Social Report

Social media management and reporting solution that helps make the most of your social media.

Work for Social Report?

Learning about Social Report?

Social Report Reviews

Ask Social Report a Question
Showing 243 Social Report reviews
Kelechi Alan E.

"The Ideal Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Social Report is the best social media management tool because of its high level of social listening and reports. These aspects help to make the analysis of social media networks much more efficient and easy to manage simultaneously.

Another aspect that I like are the monthly reports, which are sent to the clients or company itself or via email. These reports show work done during a specific time, so it is really useful for the company to see the results it has obtained, how to improve or change and also where it has obtained more profitability.

Reports sent to the client are equally a thing of beauty as he can see all the work that has been done, with a lot of details as well as areas he has worked on.

What do you dislike?

The additional features implemented through new updates are not adequately specified or explained. I think that this could be improved by adding a new explanation in each function introduced in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to companies that use different social networks to carry out campaigns. Getting information about brands, companies and industries is made easier with Social Report.

With Social Report, I am able to easily schedule future publications and posts. It is also very easy to leave posts and publish them at any time or period and in any specified manner. This eliminates unneccessary wastage of time in posting or publishing manually one at a time.

Social Report also to gives us necessary information about a specific brand, keywords and the target I want to achieve. These extra aids make it possible for me to make more adapted publications and posts.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Social Report
Kevin H.

"Program and adapt your campaigns in social networks"

What do you like best?

I would highlight its high level and development in publication calendars, social listening and high level reports. These three aspects help to make the analysis of social networks much more efficient.

Another aspect that I should highlight are the monthly reports, which are sent via email or to the company itself or to the clients. These reports show all the work that has been done during a specific time, so it is really useful for the company to see what results it has obtained, what it should improve or change and also where it has obtained more profitability and on the other hand, when they are sent to the client, he can see all the work that has been done, with many details, so that he can see in which areas he has worked.

What do you dislike?

The additional features that they implement through new updates do not clearly specify them. When a novelty appears within the system you have to test it and review it on your own, to know what change they have introduced and what function they perform that new tool. I think that this could be improved if they added a new explanation in each function or new addition that they introduce in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Obtaining information about brands, companies and industries is something that SocialReport can help. Also see the results reports and schedule publications allows you to get more profitability in your campaigns and those of your customers. I recommend it to companies that use different social networks to carry out campaigns.

We can easily schedule future publications, it is very easy to leave publications and publish them when you want and the way you have chosen, this allows us not to waste time doing everything manually. In addition, these publications can be previewed in detail before they are published, so that they can be better configured or added before they are scheduled.

SocialReport has also managed to get us more information about a specific brand, about the keywords and the target we want to achieve. These extra aids make it possible for us to make more adapted publications.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Micah G.

"Best Social Mining, Listening & Publishing Tool Available"

What do you like best?

I've spent the last 90 days reviewing the top Social Platforms and so glad I found Social Report. The ease of use of the platform is the most helpful selling feature, I was up and fully white labeled in a day. Search Agents are the best in class. Publishing and Linking Social Profiles are quick and effortless.

What do you dislike?

An individual one on one was not super easy although they respond almost instantly to chat. I probably will need to get more search agents soon and profiles which will be an additional cost but should make financial sense. Not much so for a client with 400 dealers who wants to publish.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can't say enough things about Social Report. Our White Label was set up in a day. The Social Search is on point and does not charge per mention allowing us to do a better job with our clients without the fear running up thousands of dollars of charges for a keyword term that doesn't relate. Social Publishing is actually fun again and a breeze to use. It is easy to customize reports in excel or pdf and automate to clients. I would recommend Social Report to any and every brand, small or large business and definitly agencies.

Most companies charge per mention or result as Social Report is unlimited search results so you are really free to explore customer sentiment with keyword phrases. Social Lead Mining is our top priority in 2019.

Kelly H.

"Easy & Convenient"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar set-up and that the team helps with content generation. So easy to go through and pick and choose what I want to utilize. From there I can schedule it to post for weeks or months at a time. A true set it and forget it system. Such a time saver!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there's content that's not relevant to my area, but for the most part it works very well for us and we can replace regional specific content with something for our state.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. If you don't want to use the content provided, it's easy to delete or reschedule it. I do that occasionally, but most often I go with their suggestions and ideas. I would recommend that you take a quick look at articles that are provided within the content. There have been a few that I ended up not using because they promoted a different company and didn't serve our best interest.

