TweetDeck Reviews & Product Details

What is TweetDeck?

A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.

TweetDeck Screenshots

1-25 of 459 total TweetDeck reviews
Most Recent TweetDeck Video Review
CEO
(Myself Only)

"The Only Platform to Schedule Tweet for Twitter"

What do you like best?

One thing about TweetDeck is not everyone knows what it’s capable of doing. TweetDeck takes using of Twitter to all new level, and since the time of discovering the platform, I use it more often and it’s mostly just for one particular feature which all other Twitter apps just don’t offer.

1st: TweetDeck lets you Schedule Tweets. This is most important usage of TweetDeck which other Twitter apps don’t offer at all. With TweetDeck, I can easily schedule a tweet to post in a particular day and time. And this feature hasn’t really fail me. Most time, we do have social media project to create awareness, TweetDeck has helped me in the aspect of scheduling tweets and the best part is I can easily cancel any pending tweets. It’s an amazing feature.

2nd: Great platform. This is another interesting part of using TweetDeck, the platform has a column of all pages of Tweeter, which you can easily interact with. You’ll get the Home, Notifications, Trending and Messaging columns. You can easily add or remove any column and there isn’t a limit to column that you can add. This makes TweetDeck an amazing feature because you can interact with multiple column at a time.

3rd: TweetDeck has an amazing experience of using Multiply account. With the platform, the usage of multiple accounts isn’t any problem. Although this is what I can easily do on Twitter app but giving the platform structure, I believe it’s meant just for those that manage Multiple accounts.

What do you dislike?

I can’t really point to one particular disadvantage to using TweetDeck, the platform works for me. So I don’t have any disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TweetDeck is a perfect platform to handle more than one Twitter Account. If you are the type that works for an organization, you will need TweetDeck as it lets you schedule tweets and not only that, you get to interact with other aspect of using Twitter easily. It’s very recommended.

This is the only platform that lets me schedule tweet on Twitter, TweetDeck just gets the job done easily and no Official Twitter App can do this as at now. It’s really helpful and incredible to use.

Founder
(Myself Only)

"The Only Platform that Let's you Schedule Tweets"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck makes it easy to handle multiple Twitter accounts conveniently on a single platform. I started using the platform when I have to manage my 2 Twitter "Personal & Business" accounts. I must say, TweetDeck is a lifesaver, it swiftly helped me do all necessities and more features that native Twitter app won't do.

TweetDeck let you Schedule Tweets for as long as you want. This has helped ease my work. I can schedule tweets to automatically post whenever I want, in fact I can be sleeping and TweetDeck will be working on my behalf. it’s prompt and I have no record of schedule error.

TweetDeck offers a great platform, it is easy to use and navigate, in as much as you are familiar with Twitter, even with a Dark Mode feature. The platform let you easily monitor your account’s activities in 4 different columns. You can also add more columns (just try not to overdo it).

TweetDeck helps business account mostly with its functions; you get to see your follower’s engagement, their replies and interaction to your tweets. The Trending columns shows you topic that are presently buzzing in your location which you can take advantage of to improve your business.

What do you dislike?

What TweetDeck isn't doing for me is just the absent of Software for Windows PC and Mobile App, this would have been a quick easy way to use TweetDeck but nah, Twitter thought we don't need it.

Also Mobile Platform isn’t that easy to navigate, in fact, if you are not careful, you will make some silly mistake due to its rough looks, and there is no Mobile apps for TweetDeck which would’ve solve the mobile platform frustrations, at least if done right.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a business account, TweetDeck is all you need. The analysis functions will help you make good interactions easily. Trust me, you don’t want to miss the Scheduling feature, it’s one of the best thing about using this software.

I really recommend TweetDeck, and it’s Free to Use.

TweetDeck has helped me manage my business account easily on the platform. I have used the platform to schedule tweets in advance and sit back. The platform shows different activities and shows account analytics which has helped me in optimizing business account.

Freelance Digital Artist
(Myself Only)

"TweetDeck makes Twitter Better"

What do you like best?

The best parts of tweetdeck are the columns! I can set up as many as I want, watch as many people as I want, see private messages, and more. There is really not much of a limit to what it can do when it comes to Twitter, honestly.

What do you dislike?

The lack of more background color options. Just light and dark. While the dark is very nice and pleasing to look at and search with, I'd like to see more color variants or at the very least different color options for sliders, icons, etc. Let's one personalize it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would hands down say go for it and use it. As is I suggest to all my friends, family, and acquaintances to download and use it so they aren't left out missing things or anyone. It's a great tool for business as well as personal use; which if you're a business it's always a good idea to have a social media site anyway and twitter is one of the highest rated so TweetDeck, personally I think, would be the best to use as many companies use twitter as is.

