TRIARQ Reviews & Product Details

TRIARQ Overview

What is TRIARQ?

An all-in-one set of personalized resources, expertise, and cloud-based practice management services that simplifies and strengthens the modern patient-centered medical practice. With our physician practice management services, you will lower your costs and maximize your opportunities to grow. We help manage every touch point, from appointment to payment and keep track of every dollar so you can focus on providing quality care to your patients. Our partnership will put you on the road to Value-Based care, where you will be rewarded for delivering efficient, high-quality care.

TRIARQ Details
Discussions
TRIARQ Community

gloStream provides doctors with Microsoft Office-based EMR software, practice management technology and revenue cycle services.

TRIARQ Health
2005
Troy, MI
Answer a few questions to help the TRIARQ community
Have you used TRIARQ before?

TRIARQ Reviews

Showing 2 TRIARQ reviews
Already have TRIARQ?
What do you like best?

It is great to use because I know that I can trust TRIARC to understand regulations for me. It saves me a lot of time in the end which is a life saver. They also manage a lot of the fine details so that I do not have to worry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not been using this software very long. No complaints at this point in time. Everything is working as it should. I am grateful for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does take a bit to get everything setup and get it into full swing. The team is very supportive, you just have to stick with it and trust the process. It will help you in the end.Their live team of experts is great and any problems I had implementing were handled swiftly so that I could get back to what I need to do. I have always felt like an important client / customer ever since I started to first interact with the TRIARC Team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Costs are rising and everything is getting more and more complex. TRIARC is helping us with this and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is MS compatible and the EHR is decent, although complex to use.My Excel and Word files were compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We started in early 2014, prior to their merger to Triarq Health. The promise was that there would be a seamless connection between the EHR "smart diagnosis" to billing where one button would send in a clean claim directly from the exam room. This was to cut our biller's time and make billing more clean. Instead "smart diagnosis" never worked. Instead of helping my biller, my biller's hours went from 27 hours per week to 35-40 hours per week. On top of that, because the Glostream software and their connection with the billing clearing house (Gateway) was so bad and so many claims lost, that my office manager had to devote another 15 hours a week trying to chase claims. Our cost went up because of the added labor cost of billing. But worst, after we implemented Glostream our collections droppeddue to lost claims. During 2014 the support was horrible and we could not get these serious problems fixed. Because of their breach of contract (by failing to supply support) we wanted out our 3-year contract half way through. However, they have said hell no that they would get their money one way or another. Their EHR support has been better this year but it was too late for us. Our decision to contract with Glostream will probably mean the closure of out clinic by the end of the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not contract with gloStream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medical office EHR / PM.

We have switched to a new software (Kareo) which we like much better and has great support. We are only keeping gloStream because they are holding us hostage as very unhappy customers who are bound by a contract that they refuse to end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of TRIARQ for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Epic Logo
Epic
Epic develops software to help people get well, help people stay well, and help future generations be healthier.
Cerner Logo
Cerner
3.5
Practice Management System.
WebPT Logo
WebPT
WebPT is an EMR solution for physical therapists that allows you to create documentation with integrated scheduling, practice management and more.
eClinicalWorks Logo
eClinicalWorks
3.6
eClinicalWorks’ Practice Management (PM) system is ideal for practices of any size. Manages appointments & schedules, streamlines billing, and stores demographic data.
Kareo Logo
Kareo
Our affordable, cloud-based solutions free doctors' hands for the important work of patient care.
Waystar Logo
Waystar
Maximize all sources of revenue, reduce cost and expedite payment with a simplified and unified platform that integrates payment processing across HIS, PM and EMR systems—unlocking unprecedented, actionable insights for improved revenue cycle performance. No matter the size or scope of your organization, we can help you save time and effort so you can get back to helping those who need it most.
ChiroTouch Logo
ChiroTouch
3.6
ChiroTouch is an EHR, practice management software solution that delivers features to help you manage revenue, find and retain patients, remain compliant, and practice growth.
SimplePractice Logo
SimplePractice
SimplePractice is an industry-leading practice management software for therapists to manage their businesses, with features like AutoPay, online booking, and customizable therapy notes.
Centricity Practice Solution Logo
Centricity Practice Solution
3.6
GE Centricity EMR offers physician offices an ambulatory EMR that integrateswell with revenue cycle, patient management, and practice management solutions.
NextGen Office Logo
NextGen Office
3.6
NextGen Healthcare offers NextGen Office—a cloud-based EHR – specifically designed for private practices. NextGen Office is a fully integrated practice management solution that includes specialty-specific content, a claims clearinghouse, and an easy-to-use patient portal. It works on any tablet, laptop (Apple or Windows), is touch-screen enabled, compatible with all browsers, and is HIPAA complian