Playvox Reviews & Product Details

Playvox Overview

What is Playvox?

Playvox equips modern businesses and BPOs with the most comprehensive, collaborative and insightful agent optimization suite of Quality Assurance, Performance Management, Coaching, Learning, Voice of the Customer, Workforce Management, and Agent Motivation software. Our automated and centralized solutions integrate with your existing platforms and empower agents, team leaders, QA analysts, and managers with the tools and real-time intelligence needed to improve the customer experience and revenue generation within hours. At Playvox, we believe great customer experiences start with people.

Playvox Details
English, Portuguese, Spanish

Playvox is a modern Quality Assurance software. Improve customer experience and satisfaction by evaluating, coaching, training and motivating your agents to increase their performance. All in one centralized place.

Only Playvox offers an end-to-end suite of tools to monitor, coach, train, recognize, motivate, incentivize and reward agents.

With Playvox, you will centralize and automate your entire QA process, from beginning to end. This ensure quality performance is always being monitored, measured, trained, recognized and rewarded.

Internal QA platforms only scratch the surface in terms of empowering the full agent lifecycle. No home-grown platform can offer integrated quality assurance, Performance Management, Coaching, Learning, Voice of the Customer and Agent Motivation capabilities.

Playvox
2012
Sunnyvale, CA
@PlayVoxCX

Playvox Videos

Playvox Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Playvox community
Have you used Playvox before?

Playvox Reviews

Showing 248 Playvox reviews
Already have Playvox?
Associate Manager, Collections
What do you like best?

I enjoy the calibration option within the tool. This allows a large group of people to review the same thing and capturing everything on the same page. A very handy tool! Another feature I enjoy is the quality reports that will break down the questions for me, and also trends that agents may have to allow better coaching when we have one. The disputes options are also great within the tool and makes it easy to review the call document what needs to be disputed in each section. You have the ability to break it down to the reviewer on where things went wrong along with what needs to be corrected to move forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it should have the option for the social media platform, and sharing ideas, and/or opinions. This is typically done in coaching sessions anyways and can be looked at as more of a distraction.

If an agent confirms the evaluation you aren't able to dispute it after that point. On our team, we require a 100% sign-off rate. So, agents naturally will log in and sign off on their scores after they have looked at them. After this point, if something went wrong and it was signed off on no further action can be taken on the interaction that was graded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to go through each and every tab when your introduced to it. Play around with it I promise you won't break it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trends on certain questions throughout my team. I can address these in a larger setting like a team meeting. I can bring up other teams to look at and compare my current team to them and how they are doing. This is a helpful tool during our coachings one on one with the associate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Experience Analyst II
What do you like best?

PlayVox is a tool that makes our quality processes increasingly efficient and dynamic, bringing good results and possibilities to our continuous improvement efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are not avaliable yet, but we have the help of a very competent and helpful support team, who is always available to assist us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, consider the amount of monitoring necessary for your company to maintain quality and think that the platform offers an automatic and dynamic environment for service, in addition to other features that will help maintain quality in your company, such as the calibration function and data reports.

I advise that, if you are considering PlayVox, contact their team and see how much the product covers your demands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We make quality monitoring more dynamic and automated, facilitating processes and improving our processes and making them more agile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Playvox
Senior Quality and Customer Experience Expert
What do you like best?

The design and product support, reports are sufficient, team is very friendly and professional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The changes might sometime take a long time than expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Playvox is a very reliable tool , team is so professional and will always look for the best to your organization to reach business goals.

Price is quite good in accordance with the kind of service and benefits offered

I do recommend Playvox to companies also who has their own systems and use it as a stand-alone program (no voice management tools attached) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality performance management, having better view of the agents' performance along with the QA team performance.

Using reports in a lot of training insights.

Creating customizable scorecards.

Add or remove agents from Excel sheets.

Edit on any evaluations at anytime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training and Development Lead
What do you like best?

The interface is very straightforward and easy on the eyes. Not many cold colors, everything is easy to navigate and find. Great idea with the karma points and the option for additional incentives. The team loves the option to share gifs on the community wall feature. The option to reward others for their efforts with the badges is fantastic as well. Overall this platform is one of the best ones out there that I have seen in terms of the incentives that are offerred. It is a fairly complete package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The 'workloads' function is a bit barebones. An option to adjust how many QCs different agents receive would be great, as well as the option to remove some from the pool. Make it an option to remove Evaluators from the pool for evaluations. It's not a total necessity, but the option should exist. A bit of a nitpick, but there should also be a notification/message when a scorecard is saved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it primarily to coach and manage coaches/evaluators for a CS-centered team. The platform's capabilities are quite clear and allow for this to be done in a seamless way, albeit slightly barebones in some ways, which I have outlined in the 'dislikes' part. None are "gamechangers" in terms of my attitude towards the platform and it is still my favorite one by far, from all the ones I have used. Pulling the reports is easy enough and the option for disputes was a welcome sight as well, as it is quite crucial to any QC tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Mihail!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

We believe incentives and recognition help inspire greater team performance, and our customized digital badges are a fun way to recognize team members for outstanding results.