TweetDeck has allowed me to be more open with my art sharing and advertising commissions and more. It has given me a vast area that was previously unexplored by sharing, following, tweeting at, and having conversations with other twitter users as well as letting artists connect with each other on a social media platform. It's opened up a lot of doors.

Writer
Public Relations and Communications

"Media Monitor "

What do you like best?

I like that I can monitor multiple different feeds and themes at once. It is really helpful as a journalist becuase if something is going on, espeically as a digital journalist I can monitor what people in my media hose as well as people who are in other media houses are talking about. Now that our politicians are tweeting more, it is easier to find news as well. One day, through tweetdeck I was able to find a breaking news story about a fatal accident, just becuse one person tweeting it out.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had better search options. Hastags are hard to follow sometimes, and unless you have a proper media monitoring algorithim then it would be difficult to locate the type of inofrmation I want. I just wish there was some sort of AI programme that could help me find the type of topics I am looking for, because it only shows the feeds that I have, but I also want to see things that I don't know are happenining and would like to know, like an allert system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to monitor what is going on in local media, it is a good tool.

It is a wider media monitor. I can find news stories on TweetDeck. I can find out what is going on with my competitiors. I know what is trending in the country. It is a great tool for journalists.

Social Media & Digital Marketing Educator
E-Learning

"The Underrated Must-have Scheduler For Twitter Business Users "

What do you like best?

For Twitter users who mainly work via desktop Tweetdeck is fantastic. It’s a free web-based tool that allows you to see everything that’s happening on your account through a customised dashboard. I love that you can view all that’s happening with competitors, engage and respond to prospects. It’s has a great looking interface, and one of the only free tools that allows you to schedule video content to Twitter for free without being capped. Tweet deck is one of those very underrated tools that all Twitter users with a business account should be using.

What do you dislike?

After so many years of using Tweetdeck I’m still hoping they create an app you can use on mobile devices. We’ve been able to use it via tablet but still feel an app version would make the user experience via mobile and tablet more enjoyable and help to access the important features we want on the go faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may take a little getting use to once you select the columns you want to focus on via the dashboard and at times look really busy due to the real time updates on what happens on Twitter but Tweetdeck is really useful tool to help you keep on top of your account.

Scheduling social media content that helps us to build our brand awareness, engaging with protential prospects and spy on the competition.

personal asistant

"Twitter for when you mean Business."

What do you like best?

When we think about Twitter we always point out what's best about it: How fast it moves. Everything happens in real time and if you blink you can miss out. Especially if you work with several accounts or have a really big list or a dense timeline you need to see more at once. That's exactly what Tweetdeck does. It's like being a Twitter octopus. 10/10 in productivity.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Twitter decided to kill the mobile version was just inacceptable. It's been years but the gap is still there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is still THE way to go for business users. Being bought by Twitter may have made it a little bit softer but it is still worth it. Tweetdeck sets the standard for business tweeting.

Multiple account management, Followers engagement, Managing messages, lists...

Staff Writer

"TweetDeck Review"

What do you like best?

I've used TweetDeck for a very long time, and I'm a big fan of the multiple column layout and the live-updating timeline. I think it's quite a bit more functional than the standard Twitter site or app.

What do you dislike?

Your TweetDeck account is tied to the first account you create it with, which is a small issue for me just because I switched to a new primary Twitter account. I have to stay signed in on the original one to use my TweetDeck account, or else I'd have to create a new TweetDeck account from scratch and set it back up how I've had it up through now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a useful program even if you do not use multiple Twitter accounts simultaneously. I find it a lot better than the normal Twitter client.

TweetDeck has significantly improve my ability to promote my Twitter presence.

Content Strategist

"Good Starter Tool For Twitter"

What do you like best?

Being a digital marketer, it's great to be able to schedule tweets from multiple clients in less than a minute. I manage various social accounts for political leaders, and in the past, I have scheduled tweets from TweetDeck. It's great not having to login into accounts each time I want to post something. Now I use Sprout Social because I frequently post the same post text on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and using TweetDeck has become inefficient.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can change the scheduling time and date of an existing post. I don't believe I utilized the full power of TweetDeck, but my current page (specifically the columns) is very cluttered, but then again, I think Twitter, in general, is very cluttered and hard to follow. I wish I could also download reports/analytics for all the accounts I have connected. Unfortunately, to get those reports, I would have to log in to every account. Having Sprout Social has fixed that issue. All the reports are centrally located and prepared for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free, but if you end up posting on the big three - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, consider Sprout Social instead.

