Sales.Rocks Reviews & Product Details

Sales.Rocks Overview

What is Sales.Rocks?

Sales.Rocks is a leading Sales Enablement and Automation Platform with a mission to transform every day Sales & Marketing. The project was founded in Rotterdam, The Netherlands late 2018 with a team of 10. The Platform provides company and contact data with high accuracy. It works based on advanced filtering system including 50+ data filters. It gives a full overview of a company profile detailing basic company information, sales signals, technologies and contact details. The Sales.Rocks Database gives full profiles for 115M+ Companies and more then 200M+ Contacts from 213+ Countries worldwide. We combine different tools to provide a full automation platform to whole Sales and Marketing Teams and simplify their every-day activities with advanced drip campaigns and LinkedIn automation. We help SDRs find their leads for initial outreach, enable Account Executives engage in conversations using hyper-personalization and assist Account Managers with upselling by using smart sales triggers. With the rest of the individual tools Sales.Rocks gives the option to verify emails and phone numbers and includes a Chrome extension for faster extraction of company and contact data from a website, which makes it an all-in-one solution for sales and marketing teams.

Sales.Rocks Details

Find new accounts and contacts that fit the requirements of your ideal customer profile; Increase conversion by enriching personalized web content. Qualify your leads by enriching them with full person and company profiles

Sales.Rocks
N/A

Sales.Rocks Screenshots

Sales.Rocks Reviews

Showing 48 Sales.Rocks reviews
Already have Sales.Rocks?
Engagement & Product Director
What do you like best?

One of the biggest paint points for a Startup or Small Business is having a good database of prospects. I've used other prospecting platforms in the past similar to Sales Rocks, but... oh boy, they are on another league. Having millions of records and been able to search for company or contacts in any niche or sector is a must, but once you got those records, been able to launch drip campaigns, verify the emails and even got the technological stack for every website in one tool is just everything a data processor could want it. Having use Sales Rocks for a few weeks, has been increasing our business because is so much easier to reach the decision makers. Lastly, the roadmap looks amazing... adding image hyper personalization and email warming would make Sales Rocks a must for our Sales team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far no complains at all... I would like to make LinkedIn Outreach right within Sales Rocks, but based in their roadmap, it seems that it just a matter of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a dive in the roadmap... they are building an amazing prospecting platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting targeted business prospects with Sales.Rocks is a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I discovered Sales.Rocks on Appsumo. I've been searching for useful sales and prospecting tools for some time now, and I've decided to give this tool a try. After using it for a couple of days, these are the things that I like so far:

- Clean, simple and intuitive UI

- Complex and specific company and contact searches (for example you can target specific web technologies, such as sites running on Wordpress)

- Ability to send emails from within the platform

- Ability to save search filters for future prospecting

- Ability to verify email and phone numbers

- Relatively new and small company, which to me it means better support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- The tool can get slow at times, usually when doing a specific search or when you click to show details of a certain company/contact

- Not being able to exclude certain keywords from the search filters (you can either "contain" some specific search term, or "not contain" a specific search term, but you can't combine the two)

- The quality of the results is so-so, at least for my searches so far. I read that they'll be doing major updates to their databases in the future, so hopefully the quality will get better with time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Searching for new affiliate partners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I found out about Sales.Rocks on AppSumo, it caught my eye since it had pretty good offers, so I thought “Let’s give it a try!”. It seems one of the best purchases I’ve made! It’s truly an all in one platform, it includes everything I need: Finding all the leads I need from our target market, verifying email and phone numbers lists that we had from other data providers + setting up a whole sales campaign to reach out to our leads!

What I like a lot is that when setting up the Drip Campaign via the Email Sequences feature, we can upload leads that we have from previously + use the ones that we found on Sales.Rocks Platform. The choice of filters to search for our targeted data is great, they give you the opportunity to find the exact audience you’re looking for, very detailed search. Kudos to their Product Owner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes whatsoever! Just need some UI fixes that they are planning to role out - as told by them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to do prospecting, especially if you compare it with the other tools out there at much inflated pricings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve been using Sales.Rocks mostly to find direct emails to people with higher roles in their companies from our targeted audience, and for sending out sales campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The business contact database has saved me a huge amount of valuable time sourcing for leads in my niche sector, I can search specifically what type of contact I need in a specific geographical area in just a few clicks, and I am good to go.

