TrekkSoft

TrekkSoft provides an online booking and reservation solution for activity providers, tour operators, travel agents, tourist offices and event organizers across the globe.

Work for TrekkSoft?

Learning about TrekkSoft?

TrekkSoft Reviews

Ask TrekkSoft a Question
Showing 13 TrekkSoft reviews
Michelle N.

"Streamlined Online Tour Booking Software, Highly Recommend "

What do you like best?

Trekksoft is not only easy to use, but the software has management tools so my client is able to track sales and analytics. This is invaluable as the tour company continues to grow. Trekksoft also offers resources such as webinars and blog posts for continued education.

What do you dislike?

For what is offered, I don't dislike anything about Trekksoft. It seems to be the best tour booking software currently available.

Because my client is able to track sales, we have been able to see a pattern in days/times and have been able to make customized tours.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TrekkSoft
Adriana N.

"Very recommended software for travel companies"

What do you like best?

Easy to use: It was very easy to learn how to use and upload all our products, even for someone who had not much of a technology background

What do you dislike?

that the first months, payments take 1 month to arrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!

It was hard for us to find a payment provider that would work with our Ecuadorian account. It is easy, simple and allows customers to purchase in a quick and non confusing way

What Tour Operator solution do you use?

David M.

"Very good!"

What do you like best?

We started to use it back in 2017 and we needed control on the sales, trekksoft is great with that. We are not using all the features they offer, but the few that we are using are working great.I would really recommed Trekksoft

What do you dislike?

I am not a high tech guy, and it has a lot a lot of features, that I am not able to understand, they have guides but is too much, and other thing is that most of them is in English wich is not my mother thongue.

I am able now to open agents to re sell my services.

Nilüfer D.

"Great Software for Travel Agencies"

What do you like best?

TrekkSoft provides a great solution for travel agencies looking for a good software for receiving reservation and payment. We have been using TrekkSoft for 6 months now and our job has been made much easier. TrekkSoft Staff is always very responsive and helpful. Thank you TrekkSoft! We highly recommend it to any Travel Agency!

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to learn how to use the system, but TrekkSoft provides training for you to get there.

Receving reservation and payment

Francisco A.

"Great platform for online sales "

What do you like best?

The integration of payment processor, trekkpay ease of use.

What do you dislike?

That you dont have the option to put full prices with taxes and charges to the activity starting price...

on line sales

"We decided Trekksoft because it was the best evaluated for our requirements"

What do you like best?

It has custom fields, it has an open api, you can configure the tours in different ways, it has point of sale, it has connection with several agencies.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow, it still requires improvements in the connections with the agencies.

We already have reservations automatically with certain agencies, we can extract information through API, we reduce human error.

Eduardo A.

"Scale a Tour Company"

What do you like best?

1. Customer Support

2. API connections

3. Growth in features of the platform

4. Google Calendar connection

What do you dislike?

1. Flexibility of changes of the website widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Patience and product simplification as much as possible.

1. Scalability of connecting all selling platforms to a same booking engine.

2. The benefit is unreal. Everything is about professionalizing a tour company.

Aaron B.

"TrekkSoft is Fantastic"

What do you like best?

I appreciate just how user friendly the program is. It helps me get my work done.

What do you dislike?

I really like that there is an app, but I've had problems with my version of iphone and the app.

I've realized how organized TrekkSoft keeps me.

C

"Good software for tour operators "

What do you like best?

- Good customer service

- Broad range of uses

- Integrated CMS is very useful

- Distribution and channel management for third party sellers

What do you dislike?

- Steep learning curve

- Somewhat complicated back end

- online payments and credit card processing

- online booking

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Trekksfot has been a very powefull tool for pur company and our clients when it comes to make credit card payments.

What do you dislike?

To be honest evything is very positive.

The main issue was that with other providers we were charged higher for every transaction we made.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Good product, lackluster customer service."

What do you like best?

The product and software itself is well thought out and developed. Easy to navigate and flow through.

What do you dislike?

Once you actually subscribe and pay, it seems as if you lose importance to the company. Customer service is lacking.

Great for booking and tracking.

"Booking software "

What do you like best?

Manage online bookings, payments, marketing and more.

What do you dislike?

So many competitors to fight against. Other than that not many dislikes.

Allows customers to book appointments and make payments in real-time.

"Easy and complete software"

What do you like best?

important OTA's and other agencies integrated, easy to handle and very complete; so helpful team on the background

What do you dislike?

Still improvements needed in reports and special offers

Booking confirmations, cancelations, calendar, optimitation.

Learning about TrekkSoft?

* We monitor all TrekkSoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.