QuestionScout Reviews & Product Details

QuestionScout Overview

What is QuestionScout?

QuestionScout allows you to create beautifully designed, high converting online forms, surveys, and questionnaires. With QuestionScout, you get Flexible Pricing, A handcrafted, intuitive building experience, The most advanced theme builder on any form building tool, A large set of fields to ask any question you can think of, Integrations to connect your forms to 3rd party applications, A large set of features, and the promise of getting all new features for free, and much more.

QuestionScout Details

QuestionScout scales with your business and helps you collect data through online forms and surveys.

QuestionScout
2019
Weert, Limburg
@QuestionScout
28 Twitter followers

QuestionScout Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the QuestionScout community
Have you used QuestionScout before?

QuestionScout Reviews

Showing 22 QuestionScout reviews
Already have QuestionScout?
Expert Automatisation - Senior Inside Sales
What do you like best?

First to begin with, if you ever tried Paperform, Survey Monkey and Typeform, you know how costly it is when you rely heavily on these.

There comes Question Scout. Out of the box the interface is super easy to navigate. The templates are GORGEOUS looking. The form flow builder is very intuitive. No need to check the docs, you get used to it really fast.

Their conversation form is super fluid, great UI/UX.

Love their conversational form features. You can do pretty complex flow with conditional logic and calculation.

Super useful for surveys, polls, quizzes, contests and day to day marketing campaigns.

Can be embedded on you site, has a wordpress plugin (yay!), QR codes.

The unlimited monthly domains + forms (Cname) super handy if you have a lot of forms to handle in your Survey, Quizz campaigns and for agency work, that's a no brainer.

I am very impressed for a pretty new solution, it's already a fully-fledge versatile tool.

And the development pace is REALLY fast. Lots of great things to come: Calendar for bookings, embedded videos, payments and lot more.

I love Question Scout and it is a real contender to the best form tools in the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- would appreciate the preview mode to be able to go back to the last edited step instead of going back from beginning each time you want to test your form (faster ihmo).

- more intuitive control on the responsive views for tablet and mobile (using sliders instead of fields would be cool). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it and you'll be convinced of its value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do all my marketing form with it now.

- customer feedbacks

- Social Media contests, polls, quizzes

- Internal HR/team building operations: contests, quizzes, annual reviews, hiring process forms

- booking events (I really hope group polling while be there soon!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm coming at this review from the perspective of someone moving over from Typeform. Here's what I like about QuestionScout (QS):

- Forms can be set up in traditional format (many questions per page) or in "conversation" format (one question per page).

- Multiple options for branching and scoring. These are so, so much better than what Typeform offers.

- You can insert a signature field (love this!). Typeform doesn't have this, and it's something I need and use on nearly every single form I create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- You can only send notification of completed survey to designated account users. I need to send notification to an email address that I own (an alias, so to speak) that is not the same one I used to register for my QS account. There's currently no way to do this without adding myself as another user, which I shouldn't have to do.

- Complicated process to customize your URL. I wish I could set this from inside the QS control panel.

- You can't change the question type once you've inserted it (like, changing from Yes/No to Multiple Choice). Instead, you have to insert a new question. This is annoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for client intake forms and lead-generating surveys. Replacing Typeform, ResponseSuite, Block Survey, and WP FluentForms Pro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team behind this product care deeply about providing a solid software tool and a support experience to match. Long may that continue as revenues and the client base grows, which it will do! Jordy and team are second-to-none in terms of their willingness to help you resolve issues and rapidly developing the platform too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data you capture is only as good as what you do with it. The reporting suite and insights capability of QS is lacking today, but high on the roadmap for improvement - as of September 2020. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have NOTHING to lose taking this software for a spin. You can fine-tune the look and feel of your surveys/forms so they match your brand and there's some really rich capability under the hood you'll struggle to find in other tools and the roadmap is exciting too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use QS to gather feedback, offer quizzes or diagnostic surveys and so much more. The 'form' heritage means the 'survey' capability is really strong (already) and likely to improve still further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digitaal strateeg (Contacteer me gerust als je hulp zoekt rond digitalisatie of GDPR!)
What do you like best?

There are a lot of Fromsolutions on the market, but QS manages to bring them all together in one tool that my clients are willing to engage with! Not a boring one, but a fun form.

