Uberflip Reviews & Product Details

Uberflip Overview

What is Uberflip?

We believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential. Uberflip is a content experience platform that aggregates all of your content (blog articles, eBooks, videos, whitepapers and more) so you can create, manage and optimize tailored content experiences for every stage of the buyer journey. By providing marketers with the tools they need to boost engagement, generate leads and fuel demand generation they can better leverage content to meet their goals. Uberflip also integrates with the user’s marketing automation platform in order to bridge the gap and improve the process between content and demand generation.

Uberflip Details

Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.

The marketing technology landscape is very diverse when it comes to content. The solutions available range from content creation and planning tools, to point solutions for specific marketing use cases, and even agile CMSs built specifically for developers.

Uberflip is not a point solution for a specific marketing use cases or program, our platform is agile enough to allow marketers to create engaging content destinations for a wide range of marketing programs across the entire buyer journey. Our platform is also built to empower marketers, so it doesn't require developer resources to maintain and publish content.

Uberflip

Uberflip Reviews

Showing 148 Uberflip reviews
Already have Uberflip?
Sr. Manager, Marketing
What do you like best?

First and foremost, Uberflip's customer support is unparalleled. They truly want to know our business and help us achieve our broader marketing and content goals, and aren't just focused on the platform itself. I have loved every Uberflip CSM I have worked with, and I want to know what magical land they're finding their CSMs in. Secondly, the platform itself is great; it's easy to use, it is customizable, and I love the ability to create personalized experiences.

I've also been using Uberflip on and off (different companies) for nearly 4 years, and they have evolved so much, but have never stopped offering great support and a great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with every tool, there are some features that aren't quite "there" yet. Their scheduling functionalities don't always work the best, and customizing our hub wasn't the smoothest process, but nothing that has ever made me question how much I absolutely LOVE Uberflip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Block time after your CSM meetings for all of the action items they will give you! They're so helpful and always providing actionable takeaways on maximizing your use of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uberflip is a great way to create personalized content experiences, house all of our content and repurpose it in multiple different ways, and have all of our content in one place for easy access for our sales and accounts teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Uberflip is an easy-to-use platform for beautiful presentation of content. If you use marketing automation, the ability to integrate call-to-action forms turns your hub into an extension of your lead-gen channels. Finally, I can't say enough good things about their team; my customer success manager and account exec are dedicated to ensuring I am getting the most value and benefit from the product. They don't just leave you to flounder on your own after implementation; they continue to devote time to offer suggestions, train you on new features, and review your hub's progress with regularly scheduled calls. I truly view them as an extension of my marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are many, many options you need to pay attention to when setting up both content streams and individual assets. This is actually a good thing, so not a complaint; just know that you will need to understand what each option in these long lists mean and you will need to make decisions on how to set up each and every item. Again, the team will guide you through this, but it's a lot to manage. This is another web property, so be prepared to devote resources to maintaining it, which is not insignificant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Uberflip hub has actually given our main website a nice traffic bump. This is another website property to bolster our brand, visibility, and content dissemination. The hub presents our content in a more interesting, aesthetically pleasing and bingeable format than our main website, where it is more siloed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Uberflip is incredibly easy to learn and use even with a treasure trove of advanced content marketing features to maximize all touchpoints in the buyer's journey. What you see is not what you get though as they continually advance the product. Love the revamped analytics and the Site Engager functionality. When I've needed Support, it's been fast and helpful. They have a great team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small things. I'd like to be able to restrict specific content streams from displaying in the AI content recommendations feature. There's an easy workaround, but it would be nice to not have to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uberflip has enabled us to attract new customers and enrich the user experience with quality content, feed our lead generation with gated assets, and help progress prospects through our funnel with content-marketing tools that help keep them engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We were able to implement Uberflip on a very basic level super quickly (within weeks) as the resource center on our website (we did not have the resources, as a small company, to build one ourselves). The platform has become an integral part of our content strategy and we have been able to expand how we use it over the past year. It cut out a lot of work when building our new website as we were able to easily use it for website content recommendations and pop-ups with very minimal (a few clicks) effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In order to do anything above the basic functions/look and feel of Uberflip, there is a lot of custom code involved. And, this is custom code that Uberlfip's team has to manage for you, which can take time. I can't imagine a situation where custom code is not needed for any implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware that the platform you get, in terms of look and feel, is basic. Any customizations will take time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a way to put content on our website in an organized resource center quickly. For that, Uberflip was a dream. We were able to get our resource center live in a matter of a week or two. We also used Uberflip for content recommendations on our website and pop-ups. Both of which were incredibly simple to set up and implement in a few clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

