UXPin Reviews & Product Details

UXPin Overview

What is UXPin?

UXPin is the design tool ideal for interactive prototyping, design systems and documentation. Some of our latest features include: Variables, conditional interactions, expressions, interactive states, data generator (integrated with Unsplash to get their free stock photos directly in UXPin!). And much more! No extensive training is required to start designing in UXPin. Our modern and intuitive editor lets you quickly create the perfect user experience from start to finish without leaving the app. Unlike in other image-based design tools, anything you create in UXPin is based on html, css and js code. Since it's the same technology developers will work with, their code will match your design perfectly always. Why code-based design? Since 2010, UXPin has been on a mission to enable the best user experiences by merging design and engineering into one world of better, faster product development. Try UXPin yourself with a free trial: https://goo.gl/zfM6yL

UXPin Details
Discussions
UXPin Community

UXPin is the UX Design Platform that gets it right. Sign up for a free trial.

UXPin
2010
Gdansk, Poland
@uxpin

UXPin Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the UXPin community
Have you used UXPin before?

UXPin Reviews

Showing 87 UXPin reviews
Already have UXPin?
Research
What do you like best?

Creation of highly interactive prototypes is quick and intuitive -unlike Invision and Figma which results in multiple unintelligible connection lines which makes interactivity unscalable.

- states, variables, and conditionals work great in combination

The whole UX design flow can be done on UXPin - from lo-fi conceptual wireframe, to hi-fi wireframe and prototype, to developer handoff files.

Layers are a lot more manageable as you don't have to deal with multiple frames.

Multiple users can work on a project simultaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of updated and comprehensive Material UI design library. The Material UI components on UXPin is outdated.

Sometimes laggy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free trial.

The conceptual model for UXPin differs slightly from other similar offerings but it's very intuitive and has worked great for my workflow and our UX teams' needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

High fidelity prototyping for user testing and Developer handover. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

UXPin is a great tool that our whole team uses to prototype and map out complex manufacturing processes with our customers. On any production floor the complexity and corner cases are numerous and UXPin allows us to work together with our customers to hash out all these issues through a clear UI/UX prior to going into building/customizing complex logic and software. This toolset helps shave mountains of time off of our software customization time and is a great tool to use repeatedly for all our processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if pricing was a bit lower as we're a small team and the costs are a bit high to use UXPin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great toolset and certainly worthwhile using as it'll help shave a lot of time off from prototyping and working with customers. It might take a bit to learn at first but worth the investment in time and helps your team better collaborate and helps for a better client/vendor relationship. We've been using this for a lot of our complex customers that require a personal touch and their processes are extremely complex. Therefore in order for us to make sure that our solution is the perfect fit, we need a rapid way to be able to perform prototyping and to ensure that it's exactly what the customer needs. UXPin helps a lot with doing this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using UXPin to help tackle and reduce the need for software customization and rework which eats up a lot of our developers' time. By using UXPin, this allows for a very easy process of our project managers and deployment analysts to configure solutions together with the customer prior to it showing up in front of a developer's tasks. With this we see time savings and cost savings for our team to reduce the need for most rework and hassle with our customers over clarifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I work on a very dynamic and plural team.

This means we need to get all the deliverables synced and updated for everybody.

UXPin simply allows doing this in a natural and automatic way.

Multiple designers (UI/UX), QAs, PMs, POs can access the file at the same time an see, in real-time, all the work being done.

They can add documentation, comments, approves, and do discovery in a seamless way.

The interactive prototypes can be done while working on the layout, by other team members.

And if you need to add conditional decision on the flux of your app/website, UXPin allows you to use variables.

Does the user is logged in? If so, goes to this way, if not, goes to this other way.

And the big triumph: the design system.

UXPin auto-create a complete design system based on your components from your layouts.

You can remove/add more instructions and elements from your design system and can share/protect the layouts, documentation, prototype, and design system with anyone.

