Ticket Tailor Reviews & Product Details

Ticket Tailor Overview

What is Ticket Tailor?

Ticket Tailor makes it easy for you to sell tickets online directly from your website. They have low fees, are easy to use, and you get paid for your tickets sales directly to your own PayPal or Stripe account.

Ticket Tailor Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Sell tickets online. Low fees. No fuss.

No per-ticket fees, and 100% white-labelled.

Ticket Tailor
2011
London, United Kingdom
@tickettailor

Ticket Tailor Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Ticket Tailor community
Have you used Ticket Tailor before?

Ticket Tailor Reviews

Showing 78 Ticket Tailor reviews
Already have Ticket Tailor?
Communications Co-ordinator
What do you like best?

I love Ticket Tailor. It had been recommended to me by one of my business mentors and I was hesitant at first and tried to find other options to be able to get my class out there for my members to pay to attend but then decided to give Ticket Tailor a go.

I was not disappointed! I needed to get things online fast - and once I got my payment platforms sorted - I use Stripe and connected my accounts - the rest was really quite straight forward.

Everything just felt seamless.

1. There is a testing platform - brilliant to see what the customer experience will be.

2. Associated ticket/doorlist app - super useful.

3. Dedicated personalisation available for my box office.

4. Able to upload my own images to align with my business/event.

5. Personalised emails - pre-event, post ticket purchase.

6. AMAZING troubleshooting - I asked questions in the chat - and super-speedy responses that were saved so that I can go back to see what I had asked and the solutions.

7. Love the different payment options - PAYG and a different level for those with higher ticket sales. My events are small so it was good to have PAYG option so that the fee was taken per ticket.

8. Great functionality around where you might choose to put your ticket tailor link - so you can analyse where your ticket sales are coming from - so the different platform-specific links are really helpful if you are on multiple platforms.

9. Really useful analytics - I am not really a number cruncher but I like to see the graphs and the percentages telling me how my sales are going from week to week/ month to month.

10. Great FAQs to help me look for solutions. If I could not find the answer I could use Chat to ask more specific questions.

11.Overall - super happy with everything. Can you tell? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY downside for me was the fact that there was no 'shopping basket' option - as my members want to be able to book multiple events - but I had a good chat with one of the troubleshooters - and fed that back as a 'nice feature' to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gets my events online easily with seamless customer event - payment experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Singer
What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor is really straightforward at the beginning and the customisable once you get up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Downloading order and ticketing information into a spreadsheet is a bit complicated, but the online tools they provide are so good that you don't really need to do this very often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. It's very simple and good value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using the Tazotix QR code scanning smartphone app makes front-of-house at events SO easy. In our coronavirus times, we need to get people in the door absolutely as quickly as possible and this 'just works'. The integration is very smooth and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility to add all the options - when to go live with certain tickets, when to pull off certain tickets, a waiting list, the various tickets types available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to add a photo to each ticket type for sale Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to boost your ticket sales. So easy to use and customers love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No cash transactions, reaching a wider audience, solving the issue of selling our online events and giving the customer various checkout options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and with me only doing online events Ticket Tailor has saved our lives.

We both work in public jobs and so our total income stopped as the Lockdown started.

We couldn't claim any help due to various reasons.

Ticket Tailor stopped all payments until September so I managed to keep food on our table by doing small online events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I really have a bad word to say about Ticket Taylor. Everything I use them for is good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely join them, you won't be disappointed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As above I have managed to keep food on our table with them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy, staff are very helpful also! Great system, very easy to go live and is virtually instantaneous with going love and selling the tickets.

The best things is being able to customize the home page of the website with your logo's banners. This, what i believe, gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Not only that, but we can also dictate the fees as well as when we want our tickets to go on sale and it can easily be changed with the press of a few buttons.

The service is also well-priced in the industry, which is what it ultimately comes down too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout out of the website takes some time to get using too.

If you are also going to be using your phone to access the website to change ticket types etc, i wouldn't recommend it as it tends to glitch on a phone. However, on a desktop is perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic and great price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First of all, being able to have FULL control of our own ticketing system is great.

