SEO PowerSuite Reviews & Product Details

SEO PowerSuite Overview

What is SEO PowerSuite?

SEO PowerSuite is a set of 4 tools that help optimize websites, improve content, run backlink campaigns and track your progress. These tools include: Rank Tracker - to research keywords, track rankings, and analyze competitors; WebSite Auditor - to crawl and optimize site structure, improve on-page optimization; SEO SpyGlass - to discover and analyze site's backlinks; LinkAssistant - to run link building and outreach campaigns.

SEO PowerSuite Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Slovak, Spanish

All your ever-needed SEO functionality packed together

Link-Assistant.com
2005
Minsk, Belarus
@LinkAssistant
85 Twitter followers

SEO PowerSuite Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SEO PowerSuite community
Have you used SEO PowerSuite before?

SEO PowerSuite Reviews

Showing 84 SEO PowerSuite reviews
Already have SEO PowerSuite?
What do you like best?

I run a few SMEs (tiny ones) and I like to stay on top of my rankings, as well as check the structure of my websites - the SEO Powersuite helps me do that without breaking the bank. I tried the big cloud players but their monthly fees just aren't worth it for me. SEO Powersuite does everything I need and their newsletters are well spaced and very constructive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to remember to fire it up, and also I sometimes check it at home on the laptop, forget to quit it and then can't run it in the office computer (licensing). But that's fair enough, I just wish I'd remember to quit it after my evening checks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and use it - you can try it out without paying. Make sure you follow the tutorials, there's more power in the software than first appears. And schedule your reports, makes your life much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking keywords and ranking is the main thing - I like the keyword groups, it makes it easy to pick a page per group and follow what works and what doesn't. I occasionally use the Auditor to check everything is running as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Thanks a lot, Daniel!

Alok Singh
What do you like best?

The best part here is you can check the basic core functionality of all the modules for free with the free version. The software is a life saver, it saves me a lot of time in my day to day SEO projects. From on page audit feature to link audit, rank tracking and yes outreach. It' s a super tool and the cost is also affordable compared to other similar services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well I will be completely honest here, for me it's working great as always. I have nothing to dislike in this software.Saves me a hell lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free version it has most of the features. I myself tried free and bought professional and finally upgraded to Enterprise. This makes life easy if you are regularly into SEO Projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically it's an all in one suite that helps me in saving a lot of time in my SEO projects both personal and client SEO. For anyone into SEO and with a fixed budget this is the solution to go rather than investing in multiple services and softwares and pay monthly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Thanks for your kind words, Alok! I'm sharing your feedback with the team!

Open Discussions in SEO PowerSuite
Company Owner
Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback Hillary.

Could you maybe share some specific UI things that've been bothering you? We'd really appreciate your input and do our best to fix the issues.

Best wishes from the whole SEO PowerSuite team!

Web Designer
What do you like best?

Mostly i am using SEO spy glass and Rank Tracker, that is helping me to complete my seo for ranking in google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

many time when its collecting backlinks and other data its taking much time.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

before the seo power suite, from my site i complete my SEO, but after using SEO Power Suite i found there are lots of mistakes in my website that i need to correct. this tool really helpful for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing, this software, if you can even call it software is is nothing more than a joke and money grab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, worst investment I've made in awhile. Spent a considerable sum on SEO POWERSUITE, then shortly after I'm getting bombarded by pricy monthly subscriptions, which is complete bullshit.

So I dropped $300+ on day one.

No mention of monthly subscriptions, nothing. Had I know they were going to constantly try and hustle me and render my $300+ investment useless, I would NEVER have bough in the first place. Basically stole my money, then went for more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved my problem by deleting SEO POWERSUITE, flagging all communication as spam, and moving on with my life. Important lesson, you don't know what you don't know. The SEO community knows and I should have listened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Hi Grant,

I'm really sorry to hear the software didn't turn out useful for you. If you ever decide to give it another try, just shoot an email to support@link-assistant.com with a reference to this comment, and we'll arrange an onboarding demo session to help you make the most of all of the software's features.

