stensul Reviews & Product Details

What is stensul?

The stensul platform enables non-technical marketers to create fully responsive, on-brand emails in minutes—without a designer, developer or agency. We don't send emails, we sit in front of (and integrate with) your current ESP.

stensul Profile Details

stensul Reviews

1-10 of 10 total stensul reviews

stensul Reviews

1-10 of 10 total stensul reviews

"Great tool, streamlined our email creation and deployment process"

What do you like best?

There are so many great things to say! It was super easy to use, right from the get-go. Our Customer Service Rep and the support team are amazing; they are super prompt with help whenever we need it. Best of all, this has eliminated the need for a designer to handle our "standard" type emails. We still use the design team for one-off, special emails that don't fit our standard format, but for our general emails I am able to do everything from creation to deployment myself, which is a great time saver.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything big I can think of. My only real wish is for an "undo" button; sometimes I delete something by accident and there is no way to quickly fix that type of mistake.

We are an email team of two people, and we have one designer who can code our emails for us, but he is not exclusively working on email. We ran into issues where our projects were pushed to the back burner when other needs seemed more pressing, so it was difficult to get things created for us quickly. Also, our approval process for emails is complicated depending on the products we are advertising, and the adjustments requested can be plentiful. We used to have to wait days at a time for our designer to make small tweaks so we could re-submit items.

Now, I can build an email mock myself in minutes, and it gets coded at the same time. Changes requested? No problem - give me another 5 minutes to make them and get a new mock out. Plus it seamlessly integrates with Responsys, which is a dream. It has been a true game-changer for me at work.

Growth Marketing (Contractor)

"Stensul is extremely user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Stensul is a very user friendly program that allows me to easily draft, modify and execute a custom email. The interface is simple, clean, easy to navigate and quick considering the functions it offers. PS - it generates CODE in seconds. That's pretty awesome for us non-coders.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes are minimal. Any time I've had issues the account team has been very responsive and quick to remedy any issues I've encountered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple email building and coding solution for your everyday needs, this is a worthwhile product.

Stensul minimizes the need to have an agency or a designer craft every email and then pay for someone to code on top of that...which also has an effect on timing overall. Less expensive/less time.

AE
(10,001+ employees)

"Great all in one solution for all your Email Marketing needs!"

What do you like best?

Stensul provides a platform that uniquely creates newsletters based on your custom templates. In less than 5 minutes, you can have a dynamic newsletter ready for deployment. We've saved countless hours on this system, and increased frequency to deliver the most up to date information via email in real time!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about Stensul. The only suggestion i would make is to include more dynamic modules from a service such as LiveClicker.

Takes no HTML experience at all to build a newsletter. Editors have the ability to create the newsletters on the fly. We save time and money.

"Awesome for quick turnaround"

What do you like best?

Stensul removes the litmus step of our email production process, which gives back more time and helps with quicker turnaround.

What do you dislike?

Stensul adds a lot of value to the email production process, but the one trade-off is the ability to make certain formatting updates. However, it's easy to make quick updates by manipulating the code in your ESP platform or work directly with the Stensul team to make updates to your account.

Quicker turnaround for high volume last minute requests

Senior Customer Communications Manager
Internet

"Best tool for email creation to date "

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily build html for email...on brand and responsive

What do you dislike?

That I need to rely on developers to modify modules

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to scale email production and don't have time to tweak code - look no further

Production Capacity & reduce time to inbox. No longer need coders on staff

UA
(10,001+ employees)

"We use stensul to quickly create custom email templates that are on-brand and mobile responsive."

What do you like best?

Ease of use: We can quickly and easily create an email by combining various pre-defined modules in a simple drag and drop interface.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any features of their tool that I dislike.

We use stensul to quickly create email templates for various campaigns. As a result, we've been able to reduce agency costs for custom email development.

Data Operations Specialist
Internet

"Saved our Company $$$$$$$"

What do you like best?

Streamline and coordination. The teams are communicating faster which allows us to save Time to Focus on the quality of work we’re putting out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I would like to see what changes are to come, if any.

Communication between cross functional teams

AI

"Excellent email tool for company wide marketing training!"

What do you like best?

The customization and ease of usability within the platform is certainly Stensul's best quality.

What do you dislike?

The inability to leave comments in the application is something that could be improved on so that feedback doesn't have to be done outside of the tool. However, I hear this feature is on the way!

Providing a wide range of cross functional teams within our organization the ability to create creative-approved, high-quality emails so that we can broaden our range of communication to our users.

Marketing Operations

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

Helps create emails much easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

Would be awesome to have landing pages in the future!

We were able to reduce email production time by a significant amount.

"Stensul Review"

What do you like best?

So much time has been saved for the company

What do you dislike?

We do wish landing pages could be created

With Stensul we are literally saving so much time and it is also great because design wise it holds true to whatever the creative team creates and responds very well with Marketto which is super important when it comes to our business.

stensul User Ratings

7.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Other Email Category
Do you work for stensul?

stensul Categories on G2