How to pick just one! First and foremost Uberflip is a true partner to their customers. I have yet to work with a vendor and actually feel like they truly understand our strategy and connect the dots in order to improve our own use of it. When it came to doing our big brand refresh they were incredible. We were walked through the proccess step by step, the work was not just put on us post implementation like many companies that sell and leave you to build and figure out usage - they are just as invested in your success as you are. Their brand team partnered with our CSM were involved in every knitty gritty detail with us, preventing us from feeling overwhelmed and overworked on the project. And where to start on the platform itself. Its EASY to use, the quick ability to customize landing pages both saves us serious hours of work and provides for better marketing campaign experiences and improved support to our sales team. I have implemented ABM four times and have seen a lot of different attempts to "easy" content curation. I will ALWAYS take uberflip with me in every role I have moving forward. Not using Uberflip would be like saying "I want to make my job harder, more tedious, lessen the prospect experience and get frusterated along the way." If you are an ABMer - you will not regret your decision to go with UF. They are leaders in the space and every well known ABM strategy out their, including ABM software companies themselves use this platform because they see the tremendous value and impact it can make. Last but not least from sales calls, implementation to my CSM, the proccess is well ordganized, professional and has made partnering with them a blast. I consider them all a part of my team and enjoy working with them professionally as well as knowing them personally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Truth be told there is very little. Every software platform has its areas of weakness and if they are leaders in their space, they know them and are taking steps to change this. UF knows theirs. The lack of integration features and certain data visibilities are my only struggles, something I know they are working to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of needing to create ABM experiences without over-utilizing internal brand and content resources where we have no capacity along with scaling 1:1 efforts significantly. Benefits seen in partnership have been an increase in pipe by 55M since ABM launch, 1 min increase in time on UF hubs post brand refresh, an increase of engagement to ABM accounts by 200%, increase in web traffic for ABM accounts by 700%. These are just a few of the numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Uberflip makes it easy to curate and disseminate content. You can tell that people who truly understand the needs of marketers built the platform. On top of the usability of the platform, every time I've had issues or questions, the CS and support teams have been on top of responding, and extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the platform is easy to use, there are enough enough options/control points that it's not something you can just jump into--training is needed in order to leverage all the value the platform provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We never had a good way to allow access to the majority of our content pieces, or track the efficacy of content. Today, we can not only create unique content experiences, but we can also easily track content efficacy, and make updates to our content roadmap accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Global Demand Gen
What do you like best?

With the help of Uberflip, the my team is now getting to market faster, building campaign’s quicker and at scale. Uberflip is doing the work for us, we’re able to focus our time on assessing inbounds, and strategizing sales follow ups, instead of spending our time dealing with the cumbersome process we had in place prior to Uberflip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some UI limitations that can be frustrating but we work around them. The Uberflip team is there to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your'e not using them now - start Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our content library included dozens of ebooks, playbooks and webinars. Yet, we were failing to meet traffic and lead gen goals. Content was not generating the volume & quality MQLs needed, therefore conversions were down.

Within the first month of launching our Resource Center, our team increased inbound MQLs by 3x, thanks to the ability to position and categorize their content by industry, content type and solution. With strategically placed CTAs on the hub, visitors can easily register for webinars, download eBooks, and request product demos. Out of those, we saw conversion to demo rates increase 4x. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love how I can incorporate many pieces of content into a single stream without it feeling intrusive to the page visitor. Also the display of marketo forms makes it very easy to capture information and progressively profile with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the UI is VERY rigid. Any changes require custom coding my the team. The blocks should be more modular/plug and play. This really inhibits my ability to customize the look and feel of the streams the way I would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is a great tool for account-based marketing. We can build individual streams for target accounts and customize the content easily. The use of these streams is very scalable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Growth
What do you like best?

After we create content, Uberflip makes it very quick and easy to host and share the content. I can easily add it to different streams and add different CTAs to gate the content. You don't have to be highly technical to use Uberflip, but you can still do some pretty powerful things.

