SimplyBook.me Reviews & Product Details

SimplyBook.me Overview

What is SimplyBook.me?

SimplyBook.me offers a simple and yet extensive online appointment scheduling software that works for all companies accepting time appointments. Now your clients can finally book appointments online 24/7 and receive sms/email reminders to eliminate No Shows. You will get your Booking web page, Facebook booking button, Google calendar sync, Promotional Feature, Ability to sell products upon booking, Membership features, Gift Card sales, Statistics on your bookings, Booking button if you already have a website and you can accept payments in advance. Check out our web site at SimplyBook.me to see all our features!

SimplyBook.me Details
German, English, French, Icelandic, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more

SimplyBook.me offers an extensive appointment scheduling software for a very competitive price at 11 languages. We also offer a free version of our software which includes more features than most of our competitors offer and allows for more than only one staff member. We encourage you to compare what our software includes in terms of features and then compare the prices and we remain confident in what we have to offfer. On top of that we offer Live Help at least 17 hours a day, helping you to benefit from our software to the fullest.

SimplyBook

Showing 95 SimplyBook.me reviews
Already have SimplyBook.me?
Dispatch Coordinator
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

Simply Book is easy to understand and we use it in conjunction with Service Titan. It is not as customizable as I would like though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is no option to have a different AMOUNT of DIFFERENT time slots. For example, I cannot set it to have 4 8am-11am slots and 6 12pm-3pm time slots on the same day. I would really like the option to manipulate the time slots in a way that would work better for the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a HIGHLY customizable scheduling service, then this may not be for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping to organize, and we use it as a way to double check Service Titan appointments and to make sure we do not overbook ourselves. I do like the product but definitely think it could use some improvements to make it more user friendly and work better in this environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Photographer
What do you like best?

SimplyBook is a flexible appointment scheduling engine offering customized booking URL, or it is also embeddable to social media pages and websites. This app also provides a platform to promote special offers such as discounts or gift certificates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the feature that would automatically allow our customers to schedule recurring appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This appointment scheduler makes your daily workflow managed and updated. So, those who provide services upon appointment and are facing problems managing large volumes of dates can give a try to SimplyBook.me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As we are a photographers, we have to have a maintained schedule for better productivity, and our daily appointments now are managed by SimplyBook.me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I have been using simplybook.me for nearly 3 years now and I've always been really impressed with the system. It has integrated well with my website and given me the flexibility to schedule my days and make adjustment where i need to.

I find the interface good to use and when I've had to ask for help it's always been there. I have recently upgraded and I am now enjoying even more options to help my business streamline. I would highly recommend Simplybook.me for small businesses like mine! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to easily schedule breaks between appointments, the only way to do this is quite manual at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would trial the service for the free month as it's a great way of getting started! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplybook.met allows me to sit back and let people automatically book an appointment with me, it has saved me lots of time and allows me to get on with the day job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding your comment on the scheduled breaks between appointments, have you tried using buffer time? Then you can automatically define x time before the next appointment can be booked. If you have any questions regarding this please reach out to our Live Help as they would be happy to help:)

COO
What do you like best?

The app is robust with features. When I needed some guidance on how to customize the service for my needs, their customer service team (Polly) was SUPER helpful. A+ customer support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I don't have any. Pleased with the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client bookings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr.
What do you like best?

The amount of features is great.

My favourites are Payment Processing, SMTP Email, Facebook Client booking, Cal sync and Rewards and Referrals. It has so many features but these exactly what i was looking for in a booking system.

I have to give a thumbs up to the "live" support, they helped me fix a few issues I ran into while integratinh the calendar on my WordPress page. Most places have "email" support and it sucks balls waiting for a reply. Really great support staff who knew their service well.

The "i" info button next to most options is fantastic, a real time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Custom Bookings pages and templates I just can't warm to them. I prefer to integrate a calendar straight into a WordPress page.

If you are a complete newbie, there is a steep learning curve, but honestly, they do a very good job of explaining the setup and integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tested 10+ booking systems and this just ticks all the boxes for me.

It's packed full of features and the price is good too.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking sessions and consultation calls.

Im also really excited to off my clients access to referral and discounts, coupons, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Mark

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Photographe
What do you like best?

J'ai beaucoup aimé simplybookme car il est facile à mettre en place et assez intuitif. Beaucoup de possibilité sont offerte ce qui en fait un outil très complet. Le système de module permet de paramétrer l'application comme on le souhaite. C'est très positif. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

trop peu de module dans l'offre de base. Peu être en mettre 5 au lieu de 3. La version supplémentaire revient trop cher pour une petite entreprise. Quelques problème de traduction de temps en temps qui on perturbé le paramétrage mais à priori tout est rentré dans l'ordre. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vraiment complet et abordable. Le système de module, bien qu'assez cher si on veut tout est pratique et économique si on veut quelque chose de simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

La prise de rendez-vous en ligne et le paiement en ligne est parfait pour moi. Cela m'évite de répondre au téléphone. Je vais probablement également faire des réservations via les réseaux sociaux car je pense que cela peut encore m'apporter des clients supplémentaires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis Patrick, nous l'apprécions infiniment!

