SimplyBook.me Reviews & Product Details

What is SimplyBook.me?

SimplyBook.me offers a simple and yet extensive online appointment scheduling software that works for all companies accepting time appointments. Now your clients can finally book appointments online 24/7 and receive sms/email reminders to eliminate No Shows. You will get your Booking web page, Facebook booking button, Google calendar sync, Promotional Feature, Ability to sell products upon booking, Membership features, Gift Card sales, Statistics on your bookings, Booking button if you already have a website and you can accept payments in advance. Check out our web site at SimplyBook.me to see all our features!

SimplyBook.me Screenshots

SimplyBook.me Profile Details

SimplyBook.me Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, English, French, German, Icelandic, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
SimplyBook

1-50 of 91 total SimplyBook.me reviews

SimplyBook.me Reviews

1-50 of 91 total SimplyBook.me reviews
Owner

"Great and flexible system"

What do you like best?

I have been using simplybook.me for nearly 3 years now and I've always been really impressed with the system. It has integrated well with my website and given me the flexibility to schedule my days and make adjustment where i need to.

I find the interface good to use and when I've had to ask for help it's always been there. I have recently upgraded and I am now enjoying even more options to help my business streamline. I would highly recommend Simplybook.me for small businesses like mine!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to easily schedule breaks between appointments, the only way to do this is quite manual at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would trial the service for the free month as it's a great way of getting started!

Simplybook.met allows me to sit back and let people automatically book an appointment with me, it has saved me lots of time and allows me to get on with the day job!

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding your comment on the scheduled breaks between appointments, have you tried using buffer time? Then you can automatically define x time before the next appointment can be booked. If you have any questions regarding this please reach out to our Live Help as they would be happy to help:)

Mr.
(Myself Only)

"Finally my search for a really good booking system is at an end"

What do you like best?

The amount of features is great.

My favourites are Payment Processing, SMTP Email, Facebook Client booking, Cal sync and Rewards and Referrals. It has so many features but these exactly what i was looking for in a booking system.

I have to give a thumbs up to the "live" support, they helped me fix a few issues I ran into while integratinh the calendar on my WordPress page. Most places have "email" support and it sucks balls waiting for a reply. Really great support staff who knew their service well.

The "i" info button next to most options is fantastic, a real time saver.

What do you dislike?

The Custom Bookings pages and templates I just can't warm to them. I prefer to integrate a calendar straight into a WordPress page.

If you are a complete newbie, there is a steep learning curve, but honestly, they do a very good job of explaining the setup and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tested 10+ booking systems and this just ticks all the boxes for me.

It's packed full of features and the price is good too.

Booking sessions and consultation calls.

Im also really excited to off my clients access to referral and discounts, coupons, etc.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Mark

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Photographe

"Complet et facile à mettre en place"

What do you like best?

J'ai beaucoup aimé simplybookme car il est facile à mettre en place et assez intuitif. Beaucoup de possibilité sont offerte ce qui en fait un outil très complet. Le système de module permet de paramétrer l'application comme on le souhaite. C'est très positif.

What do you dislike?

trop peu de module dans l'offre de base. Peu être en mettre 5 au lieu de 3. La version supplémentaire revient trop cher pour une petite entreprise. Quelques problème de traduction de temps en temps qui on perturbé le paramétrage mais à priori tout est rentré dans l'ordre.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vraiment complet et abordable. Le système de module, bien qu'assez cher si on veut tout est pratique et économique si on veut quelque chose de simple.

La prise de rendez-vous en ligne et le paiement en ligne est parfait pour moi. Cela m'évite de répondre au téléphone. Je vais probablement également faire des réservations via les réseaux sociaux car je pense que cela peut encore m'apporter des clients supplémentaires.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis Patrick, nous l'apprécions infiniment!

(Myself Only)

"Simple yet powerfully effective "

What do you like best?

