Survey Anyplace Reviews & Product Details

Survey Anyplace Overview

What is Survey Anyplace?

Tired of boring questionnaires? So are we... Discover why companies like Capgemini, Eneco, Accor Hotels, as well as many midsize consulting companies and agencies use Survey Anyplace to create fun and interactive surveys, assessments, and quizzes. The kind that allows you to engage with your audience and leaves room for your own brand identity or personality. And you get more and better feedback via email, variable end screens or via an auto-generated PDF report based on each respondent's answers.

Survey Anyplace Details
English, French, Dutch

Survey Anyplace is software used to make entertaining, interactive and mobile quizzes and surveys.

We focus on creating engaging surveys that are fun to take.

Survey Anyplace
2012
Antwerp, Belgium
@surveyanyplace

Survey Anyplace Screenshots

Survey Anyplace Reviews

Showing 77 Survey Anyplace reviews
Already have Survey Anyplace?
What do you like best?

We have used Survey Any Place since March. The platform has been amazing for our business and our main way of generating leads. I firmly believe that this has been responsible for the huge growth we have seen this year as well as our other marketing activities.

Support is also available whether it is a small question or a bigger query with quick response times (under half an hour some of the time!). Seppe, Vincent and Mark have all been amazing. Seppe has helped a lot with setting up our white label as we have limited IT experience on that level and don't get the IT jargon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything! They seems to be constantly adding new features so maybe more direct emails about this to existing clients? This may just be me missing emails though or not going in to my inbox! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform is slick and looks professional...which is great if you are a start up company and don't have the expertise/resources to try and design something like this yourself! A huge benefit.

No problems with Survey any place currently! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility and the number of applications for this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The branding option is not included in the pro subscription. The option for that is out of my budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I did a lot of research before I chose Survey Anyplace and this platform is head and shoulders above the rest for presentation and flexibility. I don't have heavy use for any option (quizzes, self-assessment tests, feedback forms) but when I do use those tools I want them to look really professional to reflect my brand. The presentation, reports and design options are perfect for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

We were looking for the best platform to carry out an inbound prospect survey and, to be honest, this was the only tool that had the capabilities we needed. It's pretty easy to set up and does everything we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's only a small gripe, but the interface can seem a little confusing sometimes. It's easy to lose where you are when you're doing anything more complex that a simple survey. That said, it's got lots of features and possibilities, so perhaps it's a necessary payoff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely one of the best tools out there and probably the best value for money overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to generate inbound leads through an attractive and usage survey assessment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

Had a fantastic experience with the tool. The Enterprise plan services are quite balanced and useful. The sales team member Vincent was extremely professional in his approach, was extremely thorough in his product knowledge. Though we were in different time zones, the SA team was extremely responsive. The platform interface is extremely professional and self explanatory. I was able to set up my survey in about 2-3 hours end to end with excellent help from the self-help resources on their website. Some advanced queries were cleared by Seppe and Vincent on call. End to end, we had a seamless user experience. I look forward to using their services consistently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A minor thing, but it can make it better. If a user selects a wrong answer, during review answers, both the wrong and right answers have a X mark against them (though right answer is highlighted in Green and wrong one in red colour). Its a little confusing. One should be a X and other should be a Tick mark for better aesthetics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a scalable browser based survey for approx 3000 people to check their awareness on some functional topics. And at the end, we wanted the individuals to get personal scores on the 4 tiers we had set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have the Enterprise membership and I have been using it daily for nearly 6 months. Designing questionnaires, writing formulas, creating outcomes have all been very easy and intuitive. I will soon upgrade my account and try the personalized reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I am generally very happy with my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A number of tests that have been administered using paper/pen are now up online thanks to Survey Anyplace, accessed through a personalized link or QR code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use. pleasant UX and pretty straight forward to implement the functionality which you require. there is a large amount of functionality and the customer service support is the best I have received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced functionality can be a little more complicated to understand. There were some, not many, bugs in the system, however these were rectified quickly from the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using a survey tool for a marketing campaign we planned and rolled out across our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Survey Anyplace allows you to create a wide range of surveys, forms, etc with custom formulas. What we love the best is the level of customer support when we need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The formulas can be tricky and the user interface is not super friendly for the layperson. But again, the customer support is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to provide online strategic assessment services in a way that allows us to reach more customers and provide services quicker and more cost-effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The software is very intuitive to use and powerful functionality. I also found their customer support very helpful as responsive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since the company is based in Europe, the LIVE support hours don’t line up great with the USA time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool, I highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very creative content tool to engage with your target audience and provide a user with unique value on the custom PDF report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their service is truly outstanding which combined with the tool's flexibility makes it a great solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this tool except it would be nice to have a multi-user feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you expect to need support for special requirements SA is the choice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to run a personality tests which was easy thanks their help and willingness to find creative solutions as our survey is quite unique Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager & Project Manager (PMO) at Innovation Lab
What do you like best?

