SalesRight Reviews & Product Details

SalesRight Overview

What is SalesRight?

SalesRight's Interactive Live Quotes communicates your pricing and packages to prospects in a clear, customized, private page that provide prospects with a sales-psychology-backed buying experience they love. SalesRight regains valuable time teams can spend selling which increasing deal size and velocity.

SalesRight Details

SalesRight helps B2B SaaS sales professionals close more deals by arming them with interactive and intelligent pricing that increase revenue and enhances the buying experience.

SalesRight
2018
Halifax, Canada
@SalesRightCo
533 Twitter followers

SalesRight Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SalesRight community
Have you used SalesRight before?

SalesRight Reviews

Showing 15 SalesRight reviews
Already have SalesRight?
Senior Product Strategist
What do you like best?

The ability to put a robust quote together in a pinch. It really is that fast and easy to personalize to the client without spending too much time putting the quote together. More time engaging with clients less time quoting is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any issues at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is different than any other tools like it. I have been in sales for 10 years and it is the best product I have used in assisting me with getting quotes prepared for clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personalized quotes in an instant. Benefits include the time I save vs traditional quoting solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The ability to set very tailored & flexible pricing offerings. We used this early on when we were testing pricing and it helped show customers what the different options were. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of functionality (which is awesome) which leads to a lot of menus. It takes a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the navigation! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are an early stage company and need to test a few pricing models with customers. SalesRight helps us setup and demonstrate these different offerings in a very clear, and interactive manner. People love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Developing a pricing strategy that makes sense, can be very challenging. SalesRight helped us land on a pricing structure that's been working wonders. With interactive quotes, my clients can see and understand what's included with every deal, helping us close more business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. I'm excited to see how the interactive quote platform will develop even further. It's such a useful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before working with SalesRight we were challenged by our pricing. SalesRight helped us find a strategy that's been working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

SalesRight allows me to easily conceptualize and create pricing options for my customers. I love how it produces a simple, elegant design that my customers can understand and interact with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of any downsides. SalesRight has significantly improved my efficiency and communication to my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to the team and have a brief discussion with them. They are very knowledgable in pricing and can tell you how SalesRight will help your team be more effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the individual effort it takes to create and format a new quotation for each new prospect. I dont need to hire a graphic designer to make me a template for a slick quote design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

It’s easy and simple to use

Worth the investment

It’s great for clients as well.

I love the real time notification part. I always received positive feedback regarding salesright Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had couple of issues regarding integration part. It is not compatible with all in house applications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth a try

Absolutely makes us rep 2.0

Aligning with modern business requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shorten sales cycle

Quick availability to the client

Follow agile methodology through sales right Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Sales
What do you like best?

Easy to use, customizable, great team supporting a reliable product. Feedback for features and functionality is always taken into consideration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, cannot wait to see how SalesRight continues to develop over the coming months/years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SalesRight is an invaluable asset when it comes time to talk pricing. Before we started using SalesRight there wasn't an easy way to explain our pricing model, and quite frankly... prospects were getting confused and frustrated by the long winded explanations and lengthy summary emails that followed. For my team that meant a significant amount of time wasted, but more importantly it meant that we were losing out on customers. SalesRight has given us a clean, clear, and concise visual presentation of our pricing guide that has cleared up all of the confusion prospects were having. This has saved my team an estimated 30 mins per opportunity (10 hours per a month) and has helped us 2X conversion rates in 2019! So glad we found this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

We were looking for a way to test customers reactions to different proposals. SalesRight allowed us to easily create different options and find our optimal price point quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about SalesRight. I'm glad I found them and I'm looking forward to using the product and seeing the company grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SalesRight helped me experiment with different pricing strategies. Until now I had been creating slide decks and changing the prices for each individual. This has saved me tons of time and effort as well as my development team that no longer needs to build pricing pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I like the ease of using this software. Not complicated and easy to navigate what you’re looking for when completing tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can glitch and freeze mid-task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am benefitting not only myself but my company by continuing to meet and exceed goals with the help of SalesRight Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

I've been using SalesRight for a year now and it's been a great asset. I know it's built mainly for SaaS but it can be used for other verticals as well. My favourite feature is the ability to see and be notified when prospects are clicking on my pricing guide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integrations are not so great, also it would be nice to have something like a guide on how to make better use of the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SalesRight helps B2B SaaS sales teams create customized interactive and intelligent web based pricing guides Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Boosting sales mostly, trying to get a better picture about sales and our clients' preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

It completely changes the conversation with prospects. Instead of pushing back on price, customers get to compare options and choose the one that fits their budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. It does the job effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. It's quick to spin up a pricing guide and customize it to get a feel for how it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem was we didn't have a quick way to spin up pricing options for customers and once we sent pricing, we didn't have any visibility into how they were interacting with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

SalesRight offers a lot of great features but what I like most is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to get up and running. The tool pays for itself within just a couple weeks (maybe less) when you’re someone who sells services / solutions that have a high LTV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many. I think there’s room for improvement in terms of integrations with CRM tools but beyond that - nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selling multiple services to prospects and showcasing the differences between solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive, Enterprise (Marketo)
What do you like best?

I like receiving actionable insights about our prospects' interactions with our pricing guides. It shows us where the prospect is focusing their attention which allows us to better tailor our sales conversations. I also enjoy the fact that they take my feedback seriously and incorporate that which makes sense into the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this product. They still have a lot of room to grow, but that's obviously not unusual for a startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accelerating deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
Accounting
What do you like best?

It provides a clean UI experience to organize our sales packages for customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about the software as it solves a major pain point for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To provide pricing packages to our customers in a clean and organized fashion. Since the software makes it easy to edit our pricing packages it saves us a tremendous amount of time prior to our pricing calls with potential clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder & CMO
Human Resources
What do you like best?

It is so easy to set up a custom pricing page and adjust things on the fly, also by having the more robust options, I'm able to more easily understand which areas of the feature breakdown my potential clients find most valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. It's miles better than just having a few numbers on a slide deck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I'm solving is closing more deals at the proposal stage.

It has helped me build out more robust and customizable pricing for clients, that have in turn increased our average deal size. Additionally, it is so easy to use that I don't need to ask a dev to help me change things or help me build a pricing calculator in house. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

it’s very easy to operate and very user

friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

too slow when entering new information or data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it help me manage my team a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.