I love that it's a separate website that I can link and integrate into my social media accounts (Facebook) and my blog. I love that it gathers emails and asks them right away if I can use their email for future use. I love that the client can book, pay, and even cancel their sessions all in one place. It has great features that allow you to create coupons for your clients. You can also create a membership plan. I haven't explored this yet but looking forward to it. You can package your services or products and make it easier for your clients to save money. It also keeps track of your reports.

What do you dislike?

It's easy to setup but not so easy for the client to navigate. If you have an older clientele who does not feel comfortable with "playing around " with websites, the booking and navigation of the site can be very frustrating. Key things are missing like a back button or if you need to cancel it's not that easy to figure it out.

Its gathering emails for me and building my list. If it was possible to work for free I would because I have a big heart and want to help the world. People take advantage of this. The booking website takes their money for me all I have to do is show up.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Cindy, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Spiritual Wellness Coach & Prayer Counselor

"An Amazing Feature for My Small Business"

What do you like best?

My experience with SBM has been amazing!!! I was proud of myself when I was able to put up the first basic page and features. When I was ready to take things to another level, I needed help and reached out to online support. And that was an absolutely beautiful experience. The online support staff was patient and very instructive. Ingi specifically one day spent hours with me helping me to set up some features I wanted to have on the page. I literally have no complaints and I am fully thankful for SBM and the support they offer to clients like me who is learning new things to give their small businesses a professional presence online.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike per se. At first, I was using the free option because I do not have a big clientele. But I needed to have more features (in addition to the one free one that SBM offers), so I had to upgrade to a payment plan even though I do not have a clientele above 50 people. In any case, I am just thankful for the platform because it answers many of my desires to give my brand a professional look.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to get organized in managing your meetings; or, if you want to have a professional looking platform to give your business a "finished" look, then SBM is a perfect platform. I am so excited every time I visit the page because I feel as if I am getting an online presence that represents me in person.

I am so thankful for SimplyBook.me. Before being introduced to it, I was clueless about how to go about managing my schedule with potential clients and also being organized in doing that. Well, SBM answered these two and more. Because of features and options for layout and design, I am now able to have a professional online presence, now able to organize meetings and myself with clients and have the finished and finesse look to represent my brand and me.

Founder & Destination Wedding Specialist
Events Services

"Overall better than Calendly"

What do you like best?

Main motivation to switch over from Calendly was that each subscription includes an unlimited number of users, which allows us to scale our team without incurring additional costs. The system is also highly customizable both with built-in features and CSS. The end-customer interface is sleek and modern, allowing easy brand integration both on the booking website and widgets. Pricing is also very competitive in comparison to other similar products.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little confusing, with too many buttons and options, some of which aren't very obvious to find. Some minor bugs needs ironing out, for example when clicking the back button in widget mode, instead of returning to the main website it opens a Booking Website page with About Us section, Opening Hours and Social links. At my company we explicitly don't clients to see the Booking Website, so that's a bit of a bummer right now.

Simplybook.me allows us to efficiently schedulle consultation call appointments with potential clients. The main benefit is the ability to increase our Team size without incurring additional costs her user.

"Comprehensive offering - perfect for my small business"

What do you like best?

Great free option for those who are just starting out. with affordable paid options once you decide to expand.

Very easy to set up and customise for your business.

Straight forward booking process for clients.

Excellent templates which give your site a professional feel.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this service over a year ago there have been frequent updates and improvements to the site. I do not have any current dislikes with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have nothing to lose by trying it out! and I highly recommend that you do.

Simplybook.me has enabled me to quickly and easily (and for free) set up a booking website and service for my event hire business in a virtually hassle free process. While I am relatively IT savvy, I just do not have the time to spend in creating a site from scratch and Simplybook.me allows everything to be done very fast and to a very high level of quality.

After using Simplybook.me for over a year, I have recently upgraded to a paid plan to make use of the 'Custom Pages' feature which has allowed me to expand to what is essentially a fully fledged website with multiple pages displaying content on my various services. This is such a great feature which I cant praise enough.

Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"About SimplyBook.me By LivingInwellbeing"

What do you like best?