In addition to the above, we are also able to roll forward information from our previous events into our new events. So we don't have to "re-invent the wheel" each time we set-up a new event to go on-sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor has been a great fit for our nonprofit organization. For our ticketed events, we were able to quickly create event pages, promo codes, embedded widget code, and customize our event perfectly. The short ticketing link makes social media posting a breeze without having to use a link shortener. As a nonprofit, the fee structure is very straightforward and affordable for us based on the tickets sold— we are even able to apply the processing fees to the transactions so the full ticket amount is received! Customer service has been super responsive, and liking multiple payment systems was painless. A feature we haven't used yet but are looking forward to using on the day of the event; their ticket receiving ap! Definitely worth checking out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the widget doesn't show up on our squarespace page, but I'm not sure which system the error exists on. The widget could afford to be more customizable, particularly in shape/design/etc. I'm not solid on the donation aspect when not in conjunction with a ticket purchase-- does it work? Unfortunately I haven't been able to devote the time to figuring this out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to incorporate the fees into the ticket purchase is clutch. Before we would lose the transaction fee, the ticket fee, and more, but now that can all be incorporated and passed on to the consumer. That's helpful for a small nonprofit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor is so incredibly easy to use. Check in was a breeze with all of the information from Ticket Tailor at our finger tips. Highly recommended! Setting up our ticketing online was fast, simple and clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No true downsides. Fair payment structure and easy to use. I would recommend this program to anyone looking for ticketing options online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is by far the easiest and most cost effective online ticketing program out there. Do yourself a favor and use Ticket Tailor for your next event! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an online sales option and this was the easiest and most cost effective we could find. Ticket Tailor was a breeze to use and the process to set up online sales was simple and clear. By far the best ticketing program we have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ticket Tailor allows me to customize my questions to best fit my form needs while also providing a seamless experience for the user. The best feature it how you can customize the widget they provide to best fit your website. Ticket Tailor also gives providers an ease of mind since the checkout process is clean and trustworthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think Ticket Tailor can improve on the way paper attendants sheets are created and presented. Currently the at the door attendees list is insufficient since it will have buyer ticket information instead of the attendees. For that you would need to customize a download form under the event orders which is out of the way and complicated. They mainly use a QR system for ticketing but they can improve on their paper system for events which wont have that type of access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best way to create a customized form with complete ease! It will be hard to find an alternative which gives similar pricing options as Ticket Tailor does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ticket Tailor allows me to have a professional trustworthy portal on my website where customers can go to sign up. I am able to customize the form to where I need it to be with ease adding it to my website and other platforms. Ticket Tailor is also very well priced, well below other competitors and offers way better options and ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

We have used the Ticket Tailor platform for the last 12 months to sell tickets online for our concert programme. It is easy to set up and use via a user-friendly dashboard, generates all the sales reports and data you might need and is easily linked to online payment platforms e.g. Stripe. It's simple to promote our event page with buttons and links, which can be shared on Facebook or Twitter or published on your website. Any technical issues we have had have been speedily resolved by the excellent online help team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When we first signed up to Ticket Tailor, it was a single-person licence which meant limited oversight for other members of the team. Ticket Tailor has now introduced team access functionality, which enables sales/ accounts/ marketing functions to have full access to the site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issues, the software has met our business needs from the outset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner / Operator
What do you like best?

You get paid as you sell tickets rather than waiting on the date of the event. If you sell tickets 9 months in advance, this is HUGE.

Pricing is consistent - no per pricing options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not a lot of really impressive features.

Tough to do mass updates.

Need to sync with Mailchimp or something like that to mass email

Only works with a few credit card processing companies and Chase isn't one of them

Also, for analytics, it's tough to capture where your sales are coming from as it "redirects" traffic to your site after a purchase, thereby removing the actual source. And this is just for plugins that live embedded on your site. There are apparently ways to fix this, but I haven't had time to address it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for basic ticketing. It works pretty well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

