SimplyBook.me

Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more

Work for SimplyBook.me?

Learning about SimplyBook.me?

SimplyBook.me Reviews

Showing 91 SimplyBook.me reviews
SimplyBook.me review by kate c.
kate c.

"Great and flexible system"

What do you like best?

I have been using simplybook.me for nearly 3 years now and I've always been really impressed with the system. It has integrated well with my website and given me the flexibility to schedule my days and make adjustment where i need to.

I find the interface good to use and when I've had to ask for help it's always been there. I have recently upgraded and I am now enjoying even more options to help my business streamline. I would highly recommend Simplybook.me for small businesses like mine!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to easily schedule breaks between appointments, the only way to do this is quite manual at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would trial the service for the free month as it's a great way of getting started!

Simplybook.met allows me to sit back and let people automatically book an appointment with me, it has saved me lots of time and allows me to get on with the day job!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SimplyBook.me
SimplyBook.me review by Mark I.
Mark I.

"Finally my search for a really good booking system is at an end"

What do you like best?

The amount of features is great.

My favourites are Payment Processing, SMTP Email, Facebook Client booking, Cal sync and Rewards and Referrals. It has so many features but these exactly what i was looking for in a booking system.

I have to give a thumbs up to the "live" support, they helped me fix a few issues I ran into while integratinh the calendar on my WordPress page. Most places have "email" support and it sucks balls waiting for a reply. Really great support staff who knew their service well.

The "i" info button next to most options is fantastic, a real time saver.

What do you dislike?

The Custom Bookings pages and templates I just can't warm to them. I prefer to integrate a calendar straight into a WordPress page.

If you are a complete newbie, there is a steep learning curve, but honestly, they do a very good job of explaining the setup and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tested 10+ booking systems and this just ticks all the boxes for me.

It's packed full of features and the price is good too.

Booking sessions and consultation calls.

Im also really excited to off my clients access to referral and discounts, coupons, etc.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

SimplyBook.me review by Patrick P.
Patrick P.

"Complet et facile à mettre en place"

What do you like best?

J'ai beaucoup aimé simplybookme car il est facile à mettre en place et assez intuitif. Beaucoup de possibilité sont offerte ce qui en fait un outil très complet. Le système de module permet de paramétrer l'application comme on le souhaite. C'est très positif.

What do you dislike?

trop peu de module dans l'offre de base. Peu être en mettre 5 au lieu de 3. La version supplémentaire revient trop cher pour une petite entreprise. Quelques problème de traduction de temps en temps qui on perturbé le paramétrage mais à priori tout est rentré dans l'ordre.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vraiment complet et abordable. Le système de module, bien qu'assez cher si on veut tout est pratique et économique si on veut quelque chose de simple.

La prise de rendez-vous en ligne et le paiement en ligne est parfait pour moi. Cela m'évite de répondre au téléphone. Je vais probablement également faire des réservations via les réseaux sociaux car je pense que cela peut encore m'apporter des clients supplémentaires.

SimplyBook.me review by Cindy  W.
Cindy W.

"Simple yet powerfully effective "

What do you like best?

I love that it's a separate website that I can link and integrate into my social media accounts (Facebook) and my blog. I love that it gathers emails and asks them right away if I can use their email for future use. I love that the client can book, pay, and even cancel their sessions all in one place. It has great features that allow you to create coupons for your clients. You can also create a membership plan. I haven't explored this yet but looking forward to it. You can package your services or products and make it easier for your clients to save money. It also keeps track of your reports.

What do you dislike?

It's easy to setup but not so easy for the client to navigate. If you have an older clientele who does not feel comfortable with "playing around " with websites, the booking and navigation of the site can be very frustrating. Key things are missing like a back button or if you need to cancel it's not that easy to figure it out.

Its gathering emails for me and building my list. If it was possible to work for free I would because I have a big heart and want to help the world. People take advantage of this. The booking website takes their money for me all I have to do is show up.

SimplyBook.me review by Nadine C.
Nadine C.

"An Amazing Feature for My Small Business"

What do you like best?