So basically, you can do all the processes and management of your UI/UX project trough UXPin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I can suggest something, I would like to see the possibility to work offline and integrate with other tools like Zeplin, Lucidchart, and so on. Also, it would be amazing to have documentation more structured and customized. Some features should be available on low tier plans.

You guys are doing an amazing job listening to the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is easy to work and implement.

Check the needs and the plans because some features are available only on high tier plans.

But anytime you can contact the support and they will answer you super fast.

UXPin can easily replace almost any other UI tools you are using.

So you if are looking for comprehensive tools, UXPin probably is the ultimate one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are building and managing the entire UX/UI project trough UXPin.

It's much, much faster, easier, and practical use of this tool to make the daily job.

Now we have much more time to focus on the strategic process and the "re-do" factor disappeared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Coordinator & Business Development
What do you like best?

I started using UXPin in 2015 and I love that the tool keeps evolving and bringing new features over time. I think I've tried every prototyping that was in the market since 2008 and the only one that stayed with me that long was UXPin.

- Designing has been very easy, always providing updates and better ways of doing things

- I love the documentation because it allows me to document all my pages and elements while I'm working on them and I get to share them with the client.

- Revisions feature: I get to create as many revisions for my project - very helpful when clients change their minds or you want to revert back to a previous idea/feature you've done.

- Flexibility and efficiency: it's very easy for me now to prototype and design using UXPin, you can get really fast thanks to all the features they have added over the years.

- Customer Support: always fast and responsive to support with any issue you may face

- Getting feedback and getting users to view it and test it is pretty easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- connectivity is sometimes a problem. I don't feel i can rely fully on the offline tool yet, but it would be great if they enhance the current one.

- having more templates that we can use while we design (more libraries) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out all the features to explore the full potential Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Documentation

- Keeping everything in one place and revisions

- Different ways of sharing the deliverables with clients

UXPin definitely allowed me to do my job better :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entrepreneurial Projects
E-Learning
What do you like best?

- HTML based design with states and CSS interactions. This is the future of design. No longer do you need to create 5 different art boards to describe one interaction. Just create a component with multiple states. It's easy. It's awesome.

- The way your designs look in UXPin are the way they will look in code... because it is code. Vector tools like Sketch, Illustrator, and Figma look amazing on the mockups, but when they transition to code something is off. This is because vectors render differently straight HTML. UXPin provides the most true to production mockups.

- Custom CSS and JavaScript. Again, you're prototyping in HTML. This allows you to create rich, conditional interactions that would otherwise be nearly impossible in a vector design tool.

- Developer handoff is easier than ever. It is as simple as sharing a link and the devs have everything. Not to mention the integrated Design Pattern Library anyone can access where you can include code snippets. This was built for UX Designers.

- UXPin is built for teams. Collaboration between designers is awesome! Projects are shared with the team by default. It makes testing and design critique super easy.

- Great community. UXPin as an active community which you can find here: https://spectrum.chat/uxpin

Sometimes the questions I post are answered within minutes. Not to mention you can chat with support from the product. Super cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- There are a lot of bugs. Which I understand considering the complexity of the product. They do a pretty good job of fixing them when reported but it can be super frustrating sometimes when I login and all my margins are changed or somehow my content has shifted by a few pixels.

- It slows down on big projects. This makes sense considering that UXPin is a web application. But if your project has too many pages expect some delays.

- Iteration is not very effective. You can only iterate by project when I really need to iterate by page. It is a real struggle at times. I have to create each new page with a version number to see my progress.

- Moving from project to project is inefficient. It takes like 10 clicks to get from one prototype to another in a different project. Not the end of the world but certainly annoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All UX people should be using this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Delivering awesome, interactive prototypes to developers.

- Creating a shared style library with the team.

- Testing designs and documenting my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Product
Internet
What do you like best?

I've used various wireframing tools over the years but none have come close to UXPin. Wireframe tools with very basic interaction just don't cut it. Wireframe tools with hotspots are just not enough. And tools where I have to use one app to create static images and another to import the images (over and over again) and then add hotspots? No way!