As we are building a brand new website with a new set of products and services, being able to reach out to appropiately sourced potential buyers has allowed me to build a solid list of pre-sales even before the new site goes live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like most new tools it takes a bit of time to learn its full capability, the adoption curve took a bit of time, but that´s now been overcompensated with time saved. The platform isn´t just a "click and go" type of lead sourcing solution, it does require goiong through the tutorials and knowledgebase patiently. I wish it integrated with my CRM of choice directly, but I am hoping that becomes available in the coming months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform does what it does very well, though its still growing each day/week by adding more industries and geographies. Before you sign up, reach out to their support team and ask them about your specific niche and what´s available to meet your goals and expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before I had to search through websites, directories and identify valid contacts manually, one by one. Now, I run a simple search with the parameters that I need, and I get confirmed valid business contacts that are aligned with my product. The main benefit has been to be able to get the sales process going while we build the new website, due to the quality of the data. So it´s not like i am reaching out to contacts completely blind, the leads are mostly excellent and I am able to pitch to the right people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Sales.Rock is its modern and intuitive interface that allows me to perform multiple tasks in a fairly simple and fast way, performing the initial configurations is a fairly simple task, with a few steps I can already use of this application without any inconvenience, the fact that I can organize in a much more didactic way the entire sales process of my company turns out to be a great point in its favor, since now I am able to have a greater domain of all existing processes throughout the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any type of complaint about the use of this application, everything has seemed quite practical and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very useful for me to improve the administrative and organizational part of my company's sales, since I am aware that before all this was carried out in a very disorderly way and in the end what we did was waste time trying to organize everything to see if indeed we had done well or not at the end of the month, now all this has changed since I can in a fairly simple way visualize all the information in a simple, easy and fast way that allows me to make decisions in a way more effective and assertive within the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of this tool. I just need to enter the domain I wish to seek leads from and it is done.

It gives me hundreds of results and I can sort them as required.

I like that it have cold emailing system as well. I am yet to discover that functionality but I what I hear from people who recommended this tool to me, it works great.

And one of the attraction is the drip campagin offcourse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish more data for Indian businesses and people can make this tool even better for us. I feel with more data which is updated frequently, I can put this tool to better use.

I wish they have more tutorial videos or conduct programs where new businesses who are using this tech can learn more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helps us seek the businesses and organizations in our targeted domain. I discovered many new names which I didn't know. This helps us to expand our outreach and reach more people thus helping business growth.

We are able identify people working in our target organization and thus it become easier to approach them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’ve been using the Contact Search module for downloading direct data to certain

contacts of our target, and I really like the accuracy of the data, it is up-to-date. I’ve

been using a few similar tools for B2B lead generation, but I like how Sales.Rocks

has an interesting way of giving users access to the data. The filters are interesting

to use, very unique way of setting your targeted audience and give a wide range of

choices, which allows the search for our targeted audience to be very specific. Also,

with the subscription, all countries are available for downloading data, so I really like

that we are not limited to only one country.

I also checked the Email Verifier. Honestly, I didn’t think I would need something like

this, but it turned out that it can come in handy when we have a huge list of emails

and we are not sure whether some of them work or not, so we are just wasting time

on contacting all of them. The Email Verifier helped us remove the non-working

emails and shorten our working troubles.

Looking forward to the Search by Company Name and the Email Sequences

fetaures, might also be handy in near future for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was a bit confused with the NACE codes at the beginning, but I had assistance

from Sales.Rocks support, all good now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integration in ODOO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need direct data for certain decision makers from different countries and

industries, to set our sales/marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for exploring new leads to turn into customers.

I like a few things as follows:

- The filtering mechanism they built is user friendly and accurate

- The third party integrations (MailChimp, Google Sheets) is very useful and hassle free to setup

- The email and phone verifier is accurate (these two tools ensure that the email/phone you have is in fact correct)

- The data can be exported to csv or Google Sheets

- You can setup your email provider (like gmail or outlook) and send email through Sales Rocks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, their North American database is not fully populated. As with any tool branching to new markets, I am assuming this will be soon solved! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest you learn all the tools they offer, do not just use the Company Search/Contact Search tool. Try and learn how to use the Sales Toolkit etc, as all these tools tied together is what makes Sales Rocks so powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a development and marketing agency, we need to continuously find new clients for ourselves and our clients. This tool has been bang on, we are able to find clients in the niche we are trying to grow in. For instance, if we have a sale on Restaurant Web Development and Marketing, we just search for Restaurants in a given area and get all the emails/phone numbers of people to reach.