After looking at alternative online ticketing solutions we were initially drawn to TicketTailor by their competitive pricing, but they have proven to be great. Their platform is stable, easy to use and very customisable. They even offer a charity discount on top of their low pricing! We weren't sure about choosing someone other than the brand name for organising events online - let's call them Shiny Events - but TicketTailor have met all our expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only inconvenience we've found is that TicketTailor fees are paid to them via credit card, whereas card transaction fees are debited by their payment provider (Stripe) from the remittance. This has caused our accounts team a few challenges as the bank account we're having the remittance paid into isn't the same as the bank account with a credit card! Not a show stopper, but upset our finance team a little! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selling Tickets for events online - it's simple and hassle free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Leader
What do you like best?

the dashboard give you all the information you need in one place! creating and maintaining the events is easy, the features to generate operator tickets, reissuing, cancelling, voiding , refunding tickets is a breeze. very good plans available for all size of events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

honestly nothing to dislike, the one thing i would like improved (selfishly) is that if for a plan we have the ability to create 5 events when at the event itself if we have to scan tickets for multiple events we need to switch between events and it causes some issues with queuing. if we can merge the number of tickets allowed under 5 events into 1 event it might be better suited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

prompt customer service, simple to use and setup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we host charity events and using ticket tailor has made it very easy to sell tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Sponsorship
Think Tanks
What do you like best?

I found it the cheapest company in the market, and one of the easiest to use too. There was lots of flexibility on fees, for instance, charging what ever booking fee you desire, and customer service was right there when you need it; quick and useful in their responses. I definitely trust Ticket Tailor to handle my event's ticketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more options when customising ticketing widget. These could include fonts and colours, or sizing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fire as many questions as you can to the customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are organising an event for 1,800 people, and we expect over 4,000 to try and buy tickets when we release tickets. I have every confidence that the release will go smoothly with ticket tailor, and they have given me this confidence whilst keeping fees low, thanks to their unique payment structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

It saves me a lot of time and money keeping ticketing in-house and I can check on sales whenever I choose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems at all in the week or two I've used them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wasn't happy handing over the process completely. I'm able to see and control the whole process myself which makes planning so much easier. It was simple to do and I wish I'd done it sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Professional quality event page for each event, the ability to provide discount tickets to students and the intuitive interface made it easy to share pertinent information to attendees. There was a widget so I could embed a direct ticket link on my website's home page and easy posts to social media sites. Also the integrated check-in app for the day of show was easy to use even without wifi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed the ease in which to set up with PayPal but not the fees. Would like to use my own business account which accepts credit card payments through my bank. The only options of payment are Stripe and PayPal. Not a deal-breaker, though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free trial is for the first five tickets sold. Reasonable charge hence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all these tools with which to promote and keep accounts straight for multiple productions lets me focus on the art and less so on the administration. As a single person operation this is essential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organiser
Philanthropy
What do you like best?

The site is assessible and easy to use. Customer service is good with knowledgeable professional representatives - and patient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far. I could wish for a facility to print name badges but this isn't as important as the advantages Ticket Tailor gives to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Low cost but not low quality. Ease of use. No difficulty in switching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teething trouble problems when I was unaccustomed to the site were quickly solved. The benefits are that the attendees money is instantly sent to our bank account - unlike the presvious event site which kept them after the event for around 10 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Intuitive design, easy to personalise and clear and enjoyable to use. Liked how straightforward it was to manage bookings, including refunds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be easier if the log-in page properly saved my details to speed up logging in. Also. it wasn't always easily apparent what additional services are on offer and how to access them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving the time we would have spent on selling tickets ourselves and also tracking sales much more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I like that fact that it is so easy to set up and use yet so versatile and helpful. I like that they don't charge per person but by month which saves a lot of money. I like that you can freeze the account when you are not holding any events to save your monthly fees and reactivate it anytime without losing records. I like that I can send a broadcast email to the people who register without leaving the platform or download the registration list and email them from my own email service provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything is working well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it without hesitation since it has great flexibility, low cost and is user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to automate registration for seminars and checkin so that I don't have to worry about it. It saves me time, money and stress Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Development and Outreach Director
What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up, even for a novice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Manual download of information was cumbersome for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works for a small event, might be a bit tough to manage a larger group without upgrading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

this is a simple, in-expensive method for selling registrations to a small conference Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Parenting Coach
What do you like best?