The initial setup was very easy.

The dashboard is user friendly and highly customizable.

Adding our online services was very easy.

The customer support was excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is some degrees of learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gives me an immense pleasure and authentic happiness to write a review about SimplyBook.me, Online Booking platform. Really, I had stumbled a lot to find and choose an appropriate Online Booking platform for a long time. We had tried many booking sites, free and premium, and none of the sites were user friendly for me and our team. We had also lost a lot of time and money.

And finally I tried SimplyBook.me as a trial and it is found to be very excellent, user friendly and also very easy for the admin in to manage the dashboard. The Support was excellent and now I had decided to use this service for our Online Services. We sincerely recommend this service to every organization who needs an Online Booking platform.

Dr Purushothaman

Director, LivingInWellbeing

Managing our Online Booking services made easy.

Food & Beverages

"Easy to use and kick start on your online business"

What do you like best?

The features are plentiful, they enabled all the features by default on the trial account without any commitment on purchase or credit card info. They impressed me by the rich features and easy to use user interface. The features are very self-explanatory. I contacted their online live chat support a few times and they were straight-forward and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Not much dislike, but a few features enhancement that I would love to see in the future. e.g. More varieties in user reports. Currently, they offer reports mostly in marketing reports. There is no sales tax reports which help me to track how much sales tax I owe from certain period. More reports around financial would be nice.

I have a made to order bakery and use simplybook to manage all my orders, the pickup dates and accept payment online.

French Tutor
Graphic Design

"Great service, horrible interface, lots of bugs"

What do you like best?

I like the affordability and the ability to take online bookings.

SimplyBook support people respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are multiple issues with SimplyBook's interface.

1. iframes used on websites have issues of popups appearing outside of the viewport

2. links from my website to SimplyBook don't give the option of linking to a specific service

3. if the company hours change to closed for a half day, it changes all of the service times

Even though it's very easy to chat with SimplyBook support, none of them are technical support and are completely unable to solve any problems you contact them about. I've contacted support more times than I can count, both by chat and by email. They typically respond quickly, but none of the problems I've contacted them about have been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you offer multiple services or have multiple providers, I don't recommend SimplyBook – it's difficult to set up and doesn't offer enough customization. If you are offering a simple service, SimplyBook would be great and simple to use.

I am using SimplyBook with a client's website so the client can accept online bookings for their services.

"Best for the price"

What do you like best?

Simplybook is easy to use both for customers on the front-end and our users on the back-end. It had almost all the features we needed and was fully functional from day 1.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of functionality that you'd think would be included that are pay for add-ons. Even now that I've upgraded to a pay for package, I still can't get all the functionality I'd really like to have because every piece is separate, but the booking site looks great and does work wonderfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried several others first and this one was definitely the right one since I could fully use it and add on features as needed, rather than have everything and than have to pay ridiculously to get anything to work. Great for a start up.

We needed a way to book a lab without having to pay anything at least at first that would give us the ability to ask specific questions, keep both us and our clients in the loop and make it easy for the clients to use. We have been able to do that and find new clients because the site has made it so easy to use.

"Almost perfect solution for us"

What do you like best?

After trying several online booking solutions, I find SimplyBook the best for our dental praxis. It has lots of options to choose from and configure system accordingly to our needs. The price seems fair for the amount of work this system does for us.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we dislike but some areas of the system could be improved. I believe that improvements will come as time goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try.

Letting dental praxis employees make an online scheduler which is available both for employees and owners of the business, as well as letting our clientele to make an online bookings without calling us, especially after praxis is closed and at the weekends.

Another important feature - REMINDERS. System does the job for us, we can choose between automatic e-mail or sms reminders.

Individual & Family Services
(Myself Only)

"So simple to use Simplybook.me"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how efficient Simplybook.me is with theirer customer service. As soon as I have a problem I simply click on the instant chat and my problem is solved. They are quick to walk me through any issues I may have and 1 2 3 we're done.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike for this website. The pricing is good, usability is good, everything about it is good.