My experience with SBM has been amazing!!! I was proud of myself when I was able to put up the first basic page and features. When I was ready to take things to another level, I needed help and reached out to online support. And that was an absolutely beautiful experience. The online support staff was patient and very instructive. Ingi specifically one day spent hours with me helping me to set up some features I wanted to have on the page. I literally have no complaints and I am fully thankful for SBM and the support they offer to clients like me who is learning new things to give their small businesses a professional presence online.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike per se. At first, I was using the free option because I do not have a big clientele. But I needed to have more features (in addition to the one free one that SBM offers), so I had to upgrade to a payment plan even though I do not have a clientele above 50 people. In any case, I am just thankful for the platform because it answers many of my desires to give my brand a professional look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get organized in managing your meetings; or, if you want to have a professional looking platform to give your business a "finished" look, then SBM is a perfect platform. I am so excited every time I visit the page because I feel as if I am getting an online presence that represents me in person.

I am so thankful for SimplyBook.me. Before being introduced to it, I was clueless about how to go about managing my schedule with potential clients and also being organized in doing that. Well, SBM answered these two and more. Because of features and options for layout and design, I am now able to have a professional online presence, now able to organize meetings and myself with clients and have the finished and finesse look to represent my brand and me.

SimplyBook.me review by Yana M.
Yana M.

"Overall better than Calendly"

What do you like best?

Main motivation to switch over from Calendly was that each subscription includes an unlimited number of users, which allows us to scale our team without incurring additional costs. The system is also highly customizable both with built-in features and CSS. The end-customer interface is sleek and modern, allowing easy brand integration both on the booking website and widgets. Pricing is also very competitive in comparison to other similar products.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little confusing, with too many buttons and options, some of which aren't very obvious to find. Some minor bugs needs ironing out, for example when clicking the back button in widget mode, instead of returning to the main website it opens a Booking Website page with About Us section, Opening Hours and Social links. At my company we explicitly don't clients to see the Booking Website, so that's a bit of a bummer right now.

Simplybook.me allows us to efficiently schedulle consultation call appointments with potential clients. The main benefit is the ability to increase our Team size without incurring additional costs her user.

SimplyBook.me review by Ryan V.
Ryan V.

"Comprehensive offering - perfect for my small business"

What do you like best?

Great free option for those who are just starting out. with affordable paid options once you decide to expand.

Very easy to set up and customise for your business.

Straight forward booking process for clients.

Excellent templates which give your site a professional feel.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this service over a year ago there have been frequent updates and improvements to the site. I do not have any current dislikes with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose by trying it out! and I highly recommend that you do.

Simplybook.me has enabled me to quickly and easily (and for free) set up a booking website and service for my event hire business in a virtually hassle free process. While I am relatively IT savvy, I just do not have the time to spend in creating a site from scratch and Simplybook.me allows everything to be done very fast and to a very high level of quality.

After using Simplybook.me for over a year, I have recently upgraded to a paid plan to make use of the 'Custom Pages' feature which has allowed me to expand to what is essentially a fully fledged website with multiple pages displaying content on my various services. This is such a great feature which I cant praise enough.

SimplyBook.me review by Living In W.
Living In W.

"About SimplyBook.me By LivingInwellbeing"

What do you like best?

The initial setup was very easy.

The dashboard is user friendly and highly customizable.

Adding our online services was very easy.

The customer support was excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is some degrees of learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It gives me an immense pleasure and authentic happiness to write a review about SimplyBook.me, Online Booking platform. Really, I had stumbled a lot to find and choose an appropriate Online Booking platform for a long time. We had tried many booking sites, free and premium, and none of the sites were user friendly for me and our team. We had also lost a lot of time and money.

And finally I tried SimplyBook.me as a trial and it is found to be very excellent, user friendly and also very easy for the admin in to manage the dashboard. The Support was excellent and now I had decided to use this service for our Online Services. We sincerely recommend this service to every organization who needs an Online Booking platform.

Dr Purushothaman

Director, LivingInWellbeing

Managing our Online Booking services made easy.

SimplyBook.me review by Isabel C.
Isabel C.

"Easy to use and kick start on your online business"

What do you like best?

The features are plentiful, they enabled all the features by default on the trial account without any commitment on purchase or credit card info. They impressed me by the rich features and easy to use user interface. The features are very self-explanatory. I contacted their online live chat support a few times and they were straight-forward and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Not much dislike, but a few features enhancement that I would love to see in the future. e.g. More varieties in user reports. Currently, they offer reports mostly in marketing reports. There is no sales tax reports which help me to track how much sales tax I owe from certain period. More reports around financial would be nice.

