Smart AdServer

Integrated ad management platform: RTB, Video, Mobile.

Work for Smart AdServer?

Learning about Smart AdServer?

Smart AdServer Reviews

Ask Smart AdServer a Question
Showing 13 Smart AdServer reviews
Smart AdServer review by Abhay K.
Abhay K.

"Best Advertisement Tool"

What do you like best?

Initially i thought it is very hard to learn but after some time i quickly get into that and it is very easy to integrate in our system. It has good customise option for Ads and scheduling ad so we can make sure when and where out ad serve. Interface is also very organize and attractive. It is also useful for real time bidding.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is very poor, when we ask any question than it take month to answer and some time that answer is also not proper or satisfying. It is very hard to learn for any beginner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to all student who want their work in nice presentation than they can use this tool and any company who do paid presentation than this tool is best for that.

It is very good for give presentation, i use this tool for my project pretension. My company is also run advertisement campaign for their client so i also use this tool for that work.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Smart AdServer
Smart AdServer review by Savannah M.
Savannah M.

"Simply wonderful"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and that it has a very fast and intuitive interface, which generates a lot of confidence when I use it. The best thing of all is that I can always be connected from any mobile device, so I can always keep track of the requirements and needs of my clients. We use it in the marketing department and this offers us multiple advantages when it comes to having a connection with our clients, because the better the advertising strategies are handled, the better the profits will be and the customers will be happy.

What do you dislike?

Actually I do not see many disadvantages with Smart adserver, because our work team has benefited enormously and with that we settle. If I had to say a disadvantage would be the constant updates, which are annoying because they interfere a little with the work. But it's not a reason that makes me change my mind to change software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that it is a great idea to include this software in organizations that do not have great knowledge in marketing, because Smart AdServer is ideal to integrate clients in organizations with these needs. You will see improvements in production because they will know what customers need and everything will be heading towards a promising future. In addition to increasing income significantly.

We benefit enormously because I can have knowledge of all the interests and requirements of our customers, our traffic flow has improved significantly and everything related to the advertising field has increased thanks to this wonderful software.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

Smart AdServer review by Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

"Ad server for high impact formats"

What do you like best?

Smart is very easy to use and it is cheap in comparison to the competition. They have a lot of premium inventory as an exchange and are focused on video and high impact formats meaning their inventory is unique.

What do you dislike?

The anti fraud controls are limited. I have found issues with fraud on the SSP and never got a clear explanation from the support team.

Also, they need to expand into other geos besides Tier 1 countries. Its hard to get APAC traffic with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Smart is focused on high impact formats and not traditional banners. That is a key advantage that differentiates it from other players of the industry.

With Smart I am able to run my campaigns, get unique inventory and fill all my budgets while making sure the quality is the one I need to achieve my KPIs.

Smart AdServer review by Werner S.
Werner S.

"Ad Serving Delivered The Way It Should Be!"

What do you like best?

The website is easy, yet very professional to navigate. You constantly know where to find something that you wanted to do. There is not an overwhelming amount of info crammed into one page.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely love everything about them. Therefore no negative comments to raise

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must if you are looking for a hassle free ad server!

The potential to earn a income through ad serving.

Smart AdServer review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"I am not familiar with this software"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a very innovative way to present material and concepts to my students, since most of them like when I use the SMART technology and that they can interact with it as well. The Smart AdServer allows you to have the students do interactive games, like Kahoots and other quizzes that the teacher can get immediate results from the teaching and learning activities.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the it is very hard to calibrate the board with the program at times, and it is hard to write on the smart board if you don't have it calibrated properly. I want to learn more about how to use this software to be an effective teacher. I can be a little tedious having the smart board on and using the different tools depending on the level of the students and their learning styles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very nice way to present visual material to your clients, in our case students, but it is nice to present in your work presentations, board meetings and other meetings,

I have used it to present many lessons, and to have the students interact with the software and do more assignments interactively.