It helps tremendously with time management! I no longer have to search for hours for social media content. I used to spend multiple hours a week on social media, now, I can set it and forget it adding only when something timely happens.

George L.

"Great App"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to be able to queue up so much content over lots of different channels. It is great that you can have evergreen posts so that if you have a busy day and don't get a chance to post, the app will look after it all for you. The calendar gives you a really easy way to view what you have scheduled as well as showing you what has failed to post. The reporting is also great, very clear and easy to use - provides you with so much information to help make decisions around what you post. The suggested past times based on this is also great and has defiantly helped reach more people.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you cannot do multiple image posts for instagram, only facebook. If you could do that it would make things a lot easier as it would mean I wouldn't have to do multiple posts for instagram.

I think it could also be a little cheaper - it is a great product but not quite worth the amount is costs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is like Hootsuite but provides so much more information surrounding analytics. It is also easier to queue up posts

Organic growth has been the main ting we have seen, over the 6 months we have had the app we have grown on all social channels by around 300% which is fantastic when it comes to raising awareness around what we do as an organisation

April H.

"Great value for spend + awesome features"

What do you like best?

Social Report offers a great value for monthly cost. I'm able to do things other platforms charge additional fees for, plus the analytics are incredibly detailed. I often keep Social Report on tap for clients who choose other platforms just to offer additional analytics.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the appearance can come across as dated. This doesn't impact its effectiveness by any means, but sometimes can interfere with client opinions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great software for teams without being nitpicked for every little feature. If you need a place to host all clients and be able to do pretty much anything on social, this is the software for you, especially if you're a small business looking to get the most bang for your buck. It's not flashy, it's simple BUT effective and useful.

I'm able to add unlimited profiles, including those I just want to monitor. This creates a great hub for my office/employees to access all clients without having to log in and out for different systems/softwares. The benefits just keep popping up - from stock photos to design aspects to scheduling and engagement, I love it!

Laura P.

"Functional (sometimes) and innovative but ugly."

What do you like best?

-It has plenty of cool features (some we don't even get to use at my agency)

-Is the only platform that allows us the quantity of projects + users we need.

-Very effective to never mistake a client's post for another :P

What do you dislike?

-In general, the interface is not very easy or pretty to use, when compared to other platforms.

-A lot of bugs and errors in the most simple and fundamental functions. Which makes you doubt about using more advanced features:

1. Can't upload swipes

2. Sometimes videos just don't get posted (the most common error message is the video is too big, but it happens with small videos as well. So. Bug.)

3. Time zone will mess with some of your posts if you don't triple check

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If they can fix all the bugs and maybe step up their design, it'd be a great solution.

Reports are the main reason why we're still paying for Social Report

Valerie T.

"Great, full-featured social media management tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to create "Projects" to group social media accounts into makes it easy for me to manage client accounts as well as my own without any confusion about which account I'm currently working on.

What do you dislike?

As with any tool, there are a few little quibbles here and there. One thing - I wish the Pinterest posting was more robust and allowed me to choose more than one board when posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommended for anyone managing more than one entity (i.e., managing social media for clients or if you have more than one company of your own)

Social Report offers a lot of bang for your buck. It allows me to manage all of my social media in one place and provides good analytics on all of them. It also allows me to easily manage social media for my clients.

Kendra B.

"Best platform — and we've tried most of them..."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Reporting is easy. Scheduling is simple. It allows us to do everything we need to do for many different clients and customize for each channel. They also get back to us when we have questions or feature requests.

What do you dislike?

The only feature we would like to see added is video scheduling thumbnail support. I'm sure it will be added soon though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are cheaper options, but make sure your choice is going to be able to keep up with your growth. Social Report offers us an expandable platform and all the features we could ask for and they are continuously adding features and capabilities.

We used to use many different methods to post for our clients. Now we have 1 central location for everything that both our team and clients can access, review and approve creatives.

Tamara (Tami) O.

"Finally a Social Media Management Software that works and has great analytics!"

What do you like best?

The analytics are amazing. I was having to use two or three different software programs to do what social report does. It is saving me so much time! We are able to coordinate posts for all of our clients much more efficiently. The accounts are able to be set up easily. The cost is very reasonable compared to other platforms. We had been using Hootsuite and tried several other platforms before finding this one. We are very happy with Social Report after using it for over a month now. We will be staying with them.

What do you dislike?