I have a made to order bakery and use simplybook to manage all my orders, the pickup dates and accept payment online.

SimplyBook.me review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Great service, horrible interface, lots of bugs"

What do you like best?

I like the affordability and the ability to take online bookings.

SimplyBook support people respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are multiple issues with SimplyBook's interface.

1. iframes used on websites have issues of popups appearing outside of the viewport

2. links from my website to SimplyBook don't give the option of linking to a specific service

3. if the company hours change to closed for a half day, it changes all of the service times

Even though it's very easy to chat with SimplyBook support, none of them are technical support and are completely unable to solve any problems you contact them about. I've contacted support more times than I can count, both by chat and by email. They typically respond quickly, but none of the problems I've contacted them about have been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you offer multiple services or have multiple providers, I don't recommend SimplyBook – it's difficult to set up and doesn't offer enough customization. If you are offering a simple service, SimplyBook would be great and simple to use.

I am using SimplyBook with a client's website so the client can accept online bookings for their services.

SimplyBook.me review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"Best for the price"

What do you like best?

Simplybook is easy to use both for customers on the front-end and our users on the back-end. It had almost all the features we needed and was fully functional from day 1.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of functionality that you'd think would be included that are pay for add-ons. Even now that I've upgraded to a pay for package, I still can't get all the functionality I'd really like to have because every piece is separate, but the booking site looks great and does work wonderfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried several others first and this one was definitely the right one since I could fully use it and add on features as needed, rather than have everything and than have to pay ridiculously to get anything to work. Great for a start up.

We needed a way to book a lab without having to pay anything at least at first that would give us the ability to ask specific questions, keep both us and our clients in the loop and make it easy for the clients to use. We have been able to do that and find new clients because the site has made it so easy to use.

SimplyBook.me review by Martins V.
Martins V.

"Almost perfect solution for us"

What do you like best?

After trying several online booking solutions, I find SimplyBook the best for our dental praxis. It has lots of options to choose from and configure system accordingly to our needs. The price seems fair for the amount of work this system does for us.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we dislike but some areas of the system could be improved. I believe that improvements will come as time goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

Letting dental praxis employees make an online scheduler which is available both for employees and owners of the business, as well as letting our clientele to make an online bookings without calling us, especially after praxis is closed and at the weekends.

Another important feature - REMINDERS. System does the job for us, we can choose between automatic e-mail or sms reminders.

SimplyBook.me review by Lori A.
Lori A.

"So simple to use Simplybook.me"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how efficient Simplybook.me is with theirer customer service. As soon as I have a problem I simply click on the instant chat and my problem is solved. They are quick to walk me through any issues I may have and 1 2 3 we're done.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike for this website. The pricing is good, usability is good, everything about it is good.

SimplyBook.me has streamlined my appointment scheduling, and taken the need for me to be Hands-On out of the way. It has made my life so much simpler. And saved me so much time that I can now focus on my clients instead of paperwork.

SimplyBook.me review by Maoz M.
Maoz M.

"Working with SimplyBook almost 1.5 years, using it as booking system for our Escape room business"

What do you like best?

The platform provides the main functionality which is needed for my business. I used to work with other system for a while, but met quite limitations that prevented me to implement the entire business cases which are relevant for my company. with this platform I was able to do it, and though some functionality is not perfect, it is not in the core business as I faced before.

The tool configuration is mostly self explained and the manual is good so I was able to configure all by myself in a short time. It provides the 'plain vanilla' capabilities which can be extended with the 'custom features' (limited according to our subscription plan). All together I was able to define my needs - to provide by customers easy to use booking forms that forces the relevant processes, and my admins to track and handle all reservations.

What do you dislike?

some of the 'custom features' are quite basic (e.g. define flexible fields per business or define Cancellation Policy) and I would expect it to be part of the core functionality. In my plan I can use up to 10 custom features so I can pick pretty much what is needed, but in general this policy is kind of strange.

