Sched Reviews & Product Details

Sched Overview

What is Sched?

Sched is event management software that creates flexible schedule management for the public agenda of your event. This software is ideal for organizations with multi-track, multi-day conferences, festivals, conventions and trade shows. Sign up for a free trial to see how Sched can be perfect for your next event. Collaborate in real-time with your team. Delegate authority. Empower your speakers, volunteers and attendees. Control your branding. Grow, manage and measure your in-person and virtual events.

Sched Details
Discussions
Sched Community

Sched.org eliminates event management headaches and enhances the event experience. Save time by eliminating duplicative data entry, promoting your event through attendee facing tools, integration. Add your data once to automatically publish in every format (online, mobile, print, iCal, etc.) and create an open social network for attendees.

SCHED
2008
New York, NY
@sched

Sched Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Sched community
Have you used Sched before?

Sched Reviews

Showing 16 Sched reviews
Already have Sched?
Events & Marketing Director
What do you like best?

At the beginning of our for an event platform, we reviewed countless products, and decided to use Sched! We have been using the platform for almost 2 years and love the new integrations their team continually develops. It is a user-friendly platform to schedule events, communicate with attendees, collect feedback, and showcase events. As a non-profit, we were thrilled to see they offered an affordable discount, as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Sched does not integrate with Hubspot or Submittable at this time. It's also having issues with its new Zoom plug-in. It worked great for a couple of weeks and now doesn't work at all - there's a good chance that's a zoom problem though. Also, customer service, while friendly, has been a little slow to answer and about 80% of the time doesn't offer to help fix the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integration with Hubspot and Submittable. Plus, fixing the Zoom plugin issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leveraging the Sched platform allows our attendees to RSVP, create their custom schedules, and receive automated reminders. Presenters also have the ability to input their presentations and communicate with their session's attendees. (Talk about a time saver!) From an event planners' perspective, it's worth its weight in GOLD. We also LOVE their easy display, print, and attendee check in-app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Awesome customer service, easy to use help guides, and very user friendly format. Ability to send out messages to participants and presenters. Accessible on multiple platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything that I dislike about this product - I know that sounds crazy, but it truly met all of my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We turned an in person conference to a virtual platform in six weeks. Sched was the best platform to host the Zoom links, uploaded presentations and everything else that the attendees needed acces to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The schedule was easy to manage and it is very budget-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I needed much more to manage my event and provide attendees with information. Does not provide opportunities for sponsorship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would evaluate the needs for your event before deciding to use Sched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We no longer use sched- we have used other conference applications instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've never had a single complaint from an event participant about setting up an account and using sched to go through and pick their sessions. Given our user base, I always expect some and I get none. Room capacity and wait-listing are great features! I also love the automatic sending of individual schedules on the day of the event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm hopeful that they will soon let us mark attendees as "VIP" meaning they don't count towards the capacity...before the room reaches capacity. Currently this feature exists but you have to wait for the rooms to get full so that's a bit cumbersome...but I love that they have this status! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sign ups for people outside of our organization...typically we'd have to create accounts for them and step them through the signup process, but Sched takes all of this off of my plate! Also the automatic sending of individual schedules on the day of the event takes away a lot of work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and time-saving capability for event-organizers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't clear how to handle certain elements of the Eventbrite integration. Without a "try it out" feature, we had to use trial and error on a live event and attendees and speakers started getting emails that we didn't necessarily want them to receive at that stage. Integrations can be confusing for end-users, and this is an area that could be better documented and supported with in-depth demonstration videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try - your attendees and event speakers will thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manual work, multiple copies of event/attendee spreadsheets and difficulty in communication have all been hugely reduced. Sched transformed a local, volunteer-led conference into a professional, slick event with very little technical input required. Eventbrite integration was also a huge plus for ticketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Development Engineer
What do you like best?

I like that it is a tool that has a mobile application so the organization can not only be carried out from a computer but also from our mobile device, in addition to that I like the interface and the ability to sectorize the different types of Events that can be carried out, together with the different parameters necessary to carry them out, also have an organization system for guests as well as for invitations sent or generated. It is ideal even for organizing conferences or work meetings quickly and efficiently. It also allows us to organize our sponsors and our guest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As for what I do not like, I add that it is a little known tool and that perhaps it can be implemented at work to carry out the organization of corporate events can take some time, but once implemented the truth is that it greatly simplifies the I work to organize an event since everything that had to be carried by hand is automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good tool to consider for its price and the ease with which an event is organized, it must also be taken into account that it is ideal if the organization of repeated events is necessary during the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool I have been able to organize all the events and conferences that have had to take place in the company during the last year and the truth is that it simplifies the work so much so that the organization can take care of whoever it is without having to This requires a lot of time investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Educational Technologist
What do you like best?