The scoring system behind a question for example is a hidden gem: we do a lot of comparison of solutions for clients and do this in an independent way: we give our client a form and based on what that client answers, we can savely advice the client in an objective way since each answer is mapped with a certain score for each solution! Set-up of things like this are easy and gain us so much time and headaches! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest: the fact I had to defend myself in the office why we needed to chose QS in stead of a "bigger name"? However since we use it, I might be considered the hero for stepping up and chosing for an underdog who clearly pushes all the bigger names away in term of functionality and pricingmodel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most people see a form builder as a solutions for the front end side. We noticed that QuestionScout works hard to make sure we can actually use the results in a decent report (individual as well!) for our client(s). So we can start thinking about using QuestionScout as a Documentbuilder as well, next to a formsolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use if for two main topics: we use it as a scoringcard based on a form a client fills in. And as an auditor we had to make a lot of reports based on fixed questions. We know let our client fill in the form (with the questions in it) and based on those replies (and the help of webhooks) we manage to create an automatic report. It saved us hours of work and chance of making mistakes in the report are reduced to zero. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

Amazing support; intuitive design and layout; constant improvements

I suspect Jordy is actually a very smart AI sometimes. He's always there on live chat whenever I need help and he responds within an average of 30 seconds. Considering that it's live chat support, that's incredibly fast! Or maybe, QuestionScout is so fantastic and no one has any questions to ask but me :D Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not have as many features compared to the big boys in the market. But then again, it's a very young product. Given time, I think it will be one of the top players in the form building niche! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The payment feature isn't available yet so if this is something you need, then QuestionScout may not be the right fit for now. But if you're looking for a form builder that is fast and easy to setup, quick to rollout and comes with amazing support, QuestionScout will be a perfect fit for you. I'm not good when it comes to tech stuff but even so, I'm able to set things up almost immediately. Almost no learning curve! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes I don't want to embed a form in my website and I just want to set it up quickly. QuestionScout gives me the flexibility to do so. This is something a Wordpress plugin can't achieve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trainer & Speaker of Aikido, Ki, Shiatsu & Aiki Macrobiotics. Singer/Songwriter
What do you like best?

1. Features cater for all levels and tech ability. For less techy people like me, QuestionScout provides easy and simple features and functions to get me up and running -immediately. And as i progress, there are a ton of advanced features I can dive into. 2. The quality and growth of this app is incredible. In just two weeks I have seen so many new features and learned so much watching the online calls. 3. Support is terrific and they show you how to work out any issue you are having, treat you well and are more than happy to help. 4.the variety of survey types and use cases is outstanding. 5. Easy to incorporate into websites, membership areas and other apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The only thing I can say is that some advanced features will take a bit of time to learn. But that's it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a valuable, effective and essential tool for connecting and interacting with clients, students or any other area you choose to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Support tickets. 2. Surveys and communication with new and existing clients. 3. Exams and questionnaires for students. 4. Feedback and suggestions. 5 Consultations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a really hard question...

"What do I like best?"

Generally in this section, people will talk about a specific feature that helps them achieve their use case, but I feel that wouldn't do the team behind QuestionScout the justice it deserves.

The thing I like best? It's the PEOPLE behind QuestionScout. This team is extremely responsive to feedback, quick to implement, and non-complacent. I find many businesses get comfortable, but not QuestionScout.

You can tell that their best isn't good enough for them - they are constantly excelling and reaching new heights, outdoing themselves at every turn.

On a more technical level though, QuestionScout as a platform is such a pleasure to use. The UI is modern, sleek and bloat-free. It keeps the core UX at the heart of it all and makes navigation, creation and deployment a delight.

The elements at your disposal to create the form is on par with the industry and does it in a way that is clean and simple without being an eye sore. You also create it in a distraction free environment to then bring together with your theme at a later time. Some form/survey platforms I have used incorporate the design into the building process and it doesn't always lend itself to the best UX. Also, customizeable themes to really bring your brand to life is INCREDIBLE.

Since joining the platform there has been update after update after update based on the feedback from users.

For all of the CNAME lovers out there...they do that too, and provide free SSL certificates for each form. Yeah, they're that good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is so cliche, but there really isn't a whole ton that I dislike about the platform, at least not from the UI/UX perspective. Sure, there are features that I am hoping they roll out or update, but most, if not all, of the things I desire are already on their roadmap and slated for deployment, so it's only a brief matter of time (I wouldn't be surprised if I close my eyes tonight and they're there tomorrow...) before I have everything I could want, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. QuestionScout offers incredible pricing plans.

You can tailor the plan to your EXACT needs and get a fair price for it compared to competitors and if it begins to get costly, the easy way out is the $99/month plan for unlimited. The fact that their pricing doesn't go overboard and is attractive for businesses of any size just goes to show how much they care about their users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The use cases thus far have only been limited to my imagination.

I have revitalized a number of processes for my business, as well as clients', with QuestionScout.