SimplyBook.me has streamlined my appointment scheduling, and taken the need for me to be Hands-On out of the way. It has made my life so much simpler. And saved me so much time that I can now focus on my clients instead of paperwork.

"Working with SimplyBook almost 1.5 years, using it as booking system for our Escape room business"

What do you like best?

The platform provides the main functionality which is needed for my business. I used to work with other system for a while, but met quite limitations that prevented me to implement the entire business cases which are relevant for my company. with this platform I was able to do it, and though some functionality is not perfect, it is not in the core business as I faced before.

The tool configuration is mostly self explained and the manual is good so I was able to configure all by myself in a short time. It provides the 'plain vanilla' capabilities which can be extended with the 'custom features' (limited according to our subscription plan). All together I was able to define my needs - to provide by customers easy to use booking forms that forces the relevant processes, and my admins to track and handle all reservations.

What do you dislike?

some of the 'custom features' are quite basic (e.g. define flexible fields per business or define Cancellation Policy) and I would expect it to be part of the core functionality. In my plan I can use up to 10 custom features so I can pick pretty much what is needed, but in general this policy is kind of strange.

When you do face an issue - a bug or a missing functionality, the response time is not always satisfied as I would expected it to be, even on relatively minor changes which are required to be set by the development team. there are no release notes published when changes are done, so it is quite hard to learn about new features when such published. Permission management is not very flexible and provides on few levels which in some cases in not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Examine the tool and check if it addresses your needs: if so, the tool is reliable and you can count on it. If not, don't expect any enhancements in reasonable time. I heard the answer "we are transforming your request to our development team" in different occasions, still I can recall very few features which were added during the 1.5 years I'm working with the tool and actually improved my working environment.

All flows are supported by the tool - define flows and forms, set reservations, manage those reservations, provide relevant notifications, control limitations when creating reservations or when managing them etc.

Online Business Development Manager

"Easy to use - for users and administrators"

What do you like best?

The installation of the system is very simple and self-explanatory. Thanks to the various addons, the tool can be easily adapted to the own requirements. The tool can also be easily integrated into your own homepage or on your Facebook fan sites. The various packages for bookings and SMS are very helpful for seasonal business.

What do you dislike?

The available templates are limited. Customizations are a bit more complicated. Unfortunately, only credit cards and direct debits are available as payment methods. Other possibilities such as PayPal or Klarna would be desirable. A function that we still need but haven't found yet: When booking an appointment, it should also be possible for the customer to upload attachments. This is not possible as far as we know.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a quick and easy solution for booking appointments and services, simplybook.me is the right choise for you.

We use simplybook.me as our booking system for consulting appointments. In the high season, we are able to better control the consulting appointments and be more efficient.

(Myself Only)

"I've been really pleased with how SimplyBook.me has automated my client booking process"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that clients can browse my website and the services on offer, then book a free initial consultation immediately, without having to email me first. They then automatically receive appointment joining and 'how to connect' instructions, which really speeds up the process.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the 'OK your time zone' feature didn't require Apple device users to make changes to their 'third party tracking' settings in the booking widget I use on my site. This can be confusing for some clients.

I've been really pleased with the service from SimplyBook.me. They have all the features I need, and at a competitive price - the appointment reminder system (for me and my clients) is very useful, and gives me (and my clients) a heads up by email that we are due to meet. This has meant that my 'did not attend' rate has fallen.

AO

"Excellent product and customer service"

What do you like best?

I run a sport facility rental company in Malaysia. Simplybook is absolutely beautiful and fits my booking and scheduling needs. Simplybook has helped me in avoiding double booking which may lead to bad customers satisfaction. 24/7 customer service helped me to set up the booking website up running in just 3 days. Simplybook also has dashboard that helps you understand more about your customer so that you can make better business decision to attract more customers.

What do you dislike?

Lack of more localized payment system (eWallet) such as Boost, Grabpay, QRpay etc.

Founder

"Easy peasy online scheduler!"