I have used Sched many times to organize conferences. The people I work with have a wide range of technology comfort, and I don't think I've ever received a question about how it works from the user point of view, as far as registering for sessions. Even better, the back end is great too. Many options for uploading, many plans to really support your needs, and best of all the customer service is the best out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sched doesn't really have any downsides. Maybe if you're an advanced web designer or coder it might feel too stiff? I really can't think of anything. It's truly ideal for organizing a conference, no matter how many sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. You can set a lot of it up and get a feel for it before you commit to purchase. It's straightforward and easy to use from all angles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in an organization with over 500 employees. This has been the best way to relay information to people, track attendance and trends, and keep information about our conferences in one extremely reliable and easy to use place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Engineering
What do you like best?

I used Sched to host conferences several times. The people with whom I work have a wide range of software usability, so I know I have never been asked how it works user-focused and how it works to register for sessions. The background is great, even better. Many upload options, planning to support your needs and the best thing to do is to provide a customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sched has no downsides, however. Perhaps you might feel too rigid if you're an experienced web designer? I can't think about anything, very. The management of a meeting, irrespective of how many sessions, is really ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you commit to buying, you should set a lot up and feel for it. It is simple and easy to use from any direction. The Sched Support Team updates the website very proactively to suit user requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Of over 1500 workers, I work in an organisation. This was the best way of transmitting information to people, following the trends and keeping information on our conferences in an extremely trusted and easy-to-use location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secondary Instructional Innovation Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Sched makes it easy to create and deploy schedules for conferences big and small. Sched allows us to deploy our schedule, make changes on the fly and keep track of our attendees in one easy-to-use interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is truly a great product - and I look forward to using it again! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to provide our teachers with a conference-style experience for a small amount of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Easy to set up; very user friendly. GREAT customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of "pieces" involved in setting this up and seeing it through to implementation -- none of them difficult, but keeping track of them the first time through was a little challenging, as a one-person team working on multiple aspects of this event at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Sched reduced our printing costs significantly. It also helped facilitate communication with both attendees and speakers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rachel Drudi of Sched

Hi Shanon, thanks so much for taking the time to share about your experience with Sched!

I appreciate your feedback on keeping track of all the steps involved with getting set up. I'm going to brainstorm on ways to improve this for small teams. I'm so happy to hear we helped save on printing costs and made it possible to contact attendees and speakers.

Looking forward to working together again soon!

What do you like best?

The color coded events and ability to add items to your schedule for an upcoming conference is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price as an organizer is too expensive. If I want to run a small event, the price is still $500. It should be dynamic based on the number of people attending and using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great for your event attendees, but as an organizer you will want to make sure your event has enough coverage and sponsorship to pay for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Made conference schedule organizing quire simple for both the attendee and event organizers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

The ease in which you can set your schedule or change your schedule at the last minute.

I like that attendees can look at their sessions see a full description and learn about the speaker. The feedback through Sched is very helpful, as well. (See, I can't pick just one thing!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are trying to go paperless as much as possible. I would like to see a scannable QR code available through Sched for our attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to change the schedule. If participants have downloaded Sched (hopefully), they can see the change and make another choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sched is easy to use and very scalable - we use the tool for everything from small, 100 person meetups to our large summits of 3000-4000 attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout is not as professional looking as I would like. Personal preference, ymmv. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy way for attendees to create a schedule (love the mobile app). In addition, helps us organize our speakers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like the way that shed integrates with my conference site. I think it is very visually appealing and easy for people to navigate, while being simple for me to create on the backend as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more options to customize it. We have a lot of moving parts in our conference, so being able to have it be just a little more customizable would be awesome, although it's not a deal-breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really great tool for conference planning! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When planning a conference, it's crucial to have a platform for conference attendees that is visually clear, easy to interact with and also mobile friendly. It was important to find a program that served multiple purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Sched is straightforward and simple. It allows users to upload schedule elements through certain file types rather than individually creating each event, speaker, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sched is very basic in many respects. It does not allow users to create their own HTML-editable page, for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Sched support team is very proactive in updating the website to fit user requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My organization used Sched to create a conference schedule that people could reference prior to and during the conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Digital Marketing & Technology
What do you like best?

Sched is easy to use and you can create the agenda for an event straight away. I embedded the agenda in my event website and sched automatically created also a one-page website. You can also use the Native Apps for iPhone and Android (paying an additional cost), Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can customize the colors but the overall structure is not editable. I was not able to customize the design of my agenda and the organization of it. Breakout sessions are presented all together at the same timing, you cannot decide the order and for some users this layout is a bit confusing.

You can manage only the agenda using sched (Sessions, speakers, exhibitors). If you need a tool to let your attendees interact during the event you will need to find a more complete tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After Sched I tested Attendify and I think it is more comprehensive tool for a business conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to create very quickly an agenda for my conference Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.