Openprise

Openprise Reviews & Product Details

Openprise Overview

What is Openprise?

Openprise Data Orchestration and CDP solutions automate all your business processes to deliver a crystal-clear, 360-degree view of customers and prospects across your entire martech stack. Openprise is a single, no-code platform that combines the best practices, business rules, and data you need to automate hundreds of processes like list loading, cleansing and enrichment, segmentation, account scoring, and many more. With Openprise, you can boost campaign performance, scale up your operations, and consolidate your tech stack. • Scale processes by automating painful manual processes like data prep and onboarding, GDPR compliance—or virtually any custom process without coding. •Simplify your tech stack by replacing dozens of point solutions like advanced segmentation, lead and account scoring, ABM activity analysis, campaign attribution, lead routing, and account assignment. • Gain a crystal-clear, 360-degree view of customer and prospect data by automating critical business processes like data unification, data enrichment, normalization, deduplication, lead-to-account matching, and lead-to-contact conversion. • Get fast time-to-value with all the best practices, business logic, and data you need to start delivering value in as few as 90 days.

Openprise Details
German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

The Openprise Data Orchestration Platform automates dozens of business processes to simplify your martech stack and eliminate technical debt. With Openprise, companies can automate processes such as list loading, data cleansing and enrichment, deduplication, lead to account matching, lead routing, attribution, and many more, all without writing any code.

Openprise seamlessly integrates with solutions like Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Pardot, Microsoft Dynamics, and Salesforce so you’re up and running fast. For more information, please visit http://www.openprisetech.com/.

Openprise

Openprise Screenshots

Openprise Reviews

Showing 49 Openprise reviews
Already have Openprise?
What do you like best?

Openprise has completely evolved the way we manage our data, from basic motions like standardization and deduping, to the most complex tasks like GDPR compliance and data enrichment. We've found the most value in Openprise in its ability to connect to key platforms in our tech stack and process millions of records through complex logic in a matter of minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is sometimes difficult or tedious to navigate. For instance, when switching between viewing the output of a job and back to the update job screen, you have to click back to view all jobs and access the same job again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've automated processes that we needed dedicated resources to perform manually on a daily basis. We've solved longstanding data duplication and standardization issues and created automatic data appending processes that allow for more accurate data segmentation and targeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I like the variety of ways it offers to infer, enrich, clean-up, and de-duplicate your data and then automate those functions. I've set up several automated jobs that routinely clean up our database. When I started using Openprise I couldn't access custom tables in Marketo through the tool, but they put it on their roadmap and now I am using a custom table in an automated job. It's so nice to work with a company that listens to your needs and implements such a feature fairly quickly like that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a graphical user interface to better visualize what tasks are impacting a field. Also, sometimes the job errors are not very clear, but my customer support contact let me know they are working on improving this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Openprise is very quick to get started, unlike so many tools. Their support is great and the tool has so many features. I would recommend it to folks with customer databases as a tool for making automated jobs for maintaining the cleanliness of the data, enriching it with inferred or purchased data and deduplicating the data. The more you apply the tool the more functions you find it can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've inferred missing data based on other known data, I have an automated de-duplication job that maintains user's communication preferences which is critical, and I've used it to reassign audiences from one category to split into two now twice. I've also cleaned up data with the tool. All of these I have been able to do in an agile style myself which has relieved IT and enhanced our companies marketing abilities and marketing intelligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Allen Pogorzelski of Openprise

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Openprise, and thanks for all the great feedback! I'm glad you've had a great experience working with us. You're going to see some exciting new UI capabilities this year and you'll be able to see more information about the jobs that are running. We're really excited to roll out this new functionality!

Marketing Automation Consultant
What do you like best?

The possibilities when implimenting Openprise are seemingly endless and that is definitely my favorite part about the tool. If you have a data project or a need for a new or better data automation, Openprise can almost definitely help you complete that project more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve to the platform. Some of the UI nuances are not as intuitive as a person with a background in marketing automation might think. However some time in the platform along with help from the Openprise data mechanic team has remedied this fairly quickly. I felt comfortable using the platform to do most functions with little assistance about 2 months into using the platform. The data mechanic team is very responsive and will help you learn everything you need to know, so this hasn't been a significant issue for some time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Openprise is bar-none the top of the line in terms of data orchestration platforms. I truly believe it is so innovative that it deserves to be in it's own class of product because of this. I would not recommend using Openprise unless you have multiple use cases for it as you'll be overpaying for a platform to do perform at a fraction of it's capabilities. Openprise could legitimately compete with CDP vendors as well as integration middleware platforms, cleaning/deduping tools, and has tons of automation capabilities.