In UX pin, which I've been using for 5 years now, I can do all my design work (lo-fi or high fidelity) in one app. And I can add as little or as much complexity and interaction as I want. I tend to work in lo-fi, grey scale, with unpolished designs. However the interactive design I use in UX pin is quite advanced. I have modals, with tabs and dropdowns, and settings get saved and re-used in a different screen etc. I change the content of some elements depending on interactions in other elements etc. Then I can test this and see what works, and I never get it right first time. This is the beauty of fully interactive prototypes. I can really see what works, not make guesswork with static designs. And then I can obviously fully test the prototypes with other stakeholders. And then the prototype IS the documentation. I can hand this to an engineer with very little extra documentation.

UXpin also quite flexible. I mostly build and design all elements within uxpin. Sometimes I do import screengrabs from our application, and put interactive elements on top. So it works really well either way. And the UX of UXpin itself is quite good. It uses Progressive Disclosure quite well to produce a really clean UI with plenty of functionality under the hood.

The ability to have completely different states for elements, not just a button but a whole collection of elements which might contain other elements with multiple states...this is a gamechanger.

I have to admit I actually enjoy using UX Pin. Prototyping is the fun part of my job.

And finally the UXPin is always getting better, updates are regular and substantial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In a multilayered prototype, I sometimes find text hard to edit (content not format). I sometimes have to drag away from all other elements to double-click and edit. I think an "edit text content" option in the right-click menu would be useful.

One other very small thing: When I used uxpin in a browser, I could preview and quickly copy and paste url and add to a document or send to colleague. Since moving to standalone app, I find this (common) workflow a bit cumbersome. Would be nice to have a copy url button in the app preview screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You definitely won't regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can't believe I used to design screens with static designs years ago. I could never go back to that. Interactions are key. There's no way of knowing how well interactions, across a whole workflow feel without testing them out in a prototype. I just couldn't test this level of interaction in any other prototype tool I have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX Designer
What do you like best?

I've been personally using UXPin since its launch. An Amazing product which keeps on getting better day by day. They have listened to my feedback multiple times over twitter, responded back positively and have implemented it.

Icon libraries are available within the software, the user doesn't have to go out look for icons and waste time. Prototyping and documentation is another plus. Communication and collaboration between clients and the development team can be done easily and effectively.

Transferring of elements from one responsive version to another automatically helps a lot. As this avoids unnecessary copy-pasting.

I wish them all the very best! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'm waiting for UXPin to implement is complete Offline Tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Online Collaboration and feedback have helped me a lot in getting approvals and feedback from my clients.

2. A single platform for documentation to provide a briefing to the development team.

3. Animations help dev team better understand the UX Concept hence a better implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Services Intern
Internet
What do you like best?

The most intuitive and powerful prototyping program I've ever tried--UXpin has completely changed the way my creative team works. We're able to give high fidelity prototypes to clients and make edits quickly without compromising the rest of the design. Best of all, hand-off between designer and the dev team have gotten 1000% better. Our devs get much more accurate info than they would from a Photoshop doc, and they can download brand styles, images, and svgs directly from the prototype. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still find the occasional bug, but the UXpin team is constantly making updates and improving the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to show clients high fidelity prototypes without any dev work at all. They can scroll through the experience as if it were coded and give reactions on the spot. It looks impressive and cuts down on the issues we had passing off from design to dev. Ultimately, the finished coded result looks exactly like what was mocked up in UXpin, meaning that there's less dev edits from the client side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Manager
What do you like best?

UXPin is extremely powerful for creating high-fidelity prototypes without the need to know coding. I could mimic the functionality I needed perfectly. I also like that both their web-based version and the desktop versions (both macOS and PC) have the same feature set. The performance never suffered regardless of the platform I was using.

