Designed from the ground up to improve engagement, productivity, and efficiency across your entire organization. Sparkwork provides your workforce with the ability to communicate, learn and collaborate from any device, anywhere.
- The learning and communication modules work seamlessly together for higher user engagement
- Quick yet robust way to create, share and target content
- Versatile gamification features - badges, stickers, points, leaderboard
- Very user-friendly interface both on the admin and employee sides
What do you dislike?
- They don't have the mobile app for the admins yet. In order to create courses and content, you need to use the web app
- The user administration at scale manually can be improved. However, they do provide user import integrations.
Recommendations to others considering the product
If you are looking for an easy learning and communication software - Sparkwork is the go to platform. Sparkwork's mobile app ensures even those employees that are in the office can also be connected. Sparkwork makes creating, sharing and monitoring content consumption very easy. You are able to track - which communication & training are working and share the best practices with the entire organization.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Prior to Sparkwork, we were using third parties to create training content but creating content is super-easy and we don't use third parties for creating content any more. Our employees were using our home grown intranet to find documents & forms and for communication - now they use Sparkwork. Sparkwork has become a content hub - where everything is organized and easy to find. I love their workflow feature - it essentially makes my job easier, I don't need to remember if employees are going through the right content at the right time. Sparkwork does that for me.
* We monitor all Sparkwork reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.