Their Chrome extension is great – I've taught my SDR team how to use it so they can curate content and deliver a better experience to customers. They are using the content that marketing creates in their outreach.

Decent built-in SEO.

Uberflip's ABM streams are also great for our top tier accounts. Creating new ABM streams that are customized, curated and relevant to specific accounts is pretty powerful.

They have a great support team, and their dev team is constantly coming out with new functionality.

We've been a customer for over 3 years now, and the team has been great. There's no reason for us to look at another content platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is about the search functionality. Finding content isn't easy. You can't do any filtering on your searches, and Uberflip doesn't support boolean search. I've taught my team how to use advanced Google search + boolean strings to find content that we host on Uberflip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can quickly and easily host the content that I create, then get it to my SDR and Sales teams hands for them to start using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Uberflip is intuitive and has all the features a marketing ops & demand gen marketer needs.

I loved setting up my streams and working with my Uberflip team (shoutout to Seyar Karimi and Josh Gladstone) to customize it to our company's look and feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. I wish I could make more stylistic changes without using HTML.

2. I wish Uberflip would automatically redirect people if they hit a broken link or broken stream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content management and creating personalized prospect content experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The admin of Uberflip makes it easy for end users to quickly upload and categorize content. The support team is great and the platform offers a decent level of customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a tighter integration with Marketo. Right now, Uberflip uses proprietary forms to capture leads into it's own database. While the current integration does send leads to Marketo via the API, the systems can still be misaligned if you have a known lead in Marketo, but has not yet converted on Uberflip.

It is also very difficult to distinguish between gated and ungated access to content within Marketo due to the way Uberflip utilizes the custom Marketo fields and I have noticed it's not always reliable. This heavily impacts lead scoring within our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large amount of content that we must manage on a day-to-day basis. Uberflip helps us keep the resource library current and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The sales streams for b2b are a good tool. They are unique and I'd imagine they set your business apart. We used them in a b2c setting and they very obviously weren't meant to be used that way, but if you were using them for b2b then I think they'd be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We were promised a fantastic integration with Hubspot and truly, Uberflip and Hubspot barely go together at all. So if you have Hubspot look for a new tool because this isn't the one. The Uberflip dashboards are extremely vague and we had a very hard time getting the analytics we wanted to even be able to evaluate if Uberflip was a good investment. If glitches came up with our Hub it would take a very long time to get them fixed. If we wanted any sort of customization to our Hub, these changes also took forever. We would hope on monthly calls with the Uberflip staff and they were always very friendly and would promise all sorts of things and then their follow through was terrible and things would constantly slip through the cracks.

It felt like Uberflip constantly over promised and under delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As mentioned, hire a developer and build this functionality yourself. We are so, so glad we did and are enjoying the benefits of doing so. The price tag is very steep, especially since the price increases year-over-year. We actually wanted to cancel our subscription sooner but got stuck because we weren't aware of their "must cancel months in advance" policy. So if you do choose to test it out, be very clear on when your contract starts and ends, because once it renews there is no way to get out of it. Be sure to be crystal clear with the staff on what your goals and intentions are, because we were extremely disappointed by minimal Hubspot integration and therefore very, VERY limited access to analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We did not have success with Uberflip. We worked with a developer to go through our Uberflip stuff and build out our own new blog on our website and have had a much better experience. Given Uberflips steep price tag (that goes up each year), you are much, MUCH better off just investing in a developer to build yourselves the functionality and then owning it.

That being said, we modeled the look of our new blog after our Uberflip hub, so that was something that looked nice and was worth copying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Petko of Uberflip

Hello marketer, thank you for sharing your perspective with us. Although we are disappointed that you did not see value from your investment in Uberflip, we are happy that you have found a solution that works for your business.

Although we don’t like losing customers, we are maniacal about getting better. We always take this feedback and look for ways to improve our technology (Uberflip analytics), our people (Expert Services) and our processes to ensure the experience we want our customers to have. Much has changed since then and thanks to feedback like this, we will continue our journey to excellence.

Marketing Communications Manager
What do you like best?