What do you like best?

The customization options - I can have any look I want which is important. Adding my logo, being able to customize packages, etc.. Having really great customer service, ready to answer questions and trouble shoot.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit for me to get the flow of this program. I believe that speaks more about me than the software. Once I intuited the system- easy peasy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

I am a business coach. I love working with my clients, not spending a ton of time with the ongoing admin challenge of scheduling appointments, reminders etc. THIS is the biggest benefit. I can customize the program to suit my needs not a cookie cutter look.

"Comprehensive software that's easy to set up"

What do you like best?

The custom email notifications is excellent. In fact the customization in general is great. It's very visual and easy to use both for me and for my clients. It saves my time and it's very easy to use both for me and my clients. It also has a nice layout to put on your website. If I don't understand something, the online live help will always help immediately any time even in the late night.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like having to renew my subscription every month instead having an auto-renew option. SimplyBook software can sometimes be difficult to use on a mobile phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say you should give SimplyBook.me a try since it's very reliable and has never failed on me or my clients. The calendar is very easy to use and links to my website beautifully.

We were able to quickly and easily set up an online booking service for my business for free!very powerful features available very easy to set up and get started Can start for free and can continue for free if you like. It's scaleable feature set allows you to use more features as your business grows.

AH

"Mixed...."

What do you like best?

Simplybook.me is a low cost way to have clients book services online. There are a number of really great features provided, including options for online payment.

What do you dislike?

The simplybook.me system is not as simple to use as it could be.

There are hidden fees. It purports to give a completely free version to small businesses like mine which have only a few clients but very quickly you and up having to purchase features which were supposed to be included at book cost.

My business and accounts are located outside of the US and Europe. I am not able to access any of the options that would allow for online payment. This is really frustrating and keeps me from fully using the simplybook.me system and offering a more efficient service to my clients.

Online scheduling of clients

Teacher
Education Management

"Live helpline is excellent."

What do you like best?

The live help has been invaluable in helping me set up my booking system. Messages usually get answered in less than a minute and the person helping is usually very helpful and able to resolve the problem.

What do you dislike?

I found the site very complicated as this is my first time using a booking site and I am not very technical.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I find the support system excellent and it is very reasonably priced.

The site creates a pleasant and easy booking system for my clients and it helps me easily see who is booked in and when.

Software Engineer

"Tik tok tik , appointment booked..😃"

What do you like best?

Select over thousands of designs which allows user to make the beautiful website ,n appointment to nearby any place., Deals with every company and service and get discount on every deals , fantastic tool for booking management... .

What do you dislike?

Pricing are little bit high ,low packages should also be include to attract new peoples , all over the world....

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Working schedule option and customise design option contain many of new designs and take a look to new membership feature..

Flexible booking solution for small and medium business and as an enterprise solution. ... The live chat is fantastic and staff have gone the extra mile to solve any problems ,time management, business analysis, products and promotions, customization. Are solve easily with simplybook.

Directeur
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Excellent application / Easy to setup"

What do you like best?

This is the best website to setup meeting management. I deeply recommend it. It is very easy to setup and in case of questions, Inge replies you extremely quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to report about the website. If you choose the free version, you have just to renew your free subscription monthly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version does not allow you to have more than 50 meetings, but it is enough for new business.

Easy to setup

Opportunity of new business

The free version allows you to have a max. of 50 meetings per month. , it is enough for new businesses.

I earn some new clients because they have the possibility to make an appointment online, EXTREMELY EASILY.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

KR/JP/ZH-IT Translator
Translation and Localization
(Myself Only)

"A lot of features and some room for improvement"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features.

The basic plan is affordable.

Even the free plan has some features that usually are not free in other services.

What do you dislike?

The booking interface needs to be improved.

There are some minor bugs.

I wish I could add some features. I've just bought and their support replies fast, but I don't know if and when those features will be available.

I have my students book lessons on my website, instead of going through teaching platforms that take a commission.

eCommerce Sales, Support & Service Manager EMEA & China
Semiconductors

"Intuitive, easy to use tool."