We were able to manage multiples political clients from one login during a very competitive and fast-paced election cycle in 2016, but not in 2018, we have centralized all social listening and scheduling. It made sense for our company before we found a tool that did what TweetDeck does and scheduling for Facebook and Instagram.

Ministry Assistant

"One Account, Free and EASY!!!!"

What do you like best?

I love that it's connected to your Twitter account regardless. You don't have to sign up for anything extra, you don't have to pay anything, and it's all online through Twitter (or well, tweetdeck.twitter.com...). Very simple and very easily used, especially if you find yourself incapable of keeping track of all your various accounts and passwords

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little confusing to scroll through someone's feed (if you're looking for to retweet or something). It also doesn't remove notifications from your phone or wherever else you look at Twitter just because you've seen the notifications on Tweetdeck.

Scheduling tweets at the beginning of the week is incredibly helpful. That way I'm spending less time DAILY trying to plan things at the right time, etc. It's easier to spend a chunk of time at the beginning of the week to plan everything out and then not have to worry about when things are posting!

"Great option for great accounts"

What do you like best?

It's a really simple an complex tool at the same time, that is great, because is very scalable for your needs. You can use it like a basic tool or get a fast look of everything at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the customization is not very good, you're not able to make columns of users or group of users and is very restricted with them, no internal customization, just premaked columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It just need a bit more customization, or personalization of their columns, but TweetDeck is very usefull for take a fast look into your Twitter's account, and look what your environment are speaking about. A good choice for make a good level of impressions in Twitter, analyzing trends and with fast access to your notifications you will know fast if your strategy is working or not.

It's a good solution for solve social media connect problems, in this case, Twitter.

Social Media Assistant
Photography

"Efficient and Easily Organized"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite part about TweetDeck is that it gives you the ability to feel so organized when it comes to Twitter accounts. I love the ability that I have the ability to move easily throughout the program and manage my accounts in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how there are no options to make your own columns. I feel like it gives you limited ability when it comes to the exact way you want to organize things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's great if you're looking for a product that can give you the ability to concentrate on one social media platform instead of multiple ones at once.

Anything twitter related can be satisfied with TweetDeck. I feel like having a platform that is solely based on one thing gives you the ability to not get distracted when it comes to what's going on elsewhere.

"Complex tool for complex accounts"

What do you like best?

Is a very good option for multi-tasking in Twitter, i prefer not use trending the most part of time, so i use 'activity' colum instead of it, a great option to control your twitter's account without get sick between notifications, private messages and feed, while you look up your activity and results. It's a free tool so you don't must to invest or pay anything for use it and make eaiser your business on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

Is not a easy to setup tool, that is a problem for new customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is a complete tool for Twitter, but a bit complex to configure at your like, not a very complex, but it can make easier if you know what do you want.

A complete look up of my organisation's account, it could be very usefull in some situations, for example, when you need to reply fast tweets and private messages.

Marketing Associate
Real Estate

"Good Free Tool"

What do you like best?

It was a nice tool to use for scheduling tweets before I switched to a paid platform that allowed me to schedule out farther in advance and more flexibility (will discuss below). I like that it allowed for a lot of different decks to be visible at once, so I could follow several different hashtags and conversations from one centralized location.

What do you dislike?

I think the flexibility and functionality can be improved. If I set a tweet to be sent out on Friday at 5pm, then I cannot switch the time. I have to fully delete the tweet and remake it. The Buffer integration on Tweet Deck also leaves something to be desired...I first tried out Tweet Deck in 2015, and almost three years later, it seems nothing has really been done to improve the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you really are just wanting to test out the waters with Twitter, Tweet Deck could be a good option at first. If you're seriously wanting to use Twitter as a tool for business, you're better off going with a paid subscription from one of the many social media planning platforms out there and using that to your ability. If you are not patient, avoid Tweet Deck entirely.

When I was using the free version of Buffer, I could only schedule 10 tweets at a time. Tweet Deck solved the problem of posting more tweets for periods of time like holidays and weekends when I didn't want to be working. Because of the lack of capabilities, though, switching to a paid Buffer subscription was worth the cost!

Mr

"The only Twitter Software that Lets you Schedule Tweets"

What do you like best?

This is the best software Twitter ever going to have, TweetDeck has more features than any other Twitter native apps, and the best part is it’s just an online platform, so I can easily access it from mobile or PC.

TweetDeck was introduce to me by a friend, after checking it out I kept wondering why Twitter decided to keep this from us all this while. The platform is meant for Twitter, to use all needed is a Twitter Account to login, no complicated steps. Here are what I found interesting while using TweetDeck,

First, the convenient and clean platform. The Platform have 4 column space that can adjusted, this way I get to monitor my accounts activities at a go, instead of leaving one page to another, the columns are right besides each other and if you want more column at a go, you can easily add it using the settings.