If you are considering Openprise, ask their team about any number of data projects/problems you can think of. You will probably be surprised to know how many of them their platform can help solve for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through Openprise we have:

-Automated lead to contact conversion with custom criteria that helps to match leads against existing contacts and accounts to prevent duplicates. This process also automates the creation of new accounts. This was the biggest initiative for our team as the process with Leandata often took 30-90 minutes to convert a lead to a contact for our SDR team's to begin working it. Our initial process in Openprise got that time down to 15-45 minutes. After completing that process to get something in place we set out to improve that time. We got it down to 5-10 minutes as the average conversion time with it rarely taking up to 15 minutes. This has been enormous for our follow-up time efforts.

-Cleaned/normalized our lead, contact, and account objects in Salesforce and set automations to continually keep these objects clean

-Enriched Salesforce data. Because of Openprise's capability to match datasets to one another so well, we've been able to take on projects like enriching SFDC accounts with publicly available data en masse.

-Dedupe our entire contact object. Openprise allows for very custom de-duplication/merge criteria so that we were able to identify duplicates in multiple ways and assure that no important information was lost along the way.

We additionally are going to take on projects like contact routing, territory allocation, deduping additional objects like leads and accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

If there are some limitations in automation, data cleansing, or data manipulation on Salesforce, Openprise more than likely provides another solution to those needs. The tool has transformed the way our organization does lead routing and provides a plethora of templates and recipes to make the building process as simple as possible. Openprise support has also gone above and beyond for our organization to understand our project visions, and have offered prompt guidance for all of our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface for the tool and the templates can take a few training videos to get used to. I think with a few more iteration of updates that include more help text and descriptions will come a long way in utilizing Openprise to a fuller potential Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Openprise to more quickly and accurately route leads and create sales opportunities for our organization. We've been able to benefit tremendously from Openprise's data cleansing templates to normalize our Account and Contact data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The Data Mechanic service and plethora of ways you can organize and manipulate data to achieve the desired business improvement results. Openprise can help cleanse, standardize, deduplicate data as well as build process and test environments before implementing change to ensure business is not negatively impacted. Many departments in our organization have fed back noticeable improvements since we've implemented Openprise and they continue to show us new ways to improve how we display and analyze our data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I can comment on is trying to understand the extensive data options and complex setup that is available! That is not necessarily a bad thing, because there is a way to use Openprise for every company, department or individual, but learning how to configure jobs is not my forte, hence the Data Mechanic service is a must for those who can't dedicate a full time position to administering the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ongoing data cleansing, enhancement, deduplication and organizing data in ways that can be consumed by all. Our company data quality has improved and we have learned other ways we can improve and continue to keep our data quality at a high standard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease of automating all the data management projects you can think of and being able to customise it entirely to the specific needs of your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to familiarize yourself with the platform, but with the help of a customer success manager you'll start to learn the ropes and understand how robust the platform can be to build almost anything you need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Normalisation, Data Augmentation, Segmentation, Attribution, Managing lead flow and quality, lead to account matching and others. We have reaped many benefits from leveraging Openprise, among which we have been able to standardize our data to achieve more accurate reporting. We've also contributed to SDR's productivity by filtering out leads that do not fit our ideal customer profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

At first, the interface threw me off because it wasn't as "pretty" as other competitors we were evaluating, but after testing and initial implementation I quickly realized it's not always about looks. After learning the basics I was quickly able to cleanse and de-dupe our data in our Salesforce CRM and the redundancy when it comes to saving copies of your data reassures you that you can rollback changes if you make a mistake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I stated before the looks could use some updating, but the functionality is great. The only real thing that I dislike is the lack of a knowledge center for training. They provide great one-on-one training with an OpenPrise rep, but it would be nice to have a baseline training course to cover the basics so when we have new users we can quickly get them up to speed rather than having to setup a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't judge a book by it's cover. They will eventually update the look, but the functionality is all there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation of our data hygiene primarily. Before we used to manually clean formatting, but the real problem was merging duplicate records. Due to Salesforce only allowing bulk merging through API our duplicates started to grow and were causing issues. We are now able to move very quickly when it comes to formatting data, merging duplicates, or any other data initiatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Allen Pogorzelski of Openprise

Hi Juhno. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We've heard from several of our customers that high-touch, personalized training isn't right for everyone, so we've made big investments recently in online training. I'm excited to share that just last week we launched the first 15 short, online training videos that new users can watch whenever they have a few minutes to spare between meetings. You can access them directly from the Openprise login screen. We've also staffed up our UX team this quarter, so you'll soon be seeing some big changes in the UI. Hope this helps you and your team. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or your Customer Success manager. We're here to help!