Anything from event RSVPs, to business proposals, feedback surveys, exploratory surveys, patient intake forms, discount forms, quizzes, etc. you name it, you can do it with QuestionScout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The ease of putting together the form along with the options available. They've put their experiences together and filled in the void other form builders and quizzes leave in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly hard to find anything. I ran into an issue and the response time and service were great. They resolved my issue quickly. I couldn't get my form to display and they had it resolved in a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're aware of the other options for form builders and quizzes do a comparison to see what's offered vs what is not. This was a deciding factor for me along with pricing in selecting QuestionScout. Now that I'm a customer. The service and support is a selling point as well. Open to suggestions when you have a good idea to better the product offering. Troubleshooting issues and providing insights. These things make it work the investment in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using QuestionScout for my inquiry form to start. The conditional logic is extremely helpful for me as I offer a variety of services. The ability to customize my template to match my branding and easily edit as needed is a great benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely well developed and design platform that makes creating beautiful and functional forms, quizzes, and surveys easy and able to be implemented in existing sites as well as landing pages and popups.

Support from the team has been prompt and they seem to really appreciate and implement customer feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a developing platform there are a few features I'd like to see.. Support for columns and the ability to include an exported .CSV with admin notification emails both of which I believe are coming in their roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a great Form/Survey platform with solid support, this is it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member onboarding due to a seamless automation integration has been the biggest game changer for me. Looking forward to using the platform for member surveys and calculations in our member portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager in Education for a MAT
What do you like best?

Question scout works so smoothly, the user experience is just fantastic and I really like that it automatically saves progress.

The forms are easy to built and have great logic options, it now has calculations and you can do some really cool things with that.

It has a conversational mode that is awesome and has a progress bar so encourages users to finish the questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its all good and keeps getting better. Everything is good, but for me I’d like to see some more templates and training videos.

You have to pay for it, but it’s not expensive. You have to pay for most things that are this good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s cloud software, so just give it a go. I’m sure you will like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m using it to create forms that are great to look at and amazing to use. It’s doing it job great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Next Generation Pastor
What do you like best?

Building forms is simple and straightforward. Like it should be. My favorite piece is the design templates. Tons of pre-formatted form designs and the ability to custom brand everything. They have webhooks, dynamic fields, conditional logic, and many more features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have a good workspace feature to allow an admin to limit users to their assigned workspace. However, all users get access to the uncategorized forms. This could potentially allow for exposing one users forms to another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The form builder is robust and compares well with many other form builders. The design templates are 1 click to implement or you can custom brand your form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting weekly check-ins for therapy group members and then sending all answers to google sheets for the group members to track their progress over time. The webhook integration has made exporting form data easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Honestly, I really love the people that run QuestionScout. There is something to be said about a company that will talk with you and provides stellar support. I think that I choose question scout specifically because I know that I have any questions I will be able to get the answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are currently working on remastering their entire system. This means that some of requirements of a full featured form builder are a not yet developed. This, of course, doesn't mean that they aren't working on it, and truthfully, they update faster than any other form builder. For example, another form builder recently released a major update, but they are not nearly as quick as QuestionScout. With that being said, I would say that the system that they have in place to complete updates really does overcome some of these minor, "I wish I had that," moments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! This form builder offers competitive pricing and team collaboration. I appreciate that this is easy to understand and is in constant development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Forms help to automate systems and collect information. No one likes to add data to an excel sheet that is shared, let alone have everyone's answers seen by everyone sharing the document. QuestionScout allows for us to automate parts of our business, and keep information contained inside the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesor de español
What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive, it offers enterprise features at a small business price, development is fast and support is extremely responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of, the only feature they were missing when I started using it was Quiz calculations, but they have already implemented them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any questions, reach to support, they normally answer in less than an hour and the team is very technical, so they will be able to help.

Make sure to explore the templates and the logic, they're great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do a needs analysis with forms for my students and gather feedback with surveys. The data from responses is easy to visualize, and integrations make working with the data a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, Ecommerce Consultant
What do you like best?

My least tech-savvy client said they loved my form. Making it easy for my clients is #1 for me, as collecting data through forms saves a ton of time. It also LOOKS GOOD. This is such a problem with other form services out there. The only other one that looks good is TypeForm, but I've had clients completely unable to use it. The other thing I need is conditional logic, and other services charge you through the nose for this. I can have my conditional logic and it's not expensive. Icing on the cake: their customer service is super responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My consulting business needs a ton of information from clients, and collecting it through a form saves time (and ultimately money). Forms can be terrible though and as a service provider, my clients' experience is my #1 priority. QuestionScout has the best UX. The pricing model is helping me keep my costs low while I grow my business, and I can scale as my needs change over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