Besides the functionality, I'm also impressed by the responsiveness of the Support team. Every time I needed assistance in creating something, they'd respond within an hour or so with a custom video showing me exactly the steps I need to follow. That demonstrates their commitment to customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more form control types such as a multi-select control used for Semantic UI (e.g., seeing multiple "pills" selected). I was able to build it (again showing the robustness of the tool), but I'd have saved lots of time if that was available. I would also like to see a drag-and-drop feature but their gaps aren't what I consider critical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend shortlisting UXPin, especially if you need a tool for producing high-fidelity prototypes. I've used several different solutions over the past decade and UXPin is my favorite. They're continually enhancing the product and their pace of innovation seems to be faster than their peers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using UXPin to design an entire module for an enterprise suite of cloud-based applications, and get customer feedback on the high-fidelity prototypes. I'm able to easily share the prototypes with my team and external parties. I also like that I can work on both the desktop and web-based versions of UXPin seamlessly.

We've gotten great feedback from customers at the initial design stages, which has made the development process more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Experience Designer
Design
What do you like best?

(1) It's easy to learn

The system itself is intuitive and improvements/new features released are easily learnt and applied to projects as I prototype. Likewise, for reviews and handovers, it is intuitive enough for colleagues from other teams to insert comments on UXPin or need to access images and specs without the need for training

(2) Helps me keep track of discussions/comments/iteration

Features like comments and iteration history helps me keep track of design reviews and versioning

(3) Gold standard support and content to complement UXPin use

(4) Fosters collaboration

Across projects, teams and customers from research all the way to handover Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think my level of mastery, knowledge and time is the limiting factor to maximising the value of UXPin. Am interested in utilising some of the other features available as they hold much promise. What I would love is more how-tos or case studies of real life users to learn from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's made the entire design review and discussion process more efficient. As a UX Team of 1, UXPin is a great tool for collaboration and communication with engineeering, tech wrting, QA, product and other stakeholders in the company.

As for actual prototyping, it takes less time to get those out although I'm working on getting a design system set up.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX Designer
What do you like best?

UXPin is a fantastic tool which is invaluable to my workflow. It helps me communicate fast and effectively within the business to get support, sign-off and handovers of our testing and projects.

I spend most of my time in UXPin designing and prototyping and have completely abandoned flat static mockup designs. Communication with stakeholders is easily shared through the browser and direct feedback is simple via comments straight onto the design. Hand-offs to the dev team are a much smoother process; where designs can be inspected in spec mode; all elements and properties can easily be viewed such as colours, font sizes, padding etc. Adding customised field specification for HTML, CSS and JavaScript, as well as documentation for the design is simple.

With the constant development from UXPin, they are starting to close the gap between design and development. It certainly has freed up more time to spend on design.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Embedding video isn't available, but generally, I just throw in a screengrab to get around this issue.

(UXPin now have this available with controls, and also includes audio) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using UXPin to encourage design consistency across our brands by developing a Design System.

Prototyping interaction shows the expected outcome, rather than having to explain it or spend costly time in development, also allowing us to user test and prove the concept with minimal risk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Uxpin is easy to organize different brand instructions and nice way to organize when building a design system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They should allow you to upload pdfs and other materials - why not make this a full DAM system? Currently it really is UX and strictly web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organizing digital brand standards and assembling design system for multiple websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Experience Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can prototype any kind of interaction I can think of with hi-fi graphics so that my dev team can experience the exact user interaction I'm designing along with the exact specs for HTML/CSS so I don't have to hand-write long annotations. I also love that I can easily pull blocks from my design system so that I have consistency throughout my comps. I think the UI is incredibly intuitive as well. I've been working in Photoshop for 20 years and I felt like it was easier to learn UXPin than Adobe XD. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike. Navigating through all of my experiences and the iterations therein couldn't be easier. Compared to other prototyping tools, I love that sharing with external resources is easy and doesn't require signing in/up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do your homework to find out if UXPin improves your workflow, but be sure to dive in and try some of the advanced interactions as those will make your life so much easier when building an experience that you'd like your stakeholders and dev team to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're definitely solving the lack of UI consistency issue throughout our site by building and adhering to the design systems and we're also making communication with our offshore dev team so much easier since they can check in on the same design day-after-day for edits and updates and don't have to wait for comps to be emailed or cycled somehow. Along with comments, it's really enhancing the workflow for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior UX Designer
Automotive
What do you like best?

