Orangear Reviews & Product Details

Orangear Overview

What is Orangear?

Orangear is leading SAAS performance marketing platform for creating and scaling your ad network, manage campaigns, publishers, income and expenses, accounts, payments, analytics tools, etc. effortlessly and in real time.

Orangear Details

Orangear is a platform that provide a SaaS solution for marketers to enrich and simplify online advertising business for online marketers to effectively and effortlessly deliver successful campaigns and efficiently monetize an audience.

Orangear
2016
Las Vegas, NV

Orangear Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Orangear community
Have you used Orangear before?

Orangear Reviews

Showing 6 Orangear reviews
Already have Orangear?
Affiliate Manager
What do you like best?

Orangear Software is a great experience, I just clicked start trial and manager has setted up platform with my own domain in 20 minutes. From that time I work only with this platform and keep making money with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of payment system. I think adding Paypal or other payment systems will make subscription more simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our company used 4 different platforms and we can defenitelly say that Orangear is one the best solutions for managing and improving affiliate network. We recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to verify the offer tracking links before you add them to system. After adding, all of offers are checking automatically. It is really easy to start with, huge amount of API integrations with advertisers. Also this software has inbuilt antifraud with behavioral factors and whitelist function. Customer support is amazing, anytime I need help, I write in chat or skype and all my questions get answers fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

The platform is very easily integrated with many different softwares, both outsourced like Affise, Hasoffers, Cake; and self-made like Baidu, Cheetah etc.

Really useful Statistics, that allow to monitor tones of traffic parameters and optimize activity the most effective way. Simple operations on the groups of offers like pausing, approving sources, sending notifications etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there is nothing I can say negatively. However, our profit would be more beneficial if pricing plans was smaller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our experience is really huge, we cooperated with partners who use maybe all platforms offered on this market. Can tell for sure that it's the most effective, simple and comfortable in use and considered platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating and managing CPA networks, increasing productivity, detailed conversion reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO at Cooins Mobile Ltd
What do you like best?

It is very simple to start and work on. If you are experienced in Affiliate marketing it will be easy for you to tune the platform and start earn. Flexible and competitive monthly subscriptions. Also I can highlight that platform work quik comparing to other platforms on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In general I don’t have any claims to the platform. We worked and tested many platforms on the market, and can definitely say that we liked this fresh solution most of all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can checking affilliate links automatically, instantly connect with partners through our extensive list of preset API integrations, easily validate conversions with built-in antifraud Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

Easy-to-use product, fast and responsive service, great price.

The team is continually working on platform improvements, coming up with new fresh and more convenient features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took a long time to set up everything for the steady work.

You will have to get used to the functional, but then you will realize how good this platform is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Orangear has a very pleasant and responsive team! If you have any problems with configuration, do not hesitate to contact them for help. They solved very quickly all our problems! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Orangear our business grew pretty fast. We have saved a lot of money with some of its features. And the price is much lower than that for similar solutions on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Affiliate Manager
What do you like best?

We were happy to find a RevShare model there. We use it with most of our partners. And invoices generating tool saves a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, it wasn`t easy to get used to their dashboard, but with time it turned out to be very handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt, I want to recommend this platform! We are extremely pleased with a huge number of new unusual features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am glad that I`ve learned about it.

Their built-in anti-fraud saves our budget and helps us to increase our income. And by the way, comparing it to HasOffers, their link checker is free, which is also very pleasant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it is an AI platform that helps with email campaigns and traffic monetization. Great dashboards. It really helps the business owner run their business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price is always an issue with any new platform and this one is not unique to that challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing everything in one place. Seeing financials, my marketing campaigns, etc and also realizing how I am monetizing everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.