QuestionScout is a pleasure to use - the user experience is seamless, and the ease of use is impressive to say the least. I replaced Typeform by using QuestionScout, and I am hoping I can use this to replace another quiz/interactive content app I am using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They're still rolling out features - but they seem to be coming fast and also taking on feedback. More tutorials for complex forms would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it if considering Typeform - you'll be impressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Surveys, quizzes. It makes creating them easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

One never knows what to expect when they try a new software. Thankfully, QuestionScout currently provides a way to demo the product for free. The software itself is easy to set up and start using. You can also do some customization so that QuestionScout looks more native to your website. While they provide the opportunity for custom domains, embedding the form into WordPress is as easy as a few clicks of the mouse. They've also added the ability to use logic and calculations in your surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if QuestionScout used WYSIWYG instead of having to preview. It's not a huge deal (to me) and might be something they address down the line. I would also like to see their encryption roll out so that the surveys can use more personally identifiable information (ie, Soc Sec #'s, Driver's License #'s, etc.)

If not, it's still a great software that will be part of my website for years to come. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking at QuestionScout, I would sign up for their free account. While you'll have the branding, it will provide you the opportunity to test it out to see all of its capabilities. If you're a novice at creating forms, just keep plugging away. If you're experienced with it, be sure to visit all of the various areas so that it's set up like you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been using another software that is quite a bit more expensive than QuestionScout. While that software was delivered with some surveys already created, QuestionScout hits it out of the park with how I can customize and use on my website. I actually like it better than the more expensive software - and it's a fraction of the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

International Students Officer
What do you like best?

The design, the ease of use, the number of features available! It is very satisfying to use QuestionScout, so the simplicity is 11/10. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I'd include something if there was... But I'm in love with this product! There are obviously features that can be added, but nothing is perfect out there! Considering the fact that this amazing product comes for free, this is everything and more you'll need for an easy data collection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give this product a try! You won't lose anything but only gain from this experience. Even if you don't end up using QuestionScout from time to time, there is still a lot we can learn from these guys :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data collection. QuestionScout truly gives you everything you need for easy and efficient data collection for free! I have never ever seen a "logic" function for free anywhere, but QuestionScout amazed me! These guys are passionate about product and design but also about functionality and simplicity - and this is obvious from their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to capture partial responses is an absolute game-changer. If a user gets tired of the form and leaves, that data is still persisted. Additionally, it's great to be able to select between a traditional form and conversational form formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike! We had a concern about the inability to place marketing pixels, and that feature was rolled out the same day. The team seems incredibly responsive to feedback and works hard to accommodate any requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any questions or needs, reach out to their team – they are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are frequent users of conversational forms like Typeform, but one challenge has been the inability to capture partial responses. Often times we turn to conversational forms to help us gather deeper, more insightful information about our customers following the basic contact info. We've seen that can lead to a drastic reduction in form conversions, however, as of course some customers don't have time to answer long questionnaires and just want to move on with their days. In those cases, the responses are lost. With QuestionScout we can confidently design great forms with great experiences for customers, with no fear of data loss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scrum Master
What do you like best?

Ease of use, flexibility, many integrations and many functionalities like calculations, conditional logic and more. Support is also beyond amazing and willing to help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, at the moment there's nothing I actually dislike about QuestionScout Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using forms and questionnaires Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entrepreneur bij AK Webdiensten
What do you like best?

It gives me many Insights and it’s like having a one-on-one conversation with my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If in doubt, take advantage of the free version and try. Support is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capture more leads, increasing user engagement, measuring my customer satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingénieur recherche système d'information / thématique : aménagement touristique de la montagne
What do you like best?

Question scout is flexible and easy to use ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a question type to repeat another question as many times as needed (you have 10 ball give the color of ball 1, ball 2,..., ball10) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can send questions to collect point of views among the people I have to represent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member
What do you like best?

I must have spent 3 days going through at-least 50 different form sites until i stumbled upon QustionScout. One of the best days of my life.

From the moment you look at the interface, it takes about 15 seconds to figure it out. Simple interface design, great back-end management dashboards - NO DRAMA. And if you get stick, Ping Jordy [who's always online somehow] and he will destroy that bug right up for you.

No Code required, no prior experience, no BS, no Drama, just straight ergonomic forms as you like them.

Last but not least, their FLEXIBLE strategic pricing is something that should be the industry standard, delete all your other forms and give these guys a shot. You wont regret it.

See the form we have created and embedded in Shopify: Go to shop[dot]madmuzik[dot]net and click on 'Vendor Registration'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure, but there is very little that i dislike about QuestionScout, they are a breath of fresh air in the Cloud Form Builder space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it, You wont regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple, Sleek, Front and Back end management, awesome pricing strategy, and great support. cant ask for more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.