I highly recommend Survey Anyplace. I use it in several projects, from user surveys, evaluations and even testing for new business models. The service is always very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price, especially now with the conversion into dollars to Brazilian Reais Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it in several projects, from user surveys, evaluations and even testing for new business models Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer service and help building our (pretty complicated) assessment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform runs slowly if your assessment has a lot of questions (ours has over 80). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are exploring an entirely new revenue vertical and incorporating surveying into our existing offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Report R was easy to learn, and with the fantastic support of the service team, I was up and running with my first quiz in a day. There are many options for different question types and graphics, so the tool is versatile. For those who are already familiar with other research tools, Survey Anyplace is a breeze! Our clients are thrilled that a short 5-question quiz can engage audiences for almost 2 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use the intro page in an ad unit, and would like to see more customization options for the intro page separate from the rest of the quiz.

Would be helpful to add more documentation with videos as well, and more example use cases from other clients would be a plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The quizzes provide snippets of educational B2B content by providing quiz scores as well as the correct answers to the questions, and then redirect our readers to clients' web sites and thought leadership content "to learn more" at the end of the quiz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EVP Product Development & Innovation
What do you like best?

The best thing we like about this app is the ability to customize with our own branding in a variety of ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the conditional logic for programming a bit difficult but no show stopper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Survey Anyplace to reinforce compliance training and online promotions for a variety of our client's brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Survey Anyplace provides our local non-profit with many ways to brand and personalize our survey instruments. That's important to our public image. I've found customer service to be superb and fast. The features are plentiful, flexible and fun! I used the "slot machine" feature at the end of a survey at a national convention to see if survey participants won a free pair of sunglasses. They loved it! We've stopped subscriptions to all other competing online survey companies in favor of Survey Anyplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This instrument can be a little more complicated than a basic survey tool. Question logic, in particular, really needs to be worked out in advance and it's unfortunate that question logic rules don't intuitively update if design changes are made (questions added or subtracted after question logic has been applied.) I also experience an occasional bug when the tool is attempting to save changes to a survey. It sometimes hangs up and never completes the save process. These are certainly not deal breakers for us though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Affordable branding and recognition are important to us and Survey Anyplace makes that easy. Being able to use the instruments across a variety of devices has helped us administer surveys in large and small venues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intuitive and very easy to use, allows you to design online surveys in a fast and simple way, which helps you to know and obtain data from potential customers in a fast and simple way, obtaining information through simple questionnaires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any negative aspect of this tool to be useful and effective when using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Is an easy to use and manage tool that gives you the ability to create simple online questionnaires and obtain information from potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Sales Manager- Middle East Gulf Region
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, it is not only real time but also cost effective. Moreover, it has a lot of tools for customization which is an advantage. The best part is excellent customer service: the response is prompt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Formula features are only available in enterprise package Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Surveyanyplace for surveys and now as a mini CRM tool for sales team. Very effective tool to analyze responses too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has a lot of tools which allows you to customize and make any change you want to. It also has many options and ways to create your survey, providing a positive experience for the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn’t find a single thing that I disliked about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m using it for a research in my university, in Brazil. It was the only website that I’ve found that has the tools that I was looking for. SurveyAnyplace has a clean and intuitive survey-maker, that helps a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning Solutions Specialist
Retail
What do you like best?

I used Survey Anyplace to build a learning campaign. It was interactive, personalised, automated a lot of functions I normally have to do manually and looked AWESOME. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I didn't like about Survey Anyplace. I had a couple of recommendations for features and the dev team built them within a couple of weeks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Survey Anyplace has made our learning campaign dev time much shorter, with a lot less to-ing an fro-ing with stakeholders. Getting feedback from stakeholders is MUCH easier. The impact on our audience (who are using the platform to learn products that they then sell to customers) has been extraordinary. So far, we've seen an increase in the number of sales and a clear increase on Net Promoter Score from our customers on those products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communities Pastor
What do you like best?