There are many things I like about Uberflip. For example, before Uberflip, our sales guys would forward huge PDF documents to prospective clients. Not only was the size of the documents an issue, they'd find them somewhere on our network or their personal desktops. Often times the assets were outdated. We now use the Content Marketing Hub as our main Marketing repository. Custom sales streams have modernized the way we interact with prospects/leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As Uberflip has gotten bigger, they've allocated their resources which means that legacy customers or customers in lower tier packages don't have access to a dedicated success coach. There was true benefit in getting on bi-weekly calls to see if and how our Content Marketing Hub could be enhanced/improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uberflip provides very intuitive metrics. We know what content is performing and what content is under performing. Our Content Marketing Hub keeps people on our website longer which is great for SEO. It's definitely more progressive that how we managed our content prior to Uberflip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

Uberflip has transformed the way our content is viewed online. We went from having no SEO backing our content to over 50% of our content views coming from organic traffic. We are able to take viewers on a content journey and provide the content they need, sorted by product, industry, type, and topic, as well as provide recommended content based on other items they have viewed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me, the biggest downfall is running reports on unique content. I'd like to be able to easily export a list of unique content and original URLs in the system. Right now, a full content export includes duplicate information and lists the URL for each stream the content is found in. i.e. if one piece of content is found in 10 different streams, all 10 URLs are included in the report instead of once. This makes it harder for me to determine what content is missing SEO data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To help implement faster, start working on descriptions and tags for all of your content! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Uberflip, we were not providing our viewers with a content experience. Our content was silo'ed and the viewer needed to know exactly what they needed in order to find content (such as a sales sheet or video). Since Uberflip, we create personalized experiences for our viewers based on the content they are interested in. I'm also able to attribute leads back to our content efforts, which we couldn't do before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

As a content marketer, I find Uberflip both simple to use and an effective way to produce impactful content. For example, for our customer stories we used to produce relatively bland-looking PDFs, whereas Uberflip gives us the ability to bring our content to life, e.g. by embedding videos and other features within our flipbooks. What's more, their customer support is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more detailed metrics on who's doing what on my hub. That said, supplementing Uberflip's native analytics with Google Analytics tends to give me all the info I need on my traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out their "Knowledge Base" for tips for use, and don't be shy to ask their excellent customer support team for ways to maximize the platform - some of which aren't immediately apparent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like most content marketers, I need a way to produce and manage attractive, effective content easily. Uberflip let's me do that in so many creative ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Content Writer
What do you like best?

We're just about to launch our Uberflip resource center. Instead of having content siloed by type and category, visitors can now easily find content by role and product as well. Adding content to the backend was easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Uberflip has its own terms for its content structure and it takes a bit to learn the difference between folders and streams and to set up the tags/filters. But we had good training and were able to move ahead quickly once things were clarified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really smart way to organize your content assets to make the experience better for your site visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a LOT of content and it wasn't easy for visitors to wade through all the blog posts, newsletter articles, ebooks, videos, etc. to find things that are relevant to them. We hope visitors will spend more time on the site, find things more easily, download more often, and generate more leads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Suggested CTAs--being able to recommend content and take buyers down a journey all within the platform. It's enabled us to map out a buyer's journey like never before. Being able to see how people are interacting with content has also informed our journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not adaptable to fit various content formats/hosting PDFs. If you design content to fit the ratio of their viewing widget, or if you use their blog feature, everything displays beautifully, but if you design any other way (especially portrait PDFs/long scroll infographics) the content is shrink to fit the display widget and there is no good zoom functionality--very clunky. They are unresponsive in dev solutions to problems like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the product exactly as intended--no customizations. Customizations from their dev team can build you exactly what you want, but they're difficult to adapt later. The base product is effective and works well. Their on boarding team is great at helping you understand your options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a long sales journey, so being able to track content consumption and suggest content has enabled us to move people through all the necessary information. Much less fallout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We utilize UberFlip as a content library to help sort, track and most importantly position all of our content in front of our customers and prospects. UberFlip makes it easy to arrange content into "streams" that are relevant for different industries or audiences. We also use UberFlip ahead of events to promote relevant content to our audience ahead of time in order to build brand awareness and thought leadership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UberFlip's revenue model seems to depend on up selling into their bigger packages, and seemingly necessary features are locked down in the smaller contracts. For example the ability to leverage their tagging feature to auto populate your content streams requires an additional investment beyond the basic package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using UberFlip we've been able to organize our content, that makes it easy for customers and prospects to learn more about our work. We've seen an uplift in organic website traffic since using UberFlip by using the product to aggregate all of our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The ability to manage a holistic content experience across various personas, several industries, and many products. The customer success and support teams are always very helpful - even proactively so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit more manual work than I would like (due to the number of personas, industries, and products we have) - i.e. adding items to streams. Some integrations are not quite there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I haven't reviewed content marketing / content experience platforms in a while so I'm not sure what else is out there. One thing for sure is that Uberflip is constantly working on new features and taking input from the community, so I would also review these before making a decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Targeting multiple personas, in several different industries, with many different products. Managing all different types of content along the buyer journey - including content creation and content delivery. Improving on various web metrics such as bounce rate, page conversion, and overall site experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructor(Part-time), Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