Second, TweetDeck is the only Twitter software that let you schedule tweet for future posting. This is the most helpful feature of TweetDeck, you can easily schedule your tweet with the date you want the tweet to be posted, you don’t have to keep the platform online, it already save your tweet and made the post once the date and time you schedule reached. This features is why most people use TweetDeck, especially those that handle Business Accounts, another interesting part of this is all scheduled tweets can be cancel if needed to.

Third, just like all other Twitter platforms, TweetDeck is Free to Use. Despite offering more features, Twitter is giving this software out for free for everyone that already have a Twitter account.

Others: TweetDeck offers just all what other Twitter apps offers, so you’re not lacking anything behind. There is Dark Mode as well, which is cool and reduce eyes stress. One other feature that TweetDeck offers is the ability to track account activities using statistics. It’s a perfect platform.

What do you dislike?

If I have any complaint about TweetDeck, it will be redirected to Twitter in general. Despite offering more features than others TweetDeck still lack the ability to edit Tweets (just like all other Twitter softwares), it’s No Brainer that we need this but Twitter knows best.

Overall, the platform is greats. You can use on mobile as well, so no need to necessary go on PC. No mobile app or software for PC which isn’t that great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TweetDeck is just a sub to Twitter that offers more features that the native app. Most important part of using the platform for me is the ability to Schedule Tweets to any time I want.

Diseñador de páginas web
Telecommunications

"The most common twitter manager."

What do you like best?

For those of us who started in the world of Social Media at a professional level, it is no secret to anyone that Tweetdeck is one of the first tools we will use to manage various accounts in this social network, the simple interface, multiple columns, content programming by hours and dates, that has made her so popular in the world, not to mention that it's free.

The truth is that TweetDeck is a very good application to see Twitter our way, both in design and in columns. It is also a tool that in recent years has been improving a lot so today is one of the most competitive.

We can also put alerts in certain columns, so that every time there is a novelty we get a notification.

What do you dislike?

Before you could give retweet from several accounts at the same time, but now for the new twitter pics you can not, it hurts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You want to use a tool that facilitates the management of several twitter accounts, tweetdeck is the best for you.

It has allowed me to manage all my twitter, client and personal accounts in a single window, to program easy and simple content, thanks to this tool I have saved a lot of time in my work.

Evangelist - Google Enterprise Solutions

"Twitter Management with ease using TweetDeck"

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our most prererred Twitter Client . First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things.Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. I like the way to have multiple columns to search on multiple topics / keywords / hashtags and have them displayed on a single window.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. My only major dislike is that it can be cumbersome to move columns around, and to get everything to fit on one monitor. I dislike that you can't see link previews or embedded YouTube videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for managing a single account with a lot of topics to follow, or if you want to focus on really monitoring and engaging with your audience.

I can immediately see all the notifications and messages I need that concern the theatre (questions from potential customers etc) and reply instantly.Tweetdeck helps me to keep on top of tweets that need a reply in real time.

Director of Strategic Content
Public Relations and Communications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great for viewing multiple accounts at once"

What do you like best?

I love the interface and the view that Tweetdeck provides. I use it to manage 3 accounts at once, and its customization allows me to see what is relevant to each account. I love the ability to schedule tweets and add photos and video to them. Great tool.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could include gifs from TweetDeck the way you are from Twitter's mobile platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Careful that you have the right account selected when you have both personal and business accounts in the same deck. Try to avoid being another person who accidentally tweets something personal from a professional account!

I'm managing multiple accounts, both business and professional, from a single interface. It is improving efficiency and is allowing for greater collaboration.

Morning Show Producer

"Finding News"

What do you like best?

I like having all of the accounts I follow organized in different columns. I use it to find news stories for our morning show. I follow different national, regional, and local twitter account so I can have all the accounts streamlined for easy searching

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Tweetdeck is the columns/timelines don't refresh on their own sometimes. So sometimes I feel like I miss a few things, but a quick scroll later will catch me up

I use Tweetdeck to look for news stories for the morning show. I'm able to separate the newsy accounts I follow with the personal ones. That way I only look at relevant accounts while I"m at work

Grafico freelance
Fine Art

"TweetDeck helps you managing your Twitter "

What do you like best?

TweetDeck helps you to managing your account in the best way. The interface is well organized and organic. From the same view you can monitor notifications, messages but also activityes and tweets from selected accounts and ashtags. You can also schedule your posts to respect your editorial calendar. Also the view can be totally customizable, having under control the aspect that you care more from your twitter.

