SuccessWare21

3.4

SuccessWare21 offers a complete, fully integrated back office software and mobile field service solution specifically tailored to the needs of companies in the HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and roofing home service industries.

Work for SuccessWare21?

Learning about SuccessWare21?

SuccessWare21 Reviews

Showing 10 SuccessWare21 reviews
Jamie H.

"SuccessWare"

What do you like best?

I like that this database can house so much data for a large service company, but it definitely takes some training to get used to.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to remote access into this software because of my type of computer (Mac). We use this to help us schedule leadership between two companies, however one of our companies uses it on a daily basis to schedule their technicians and sales people.They love it and it is very functional for them.I however think it's typically hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SuccessWare is a great software for someone that needs hefty scheduling help! It is great for organization and time management. Our second company that actually uses it to it's full potential loves it! They have about 360 employees that use it on a daily basis to help them with time management and getting to customers in a timely manner.

For us, we've solved conflicts with scheduling with the owners. For our other company, it solves many problems! The reporting is fantastic!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SuccessWare21
Barry G.

""Great dispatch program"

What do you like best?

I like that this database can house such a great amount of information for a substantial administration organization, yet it unquestionably takes some preparation to get utilized to.Dispatch board, truly makes it pleasant to probably observe the calls and moving is simple

What do you dislike?

I detest that I need to remote access into this product as a result of my sort of PC (Mac). We utilize this to enable us to plan administration between two organizations, anyway one of our organizations utilizes it once a day to plan their experts and deals people.They cherish it and it is extremely utilitarian for them.I anyway believe it's regularly difficult to utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SuccessWare is an incredible programming for somebody that needs robust booking help! It is incredible for association and time the board. Our second organization that really utilizes it to it's maximum capacity adores it! They have around 360 workers that utilization it once a day to assist them with time the executives and getting to clients in an auspicious way.

We run our day by day call board, professional calendars, and dispatch work from SuccessWare21. We utilize the product in practically all parts of the field administration bit of our business. We likewise run our level rate pricebook from this software.For us, we've explained clashes with planning with the proprietors. For our other organization, it takes care of numerous issues! The revealing is fabulous!

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Gordon F.

"It is a good Software for someone who needs help for programming"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of colors and routing, can order and order, is easy to use when training new employees, the shipping panel makes it very pleasant to see calls, handle them comfortably and easily. These features make SuccessWare21 a very feasible and effective software

What do you dislike?

It is generally easy to use but I think it has limited support. The inventory is also a piece of evidence, it seems that it does not always go as we expect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It requires some training to get used to it although it is definitely good software for someone who needs help with programming. It is ideal for organizing and managing time because we cover other tasks at the same time

As we have been exploiting SuccessWare21's methods, we have been more successful with customer communication, this software makes it easier to move calls and reporting. The main problem we wanted to solve is a way to extract the reports, which we could not do with the previous software.

Brian P.

"Successware"

What do you like best?

Successware's dispatch board and integration of CRM and field service management is great. It is easy to use and to train new employees on.

What do you dislike?

The accounting aspects are not as robust or as easy to manage as I would like them to be. There is a lot of "making it work" that happens within the system. Inventory is also a trying piece that does not seem to always go as intended.

We run our daily call board, technician schedules, and dispatch function from SuccessWare21. We use the software in almost all aspects of the field service piece of our business. We also run our flat rate pricebook from this software.

"This software is subpar and gets the job done, with many inconveniences along the way."

What do you like best?

I like the different colors and the layout of routing. It allows me to easily route my techs to their respective locations.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no time stamp recording, or profile access recordings that force accountability for its users. This makes room for a lot of error and no single person to turn to for answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some of the value that service titan provides to their users is really making them a front runner. I suggest looking into some of the methods they are using.

We have discovered more ways to pull reports in SuccessWare and we are finding more success as we explore these methods. However, the reporting methods are also subpar and unnecessarily difficult to produce.

Tim W.

"Hidden Gems"

What do you like best?

I like how Successware can sort and create Purchase Orders for you.

What do you dislike?

There are many times where I will be working on a project on Successware and it will just close on me. There are many glitches.

Inventory management.

"Success "

What do you like best?

I love this product I think other companies should give this a try and see how their employees like it

What do you dislike?

I haven’t really found anything I don’t like yet I have just started using it and so far I have no complaints

So far I haven’t gotten that far but it seems to be working for my boss but I do like it so far

User in Consumer Services

"Good dispatch program but outdated technology "

What do you like best?

Dispatch board, really makes it nice to be able to see the calls and maneuvering is easy

What do you dislike?

The support..... a lot of issues and very limited support. Likes to blame other factors.

Great dispatching, makes it easier to move calls around

IR
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Manger"

What do you like best?

I love what i do customers and the feed bavk on how we can make it better

What do you dislike?

Bad reviews and people who l 8ke to steal and make hard gor people

Health and 401 k plane

User in Consumer Services

"Can use some imporvement"

What do you like best?

ordering material on this software is really simple

What do you dislike?

Serial number tracking is clunky and difficult could really use some improving

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure to real the help section when learning

inventory management

Learning about SuccessWare21?

* We monitor all SuccessWare21 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.