UB
What do you like best?

I like that it's way easier to evaluate peers through playvox than it was with our previous method. We can also make better data analysis, and the process is faster. Training people to use Playvox is also not complicated at all. It's also very easy to train people to use it, since the tool is pretty much straight forward.

Some wise guy said that the devil is within the details, and I really like the animation that appears when we complete the weekly workload! Clicking in evaluations we are able to access previous analysys and correct something that may be wrong, but I'll discuss that further in the next questions.

And even though few people within my organization use it, I quite enjoy the possibility of personalization, when you can put your picture in your profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I encounter some difficulties while looking for previous evaluations, but I'm already in touch with those responsible for playvox support in my company. That's troublesome because sometimes mistakes occur during the evaluation and we need to check thoses evaluations again, which can take a while because of those filters that aren't that clear to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can expect a nice, pretty and extremely useful tool to allow proper quality evaluations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We spent valuable time with our previous quality assessment method, and playvox was basically a revolution inside the company. It's also easier to train other people to use, and it consolidates very important data that help us improve the quality of our analysis within our squad. We recently more than doubled the number of people evaluating their peers, and it was a smooth process. Some doubts naturally came, but within a couple of days everybody was able to use the tool in a proper manner.

The integration between Looker (our data tool) and playvox allows us to measure our team regarding quality of the analysys, our previous methods made data handling very difficult. Not to mention playvox's own graphics and collection of data. The "reports" part in Playvox is also really helpful in determining the total of evaluations per team in a time period. By using this tool we can reassure the team that every evaluation is being done properly, in the right numbers and in a timely fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Agent Optimization Suite is doing all it can to power your contact center. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Customer Excellence Supervisor
What do you like best?

Playvox is simple to use, very easy to learn and your visual identity is in touch with the other options on the site.

The Zendesk integration from PLayVox is very good and simple to use. Finally, it is easy to configure your processes at PLayVox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PLayVox has some rules that end up hampering some of our processes, some workload configurations end up making us unable to make changes in real time, due to some need. Other than that, other integrations, in addition to Zendesk, could be easier to accomplish. Finally, the platform is still not very efficient in terms of quality analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations are to have playvox support very close and also to have an engineering team for non-zendesk integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We passed a series of feedbacks to PlayVox regarding the use of the PL platform that we believe we can achieve a big improvement in efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The graphical representation of quality scores is one of the best thing, playvox is not so complicate to be used that is the best thing about this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes links don't open after clicking it although copy paste works,filter must have calendar so I can easily be able to see me few months back scores Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I advice others to use this as this product is easily to be used and very effective to maintain the scores Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My quality scores, quality coaching and learning also I can see my previous quality scores easily. it also helps me to read my previous coaching that improves my current scores , also evaluations on my regular quality work can be reverted easily , comments by seniors and clients help me to increase the ratio of betterment in my work.I can do quizzes easily and after completing the quiz scores pops up easily on my screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Komal!

Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are glad you're enjoying our product and find the quality scores graphics helpful. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

What do you like best?

The integration with ZenDesk makes it so it's much easier to use it, I don't need to open a second tab/window to review the interaction and that makes it much faster and simpler for me to review my scores, feedback and interactions.

The way the notifications are setup will ensure I never miss an evaluation or edit.

The clean and clear design ensures that the feedback will never get lost and it's taken a front seat so you know what you need to focus on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the way edits are done to scores, whether to modify a score or an internal note should be clearer, either mark it in a different color or under a separate field, the way it's set up right now I have missed it once or twice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helping to improve the quality assurance process by simplifying the process of providing and receiving feedback. By making it easier to use it ensures that it will be used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Miguel!

Thank you for your positive review and for citing how easily Playvox integrates with Zendesk. We know a seamless integration is crucial to building a quality assurance program that delivers measurable business results to contact centers. . It's great for us to see you find our clear design. We are working tiressly to give you a great UX.

What do you like best?

I can check on my statistics through graphs and numbers, I can easily sign the evaluations sent to me by my managers, I can even raise a conflict if any which usually does not happen. My reports since the joining are saved on playvox I can always view my reports since day 1 of my work. Also the notifications part is great I can always view in the notifications of all the recent activities. I can browse in the notifications to get a quick glance on all the evaluations, coachings , learning sessions that I have had in the near past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I would dislike about playvox. Playvox is too complete, it is just up to the mark, using playvox it is difficult for anyone to dislike anything about playvox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get my evaluations done through playvox and find my stats for any custom period of time. I also get my online sessions done using playvox, we get quizzes that we solve on playvox, There is too much that playvox offers to its users. I would recommend playvox to every organization out there, specially large organizations where the number of employees is higher so managing the statistics of each employee is easy. Since each user has a dedicated account and the managers send dedicated learning sessions so it is easy for the managers as well as they know which employee is lacking where and what training should be done to overcome the lacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Yumna!