Uberflip allows us to create a 'Netflix' experience for our corporate content - and helps support our campaigns by creating campaign streams with content only relevant to the audiences we're targeting for that campaigns with the content that will resonate with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the analytics features could be improved, but overall it works well for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have issues with the user experience of our website. Uberflip allows us to get around some of our issues with our website experience, and create campaign streams for our programs without having to rely on website redevelopment or customization. We are also very industry and persona focused, and uberflip allows us to create unique experiences by industry or persona or both to increase engagement and conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

The UberFlip product is an easy, out-of-the-box digital solution that can be customized effectively for any brand or website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Custom pages or designs, things that are truly unique for a brand or website, can be lengthy to set up or difficult to update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've worked closely with UberFlip with finding solutions to page designs, accessibility challenges, and content experiences. Through UberFlip we've managed to create a new centralized content experience that's both engaging and navigable for our customers. Most importantly we were able to integrate this solution into our existing website setup, without losing functionality or incurring huge costs or production timelines. This has allowed us to publish more content and improve our traffic and SEO for our thought leadership content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can move posts and content around, creating a kind of malleable wiki for the business. It's easy to organize and makes resurfacing evergreen content easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With a 200+ history of posts, it can be hard to find exactly where the post you're looking for is and move it up in the content stream. For instance, if I want to feature a relevant post from 2015, I have to scroll down until I find it, then drag it up. It would be nice if, within the edit window, I could stipulate placement so I don't have to move it myself. Also, being part of a design-obsessed marketing team has led to some frustration with the limited fonts and formatting options in Uberflip, which doesn't look as good as the Hubspot pages we spent time designing and coding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You probably need a fair amount of content to make it worth your while Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uberflip radically decreased our bounce rate practically over night, which has been amazing to see. It has also become a great sales enablement tool with custom prospect streams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We are in the process of getting started, but we cannot wait until we have the ability to structure our content in a meaningful way for our visitors to find what they are looking for. So far the implementation process is very clear and easy to follow. The handoff between sales and the implementation and support teams has been fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest hurdle for us will be the fact that we have to use a subdomain for our Uberflip environment. However, Uberflip has been great about understanding our concerns and we look forward to education from the implementation team on best practices to make sure we don't lose any SEO value from our usage of a subdomain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content experience on our website, contact capture capabilities across content and engaging website visitors. Our biggest focus is on having a great content experience as we ramp up out content creation efforts and growth on the marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Design Specialist
Human Resources
What do you like best?

It's easy for new user to adapt to its features, it's easy to create content, manage/edit it, and monitor it on a weekly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In terms of tweaking the interface, at some point you'd need help with the coding (HTML/CSS/JS). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a user-friendly platform, this is the best choice, according to my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The easiness to manage our contents, the insights we'd like to monitor on the content performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Coming from a company where we didn't have a web team it was great to be able to post directly and easily into uberflip without needing extensive html and css background Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To make your hub less cluttered you needed a dedicated person with css background or to bring on their onbrand team. Otherwise your streams were just a basic layout with the squares Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With a small team and a lot going on we didn't give Uberflip the time it needed, i think the product itself can be really great but definitely worth spending the time on set up to make sure your hub and streams are set up correctly. In the end we also started using Uberflip for our ABM team and building out those individual pages was great and easy for our target prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we were faced with was not having a web team and this enabled the marketing team to post content on the website in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Uberflip?

Uberflip Comparisons