Not dislike, but could be improved - the cover for the analytics reports are not easy to configure. It would be nice to be able to have a feed view of pages. It would be nice if Instagram could get their act together with being able to let third-party apps connect. I am still having a little trouble getting a few accounts connected due to admin settings. Other than that, I am completely happy with this program. They are a great find!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. It will save you time and money if you manage more than a couple of accounts. It has made my life so much easier! I am loving this program.

Much easier for my staff to work as a team on social media posts. Much easier to manage posts and accounts and the analytics are a gift from heaven! lol

Keli L.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use, even if it's your first time logging on. It breaks down numbers so you can see everything at a glance.

I also really like the scheduling feature - makes social media management so easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you took away the 'new followers' number and only left the total number.

I wish it would post to instagram without a hassle.

Lately things haven't been posting to twitter as they used to. When I schedule a post it shows it should post to twitter and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, even though the account is connected.

We can track our money spent on advertising through social media. We can see which kind of posts are doing the best and when the best time to post them is.

Kelcey Z.

"Only 3 days in - already love it!"

What do you like best?

I just am in my trial phase of using the social report and already have recommended it to my colleagues and other friends I know working in social listening/analytics/community management. I have never used a tool that pulled in data from so many external sources and connects to your ads manager and ad campaigns. I work for an agency but have worked on the brand side as well. I have used a plethora of social tools including Salesforce SocialStudio, Sprinklr, Spredfast, Hootesuite, Sprout, Sysomos, and more. Although I really enjoy Spredfast and Sprinklr, they are just not in the budget we have at the moment. The socialreport seems like the absolute best option for the price that i have seen yet.

What do you dislike?

i have read other reviews that talk about difficulty uploading video, which would definitely be a downside if this is true. the layout is a little dated as some said, but then again, its not a huge con to me.

Social listening, and intelligence findings. Drawing insights from data that we were not able to pull from other sources.

Sierra L.

"Best deal out there!"

What do you like best?

As a social media manager, I've used my fair share of scheduling tools. Social Report takes everything I liked about different sites and combines it into one perfect package. The scheduling tools are the some of the most comprehensive I have come across with the ability to target to a specific audience and view analytics. I also love the option to view ROI, as that is something my clients often want. For all the bells and whistles Social Report offers, the price is extremely affordable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I hit a wall where post scheduling is continually unable to upload an image in my media library, but I'm assuming its just a bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the 30 day trial and give it at least 2 weeks - I think it far surpasses other platforms and others will too.

Social Report allows me to schedule out all my clients' posts across multiple platforms in one convenient place. Added bonuses include ROI and analytics

Matthew S.

"Very easy to use.. saves time and is very reasonably priced"

What do you like best?

Marketing is all about the metrics. I hate doing reports. Social Report had turned what was a full week long project into a task of a matter of a couple of hours.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isn't really anything I dislike. The biggest dislike was a bug that has since been resolved. I didn't like that when I opened a ticked for it, I was told it wasn't bug. It was a bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social Report is definitely ready for Prime Time. In the several months since I have been using it, it has grown and adding additional functionality.

The ability to create content groups is huge. Also integration with Google Business is key.. my last platform still does not integrate with GB. It is a main reason for the switch over to SR.

Jason Y.

"One of the better social media platforms I have experienced."

What do you like best?

1. Pricing if really competitive. Great rates and value, especially when compared to the features provided.

2. The platform feels very mature and well organized. Usually for social media platforms at this price point they feel less polished with less features, but it really feels like an enterprise level offering.

3. There's something for everyone here. Whether you're a company looking to just manage your social channels, or an agency with multiple clients, they scale really well for both.

4. The reporting and analytics are fantastic with Social Report. It was the reason I switched.

What do you dislike?

1. Wish they had a better preview option when creating posts so that you could actually see what everything looks like as it is on each channel.

2. I'd use brand, client or company instead of "project" for organizing different groups of social channels, or at least give the option of naming that how you'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are starting your agency or company this is the best platform I've seen in terms of value vs. features and you can't go wrong.

I use Social Report for my social media agency clients at this time. I've been happy with what I've seen so far as it provides me an affordable option as a start up to do so.

Isabella B.

"It is great"

What do you like best?

It has a monthly cost, to which it is affordable for me. Posting is simple. Managing is great. It allows for more than one social media account to post and manage. They are fast to reply when you need support. You can customize the channels easily. Also, it is very easy to set up a new channel. I like that even though it looks outdated to my clients,it is amazing to use and to have to help me manage all the social media accounts that I have.