We are delighted to read your comment. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We’ve worked hard to develop a quality assurance product for call centers that is positive and unbiased. That’s why we provide agents and managers with the tools to have meaningful and actionable feedback to help agents achieve success. After all, a positive agent experience equals a fantastic customer experience! And it looks like your experience is making a difference!

What do you like best?

Playvox takes all the best parts of social media and combines them with active workplace participation. Gamifying the user experience helps to drive me to succeed. Additionally, I am able to support and applaud my coworkers when they reach achievements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy Playvox, I don't see any downsides. I suppose the sleekness of the site's look could use some additional tweaking - it reminds me of very early Facebook. But i'm aware that a new look is coming down the pipeline within the next couple of days, so I'm confident that Playvox can only improve! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a brilliant way to help your employees not only support each others' achievements, but to incentivize them to work harder to achieve their own as well. Especially in this COVID climate, Playvox gives remote workers an opportunity to experience a sense of office space camaraderie - something that all of us are desperately missing whilst being isolated at home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to track my progress as I develop my skills. Playvox has become an integral tool for my growth as an agent for my company. I am able to work 1:1 with my teach coach and leader to develop my skills using the metrics they've laid out for me. Additionally, Playvox creates an opportunity to use each quality analysis as a grading system. As I'm someone who responds well to grade-based motivation, this is extremely helpful to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Brenna!

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you’re enjoying our Motivation Product. We firmly believe recognition helps inspire greater team performance, and our community wall is a fun way to recognize team members for outstanding results.

Junior Customer Service Specialist
What do you like best?

It helps me to keep in contact with my colleagues and also helps during work if I have any questions. So very helpful and I definitely recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike something but a voice memo function would be awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

During Home office is definitely recommend using Playvox, because it is so easy to use and understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since November 2020 I work for this company, and it helped to get through the early stages of not knowing what to do in my job. A lot of communication happened there. That is really awesome, and I love the easy and simple design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Zaklina!

Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Agent Optimization Suite is doing all it can to help you improve your performance. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

AI
What do you like best?

It is very user friendly, both for teamleaders, analysts and agents.

It fulfills very well the objective of getting rid of spreadsheets: it allows to automate tasks that were very manual until now.

It is very customizable.

And its support team is simply top level! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have not yet managed to integrate the information from each of their modules into one big dashboard. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent

Their reporting is still quite basic, it is not possible to get many insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting rid of spreadsheets

Easily provide and track feedback to agents

Adapt scorecards to measure not only quality but also performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
What do you like best?

I love that everything I need to know is in the same place. Knew announcements from my company, my quality scores, a message board to support coworkers, anything I could need to know about our policies/products, and even quizzes to test our knowledge! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Playvox. It helps me thrive as an independent contractor for the company I am working with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend Playvox. It helps keep you and your staff connected and informed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any problem that arises with a customer contact I am able to solve with Playvox. All of our policies are lofted in once place which makes it very convenient for answers and for gaining more knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Fallon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It looks like you are enjoying different products from our Suite and we are glad you think our centralized solution makes your job easier.

What do you like best?

The UI is fantastic, making features easy to access and further on improving time spent o receiving or giving feedback. The points system adds a nice touch the platform making it a laid-back experience that can also emphasize competitiveness in a healthy and non invasive way. To wrap everything up, between the community posts and coaching sessions, Playvox is definitely a winner when it comes to improving QA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say for new users Playvox could definitely add tooltips on their platform regarding the different sections and functionalities. Aside from that I would love to see implementation of a more solid team hierarchy view on the main dashboard on the right next to the Karma Level Up and further on a way to congratulate groups for their overall performance, to boost morale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Playvox is serving a straightforward and effective way of getting my Quality up and touching all the necessary points for my workload coaching. It is easy to use and makes QA a very easy experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hello!

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams. We will take your feedback about tooltips and karma level up into consideration for future enhancements.

At the moment, I am an agent in a delivery company that supports customers, couriers and partners
What do you like best?