As to our pricing, SEO PowerSuite is sold as a yearly subscription, which is exactly what the pricing page says.

I guess you're referring to our older pricing model, which consisted of a license fee and an Algo Updates subscription. It was indeed quite confusing to our users. And this is exactly why we've moved away from it for good.

I'm sorry once again if using SEO PowerSuite wasn't the experience you expected.

What do you like best?

I like the way the tools are all broken into their own packages. This allows you to focus on the task. Many Saas tools has way too many options to understand what you are working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike. If I had to upgrade anything, it would be to make it "sexier" than just a "Microsoft" look and feel. However, I know most SEO's are Microsoft type people, so this makes sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend taking the free trial to test out the software. You will be glad you did and love the way they group keywords. You have nothing to lose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of completing SEO work for my clients. That involves learning about their keywords, competition, backlinks and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Thanks, Joseph!

Owner
What do you like best?

I've been an SEO PowerSuite enterprise customer since 2015 and this is one of my go-to software sets. Out of the "core four" programs offered in the SEO PowerSuite toolset, I find myself using 3 of them on a weekly (if not daily basis. These are the Website Auditor, Rank Tracker, and SEO Spyglass.

Website Auditor makes it dead simple for me to get a high-level view of a project before digging into more granular details. One of my favorite new features the SEO Powersuite team has integrated is the ability to import tracked keywords from Rank Tracker and map them to a specific page. Once imported, Website Auditor allows you to optimize your content on the fly — offering suggested keywords, additional keywords your competition is targeting, people also ask (PAA's), check both my featured snippet s and much more. This feature has allowed me to ta

The next tool I use is Rank Tracker. What sets this software apart from the competition is not only the limitless scans I'm able to run, but also how granular I'm able to get with the data. With Rank Tracker, I'm able to track ranking data down to a city and zip code level. Additionally, while it's no secret that Google is the 800-pound beast in the digital marketing world, I'm also able to check multiple other search engines, such as YouTube, Bing, Yahoo!, Duck Duck Go, and Yandex for rankings. Getting this granular without having to pay for usage via credits is truly a lifesaver.

Lastly, SEO Spyglass is my link-auditing software. While this program is really powerful (and the reports are absolutely beautiful!) the ability to conduct additional audits using other tools and import via CSV makes this an invaluable tool.

While each software program is powerful on its own, combining the data from all of the tools provides a more holistic and complete picture for digital marketing professionals to make educated decisions on their marketing strategies.

I also appreciate the cost-effective price point of SEO PowerSuite. While it is true that you have to purchase algorithm updates to keep the software up to date, this is MUCH more cost-effective than nearly any other pro tool on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being JS-based, there are some limitations when it comes to auditing larger websites. Because most of the projects I work on are local businesses that do not exceed a few hundred thousand pages, this hasn't really been an issue. I'm sure that if you were evaluating this software for enterprise websites, this might be an issue.

Another issue I've run into when compared to other software like this is that it runs on your machine, not a cloud-based server. I'm sure this is one reason why users are not charged credits like some other software. That said, this is an issue that can simply be overcome by installing the software on a VPS or a dedicated machine that you can remote into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the software is up to date by purchasing the algorithm updates! This is what keeps the software functioning and data reliable.

Also, run this software on a VPS or dedicated machine. You will want to schedule tasks within the software and keeping it running all the time can be resource-intensive. I've been using an old desktop computer as a dedicated machine and this works perfectly while running the software nearly 18+ hours per day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because SEO PowerSuite offers a comprehensive toolset, I've been able to reduce my overhead and software costs. I'd add that, because I'd purchased the enterprise version of the software, I do not have to worry about watermarked reports and can save all of my projects to SEO PowerSuite's cloud storage, Dropbox, or to my desktop (with lower and free versions of this software this is not possible).

Another benefit of using the enterprise version of SEO PowerSuite is that the reports are also highly customizable and put complex data into a format that clients can easily understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Thank you so much, Brian! We extremely appreciate your support!

Colaborador de INDUSTRIA WEB
What do you like best?