Easy to use. Efficient processing of money coming in. Safe for clients. Great features like choosing different coloured buttons for your buy tickets large button which stands out. Great advice on their website. Cheaper than competitors. I highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything yet that I don't like about ticket tailor. There are some advanced features that I haven't got my head around yet but I am new to running a business and think they will be useful as I get more proficient at it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't go wrong with Ticket Tailor. It's a great product and cheaper than competitors for people to buy tickets on. Easy for all to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The buy tickets button makes it really easy for people just to click a big button and go straight to where you want them to buy your product. This is so much better than a small hyperlink that is hard to see on a mobile device and I think it has converted people from just looking at my product to actually buying which is the all important thing in business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

the best thing and unique part is that you can keep your own booking fee. That can add up to hundreds of pounds in extra revenue if you are selling well. The other great thing I love is that as you decide the booking fee yourself which i normally set at £1 on top of ticket price the booking fee is usually cheaper than other ticket outlets that charge a percentage and some also charge a transaction fee so you are actually saving the customers money as well as making more for yourself - its a win win situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of one thing i dislike but i always hope the ticket sellers are also helping advertising the shows afterall its in the best interest of all concerned Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Ticket Taylor for any promoter looking to sell tickets. The platform is very good and very easy to set up but the best thing and unique part is that you can keep your own booking fee. That can add up to hundreds of pounds in extra revenue if you are selling well. The other great thing I love is that as you decide the booking fee yourself which i normally set at £1 on top of ticket price the booking fee is usually cheaper than other ticket outlets that charge a percentage and some also charge a transaction fee so you are actually saving the customers money as well as making more for yourself - its a win win situation.

Theres simply nothing better out there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am making more revenue from ticket taylor that others i have tried and the customer is benefitting from cheaper booking fees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

A simple system to create events and track sales through the reports with a fantastic team of experts on hand to assist if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If including JPEG/PNG files in the event description (e.g. logos), it can be difficult to resize these unless the user is familiar with coding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A reasonably priced platform with discount provided for non-profit organisations, simple and effective for selling tickets with a great reporting system. Exceptional customer service provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If I ever have an issue with Ticket Tailor they have a helpful & friendly customer service team available to resolve the problem 24/7. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With TicketTailor, registration portals for events are effortless to create and look very professional. The customers' payment portal is user-friendly with an optional "donation" feature that we love, and the Tazotix smartphone app makes it a breeze for us to check in our attendees by scanning their barcode or finding them on the door list. We highly recommend TicketTailor for any small business or not-for-profit who wish to keep their running costs low. It is simply the best we have found! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be very useful from the customer perspective if bank transfer services such as POLi Pay could be included in the payment options in New Zealand. Many of our users do not have Visa Debit or credit cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of our events have a limited attendee capacity -- TicketTailor allows us to regulate numbers.

We used to run into the problem of people registering for events but not turning up -- TicketTailor helps us protect ourselves by getting payment up front, so that we don't run into financial difficulty if the person doesn't come on the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MBA Career Coach
Internet
What do you like best?

The intuitive and easy to understand UX of Ticket Tailor, the competitive pricing vs. Eventbrite, the plethora of features that make it easy to have ticket setup, booking, management, and ticket checking all in one, and the ability to receive payments promptly has been a game changer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The text editors for the order confirmation page and email can be made more intuitive with WYSIWYG features needing some rework. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. You will be glad you did. It's worth your time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to take ticket bookings for our events across the country, and setting up and using Ticket Tailor with Facebook events has been a breeze. The pricing is right, the features are all inclusive, the system works flawlessly, and we had great ticket sales without glitches in all events. Looking forward to using it for more events this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

We've been using TicketTailor for our small business for nearly a year now and have found it fantastic! Really flexible, easy-to-use and fair fees - makes selling tickets to all our events a dream! Thanks team Ticket-Tailor! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've not found any issues really. It would be fantastic is there was an option for more than 5 events that didn't jump to 25 events as we generally have around 10 events live at any one time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely - we've recommended it to many businesses we work with who've taken it on! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resolved our issues where we were paying high margins to ticket-selling websites, and also not receiving the funds until after the events took place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.