What do you dislike?

The database interface can be outdated looking causing my clients to ask if it is still a use-able. It also, is not very easy to use, it can be very complicated to use. Which makes what I do be a little slower sometimes. You have to triple check on time zones. Sometimes videos won't post when you go to post them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using multiple social networks this helps you manage them. It is great if you need the help to do what you need help with. I recommend for everyone to try it, because only you can be the judge of if you like this. For myself this is a great use of help to help manage, publish, and etc.

I'm not really solving problems with Social Report, but it is helping solve my problems with management of my social accounts. It allows for me to schedule posts for all of them. So it helps me in ways that I need help.

Jason A. M.

"Awesome social media management made with agencies in mind!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy to navigate. As a social media manager for an agency, it makes scheduling and managing accounts so easy.

What do you dislike?

I am not entirely fond of the reporting dashboard. It's extremely easy to get a quick look at accounts are performing best and get a quick snapshot but, there are other social management platforms I've used that excel in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an agency or manage multiple clients I definitely recommend you try this product before any other platforms you are considering.

The business problem was managing multiple accounts easily and smoothly. We have seen an increase in productivity and also increase in engagement for clients across social accounts because of the intelligence provided by Social Report

Monique B.

"Coolest Thing Since Sliced Bread"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can have various projects and be able to schedule everyone's post how they need to be. I also like that I can setup keywords/hashtags that I want to follow to determine if I need to switch out the hashtags I'm using to help with the overall reach.

What do you dislike?

I dislike at times how when I post it won't post to Facebook. I'm still working out the kinks so that the posts will post to Facebook and not just Instagram and Twitter. At times it will tell me my scheduled post has posted when it hasn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The benefits outweigh the cost. It's the best investment that you will ever make. What are you waiting on to switch?

Detailed analytics. I am able to see how well things are really going compared to Hootsuite and other platforms. It helps me get the right information to my clients at the end of the month when putting together their month end analytics reports.

Bill M.

"Enterprise functionality, but at a reasonable cost"

What do you like best?

The team at SocialReport have put a lot of thinking into their design (to make this easy) and their functionality (to automate the features that would really help most).

What do you dislike?

They have some useful training videos, but it wouldn't be too hard to add a lot more. I am all in favour of self service and if there were more video to help with the more details functions then this would really help. Integrations with other tools would also help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been a social media and digital leader for a number of companies (including leading it for IBM ac ross EMEA) and have used many tools in my time. SocialReport stands out from the rest and I would recommend that anyone check it out before deciding which way to go

I would never fully automate my social feed, but being able to automate the content sourcing, as well as some of the hashtag insertion and attribution, really cuts down the time it takes to share great content. From one Twitter account alone I have been achieving a sustained 30-day reach of almost 14 million, using SocialReport almost exclusively.

Andrew M.

"Excellent Product & Offering w/ A Competitive Price"

What do you like best?

I had recently been looking for a new social management, reporting, and marketing application to use for my client's accounts, which would allow me to expand my offering and ability to take on more. This was an enormous solution at a price that I could afford. I tested many other options and found that they either lacked key elements that were associated with other products or pricing was aimed at larger agencies. I stumbled upon Social Report and was pleasantly surprised at its capabilities, especially among the number of platforms is interacts with.

What do you dislike?

The product offers a lot of opportunities, but there are some things that are lacking, like the mobile application. The mobile app tends to be glitchy and crashes, but the browser version makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a straight-forward platform that doesn't have the "sales-y" bells & whistles of the bigger brands, this is for you.

I really enjoy that Social Report goes beyond the create & post platform. It offers the ability to create automation which is great for us. We spend less time monitoring our client's pages and interacting with their audience one-by-one with automated interactions. Additionally, the ability to create Search Agents has expanded our ability to monitor client brands across platforms and outside of our monitored networks.

Brandy B.

"A Great Timesaver for complete Social Media Management!"

What do you like best?

Social Report's calendar layout makes it convenient to schedule posts, switch between projects, have our clients review and approve their posts, and by utilizing the Evergreen feature, we are able to get the most out of the posts that matter. The customer service is also top notch!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integration specifically for posting videos with customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to save time on your social media, I would highly recommend Social Report. Not only is it easy to use, but their customer service is prompt and personal.

We are able to manage multiple clients social media pages with ease. This is the first social media management platform we have found that does everything we need.