Prestaciones, sencillez de uso y facilidad de aprendizaje. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No está en Español. Debería traducirse, sobre todo los totorales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Una herramienta con grandes prestaciones a un precio realmente competitivo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Me ayuda con el seguimiento de mis clientes y con la revisión de mis proyectos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

web design
What do you like best?

Excellent for monitoring the ranking (one of the fee software that allows you to monitor in multiple locations) allows you to see the serp functions, an estimate of the keyword competition and many other data to allow you to have an overview of the competitive landscape Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had left a negative review, but then talking to the assistance they explained better what the problem was, and I understood better. It remains that they should improve the data in their possession, such as the number of searches and ppc data, but overall, given that the data is unlimited, it is a good compromise to be able to validate all the appropriate assessments. They need to increase the number of keywords in their database (especially in the Italian one) which are very few, but I trust that they will improve in this respect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It cannot replace software data such as ahrefs and semrush as accuracy, but used together it can be an extra weapon to use against competitors. If you have low budget and can't afford $ 99 a month, then it becomes a very useful tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Excellent monitoring of the ranking, with Website Auditor and their new content editor they simplify the writing of articles optimized for search engines.

When you have a very large number of keywords, it is very good for evaluating very competitive and easy keywords, and allows you to make a prefilter. For the medium ones, it is a little less accurate, but in the prefilter phase it gives you excellent indications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the visualizations, I like that its a crawl I feel I control, I like it not necessarily being online....that I can access a version offline Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price. 1. Why should I have to pay hundreds every year when I pay for most software once. If an update occurs, I can upgrade or not. Yearly charging me for use of software I already paid for has prevented me from being a consistent champion of your product.

And the fact that I can pay $124 a year for Website Auditor .... but I can't PRINT OR SAVE CSV .... how am I supposed to use the tool for actionable plans. Im not about to sit there and one by one do stuff, I can have an asst do it, but wait....nope to print or save in CVS the price MORE THAN DOUBLES to 299/year AND thats just the WebSite Auditor....well....its not that bad because you also gain these features: NONE You pay twice the price and them some to be able to print. NO benefit to you otherwise.....and without it the "tool" is an expensive toy.

So I honestly buy this product every couple years when a client will cover it, otherwise I just use the crawls I get anyway from other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me its all about site structure and visualizing the site when I use this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proprietor
What do you like best?

I like that the tool are easy to use even if you're using a tiny percentage. Each tool gives actionable advice that's easy to understand and apply. For example, I love Website Auditor as it allows me to quickly compare my page with competitors as well as check the basic onpage SEO factors. This cuts down the guess and makes optimising pages really easy.

Also, I admire how quick the team are to reply to questions both on Social and via email. I've asked Innesa for advice via private message on several occasions and she's always gone above and beyond to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a biggest fan of desktop software and feel that moving to an online platform might sever users better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The whole package helps me optimise website pages, internal links and check keyword rankings. I know the tools offer far more than my limited use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Powersuite is inexpensive and feature rich Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The GUI can be a bit confusing at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Find where sites currently rank for certain keyphrases in the search engines, find keywords, do web audits etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love that its a non subscriptions based tool. Gives a good benchmark to work from and automates a lot of otherwise tedious tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using to to track backlinks without GA linked is somewhat limited and you will have to weight for ranking results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improved SEO for our clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Flexibility, constant updates, the Ranking analisys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time on larger sites, but solved with a fast computer and more ram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing day-to-day operation for my SEO Agency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Marketer
What do you like best?

The products SEO PowerSuite provide are pretty handy. As an online marketer this product is affordable and has lot's of options to analyse your keywords, competitors and backlinks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have a hidden payment system. Once you buy the product for a x period (let's say for a month), an automatic debit will be debited after that month, without asking and without proper information. An other company namend 2checkout sends a 'thank you for you purchase' message, with an invoice.

If i pay for a month or for 1 year it means that after that period i'm not interested anymore or i'm ready for a new purchase. But SEO PowerSuite just doesn't work like that, they'll automatically start to send invoices. I really can't understand this way of doing business. At least send an e-mail to ask / inform about the monthly subscription.

