teamdeck

4.0

Teamdeck is an employee-focused complete resource management solution for agencies and software houses.

Work for teamdeck?

Learning about teamdeck?

teamdeck Reviews

Ask teamdeck a Question
Showing 1 teamdeck review
teamdeck review by Dave E.
Dave E.

"Excellent Resource Management Tool"

What do you like best?

This software is very easy to use and it's simple to start. It includes time tracking and resource scheduling. I used it on a small internal project and found it a great solution. It has a great UI and it flows nicely. I really like the simplicity to this software. it is straight forward and and easy to use. There are great features but to much to distract from the main goal of the software. The dashboard view is nice and the reports are helpful. It is very easy to keep track of holiday and vacations. Although I did not use it much I think the ability to create custom fields will be a useful tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see if they can have thee system notify to a company email. When someone requests a day off it would be great to receive a notification in a company email. Also, I not find a mobile app and I think that would be helpful since I am out of the office quite a bit. I would like to see in the future and area for performance appraisals I would also like an area for notes on individual team members. One other area of improvement is the pages are a little slow in loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great software to consider for managing a project.

I used this for a small internal project where I wanted to track hours separately.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about teamdeck

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Learning about teamdeck?

* We monitor all teamdeck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.