Was impressed with the high degree of customization available, we were able to use this to achieve a custom solution that would have taken a ton of time and resources to develop on our own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were formula features we would have liked to use that were only available in the enterprise package and couldn't justify the extra monthly charge for just those features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Was able to create an assessment that led to multiple outcomes/pathways in an effort to drive next steps in a personal growth process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm an online marketer and my quizzes allow me to gather valuable information about prospects while delivering helpful content that is directly suited for them. You can assign values to different answers to deliver a weighted score, and then have quiz-takers redirected to a page on your website based on their result, it doesn't get much better than that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could definitely be better, it's difficult to find the results for specific respondents. I worked around this by using Zapier to deliver the important results directly to the contact record in my CRM and I can run reports from that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everything is pretty straight forward. Something I like this that you don't have to "figure out the math" for your outcomes. I asked questions that I ask during consultations, and from experience I know what answers point to what problems in their marketing. With this tool you don't have to assign a number value like with other quizzes, you can assign the actual outcome to the question... meaning that the prospects answers work almost more like a voting system. The more answers they have that are linked to a certain outcome, their score for that outcome goes up. This made creating the quiz so much easier than "if their score is between 1-20" then their outcome is x. I hope this makes sense! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quizzes are known to be great lead generating tools, and with their features I can not only generate leads much easier, I am also gathering valuable information about their needs, and tailoring my follow up to the exact problems they are experiencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It does particularly well if you want to turn surveys into a marketing tool. The ability to assign scoring to results from each question presents some amazing opportunities for lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could import data from a previous survey software provider so that all data is in one place. It's also not the cheapest provider out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It does a great job turning a survey into a lead generation tool. We've generated more prospects because of SurveyAnyPlace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to have all questionnaire data automatically generate in PDF format, downloadable to the user, in a nicely styled and well-formatted template. Not only does this provide value to the user, but removes a manual process from our business operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot search for responses by customer name. If at any time I need to go into the back-end and download a PDF of results for a customer, by default I need to look at the time and date stamp of when the survey was completed and submitted. Not sure if this is something that can be changed in the default view... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very good all-in-one solution. Providing you have a way the survey can monetize a product or service offering, or, there is an indirect value proposition through the automation of multiple tasks, then Survey Anyplace is a wise choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to use a few separate programs to achieve the same result and relied on manual input and macro to merge data from an Excel template. This process was clunky and relied on us manually retrieving the survey data and merging with Excel. Survey Anyplace has eliminated this manual process and simplified our offering to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Being able to create a really simple survey that looks great and has all the features I needed was so refreshing.

There are so many of these tools out there, but I was lucky to land on this one. Being able to make really quick changes and test them in seconds was fantastic, adding a new background, again and again as the creatives change their minds, take out a sentence because the legal folks did the same. All done in moments.

The addition of the coding section is really powerful allowing you to add quite complex logic into your surveys. I had a few challenges with question format and using the logic section I was able to create exactly the question/response combination the client was looking for. Took a moment to get my head around it, but then it was really simple and intuitive.

Then the final clincher, the client called through a last minute change whilst the show in the US was open, no problem, made the change on the train in the UK on the way home - texted them to 'try it now'.....boom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The templates could do with more flexibility in the layouts, not very many options to keep the creatives happy. I found I was having to make excuses for the limitation of the platform rather than being to give good alternatives. Wasn't the biggest problem, but it would have been nice to have more options open to me, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice would certainly be, give it a go. If you have a clear idea in mind, I think you'll find you can achieve it easily with Survey Anyplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booth surveys, held by hosts/hostesses to get instant feedback and opt ins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transportation Engineer
Civil Engineering
What do you like best?

The learning curve in SurveyAnyplace is so fast. Actually, I was able to finish my survey from the first time. What is more exciting is that you can write your own CS code and customize the questions, add tables and etc.

The other thing I admire here is the easy to use question pooling option which was very beneficial for my survey.

The support team are responsive, and one of their representatives were kind enough to help me in his own weekend (time difference). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. I would love to see the CS option in a lower plan to be more affordable to more people.

2. I would also like to see more report exporting options like the wide format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using SurveyAnyPlace especially if question-pooling and questions logic is important for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently doing a complex conjoint survey to determine the acceptance of crowd-shipping. The initial results are still not conclusive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Gives more functions than many competitors. Good for 'serious research' and social media list building Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be easier and more attractive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering before and after learning data and collecting demographic data of respondents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.