stratustime Reviews & Product Details

What is stratustime?

stratustime, nettime solutions’ premiere cloud-based time and attendance software, provides managers with advanced KPI tracking, customizable charts to analyze labor data, an intuitive visual scheduler, customizable dashboard, built-in help and configuration tools and a mobile interface, as well as an employee self-service dashboard and advanced accrual tracking.

stratustime Screenshots

stratustime Reviews

1-14 of 14 total stratustime reviews

stratustime Reviews

1-14 of 14 total stratustime reviews

"Good, simple, web punching system"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, the option to export data is great (if you want to analyze your hours), you can review charts that organize your hours worked effectively. You can see your shift duration clearly, and also you can request PTO with a simple click. You can also see your PTO balance as to how many hours you can still request off. There is also the web punch option, great to keep track of employee's times. It is great that it shows your shift durations.

What do you dislike?

I think it could get a more modern design, but overall it works really well. The overall design looks a bit outdated, but it is really clear and easy to follow, so it doesn't hinder any capabilities. Some of the images are a bit childish, from a design standpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very straightforward, works well with iPad to clock in. It is easy to go in and check your hours, and export historical data. I use it every day to clock in and out and it always records time accurately.

Clock in, clock out, request time off, see daily hours. It also records meal times and break times. We use it in the warehouse and it works really well for everyone. It is easy to login and works really well with our iPad. Great tool for companies that need to keep track of their employee's hours. I would highly recommend this kind of solution.

UE

"I don't love the paychex/stratustime clock in/out"

What do you like best?

While there are some downsides, I do like that visually it is easy to read and figure out

What do you dislike?

I don't like how complicated it is to do things. When you hover over the clock in/out buttons, they get larger and you end up clicking on the wrong things so I have pressed clock out when I was trying to clock in many times. Also the request time off is very confusing, you have to average out your hours for each day rather than just request 8 hours on Mon and 6 hours Tues, you have to make the average 7 hours per day.

For the business, clocking in/out and requesting time off are the main uses for this product.

UE

"Easy to use, simple UI, and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Nettime Solutions offers a fantastic and very user-friendly interface. It's so simple that anyone should be able to use it without issue. Clock in/out and breaks are recorded accurately and time-off requests and records of PTO, sick, and vacation time are easy to find and keep track of.

What do you dislike?

Nettime has come a long way and before the interface wasn't the best. The only gripe I have is when it comes to the mobile version. It's kinda difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used various pieces of software for keeping track of employee punches and breaks and Nettime has become of the better ones just for it's quick and user-friendly interface. I highly recommend it for any medium sized business.

Keeping track of employees hours and time-off is a breeze now. Logging breaks and meals is very intuitive. The requesting time off system is painless and easy to use.

"Adequate"

What do you like best?

It allows me to track my time and that's really about it.

What do you dislike?

The UX is terrible and buggy. The design looks like a GeoCities site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There has to be something better out there.

Stratustime is what we use for hourly employees and not only is it outdated from a design perspective, it often locks itself and it not intuitive. The benefit it offers, is simply the ability to track time.

Technology Development Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Product is good but customer service is not great. "

What do you like best?

The cloud-based solution is customizable easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is slow. Some representatives do not understand the limitations of the product. Assistance can be hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you build a great relationship with your representative. Service can be lacking when help is needed.

Timekeeping across many cost centers.

HR Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"JUst implemented"

What do you like best?

We recently moved from an in-house built system to stratustime and though there are challenges with any new system adoption, we like the overall ease of use and the ability to submit and approve time from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

While they have a mobile website, they do not have an app for smartphone, which would be really helpful. It can also be difficult to correct people's time when it's entered incorrectly

We had an in house built system that was online but required you to print your timesheet and get it signed (no online approvals). This system has allowed us to be completely online and take out the manual approval piece, which would often hold up our processes.

UP

"Easy to use, accurate hour tracking"

What do you like best?

I'm a user of this product, and find it simple to request my time off, manage my sick/vacation hours, and update my personal information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to log into the product without always having to input the Client ID every single time. I have to have the number written down somewhere otherwise I can't remember it and then can't log in.

We use StratusTime to track hourly employees' daily/weekly hours, vacation, and sick time. We also use it for salaried employees as well to track the same things. I like getting to easily request time off without having to reach out to my bosses or office manager, especially on days I'm really ill.

Owner

"I am very pleased with Stratus Nettime solutions as it is very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Stratus Nettime is very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Technical issues that happened very often over a short period of time. I was unable to log in several times and my hours have not been recorded several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend.

I am doing Global support customer service and I am dealing with web site issues. I am also explaining to our customers on how to use our web site and explaining our service.

Director of Global Support
Hospitality

"Takes time to set up and train your team but once it's set up it makes a difference"

What do you like best?

this tool has a lot of options and it can be customized, it's easy for end users but you need to invest some time train them

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be really complicated to make some changes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to prepare yourself and your team and use their support as much as possible during implementation process, also try to include more people into training, seems simple but for admins it can be a complicated

we have a large team, virtual offices, people working from home....it was hard to track their working hours and tasks. Stratustime offers great tracking methods and reporting, budgeting became much easier

Vice President, Human Resources & Administration

"Stratustime is the best time and attendance tracking system I've every used."

What do you like best?

I love the web based product, east of use and limitations you can put on area for clocking in and out and the manager allocations. PTO tracking is no longer a nightmare for us and is very accurate even with a complex PTO system.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more onsite training classes versus the video training.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a thorough implementation before rolling out and don't hurry!

Meeting the FLSA requirements. Tracking attendance and paying correctly.

"Work hours"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to clock in and keep track on how many hours I have done so far.

What do you dislike?

The double punch rule. Sometimes I do need to clock out from one job and clock in to another within 5 minutes but the double punch does not allow that in such a short period.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does require a day or so to get around it but then it works great and it is easy to use.

We use this only to keep track on the hours done.

UN

"Sr. Specialist, Global Talent Aquisition"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use and does not require a lot of training.

What do you dislike?

I'm satisfied but I have heard it can be complicated for employees who need to charge their time to multiple departments or projects.

Timekeeping system -- efficient system that is easy to use

Marketing Specialist
Entertainment

"Really straight forward and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to request time off.

What do you dislike?

The view does not always change based on the size of my browser.

I believe the company switched to get away from the honor system with hourly employees, However, with actually clocking in I have found that more employees are making overtime.

"Easy ro use and straightforward."

What do you like best?

It is a simple tool and it is easy to monitor the data entered in time sheet.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no dislikes that are worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None at this time.

As an international online company NetTime enables us to make sure we have all info in one place.

stratustime Features

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Time Tracking Category
Do you work for stratustime?