What do you dislike?

There are minor issues that, even if minor, can affect your experience on the platform. Even if TweetDeck shows your twitter in real time sometimes you have to refresh the window manually to see the latest updates. Also the scrolling thing need a revision, somethimes when you scroll to the side to see other columns of datas there is the chance to go back to the previous page unintentionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TweetDeck is simple to use and have all the tools you need to manage your Twitter account in the best way possible. Also it's free, so it worth a try.

Thanks to TweetDeck I can control all the aspect of my business account in the less time possible, since I've anything under control in just one window. in this way I can reach my audience easily, showing them my works and production process. Also the fact that I can schedule tweets is something that I really find helpfull, especially when I have a programmed social media calendar.

" Use to be better"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you have the ability to to see several different streams. I can have any twitter accounts but see them all at the same time. This makes it easy so i don't have to login to each one of the separate accounts if i do not want to. That saves me a whole lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I use to use it a while ago where i could select more then one account to send the same message to. I beleive it was last year they made it so you can only sent a tweet to one account at a time. This slowed down a lot of people which makes it slower for people to manage several accounts.

I like that you can set up the account to auto post and that saves a lot of time if you are not needing them all to post at the same time.

Responsabile marketing comunicazione

"TweetDeck is our first choice, for us and for our clients."

What do you like best?

TweetDeck is our first choice for our business and for our clients. First of all is free, and since we manage and work with several clients it's the best things. The platform is flexible and very clever, so you can easily manage lists of followers and followed, private messages, user feeds, filters and analitycs about the performance of the profiles. It also allows you to schedule tweets, a great feat if you plan your social calendar.

What do you dislike?

I did not found everything so bad to deserve a shoutout. In our experience everything is smooth and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally use TweetDeck since several years now, and I never experienced a better platform to manage a Twitter account. You can trust them since it's an official app certified from Twitter itself.

I use TweetDeck for our business account, but I also use TweetDeck when we have to manage our clients accounts. The fact that it's free helps us a lot to give a cut to the clients costs, dedicating the budget to other important sections of the campaign. Also I find useful and time saving the fact that I can mark the tweets as "read". An important feat when you manage more than 10 Twitter acoounts.

Business Development Manager
Broadcast Media

"A featured layout for Twitter"

What do you like best?

Easily organizes Twitter feed across multiple accounts, making tracking and staying on-top of social media a breeze. It is very useful in case of companies that handle several accounts on Twitter to serve customers. It makes getting to know your audience that much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. I think the biggest thing right now is not being able to schedule posts with more than one image. I'd like to be able to monitor the other accounts like Facebook & Instagram that I manage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can give some time in creating the feeds you want to see and the result will satisfy you! Use it as a home page to monitor with a single glance what is going on in your area of interest.

Tweetdeck helped me get things out in a timely fashion and eliminated the "oops I forgot to post this" issue. We use TweetDeck in two areas of our business. One is to promote our work, i.e., promote advertising fliers for clients, promote news articles written on our sites, etc.

II
(Myself Only)

"Good force multiplier for Twitter, but limited for business"

What do you like best?

Tweetdeck allows users to monitor a large number of topics simultaneously. It's better than the standard Twitter interface, but pretty much everything is. There are standard panes for notifications, mentions, and DMs, and the ability to configure more panes according to @, #, or keyword.

What do you dislike?

While Tweetdeck is quite good for monitoring and listening, it falls short for outreach and automation. Much of it is manual. That's fine if you're using Twitter for normal communication, but it's not really robust enough for business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're just getting into social media monitoring, or need to step up your game, I can recommend Tweetdeck wholeheartedly. If you have greater needs for active corporate use, however, you should look elsewhere. At the end of the day, Tweetdeck is largely a consumer product.

I use Tweetdeck primarily for communications among colleagues and notable vendors, and it has done just about everything I've asked of it. I have much better awareness of what's happening in my industry space and with the people who matter within it.

Co-Founder
E-Learning

"Easy to Use and Powerful"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of tweetdeck is that it's dead simple and easy to not only use multiple accounts without logging in and out, but also to schedule tweets in advance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app isn't available on many platforms natively. I'd really love if there was a version available for mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely worth checking out since it's totally free. And make sure you set up a few different columns to keep tabs on different hashtags and the like. A must is to add a column for your scheduled tweets so you can easily keep track of what's in the hopper.

We use tweetdeck to manage all our tweeting. We have multiple people on our tweetdeck team, and we can all have access to our accounts. It's great in that we don't have to share the password with everyone on the team either, just add them to our team and they log in via their personal account.