It is a similar case for when a client says they need to talk to someone at X Company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
What do you like best?

We were looking for a tool that would help us enrich our company data lists. To be more clear, we have lists with Companies’ names and websites, but we’re missing a direct contact to certain decision makers that we’d like to contact from these companies. Sales.Rocks offers this Bulk Enrichment tool which helped us a lot, by offering up-to-date direct data.

We also like that they have the Contact Search to download even more prospects from companies we didn’t initially have on our lists. The search here is very specific, as we are allowed to search by job title, department or company hierarchy, which makes our job much easier.

Looking forward to the new feature – Email Sequences, might help us a lot to set up our sales campaigns at one place. Looks promising! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We found the NACE codes a bit confusing at the beginning, but after further usage, we understood the logic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I fully recommend this product to anyone looking for contacts and companies in Europe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enrichment of our company database with direct contacts to prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Applications Developer
What do you like best?

No learning curve really, easy and clear to understand. Roadmap looks good with LinkedIn features coming too for integration.

Will at least reduce the time I need to spend on scrapebox, but hopefully, it can completely replace it in a week or two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UK data needs enriching - that's my main target market and there are lots of companies listed in sectors but needing validated emails applied Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go, Im going to give the drip marketing a go with results when enriching is done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting hold of validated business emails in a GDPR compliant manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Startup Investor
What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive, price is correct, and hekp to save time in b2b business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The costumer care have limited time for help cest time.

Can be very useful implement other languages.

When you research company for a single country can show you others country, little bug happens i think; but need to fix it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can save a lot of time for search business need help, i can add this software with verification software and increase my income with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales Rocks has a beautiful and intuitive UI that allows me to focus and segment down my leads. They have a huge database that's constantly getting updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They're still a young company, and that's reflected in their database. That being said, they are quickly growing the database, and it's going to be a monster in the next few months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I fully recommend this product to anyone looking for contacts and companies throughout the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Rocks allows me to quickly find leads that I would have to manually find or scrape through LinkedIn to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales.Rocks is really what is says, it rocks my sales. Very intuitive tool and full of great features. I can recommend this tool to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see integration with Stackby, Moosend, SalesFlare, Deskera and Pabbly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Find the write leads. Before I spend days to find 1 qualified lead, no it is a matter of minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like best that I can use SalesRocks for data on companies in France and Germany in the research sector. Searching for companies covers a number of data points like region, employee range and founding year, so that I can only look for companies that are relevant to my select industry.

The price for my subscription plan is good considering my use of the service. They also have multiple pricing plans for single users and smaller teams plus the enterprise options, so if I need to upgrade the options are there.

My support rep was polite and helpful, especially getting me familiarised with the filtering system which seemed convoluted at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally I really don't like the visual style of the filtering system and I think it's unnecessarily complicated. They should make it easier to navigate through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good service and great customer support, highly recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Utilizing the platform to build a diverse lead portfolio as part of our client operations process and update our data on existing leads for an improved campaign retargeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Most important feature for us it the trustfulness of the data for an outreach tool, this is pefectly fullfilled by sales.rocks team. On the other hand sending email is a breeze and UI rocks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually this has become my one of the best purchase in 2020, i can't say anything that I dislike about the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Who would like to reach more leads, more prospects and convert them to customers than sales.rocks is a great products and differentiates itself from it's competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Propsect outreach and Lead Generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being a part of a small team means that we have to prioritise and constantly refocus our effort on a daily basis. That is why this tool is a great way to remove much of the important but time consuming part of our work so we can use that time on client engagement more. This automated approach has fit in great so far with our work and our time is better spent on our present clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some company profiles had very little or incomplete data. It would be good to have more complete company profiles in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small company and you are comparing several tools, sign up for the free unlimited trial, you have a monthly limit of credits though but I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more prospects into our sales funnel and improving our sales quotas. Giving our team better chances in the sales process by using the tool to better target potentials that are aligned with our ICP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Processor
What do you like best?