When you do face an issue - a bug or a missing functionality, the response time is not always satisfied as I would expected it to be, even on relatively minor changes which are required to be set by the development team. there are no release notes published when changes are done, so it is quite hard to learn about new features when such published. Permission management is not very flexible and provides on few levels which in some cases in not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine the tool and check if it addresses your needs: if so, the tool is reliable and you can count on it. If not, don't expect any enhancements in reasonable time. I heard the answer "we are transforming your request to our development team" in different occasions, still I can recall very few features which were added during the 1.5 years I'm working with the tool and actually improved my working environment.

All flows are supported by the tool - define flows and forms, set reservations, manage those reservations, provide relevant notifications, control limitations when creating reservations or when managing them etc.

SimplyBook.me review by Manuel S.
Manuel S.

"Easy to use - for users and administrators"

What do you like best?

The installation of the system is very simple and self-explanatory. Thanks to the various addons, the tool can be easily adapted to the own requirements. The tool can also be easily integrated into your own homepage or on your Facebook fan sites. The various packages for bookings and SMS are very helpful for seasonal business.

What do you dislike?

The available templates are limited. Customizations are a bit more complicated. Unfortunately, only credit cards and direct debits are available as payment methods. Other possibilities such as PayPal or Klarna would be desirable. A function that we still need but haven't found yet: When booking an appointment, it should also be possible for the customer to upload attachments. This is not possible as far as we know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a quick and easy solution for booking appointments and services, simplybook.me is the right choise for you.

We use simplybook.me as our booking system for consulting appointments. In the high season, we are able to better control the consulting appointments and be more efficient.

SimplyBook.me review by Rob O.
Rob O.

"I've been really pleased with how SimplyBook.me has automated my client booking process"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that clients can browse my website and the services on offer, then book a free initial consultation immediately, without having to email me first. They then automatically receive appointment joining and 'how to connect' instructions, which really speeds up the process.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the 'OK your time zone' feature didn't require Apple device users to make changes to their 'third party tracking' settings in the booking widget I use on my site. This can be confusing for some clients.

I've been really pleased with the service from SimplyBook.me. They have all the features I need, and at a competitive price - the appointment reminder system (for me and my clients) is very useful, and gives me (and my clients) a heads up by email that we are due to meet. This has meant that my 'did not attend' rate has fallen.

SimplyBook.me review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Excellent product and customer service"

What do you like best?

I run a sport facility rental company in Malaysia. Simplybook is absolutely beautiful and fits my booking and scheduling needs. Simplybook has helped me in avoiding double booking which may lead to bad customers satisfaction. 24/7 customer service helped me to set up the booking website up running in just 3 days. Simplybook also has dashboard that helps you understand more about your customer so that you can make better business decision to attract more customers.

What do you dislike?

Lack of more localized payment system (eWallet) such as Boost, Grabpay, QRpay etc.

SimplyBook.me review by sandy s.
sandy s.

"Easy peasy online scheduler!"

What do you like best?

The customization options - I can have any look I want which is important. Adding my logo, being able to customize packages, etc.. Having really great customer service, ready to answer questions and trouble shoot.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit for me to get the flow of this program. I believe that speaks more about me than the software. Once I intuited the system- easy peasy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I am a business coach. I love working with my clients, not spending a ton of time with the ongoing admin challenge of scheduling appointments, reminders etc. THIS is the biggest benefit. I can customize the program to suit my needs not a cookie cutter look.

SimplyBook.me review by Bryon Q.
Bryon Q.

"Comprehensive software that's easy to set up"

What do you like best?

The custom email notifications is excellent. In fact the customization in general is great. It's very visual and easy to use both for me and for my clients. It saves my time and it's very easy to use both for me and my clients. It also has a nice layout to put on your website. If I don't understand something, the online live help will always help immediately any time even in the late night.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like having to renew my subscription every month instead having an auto-renew option. SimplyBook software can sometimes be difficult to use on a mobile phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say you should give SimplyBook.me a try since it's very reliable and has never failed on me or my clients. The calendar is very easy to use and links to my website beautifully.

We were able to quickly and easily set up an online booking service for my business for free!very powerful features available very easy to set up and get started Can start for free and can continue for free if you like. It's scaleable feature set allows you to use more features as your business grows.

SimplyBook.me review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Mixed...."

What do you like best?

Simplybook.me is a low cost way to have clients book services online. There are a number of really great features provided, including options for online payment.

What do you dislike?

The simplybook.me system is not as simple to use as it could be.

