedication of Kym Vance and Amie Berta are second to none. I know have the support from our v12 Account and Operations Team needed to build strategy and execute an email campaign. I have received great assistance and knowledge from everyone at v12 in learning this amazing and easy-to-use email application. Excited to see what's next! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple error messages I get occasionally, but nothing that the LP Team can't handle. I always receive prompt and educated responses from everyone on the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email management and reporting all in one place! I have learned a lot through this program, and I am managing all email campaigns for my company's clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They system is very user friendly. It's organized and simple to understand. I also like the variety of demographic options. It really gives us an edge for serving our customers. The customer service has always been above and beyond. I appreciate their friendly and knowledgeable staff and quick turnaround time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to pull carrier route counts myself. Currently I have to request them. However they have a very fast turnaround so it hasn't really been an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Launchpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit I have found is there are so many different reports we can pull to meet the needs of our customers. For example I recently used a list under hobbies/lifestyles for wine drinkers. The customer used the list to invite people to an informational insurance seminar. They served wine and hors devours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Campaign Manager
What do you like best?

Easy to choose your demographics and targeting based on customer analysis and send targeted emails to those people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of the results and returns are based on the matchback analysis. We did not see these same results in Google Analytics on a monthly basis to include in reporting in the way we typically track ROI and performance metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Educating customers about the products being offered based on their interests and demographics. We had a good idea of our customer profile and wanted to grow awareness among those demographics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Launchpad system is user friendly, cross browser and OS compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more tools to incorporate custom email launches. Such as custom URL upload, more detailed reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Launchpad team is there to help you. They have done a great job working with me as they continue to advance Launchpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My clients problems are my problems. There are some strong benefits to a quick and easy to use email platform, that makes it easy to use and launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Insight into improving campaigns and willingness to brainstorm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We no longer work with them. In a nutshell, we had found the response results using Launchpad were lower than the two other providers we had been testing. That point, plus the system issues we continuously communicated are the main reasons for no longer working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test before committing - system improvements needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. Need to proceed with other vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The customer service was knowledgeable and fast to respond. Most of the applications for which I needed it were very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some features not yet available which made the process slow. For example, when appending email records, there is no option to Nth the records to receive the exact amount that you needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email append and blasts. Cost effective methods, faster turnaround. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The site is very easy to use. It allows us to order the exact lists we need in a very timely manner. The online support has also been wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to upload multiple key-coded polygons at one time and have the purchased data include the keycodes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to quickly provide our customers with exact information they need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CD
What do you like best?

The staff seems really eager to help us and tailor Launchpad to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used the program enough to have something I don't like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-newsletters, sending out notifications to our members. It has helped us be more organized and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The depth of variables available for selecting prospects is tremendous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve on navigating the system is a little steep, but mostly because it has so many features (which is a good thing). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding good leads for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having a database to sort through and send to was a nice feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface for LaunchPad is very clumsy. It is unlike any user interface I have seen and not the least bit intuitive. It seems it was designed by someone who was completely isolated from the real world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to reach potential customers. The results were not good so I did not switch to become a paying customer and we are currently using another service provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like the price. I guess I can't expect very much considering how cheap it is to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lists are not very good. We got only 3 opens for an email that went out to thousands of people.

The menu is not intuitive either - its really hard to find "my stuff" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm trying to send emails to lists- but I think its kind of shady. I'm trying to udnerstand if its even legal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in V12 Data
G2
Director List Brokerage
What do you like best?

This is a totally user-friendly program. There was hardly any training required by our staff. It is a perfect solution for testing by small clients because of no minimum requirements. The flexibility in making selections (and the variety of very targeted selections) add great value to what we can offer our clients. Another important point is how we can switch back and forth between email and postal lists at the same time with great ease. The professionalism and expertise of the people with whom I work make Launchpad my go-to source for our postal and email needs for this type of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike but it would be good if we have an API for analytics, which would be an advantage to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test, test, test! You will be happy you did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I especially needed a source for email and postal records with very targeted selections for regional mailers. Before Launchpad I wasn't able to find enough quality names for this group of marketers. Now I have been able to solve this problem with good quality postal and email names. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use. I like how in depth you can get when running counts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the display of the demographics, etc. isn't too intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for quick counts to give to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Affordable for email marketing.................... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes counts seem like they don't match up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to append email addresses, and like the ease of uploading HTML for a client's email campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for V12 Data?