I love being able to find the info I need in one place. For example, the process so far in our marketing team was finding potential leads, getting their emails and any other info about them and the company they work for we can find, so that we can use them for personalization. We’re a small team so this took a lot of time. Now it's much better when you have everything in one place. It takes much less effort and time for the same process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’d like it if the UI was a bit better. It would be great if the filtering system was a bit nicer visually. It does what it's supposed to but that’s what I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with the filtering, the platform definitely has what you need but you need the available filters to find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing my productivity by improving my lead generation processing. Finding all the info I'm looking for in one place has helped me dedicate my time on other work tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favourite feature is the email campaign builder. Very intuitive.

The data is so far impeccable.

Ana, on support knows the product very well, and is extraordinarily helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything has run smoothly, and only pleasant surprises throughout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a potential gold mine. The data is solid, the tool for outreach are plentiful and well made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to reach out to multiple business for various businesses of my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Managing a high number of important accounts is a major time sink because most of the data has to be entered manually. People often change jobs, titles and new information including finding new emails and phone numbers is important for keeping the account relevant for our clients.

The information we have found has been consistent and up to date so I don't have to do that myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had any difficulties or problems with Salesrocks so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They refresh the data on a regular basis which is good, so you can be sure for example that the contact you want to reach out to in a company is still working there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping the data we have on existing clients and new potential clients up to date, which is crucial for maintaining account validity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For me 3 things stand out:

The data - detailed information of mainland Europe contacts in tech is a must for my line of work.

Contact Profile - I really like the option to view the data profile of any contact, giving me all the info in one place without navigating through several menus.

Customisation - Being able to save different filtering preferences and contacts lists is a great option for any sales manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a major flaw, but they should rework the filtering system to be more intuitive, it’s good to have a lot of options but with the current setup i can see someone getting lost searching for the filters they want to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Faster and more accurate prospecting and finding information for european contacts in tech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

At a first glance, I thought it will be very complicated to use the filtering system. But it turns out that it really is very unique, and I am pleasantly surprised of how easy it is to use the whole platform in general.

The choices offered with the filters give you the opportunity to exactly select and search the data that you actually need, by getting as a result a number of available companies/contacts of your target.

I also like that they have the Contact Search module which offers not only direct contacts but also full company information for the company where those contacts work at, so it is an all in one offer.

Recently, I learned about their CRM integration options (with Zoho, Zapie, Pipedrive, Hubspot…) and Email Verifier, which I used a couple of times for my mailing lists, and it worked great.

I am looking forward to their Drip Campaign feature which might help us keep everything that we need in one platform, without switching between different tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven’t faced any issues while using the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Direct Contacts to decision makers from various SME companies from the Netherlands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The onboarding experience was great as our support rep went through the app and functions. We set up our team accounts quickly. It is very easy to use and finding prospect info is fast. You just need to set the right filters according to your optimal buyer persona. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really stands out as bad to me. I get the info needed and the app has been fast so far without slowing down noticeably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The app is great. Search is fast and you can save your custom search criteria for future use when you exhaust your current mailing list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving our prospecting process by using SalesRocks to find contacts that best fit our buyer persona and in turn increase our sales effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales.Rocks has helped us immensely in expanding our business. Being able to find and reach key decision makers has improved our sales metrics by a significant margin. Also by having authentic regional and technology data we can tap into markets that were previously unavailable. And the data presentation is with user experience in mind, for example by having the technologies logos for better overview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More precise financial data about small and medium companies would be nice. Having only a revenue range filter option is not enough in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking for new business opportunities using the service to find medium companies that fit our desired client profile and getting their contact information for our outreach process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact there is an organisational tree of all employees by department which makes it easier to target team leads or key employees. CS has also been very helpful in guiding us through the platform options and accommodating to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have a great amount of data for european companies and contacts, but they lack data for other regions like South Asia and Australia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in charge of a small marketing team, then this tool will be a great addition to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving my lead outreach efforts by generating better leads. Now I can find more leads with ready available contact options instead of searching for them one by one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

Firstly, the data. While I can't find everything I want, for many industries, its excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More data is needed, but I've been happy so far with the great results I have had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stick with it. It's very Eurocentric, so if you're looking for USA data, it's behind, but they are working to both increase the size of the database, and bring data more up to date. Their roadmap is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using this tool for lead generation. Its providing plenty of leads for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Sales.Rocks?

Sales.Rocks Categories on G2