There are hidden fees. It purports to give a completely free version to small businesses like mine which have only a few clients but very quickly you and up having to purchase features which were supposed to be included at book cost.

My business and accounts are located outside of the US and Europe. I am not able to access any of the options that would allow for online payment. This is really frustrating and keeps me from fully using the simplybook.me system and offering a more efficient service to my clients.

Online scheduling of clients

SimplyBook.me review by Helen P.
Helen P.

"Live helpline is excellent."

What do you like best?

The live help has been invaluable in helping me set up my booking system. Messages usually get answered in less than a minute and the person helping is usually very helpful and able to resolve the problem.

What do you dislike?

I found the site very complicated as this is my first time using a booking site and I am not very technical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find the support system excellent and it is very reasonably priced.

The site creates a pleasant and easy booking system for my clients and it helps me easily see who is booked in and when.

SimplyBook.me review by Prit P.
Prit P.

"Tik tok tik , appointment booked..😃"

What do you like best?

Select over thousands of designs which allows user to make the beautiful website ,n appointment to nearby any place., Deals with every company and service and get discount on every deals , fantastic tool for booking management... .

What do you dislike?

Pricing are little bit high ,low packages should also be include to attract new peoples , all over the world....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Working schedule option and customise design option contain many of new designs and take a look to new membership feature..

Flexible booking solution for small and medium business and as an enterprise solution. ... The live chat is fantastic and staff have gone the extra mile to solve any problems ,time management, business analysis, products and promotions, customization. Are solve easily with simplybook.

SimplyBook.me review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Excellent application / Easy to setup"

What do you like best?

This is the best website to setup meeting management. I deeply recommend it. It is very easy to setup and in case of questions, Inge replies you extremely quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to report about the website. If you choose the free version, you have just to renew your free subscription monthly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version does not allow you to have more than 50 meetings, but it is enough for new business.

Easy to setup

Opportunity of new business

The free version allows you to have a max. of 50 meetings per month. , it is enough for new businesses.

I earn some new clients because they have the possibility to make an appointment online, EXTREMELY EASILY.

SimplyBook.me review by Stefano L.
Stefano L.

"A lot of features and some room for improvement"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features.

The basic plan is affordable.

Even the free plan has some features that usually are not free in other services.

What do you dislike?

The booking interface needs to be improved.

There are some minor bugs.

I wish I could add some features. I've just bought and their support replies fast, but I don't know if and when those features will be available.

I have my students book lessons on my website, instead of going through teaching platforms that take a commission.

SimplyBook.me review by Gary L.
Gary L.

"Intuitive, easy to use tool."

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and the customisation options are useful too. We were up and running within 20 minutes of setup and bookings being made after that. Users have found it easy to use too, which is important.

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything that I dislike, or gives me any cause for concern.

We needed an easy solution that would allow us to manage fitness bookings for our staff at the company workplace.

SimplyBook.me review by User

"SimplyBook review"

What do you like best?

UI is friendly and has a nice look and feel. All buttons are easy to see and the color scheme is great.

What do you dislike?

Some features and buttons are hard to find. Navigation could improve as well. Log in button is the first thing i need to see and it is difficult to locate in first glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once a few tweaks are done and they upgrade their system with new features, they will be in par with competition. I compare it to OpenTable.

Submission process could have better visibility. A huge benefit is the UI because it is attractive and encourages end users to use it more.

SimplyBook.me review by Fatima S.
Fatima S.

"Cost-effective way to fulfill my business needs "

What do you like best?

Monthly subscription cost is very reasonable and one of the cheapest on the market.

Customer service available at decent times to help

Great templates!

Ease of use

What do you dislike?

The 30 day trial of course comes fully loaded with great custom features. However you are only allowed 3 for free once you upgrade to a monthly subscription or pay $40+ to add a custom feature of your choice

A very functional layout and booking service for my clients to easily take care of booking

SimplyBook.me review by Kate B.
Kate B.

"Awesome product "

What do you like best?

I use this for my photography business and it saves me so much time booking clients! I can set it up however I like/need and also integrat onto my personal website. Works well and clients love it!

What do you dislike?

The interface to set it up has a lot of steps and could be a little less confusing

Booking issues and huge help managing clients

SimplyBook.me review by Donald P.
Donald P.