It is useful with a user-friendly interface and helps me track the quality of my work. It is convenient that you can easily find old checks and also link different systems and increase work with other programs, I think this program will work well for commercial purposes, and it helps to evaluate the employee's performance, recently I started using this program even more often and got an excellent and nside that helps me track all my ratings and the reasons for my mistakes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple of negatives. Sometimes I can't figure out the design and find what I need. It would be convenient if you integrate the entire interface into other languages and change your account, It can be difficult to access the app via your phone and this makes it difficult to work when you are not at the computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improve the site design for convenience. Use more integrations to work with agents. Improve the authorization method and improve your user experience, which will help reduce the need for support. I think this program will work well for commercial purposes, and it helps to evaluate the employee's performance, Improve your grade: tell us more about your likes, dislikes, and recommendations. I think this program will work well for commercial purposes, it is a great opportunity for many companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to this program, I can easily check the quality of my work without fear that I was deceived. I can look at my ratings and say with confidence that they haven't changed. I can safely leave feedback and feedback with colleagues, recently I started using this program even more often and got an excellent and nside that helps me track all my ratings and the reasons for my mistakes, I think this program will work well for commercial purposes, it is a great opportunity for many companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Daulet!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. It's great knowing that we are making your job easier. Regarding your feedback about the design and mobile access, we will pass this on to our product team so they can take it into consideration for future enhancements.

What do you like best?

The best part is that it is a very organized platform, the tabs are a great addition so as to avoid clutter in a space. I love that it is very easy to navigate through once you get the hang of it. I especially love the Badges that are handed out by our managers. My favorite is the Unicorn Badge! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that when you try to type in a comment it scrolls back up to the top, this is the only thing that I think needs working on.

Is there any way to fix this? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, It's such a great platform for Companies and Businesses alike. Your employees will feel great to use this with the badges and incentives you can give out for their great contribution to your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Playvox we get the chance to interact more with each other as a company and makes us feel a bit more like a Family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Specialist
What do you like best?

I love how Playvox keeps internal accountability balanced and objective, taking personal biases out of the equation as much as possible. I additionally love that there are multiple question types for rubrics and you can allow for feedback to give improvement-based reviews, rather than only criticism. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a bit more room for flexibility in some spaces, but that may be due to our implementation. Its navigation could also be better, to be honest. I wish that the menu bar was a bit more user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend trying it before you switch. It may not suit your workflow, as it does ours. I honestly don't work best with it, but a lot of others do. I additionally wouldn't recommend it for the non-tech-savvy. It's a solid platform but isn't entirely built for the non-tech-intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving issues of personal bias creeping into our review space. We have found that our people are so much happier with being held accountable from objective rubrics, rather than subjective ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best I like about Playvox is that I can see how I'm doing in reference with my colleagues. I like that every evaluation shows a very detailed information. I can see my quality stats, errors made, trend chart (This one I like the most), there is also a list of all my evaluations where I can see all my scores in one single page instead of opening every evaluation.

It also has a notifications options and they came in to my email with zero delay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I haven't find a lot of thing that I might dislike from Playvox. I guess the only one will be that I'm not able to check how an specific agent is doing. I can only see my evaluations and the average QA trend of everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully review every option that this platform offers us. Every option and information given is clear. It is not difficult to navigate through Playvox, Playvox can also show you charts, giving you trends and very detailed information. There are also announcement made, so you can keep updated and for every announcement it will always ask you for your feedback,which is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can see my evaluations made by QA.

I consider it a very helpful platform so we can see how we are doing that way I can project myself an be able to reach my metrics.

Overall I think that Playvox is useful, intuitive, very organized, fast response, gives you a complete overview, offers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to find the information you need and it provides a way to get feedback right off the bat with why you got the rating so you can improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into anything I dislike just yet. I only use it for reviews so I haven't really looked at any of the other features yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to see how my call or email was rated when reviewed and the reviewer is able to provide notes which has really helped me personally. In a way, I am able to coach myself and set goals with the feedback provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Camilo Valencia of Playvox

Hi Katie!

LiveOps agent
What do you like best?

How its integrated with other services like kustomer and we get our full evaluation. You can easily track all the grades that were for a certain period. All your progress can be seen in one page with several graphs. Playvox can also be used as promotional games in a company. If there is any error in the procedures, I can easily find the filter and solve this problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bad mobile version in some pages, f.e. when i get my evaluation i can't press sign in button. Surplus of chips and additional procedures. There is a lot of unnecessary information in the "information" section at https://glovoapp.playvox.com/quality/scorecard-answers, which interferes with the normal search for information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As i say, repair mobile version of evaluation page and the quality of the graphs. I would like to make a lightweight mobile version, where you can "sign in" the evaluation and easily view all the information you need. At the moment, as I wrote earlier, it is very difficult that you cannot press the desired button from the mobile application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Playvox helps us to solve workers quality of procedures. It helps me personally in monitoring my mistakes and I can see all my progress whenever I want. This helps our company keep a satisfactory percentage of the procedures performed, since if it is below the threshold, the employee may lose salary bonuses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.