I think I like the convenience of having pre-built items, like text fields, dropdowns, buttons, etc. for my wireframing work. It is a lot easier to just take an existing item (that has small interactions already built into some) and place it where I want it and later I can adjust the styling for it without making anything new.

I also just like that it is not just aimed at visual design. I can do a lot of my UX work in UXPin because it has prototyping, documentation, developer hand-off, etc. It is the best product out there in my opinion if you do UX work. Sketch and the others are great for visual design, but require a lot more time in order to do other UX focused things.

I think one of the most useful features is the accessibility option. That is the number on thing people will forget in design work for the web, but sometimes one of the most important things to remember. UXPin has an option you can just turn on and every time you put text on anything it will tell you if there is enough contrast or not! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I dislike about UXPin, but i think the original learning curve was a smidge more than I was used to coming from sketch. But if you came from say Axure or InVision Studio, it is a breeze because it is still familiar and easy to understand (not that Axure and Studio are not they just require a good amount of learning to get going and be good at using the tool).

Sometimes I wish there were features that would make the prototyping a little more advanced so I would not have to use another tool, like Axure. But for the most part the prototyping is quite advanced compared to most other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say just to give it a full chance. It has a lot of very cool features to use. Like adaptive views for any project, which is great to show (somewhat) responsive designs.

It might seem different and maybe odd, but it definitely fits the bill for UX Designers with design, prototyping, wireframing, and sharing prototypes out for feedback or testing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work with a fully remote team of developers, so it is important that I can get the idea across to them without having to have a meeting every single time. UXPin helps with this because I can wireframe basic ideas and add in animations/interactions that really help tell the whole story. That right there has been invaluable for some projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

No need to integrate coding, but still generate basic CSS for developers. The perfect tool for designers who just want to focus on the UI/UX but still want to work on last technologies and impressed colleagues. Also, the QR code to preview on mobile phones works perfectly. I learned the tool in a day (very intuitive). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The work is auto-saved but the fact that we cannot push on a button "save" is disconcerting, I always think that I will loose work (what is not the case). I would appreciate to get more material design for web browsers as I could essentially find UI material for mobile apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I dislike is the fact that we cannot upload other fonts than the google ones or the ones shown in the system if we don't get the enterprise plan. We can do it from the desktop app but the display result is not 100% the same than with a webfont (.woff). I would also appreciate to get more custom CSS than the ones supported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX designer
What do you like best?

1. Library of basic elements, icons, mobile UI kits, dummy data. Custom libraries.

2. Preview mode and all it's features.

3. Adaptive views and breakpoints.

4. The design looks just like it would look in the real app.

5. Documentation tab

6. Variables and conditions

7. Accessibility checker

8. Possibility to save and share iterations

9. Brilliant support (wasn't sure if I should place this to the first place) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Canvas height can't be different on different pages.

2. Advanced animations are very confusing. With that said, I also can't export a page in a proper format for AE (layers in a PDF are generated badly).

3. Absence of a pixel grid.

4. Can't use the layout grid due to the fact that it doesn't occupy the full width and aligned to the left side. Weird.

5. Masking with shapes. Not sure if it works/there. Ovals and rectangles can't be converted to svg/shape.

6. There is still no proper assets export.

7. Hotspots can't be hidden/disregarded while editing the design.

8. Fickle bugs, rarely but happened to me, which led to work loss. For example, a bunch of elements disappeared, or everything is moved to X:0, Y:0 position on the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find UXpin convenient especially for wireframing/prototyping and also for the design of web apps with aren't sophisticated in terms of graphics. Despite all the things I wrote I dislike, I love this tool. However, when it comes to icons, more or less complex graphics and page transitions, I prefer something else.