"Simplybook.me Has More Awesome Features Than its Competition"

What do you like best?

As soon as you sign up for SimplyBook.me you get your own booking website. The url for your website will be your company login followed by .simplybook.me: mycompany.simplybook.me. This means you look more professional.

What do you dislike?

That the Thai language isn't one of the languages of this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the features page because there are many great features for any business.

The Simplybook.me platform allows my students/learners to access my booking website from any device to book a lesson, see promotions, or to contact us for anything at anytime.

SimplyBook.me review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Excellent Easy to Use booking System for my childcare site"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very clean and straight forward to use. I like that i can speak to anyone straight away whenever i need help and they always respond to my requests. I enjoy the promotional options as i think its a great way to market your business which makes it more than just a booking and web system. I love seeing the reports on the dashboard straight away as this helps me stay motivated and also helps me stay organised. I like that all the accounting & database is setup so it makes for less administration work. All in all, great site!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to see what my monthly revenue is on the top right hand corner. It is only viewed as weekly but this perhaps may be something i'm doing. I also don't like needing to change both the company opening hours and service provider hours at the same time as I am a single entity however i do understand the necessity for it when the business has more service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system worth using and will cut out your administration time ten fold!

The benefits that i've realised is that I can link this system to more than one business in terms of organising my schedule. Problems i'm solving is using the editing sections for my website as I didn't design the site. I'm also solving problems for my clients as they don't need to take extra time out to see when i'm available by getting in touch with me directly.

SimplyBook.me review by Nikk C.
Nikk C.

"SimplyBook.me has revolutionised our business"

What do you like best?

We've been using SimplyBook.me for a couple of years now and it has revolutionised how we do our bookings. We run a band rehearsal studio and the online booking system has enabled our customers to directly book their studio time without having to call us, saving both their time and ours. What's more, it has allowed us to sign in from anywhere to know what our schedule is at a glance. This gives us the ability to run the business remotely rather than needing to be on site constantly or having to call back customers to confirm their bookings. The automatic confirmation emails that get sent to customers has also reduced "no-shows" and has streamlined cancellations saving even further time on the phone.

I would recommend SimplyBook.me to any business that needs a booking system that works with little fuss but has a lot of features.

What do you dislike?

The earlier version was a little "glitchy" and there were things that we would have liked improved upon. It worked okay so it wasn't really an issue. Things that we really needed sorted out were done so quickly by the SimplyBook.me team and they were very helpful. The new version that is currently in place is great and suits us far better.

Online booking for customers reduces our phone interactions which has the benefit of freeing up more time. Being able to log in from anywhere on a computer or smart phone also makes life far easier than our previous software systems had.

SimplyBook.me review by Dani F.
Dani F.

"Simply Book Me - As Good As It Gets!"

What do you like best?

Best feature of them all is the sync with Google Calendar. This system does not just push events to your Google Calendar, rather, it reads the available space on your Google Calendar and builds availability around the unscheduled time. Then, when someone books, the appointment appears in Google Calendar instantly. Then. . . and this is the best part. . . if someone cancels or reschedules, it removes the appointment from Google Calendar and schedules the new date and time instantly. This is key. There are many systems out there that say they integrate with Google Calendar, but all they really do is push and when an event is cancelled, it stays on your calendar. Simply Book Me is the best and most affordable tool for this particular feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't merge contacts. I have to export data, clean it up and then bring it back in. One click merge feature would be nice. I also would like to be able to have fillable forms - not just extra fields and / or the ability to attach documents (like intake forms) to my email confirmations. And finally, I would love to be able to do session notes and capture more post appointment data like what we did and what we need to do next time. I would love a mobile version that lets me treat it like a client database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course. I have and will continue to. It's easy, clean and slick. My clients love it and so do I.

Easy hands off scheduling. My clients love it!

SimplyBook.me review by Haley G.
Haley G.

"SimplyBook.me is great! "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to sync the website with our Facebook page. It creates an even easier experience for my students to sign up for appointments.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to allow patrons to choose a time slot and then see the available service providers based upon the time slot chosen; however, this is a minor inconvenience and not one that prevents our students from using the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It's an excellent service that has greatly improved our traffic to our tutoring center.