Smart AdServer review by User

"User Friendly and Simply"

What do you like best?

When I started using Smart AdServer, I was worse than a beginner. I was very sure I wouldn't be able to catch on but quickly was able to be integrated into the system. Our company is still trying to determine if this is the best system for us but I am fairly certain we can implement it with little effort.

What do you dislike?

Getting started on their website was confusing at first. When I was introduced to the company, I was unsure of what they could offer and how they could make our business better at first glance. It felt like a weird hoop to jump through to have to request a demo rather than seeing one in action online before sending my personal information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth the time you put into starting it up!

Our company needed to advertise without feeling spammy. Smart AdServer has helped our company do so in a professional fashion.

Smart AdServer review by Consultant in Legal Services
Consultant in Legal Services

"Assistant Marketing Consultant for assigned fourth quarter project"

What do you like best?

The best feature is how customizable it is. At first, as I had another team member teach me how to use Smart AdServer, I thought that it wouldn't completely meet our needs for the project, but the simplicity of customizing our advertising needs, as well as mobile and video, which has been our most recent target audience, I realized this has been one of most easiest ad services It will be helpful for real time bidding in the future.

What do you dislike?

The website itself could be a little bit more straight foward, it was a bit confusing to understand the concept of it, even after seeing a demo with coworkers. Takes a bit of time to get the hang of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have so many options, make sure you go into it knowing that you and your team have a solid game plan... with so many options available it can be hard to lose track of what the goal is. Also, it seems to be the best software for we found for RTB. Make sure to thoroughly understand the demo before deciding to switch or not and it can be best to bring it an outsider to explain the software. However, if your team have experience with other advertising softwares, it may be an easier transition, we may have had difficulty because we were a startup.

My company is looking to use it for our RTB campaigns and advertising once we they confident that they fully understand the service.

Smart AdServer review by Etienne S.
Etienne S.

"Powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use, many opportunities to customize our campaigns... Interfaces are well-organized: administration panel, list of advertisers, etcé

What do you dislike?

Customer service. It takes a month to have a poor answer. Very bad. It would be good if we can have a search bar to find an advertiser quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Smart AdServer because it offers us everything we need to manage our web banners on our websites. The process is very satisfying for us.

We cannot sell Web advertisements without a Web server. Smart AdServer helps us a lot to simplify our work and the work of our clients.

Smart AdServer review by Nicole I.
Nicole I.

"Smart AdServer"

What do you like best?

Smart AdServer is very innovative and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Somethings still need to be updated and more customer education

Functioning as a whole and integration

Smart AdServer review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good platform at the right price "

What do you like best?

Platform is easy to work within and the pricing is among the best we found.

What do you dislike?

Can be time consuming to navigate between screens to make even simple changes.

We are able to host creatives for our clients for a very reasonable cost.

Smart AdServer review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Review of Smart"

What do you like best?

Good access to DSPs. Depending on negotiation you might be able to get better access to certain DSPs (media math and turn for example) then anywhere else.

What do you dislike?

Sluggish reporting, very slow engineering team. If you have technical issues its hard to work with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need a strong reporting backend or highly technical integration and you are based in Europe, then this might be the best product for you.

Good first level, cheap ad serving. Good alternative to DFP if you are looking for an adserver.

Smart AdServer review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"Smart AdServer - review"

What do you like best?

Smart AdServer provides advertisement management applications for our websites to control compaign and ads. It's multilingual interface makes us easy to use it.

What do you dislike?

It's frequent updation sometimes affecting the work.

Smart AdServer is really helpful for managing advertisment in our website. It is very easy to use.

Smart AdServer review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Extremely robust"

What do you like best?

It is very robust and has various scheduling options for when and where to serve ads. More control in the delivery of ads.

What do you dislike?

No availability to upload first or third party data for targeting

Recommendations to others considering the product

have an alternative way to target using ingested data.

N/A

Learning about Smart AdServer?

* We monitor all Smart AdServer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.