What do you like best?

I love that it's a separate website that I can link and integrate into my social media accounts (Facebook) and my blog. I love that it gathers emails and asks them right away if I can use their email for future use. I love that the client can book, pay, and even cancel their sessions all in one place. It has great features that allow you to create coupons for your clients. You can also create a membership plan. I haven't explored this yet but looking forward to it. You can package your services or products and make it easier for your clients to save money. It also keeps track of your reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's easy to setup but not so easy for the client to navigate. If you have an older clientele who does not feel comfortable with "playing around " with websites, the booking and navigation of the site can be very frustrating. Key things are missing like a back button or if you need to cancel it's not that easy to figure it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its gathering emails for me and building my list. If it was possible to work for free I would because I have a big heart and want to help the world. People take advantage of this. The booking website takes their money for me all I have to do is show up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Cindy, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Spiritual Wellness Coach & Prayer Counselor
What do you like best?

My experience with SBM has been amazing!!! I was proud of myself when I was able to put up the first basic page and features. When I was ready to take things to another level, I needed help and reached out to online support. And that was an absolutely beautiful experience. The online support staff was patient and very instructive. Ingi specifically one day spent hours with me helping me to set up some features I wanted to have on the page. I literally have no complaints and I am fully thankful for SBM and the support they offer to clients like me who is learning new things to give their small businesses a professional presence online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike per se. At first, I was using the free option because I do not have a big clientele. But I needed to have more features (in addition to the one free one that SBM offers), so I had to upgrade to a payment plan even though I do not have a clientele above 50 people. In any case, I am just thankful for the platform because it answers many of my desires to give my brand a professional look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to get organized in managing your meetings; or, if you want to have a professional looking platform to give your business a "finished" look, then SBM is a perfect platform. I am so excited every time I visit the page because I feel as if I am getting an online presence that represents me in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am so thankful for SimplyBook.me. Before being introduced to it, I was clueless about how to go about managing my schedule with potential clients and also being organized in doing that. Well, SBM answered these two and more. Because of features and options for layout and design, I am now able to have a professional online presence, now able to organize meetings and myself with clients and have the finished and finesse look to represent my brand and me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

The Administrative portal is intuitive and gives the ability to customize at a very deep level. The online support is also fantastic and very responsive. There are numerous custom features that let you delve into the specific areas you want to adapt to fit your feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some restrictions in the configurations of the messaging templates and calendar interfaces with 3rd parties exist; however the team assisted with creating work-arounds. Overall the product is great and able to do exactly what it says it can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Straightforward, easy and user-friendly implementation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to schedule internally as well as to create client facing portals for the scheduling of our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

I absolutely love how efficient Simplybook.me is with theirer customer service. As soon as I have a problem I simply click on the instant chat and my problem is solved. They are quick to walk me through any issues I may have and 1 2 3 we're done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike for this website. The pricing is good, usability is good, everything about it is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SimplyBook.me has streamlined my appointment scheduling, and taken the need for me to be Hands-On out of the way. It has made my life so much simpler. And saved me so much time that I can now focus on my clients instead of paperwork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

The installation of the system is very simple and self-explanatory. Thanks to the various addons, the tool can be easily adapted to the own requirements. The tool can also be easily integrated into your own homepage or on your Facebook fan sites. The various packages for bookings and SMS are very helpful for seasonal business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The available templates are limited. Customizations are a bit more complicated. Unfortunately, only credit cards and direct debits are available as payment methods. Other possibilities such as PayPal or Klarna would be desirable. A function that we still need but haven't found yet: When booking an appointment, it should also be possible for the customer to upload attachments. This is not possible as far as we know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a quick and easy solution for booking appointments and services, simplybook.me is the right choise for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use simplybook.me as our booking system for consulting appointments. In the high season, we are able to better control the consulting appointments and be more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Destination Wedding Specialist
Events Services
What do you like best?

Main motivation to switch over from Calendly was that each subscription includes an unlimited number of users, which allows us to scale our team without incurring additional costs. The system is also highly customizable both with built-in features and CSS. The end-customer interface is sleek and modern, allowing easy brand integration both on the booking website and widgets. Pricing is also very competitive in comparison to other similar products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little confusing, with too many buttons and options, some of which aren't very obvious to find. Some minor bugs needs ironing out, for example when clicking the back button in widget mode, instead of returning to the main website it opens a Booking Website page with About Us section, Opening Hours and Social links. At my company we explicitly don't clients to see the Booking Website, so that's a bit of a bummer right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplybook.me allows us to efficiently schedulle consultation call appointments with potential clients. The main benefit is the ability to increase our Team size without incurring additional costs her user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

The features are plentiful, they enabled all the features by default on the trial account without any commitment on purchase or credit card info. They impressed me by the rich features and easy to use user interface. The features are very self-explanatory. I contacted their online live chat support a few times and they were straight-forward and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much dislike, but a few features enhancement that I would love to see in the future. e.g. More varieties in user reports. Currently, they offer reports mostly in marketing reports. There is no sales tax reports which help me to track how much sales tax I owe from certain period. More reports around financial would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a made to order bakery and use simplybook to manage all my orders, the pickup dates and accept payment online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

I run a sport facility rental company in Malaysia. Simplybook is absolutely beautiful and fits my booking and scheduling needs. Simplybook has helped me in avoiding double booking which may lead to bad customers satisfaction. 24/7 customer service helped me to set up the booking website up running in just 3 days. Simplybook also has dashboard that helps you understand more about your customer so that you can make better business decision to attract more customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of more localized payment system (eWallet) such as Boost, Grabpay, QRpay etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great free option for those who are just starting out. with affordable paid options once you decide to expand.