Susan M.

"Great Value Product for Social Posting, Reporting, and Analyzing Results"

What do you like best?

There are so many terrific features to Social Report, it's hard to pick just one that I like best. For example, their publishing calendar is the best I've seen available. Social Report pretty much pioneered the publishing calendar as it stands right now (we've been using it for a lot of years). Their competitors seem to use Social Report as the benchmark to try to catch up to. In other words, Social Report always seems to be several steps ahead of the competition, consistently adding additional features to their product that either improve the user's experience, allow us to get more analytical, or simply to add additional value to the product. The scheduling of report generation for clients is very valuable to us, the scheduling of evergreen posts and their built-in link framing tool are also key features that we really value.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything that I dislike. We've been using SR for 3+ years, and at first it was a bit confusing, but that was years ago. Now, it's much more intuitive. The user interface is very powerful, and I have to admit, we don't take advantage of nearly all the benefits it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Social Report is probably one of the most powerful social media posting and reporting softwares available. I know it was when we started using it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in either demonstrating the work they've put into social media management, or showing the results of your efforts.

My clients like to see a monthly report - we create several monthly reports for each client, all of which are generated automatically and emailed to me at the beginning of each month. I simply download them and then forward on to the client. Some are more detailed than others, and they are decipherable by the average business owner. We also use SR for scheduling out future posting as much as impulsive, last-minute posting. I'm very picky about how a post appears on a page, and SR allows me to see what the post will look like before it's published, allowing me to change images if I want.

Sachi L.

"Simple, intuitive and efficient"

What do you like best?

That the platforms allows you to set up multiple projects for different brands or projects under one overall account. Social Report has the ability to assign user roles and approval and reviews. They offer nonprofit pricing to nonprofits. We can assign volunteers roles to specific projects and social media profiles, and have it all be reviewed centrally for approval. Reporting features are helpful — and can also provide combined reports on all projects by creating an overall Project with all social media profiles listed there which will provide an overall snapshot of all social media activities.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to hide, ban or delete comments from Social Report where appropriate, have to log in to the social media platform to do this, although it doesn't happen too often. If you make edits to the automatic Facebook post, such as the auto image, lead in and title, Social Report will replace your display URL with a shortened URL, however a plus is that Social Report does let you edit the image uploaded and the title and descriptive text and lead-in, which you cannot do when posting straight from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social Report has a great customer support team. They are very responsive to communications and seek to help resolve any issues with the platform. It's a great platform if you have multiple brands or projects to manage.

Consolidation of social media posting, versatile across many platforms. Not having to use numerous usernames and passwords to log in to dozens of social media profiles to manage them.

Archit A.

"SocialReport Review"

What do you like best?

It has all the features to track performance of social Media. Scheduling feature is very helpful. Reporting format is spot on and on a single page gives you details of all the sections. With time they keep on adding new features.We can even edit the images before posting. Drag and drop calendar features make life easy.

What do you dislike?

User Interface can be improved a little. Search for features will become more easier by that. Customer support is polite but still I feel a bit improvement is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Has definitely made things easier for us. Social Reporting isn't our primary target and still this has improved life so that tells a lot about it. New additional features from time to time will be helpful as well. UI needs improvement and I'm sure if they keep improving, the tool is headed in the right direction.

Use of Social Media is not our primary requirement so not everyone was interested in doing that. This tool is easy to use so people take turn using this & so far minimal complaints are there. Image editing is easier so don;t need any third party assistance for doing that. From time to time the analytics report come handy. We could do without this tool also but there was fighting amongst team members who'd be the one doing this. Thankfully after this we have solved this issue so that's the biggest plus as far as I can tell. From a single platform we could manage all the other platforms so quite frankly there isn't much to complain. Cheers.

Tammy M.

"Love Social Report!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to publish to the different platforms. Easy to schedule posts, upload photos and see all insights of the different platforms together, including our Google Analytics is so helpful and saves me time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes based on my photo size it's challenging to post to Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Social Report for your publishing needs. It's easy to use, priced right, and gives you the analytical reporting to see your progress and data.

Social Report has made themselves my one-stop-shop for publishing and reviewing insights so I can share with my Executive Group. The biggest benefit is the ease of use and my time. If I can make it happen easily while saving myself work, then I am all for it!

Learn more about Social Report

Social Report Videos

Learning about Social Report?

* We monitor all Social Report reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.