I run a university writing center. We needed a way to allow students a simple, easy-to-use method for signing up for tutoring time slots. Our students are more satisfied because they are able to choose the tutor they want to work with, and they tend to remember to show up for their appointment because of the reminder emails. We can also keep track of data (number of visitors, etc.) much easier with the website!

SimplyBook.me review by Wolf S.
Wolf S.

"Best software for automated booking"

What do you like best?

We run an outdoor educations school and have birthday parties, archery, bachelorette parties, and school groups visit. The seamless integration into websites and ease of booking with multiple instructors is incredible. This is the best software I have used and will continue as long as we are in business. It's amazing that customers do not even have to contact us through email or voice. They use our website, book the time they choose and it's all done.

No longer are we fighting with clients who say the spot they chose is unavailable. That saves us a dozen hours a week of booking time.

Customers can no longer say we entered the information wrong into our system, as they put the booking date/time themselves.

Customers receive automated emails and even reminders when they use the system.

Problems customers encountered are self-made. If they show up at the wrong time, its' because they followed the directions incorrectly and we have the booking system to show them their error.

What do you dislike?

There were a few features which didnt run right such as website buttons and booking options. However they have all been resolved and exceed our expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if it doesn't solve all your needs, Still consider them. They are ever-changing and have amazing support.

The web package does everything we could ever ask.

- Google calendar integration

- Multiple instructors

- Set hours and maximum number of people in class

- Automated bookings so customers can book anytime

- No fights with customers about booking slots. Everything is laid out.

SimplyBook.me review by Administrator

"Solid calendar tool with LOTS of options"

What do you like best?

Very customizable with many themes, good customer support, many options

What do you dislike?

booking process not very customizable and with glitches or forced checkmarks, calendar management of service providers really complicated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look if the interface and calendar management is really the right system for you. From what we've seen, for SPAs, physiotherapists or something along those lines it could be great.

We are using simplybook for job applicants to book an interview with one of our HR people. We have programmed almost the whole interface anew ourselves and are just using the API for the backend work, which works nicely together.

SimplyBook.me review by Rick A.
Rick A.

"Best calendaring/scheduling product"

What do you like best?

Simple for clients, configurable, keeps me busy, on time, and on track

What do you dislike?

The back end is a little complex, but it's doing complicated stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's more complex, but the support is phenomenal with helping me get done what I need to. Every time I ask for a new feature the answer has been, oh, it does that...go here.

No more bouncing calls or emails trying to find a time to meet.

SimplyBook.me review by Stacey L. S.
Stacey L. S.

"One of the Best!"

What do you like best?

SimplyBook.me is the best scheduling system I've found out there. It is easy to use for clients, and has many functions, including the ability to move appointments. I've recommended it to several other business owners.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to automatically schedule a break time when a client books an appointment. Currently, I have to make my appointments extra long to accommodate my breaks, and that causes some confusion for clients. I also think that leads to them being late sometimes, because they think we have 1 hour 45 minutes together, when in fact their appointment is 60 mins long (my break time is 45 mins in-between clients). Also, I wish there was a way for clients to reschedule their own appointments, as opposed to cancelling then creating a new appointment.

The ability of clients to schedule their own appointments.

SimplyBook.me review by Derrick M.
Derrick M.

"Does the job at reasonable cost"

What do you like best?

Low cost for full feature. Integration possible. Highly customizable. Responsive to support queries, including adding features.

What do you dislike?

Integration could be more robust, some features appeared to have broken on recent revisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure it can integrate with you existing site or software. If running independently, there should be no problems using, just make sure it has features you desire, there are many.

Scheduling of tours and tasting events. Integration with other calendars.

SimplyBook.me review by Carl anro V.
Carl anro V.

"Works well for the cost."

What do you like best?

-Ease of use once you get used to it

-Timezones and payment options

-quick customer support

What do you dislike?

-limitations in custome features

-timezones have -1 day on booking screen, which may be confusing to clients

-no way to book several sessions without having to go back the main page several times

-tedious booking process

-automation

SimplyBook.me review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"Does everything"

What do you like best?

I reviewed a LOT of calendars and found SimplyBook.me has the most features, by far, and has thought them through -- so they make sense and they work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, we've just implemented it and found it really easy.

Booking rooms in a coworking space.

SimplyBook.me review by Kenneth H.
Kenneth H.

"Try simplybookme today"

What do you like best?