The product is good, the payment and the way of doing business by SEO PowerSuite is not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful about buying, it's a good product but be prepared for an automated payment after the x period you paid for has ended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As written before, the product is good, the 'subscription' payments after you've purchased for an x period is not. If I pay for a month, I'm not interested in a subscription. And if SEO PowerSuite would inform me of the subscription-based payments as good as they do with their discounts, I would notice that immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Hi Sjors!

I'm really sorry you've had such an experience.

Just to clear the things out - the product is a yearly subscription, which is mentioned on all the buy pages. Which means there's an automatic billing after the end of the first term.

However, even if you've missed the info, simply write us immedeately after the charge and the support team will surely refund the payment.

What do you like best?

I like Historical Data, Localization, Domain Comparison a special filtering feature. Reports synchronization and cloud storage. No crashes so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a Dashboard with widget customization, maybe did not find a it yet!? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Incorrect website indexing, HTTPS security issues, No xml sitemaps, multiple versions of Homepage, slow page speed, missing or incorrect robots, some broken links... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

A very useful program set that we use on regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the desktop's slowing down. The bigger is the memory the better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use a computer with a really good processor and not less than 16GB of random memory Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google and other search engines rank tracking, keyword research, content planning, website optimisation, prospective links etc. Everything you need for SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, President
What do you like best?

Spying Backlinks and removing spam links from my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software is bit heavier some time system cant handle, have to use this software on the fast computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One place all solution for your website, best platform for SEO experts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is used to scale up the traffic and removing the bad content and backlinks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It appears to be comprehensive so I hope it will help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is slow and requires that I log in to Cloudflare to purge the cache whenever I change a page. If I do not do this, it picks up the old version of the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I want to improve my site ranking. No benefits yet because I only starting using the tool yesterday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I think they have good products but I don't think they should offer a Life time subscription product when it doesn't include ALL updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you offer an LTV it should never be out of date. What is the difference with having the free program? I have paid for a program and I get worse conditions than when I don't pay for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

no recommendations i can do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can analyze the seo, links, etc. but better not to pay and keep the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the screen layout and all the functions are easily seen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the black colour around the sides needs to be changed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i seem to work through any issues by just doing and trying things on my own Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

this software is so powerful and easy to use. You can find almost must-have features for SEO: Rank tracking, audit on-page, create content... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope that they can develop more features for on-page activities and the price could reduce a little bit.

Besides, SEO Power Suite has too many features, therefore I hope they could create more and more tutorial video to guide us from beginner to advanced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is worth every penny. You will not dissatisfied when buying it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to improve our SEO activities after the Google core update in this May. This software helps us to quickly define which pages were affected, so we can know the right pages to fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Hi Hoan!

We'll surely keep on creating more training materials. Thanks for your kind words!

Founder
What do you like best?

Fast reporting, covers multiple aspects of SEO, reliable research, regular updates, helpful staff with expert tips for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

FTP required for editing which can slow down the setup process. Not every developer has FTP access to a site. Linking to wordpress plugin could be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword research, Competitor research, technical auditing, site scraping, backlink research, amazon research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

Thanks for your feedback, Aurbey!

We've been investigating the option to integrate with WordPress for quite some time. Unfortunately, there's no way to do that due to the variety of WordPress themes and layout available. But we'll keep trying to find a suitable solution!

AA
What do you like best?

Optimization in line with the latest browser requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many questions at the beginning and I didn’t get to know the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I hope to know when I start applying the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I love that you can see historical trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ratings aren't always accurate. Sometimes it says keywords aren't raking anymore when they are. Sometimes you can't update and sometimes an update produces no information and then you can't update again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't have any. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keep track of rankings and spot problems with competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Katherine Stepanova of SEO PowerSuite

i there and thanks a lot for your feedback!

Unfortunately, over the past month, we were experiencing issues with rank checking. Our team was working hard to fix those asap, but form time to time our users experienced "wrong" positions of failed checks.

We're extremely sorry about that. And right now all the systems are fully operational and the data is always correct.