Very easy to set up and customise for your business.

Straight forward booking process for clients.

Excellent templates which give your site a professional feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this service over a year ago there have been frequent updates and improvements to the site. I do not have any current dislikes with the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have nothing to lose by trying it out! and I highly recommend that you do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplybook.me has enabled me to quickly and easily (and for free) set up a booking website and service for my event hire business in a virtually hassle free process. While I am relatively IT savvy, I just do not have the time to spend in creating a site from scratch and Simplybook.me allows everything to be done very fast and to a very high level of quality.

After using Simplybook.me for over a year, I have recently upgraded to a paid plan to make use of the 'Custom Pages' feature which has allowed me to expand to what is essentially a fully fledged website with multiple pages displaying content on my various services. This is such a great feature which I cant praise enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

UI is friendly and has a nice look and feel. All buttons are easy to see and the color scheme is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features and buttons are hard to find. Navigation could improve as well. Log in button is the first thing i need to see and it is difficult to locate in first glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once a few tweaks are done and they upgrade their system with new features, they will be in par with competition. I compare it to OpenTable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Submission process could have better visibility. A huge benefit is the UI because it is attractive and encourages end users to use it more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Psycholigist
What do you like best?

usability and integration with the site. Facebook Integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

easy to spoil the system when changing the base interval for recording in the settings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I spent a lot of time manually recording clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The customization options - I can have any look I want which is important. Adding my logo, being able to customize packages, etc.. Having really great customer service, ready to answer questions and trouble shoot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit for me to get the flow of this program. I believe that speaks more about me than the software. Once I intuited the system- easy peasy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a business coach. I love working with my clients, not spending a ton of time with the ongoing admin challenge of scheduling appointments, reminders etc. THIS is the biggest benefit. I can customize the program to suit my needs not a cookie cutter look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
Education Management
What do you like best?

The live help has been invaluable in helping me set up my booking system. Messages usually get answered in less than a minute and the person helping is usually very helpful and able to resolve the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found the site very complicated as this is my first time using a booking site and I am not very technical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I find the support system excellent and it is very reasonably priced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The site creates a pleasant and easy booking system for my clients and it helps me easily see who is booked in and when. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

The initial setup was very easy.

The dashboard is user friendly and highly customizable.

Adding our online services was very easy.

The customer support was excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is some degrees of learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gives me an immense pleasure and authentic happiness to write a review about SimplyBook.me, Online Booking platform. Really, I had stumbled a lot to find and choose an appropriate Online Booking platform for a long time. We had tried many booking sites, free and premium, and none of the sites were user friendly for me and our team. We had also lost a lot of time and money.

And finally I tried SimplyBook.me as a trial and it is found to be very excellent, user friendly and also very easy for the admin in to manage the dashboard. The Support was excellent and now I had decided to use this service for our Online Services. We sincerely recommend this service to every organization who needs an Online Booking platform.

Dr Purushothaman

Director, LivingInWellbeing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing our Online Booking services made easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eCommerce Sales, Support & Service Manager EMEA & China
Semiconductors
What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and the customisation options are useful too. We were up and running within 20 minutes of setup and bookings being made after that. Users have found it easy to use too, which is important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything that I dislike, or gives me any cause for concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an easy solution that would allow us to manage fitness bookings for our staff at the company workplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Thanks Gary for your positive feedback, greatly appreciated!

President/Co-Founder
What do you like best?

I use this for my photography business and it saves me so much time booking clients! I can set it up however I like/need and also integrat onto my personal website. Works well and clients love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface to set it up has a lot of steps and could be a little less confusing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking issues and huge help managing clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rut Steinsen of SimplyBook.me

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for giving us your positive feedback! We are just about to implement a setup wizard to make the setup even easier:)

AH
What do you like best?

Simplybook.me is a low cost way to have clients book services online. There are a number of really great features provided, including options for online payment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The simplybook.me system is not as simple to use as it could be.

There are hidden fees. It purports to give a completely free version to small businesses like mine which have only a few clients but very quickly you and up having to purchase features which were supposed to be included at book cost.

My business and accounts are located outside of the US and Europe. I am not able to access any of the options that would allow for online payment. This is really frustrating and keeps me from fully using the simplybook.me system and offering a more efficient service to my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online scheduling of clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Executive Coach and President of Padraig Coaching & Consulting Inc.
Executive Office
What do you like best?

I reviewed a LOT of calendars and found SimplyBook.me has the most features, by far, and has thought them through -- so they make sense and they work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, we've just implemented it and found it really easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking rooms in a coworking space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.