I am giving this product a 2 just because of it's potential.
- Like that I can drag tasks to new locations
- Seams to have a lot of features
-I don't think I have ever had any issues with logging in, and the site not been available
I'm writing my review from the perspective of a Project Manager/User working as a consultant for a local city government. I have been using MS Project for many years, and the transition to this product is PAINFUL. I have been using Innotas for about 9 months, but it's not something I enjoy, and so I use it only as much as I have to...in fact, as a PM, I have to continue to use MS Project, otherwise I'd spend way too much time making updates to my Innotas project plan tasks.
First off, I dislike the fact that I had to connect to my linked in just to provide a review! Anyway, here are some things I really don't like about your product:
- I have tried Chrome (Version 56.0.2924.87) and IE 11 (Version 11.0.9600.18618)..and both have different issues
- It's web based, which I generally consider a good thing; however, everything requires a click, and I get the spinning wheel to let me know it's updating...so, any time I'm trying to update my plan, it takes a long time....for every change. I know "long time" is pretty generic, but from a usability aspect, it's just terrible.
- Using chrome, my task rows aren't aligned, half the page is lower than the other side; doesn't do that in IE 11. My last and only input for Chrome...there are others, but focusing on IE issue at the moment.
-Using IE 11, inserting a new task is cumbersome...click task, right click, insert new task, enter...scroll down (have to scroll again after every entry) to newly inserted task..where did it go, Oh, it inserted my new task somewhere else on the task list...oh good, at least I can click and drag that new task.
I am an end user, not someone that would be trying to "solve" any problems or doing benefits realization evaluation....I simply want to provide a review from my perspective.