What's important is that they constantly improve and UXpin today and, for example, 1-2 years ago are very different. In a better way, of course. So keep it up, guys! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like best that the product offers a lot of features for mapping out different types of wireframes that are out of the box and don't need to be manually hacked together to replicate a feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the web version of the tool to be buggier and slower to load than the desktop application. I also wish it was easier to annotate and comment on wireframe screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product once you get up to speed, there are so many features that it can often be a distraction when putting together a screen. Not the best tool for annotations, but it's great for showing screens and representing light functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to solve a way to create professional-looking wireframes . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO|Creative Director
Internet
What do you like best?

The support is top notch and very responsive. The listen to their users and are constantly improving and adding features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The challenge with improving something is you sometimes have to change how it works, which can be a little challenge when you first go to something that you've done dozens of times before, only now the lever is on the left. But I'll take that little challenge to have a tool that just keeps getting better and better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients are blown away. I had one who asked if they would be able to start using the application next week, since it "appeared" to be done. My developers love it, no more slicing and dicing Photoshop files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's super easy to get started and learn, especially coming from adobe and other UX tools like Sketch, Figma, etc, and the components library has made my life really easy. I love the collaborative aspect and the fact that it's web-based as well, so I can log in anywhere with Wifi and pick up where I left off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This could be a result of me being a newbie to the tool, but I found some of the design system features and components library to be hard to edit or navigate in the actual design systems interface. Not being able to add in type styles in design systems unless you did it in the edit view felt weird especially after being able to add colors via hex codes directly into the design system. It'd also be cool to be able to make stuff like spacing and layout scaling systems to go right into the design systems -- might be an enhancement down the road.

In addition when I click to select an element often it will shift a pixel or two, which is a huge pain if I've taken the time to line everything up already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! It's great for any team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've helped build a design system for a product currently being designed and built by using UXPin's native design system features. In addition, handing off to devs overseas has been much easier since I can show them spec in UXPin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior UI/UX Designer
What do you like best?

1. Variety of icons and design libraries

2. Web-Application - Cloud - comment and team and client collaboration options

3. Professional UI, feels premium

4. The Crazy On-Going Development almost every month ranging from complex features such as component builder all the way to Keyboard-shortcuts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. That I don't have an "Artboard", this would be much much much more professional to use than a single page view - especially when you are trying to make multiple scenarios of one mobile-screen-design for example.

2. In Preview mode if you zoom-in-out based on your monitor size, it resets on every page click. so iretating - it can also have an option to fit-screen!

3. No mobile access :(. Sometimes I just need to check and sends link to colleagues!

4. Exporting mobile designs using Mobile-Frame-Options doesn't add the frame to the exported file! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to use it only for a free version, I advise not to judge it cause UXPin Value worth much much more than the paid plans ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

all our company designs, sketches and prototypes are now in one place, easy to share, easy to communicate in simple clicks. Rather than sending images here and there to gather vote or ask for a simple comment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The ease of use, and 'snapping' to elements boundaries / positions gets you to move quickly with this tool. Also the libraries have a lot of stuff to offer for direct use. Also the fact that clients can place comments live is a real benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I dislike about the platform. We use it for UX and UI design of websites and applications. I once tried to make background video's and used a gif in the end. Also more possibilities to use custom css or css3 would be great to have. That might be things I would like to have as a Uxpin user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uxpin really impacted our work in the way that we don't work with psd's for design anymore. We design everything in Uxpin and our developers can work with it really easy. In the future we will look at more integration through Slack and maybe other stuff we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX Specialist
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

My favorite things about UXPin are the ability to create a Design System and symbols which really speeds up the process. Also, the documentation and comments, as well as spec mode, make it extremely easy to hand off to developers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only small downfall is an occasional bug when mockups display in some browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UXPin allows me to have easy and quick hand-off to developers which saves me a lot of time. This is important to me because I have a very high workload. It allows me to focus more on my UX work rather than going back an forth with developer questions as much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.