User-friendly software, easy to understand and you can purchase as much functionaly for your business as required for an affordable price. Volatile in many ways to customize IT TO YOUR needs.

What do you dislike?

I did nota like the fact that IT was not available in my own language. I had difficulties paying with PayPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can convince yourself by easily apply for a trial version. Try IT totdat.

IT was a challenge to meet my costumers at that time that suited my to deliver my service. Then in discovered this bookingsystem. Now is very easy to manage my time effciently. No more 'no shows'.

SimplyBook.me review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Perfect for my requirements!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that there is always someone on hand to help with queries.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that there is no preview option, and therefore the page/information has to be published before I am able to see what I have created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service is definitely worth using. The fact that there is an opportunity to use a free basic setting is also invaluable.

The ability to monitor bookings.

The fact that email notifications are automatically generated which saves time.

SimplyBook.me review by Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

"SimplyBook.me is great for our Barbershop!"

What do you like best?

The website works very easily for our customers to book an appointment. I am able to change the company's times/days easily as well as any days an employee may take off for being sick. Also, it is very easy to manage and the app allows you to keep an eye on all the appointments.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price you have to pay for the number of bookings that allowed to be booked with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend paying for the extra bookings to be available.

The appointment booking problem is solved through this website. It also has benefit the company by allowing to make sure employees are in and out of the books for their days off and the customers are able to see that.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

The comprehensiveness of the features available out of the box and the fact that it is totally manageable in the cloud. Moreover, the support team is greatly fast and effective.

What do you dislike?

SMS alerts are paid in addition to regular subscription and the fact that there is a need to invest in setting up the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in setup in order to full optimize tool potential

The need to control the resource allocation and to manage different sites in the same way

SimplyBook.me review by Doug H.
Doug H.

"Awesome!!!"

What do you like best?

Setup was easy. Navigation is super smooth within software. Love the extras!!!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet. Everything has went very smooth

Allows me more than one service provider, which my last software only offered at premium packages

SimplyBook.me review by Arthur T.
Arthur T.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

usability and integration with the site. Facebook Integration

What do you dislike?

easy to spoil the system when changing the base interval for recording in the settings

I spent a lot of time manually recording clients

SimplyBook.me review by Administrator

"Great service, great customer support"

What do you like best?

They are always available even with a free subscription. They offer affordable options for new businesses starting out. Very good customer service. They answer all my questions no matter how silly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it's great! I would recommend this product as it's extremely easy to implement. Very affordable and easy to deploy even if you don't have any experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes would highly recomend to others.

Booking clients online and accepting payments. Very easy to personalize

"SimplyBook.me review"

What do you like best?

Simplybook.me allows me to very easily see who is booked on to our different sports sessions. I have control over how many people attend a session and how long before the session they can book which makes administration a lot more efficient. Our customers have found the new booking system easy and reliable.

What do you dislike?

The phone app sometimes plays up and is not very good on an ipad when you are looking at the day view. I would also like to be able to set the maximum time you can book a session in advance separately for each session. I think that there should be a feature that allows people to see how full the session is (so how many bookings have been made and how many in total). Clients should also be able to put themselves on a waiting list that automatically puts them in the session if there has been a cancellation. I find the backend a little complicated but on the whole a fairly good system.

We have gone from using email reservations to online reservations. This reduces the burden on my time hugely. No longer do I have to go through emails and manually put them into a database. That is all done for me and as you can set limits on sessions it makes my life simply!

SimplyBook.me review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Great booking service! Saves us loads of man hours"

What do you like best?

Easy set up! Just add the names of clinic providers, times they are available, and off days. The rest is automatic.

What do you dislike?

Occasional bugs occur, which make it necessary to delete and re-add service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, use all the features, and see if it's right for you.

Clinic booking system - was previously all done in-office on paper. Now it's all automatic, and we have saved hundreds of interruptions of work per week and hundreds of man hours per month.

SimplyBook.me review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"SImplyBook works fork me in the background"

What do you like best?

Calendar synchronization, scheduling, payment feature

What do you dislike?

Its simplicity, some things cant be edited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is that simple, always working for you in the background with a polished appearance.

Time management, people know what services I offer, how much they are and when I am available. Its perfect for an owner-operator.

Learning about SimplyBook.me?

* We monitor all SimplyBook.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.