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and the customisation options are useful too. We were up and running within 20 minutes of setup and bookings being made after that. Users have found it easy to use too, which is important.

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything that I dislike, or gives me any cause for concern.

We needed an easy solution that would allow us to manage fitness bookings for our staff at the company workplace.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Thanks Gary for your positive feedback, greatly appreciated!

"SimplyBook review"

What do you like best?

UI is friendly and has a nice look and feel. All buttons are easy to see and the color scheme is great.

What do you dislike?

Some features and buttons are hard to find. Navigation could improve as well. Log in button is the first thing i need to see and it is difficult to locate in first glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once a few tweaks are done and they upgrade their system with new features, they will be in par with competition. I compare it to OpenTable.

Submission process could have better visibility. A huge benefit is the UI because it is attractive and encourages end users to use it more.

92A
Military

"Cost-effective way to fulfill my business needs "

What do you like best?

Monthly subscription cost is very reasonable and one of the cheapest on the market.

Customer service available at decent times to help

Great templates!

Ease of use

What do you dislike?

The 30 day trial of course comes fully loaded with great custom features. However you are only allowed 3 for free once you upgrade to a monthly subscription or pay $40+ to add a custom feature of your choice

A very functional layout and booking service for my clients to easily take care of booking

President/Co-Founder

"Awesome product "

What do you like best?

I use this for my photography business and it saves me so much time booking clients! I can set it up however I like/need and also integrat onto my personal website. Works well and clients love it!

What do you dislike?

The interface to set it up has a lot of steps and could be a little less confusing

Booking issues and huge help managing clients

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for giving us your positive feedback! We are just about to implement a setup wizard to make the setup even easier:)

Co-Founder & Senior Consultant
E-Learning

"Simplybook.me Has More Awesome Features Than its Competition"

What do you like best?

As soon as you sign up for SimplyBook.me you get your own booking website. The url for your website will be your company login followed by .simplybook.me: mycompany.simplybook.me. This means you look more professional.

What do you dislike?

That the Thai language isn't one of the languages of this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the features page because there are many great features for any business.

The Simplybook.me platform allows my students/learners to access my booking website from any device to book a lesson, see promotions, or to contact us for anything at anytime.

(Myself Only)

"Excellent Easy to Use booking System for my childcare site"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very clean and straight forward to use. I like that i can speak to anyone straight away whenever i need help and they always respond to my requests. I enjoy the promotional options as i think its a great way to market your business which makes it more than just a booking and web system. I love seeing the reports on the dashboard straight away as this helps me stay motivated and also helps me stay organised. I like that all the accounting & database is setup so it makes for less administration work. All in all, great site!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to see what my monthly revenue is on the top right hand corner. It is only viewed as weekly but this perhaps may be something i'm doing. I also don't like needing to change both the company opening hours and service provider hours at the same time as I am a single entity however i do understand the necessity for it when the business has more service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great system worth using and will cut out your administration time ten fold!

The benefits that i've realised is that I can link this system to more than one business in terms of organising my schedule. Problems i'm solving is using the editing sections for my website as I didn't design the site. I'm also solving problems for my clients as they don't need to take extra time out to see when i'm available by getting in touch with me directly.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Melissa,

Thank you so much for your inisightful feedback, we really appreciate it.

We are happy to hear that you are satisified with our software and especially that you are taking advantage of our promotion system. We firmly believe that the promotion system can benefit our customers greatly!

I think your comment on having the revenues on the top right corner on a monthly basis rather than weekly basis is great, and we will certainly communicate that to our programmers.

With regards to the change in company´s opening hours then if you reduce the opening hours then the working schedule of the provider will reduce accordingly, with the logic being that nobody can be working if the company is closed. However it does not work the other way around, so if you prolong the opening hours of the company then the working hours of the provider is not automatically adjusted. We will discuss that in house as well to see if we can change that.

Thanks for great feedback