Senior Manager, Global Marketing Data, Operations & Analytics
What do you like best?

The open data marketplace, normalizing / mapping tables, enrichment services, and automation - all in one spot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting in the platform could use some help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure Marketing and Sales are willing to split the budget on this as it covers services across both areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enrichment

Normalization

De-Dupe

The ability to have these in a central place is a gamechanger, really helpful in aligning Mar and Sales Tech Teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best is the customer success team. I was new to Openprise but the CS team at Openprise was patient in helping me navigate through the tool, helping me understand how it functions. There is definitely a learning curve to get used to the terms and what actions to use. But rest assured, you have a wonderful team determined to help you.

Once I got an understanding of the capabilities of the tool, I knew it would help save a lot of my time that I would have otherwise spent in database normalization and segmentation projects. The logic building is super simple and edits can be made quickly before the next nightly update.

The use of REST API makes the updates easy, compared to the data updates done within Marketo using smart campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use some upgrade. Some drag and drop functionality would be a nice added benefit and help reduce the learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are limited in resources, Openprise helps you save time with your data management projects. I myself haven't explored the tool in its fullest potential (Integration with Salesforce). Openprise also acts as your backup of the Marketo database.

They also offer "Data Mechanics" where you have experts from Openprise implementing projects for you in Openprise. All you have to do is provide your business requirements. Then be ready to review the results when the implementation is complete. Such a time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Territory Mapping

Standardization and Normalization for Segmentation

Periodic Data Clean up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

What I like most about Openprise is the possibility of large-scale data manipulation from different sources, be it a complex system or even a .csv file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Openprise should invest more time and resources into user experience - especially around attribute selection from a longer list (the possibility of typing the name of the attribute rather than scrolling through the list) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool can be used either as an assistant for various processes or support the processes altogether, depending on business requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Ops Analyst
What do you like best?

They are best in Automation like list upload, List enrichment, Dedupe, tagging Lead/Contact Persona, Job Role, Job Function, theater, region, Matching Lead and Account names, Updating valid Phone numbers format as per country, Standard country, State and Cleaning company names, cleaning of Email and domains and many more...

The Openprise team is highly knowledgeable, Friendly and most active for any support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have to improve the process speed and matching criteria of names Also, they would make changes for us according to our need and make life easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are facing a lot of manual data cleaning, I would highly recommend taking a look at Openprise.

one of the best automation tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

List upload

List Enrichment

Normalization of data

Append Theater, Region and subregion

Clean up the country, Email and many more... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Questions and issues receive direct attention. Solutions to complicated problems are always provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have a visual for job flows. Can be difficult to see where data is flowing in a list view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, great support, gets the job done without a fuss! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The exact problems Openprise was built to solve. Cleaning bad data! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best benefits is the customer support we receive. Grant Saechao has been one of our best assets to using and integrating Openprise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything I particularly dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Openprise has been able to bridge the gap with SalesCloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Project: GDPR Global Marketing Workstream Lead – Contract
What do you like best?

There is so much to like about Openprise - the tool and the team!

We are a new 2020 customer for Openprise and even with only a few months into our partnership, we have a deep appreciation of how Openpirse adds value to our MarTech Stack.

The tool may not be the easiest to navigate through sols at times, but with the support of the fantastic Data Mechanic team, we have already solved multiple-business impacting use cases (planned and unplanned) and without Openprise we would have never been able to react so quickly to the challenges or automate and implement at scale.

I'd like to add that what is now really getting us excited is their CDP vision! Having literally 'just' been taken through the roadmap today we are rewriting our own strategic ambitions for this year and beyond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is all there in Openprise, but the platform UI is not always intuitive or user friendly. Whilst I do my best to self-serve within the platform, I do rely heavily on our Data Mechanic team to make changes on my behalf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interestingly, our original scope for using Openprise have dramatically changed as we become increasingly familiar and impressed with the power of this tool. We have already addressed new business challenges such as; recent BOT attacks, enhanced form reporting, email verification, product trail management reporting and several persona projects. Now we're also looking to review some of our existing business processes to see how Openprise may be able to help us challenge the norm and help us streamline and accelerate further- such as 'Lead to Account matching). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
What do you like best?

We have something of an unusual inbound funnel with a large percentage of public email addresses. Openprise's enrichment waterfalls provide far greater coverage than any single vendor we tested. Once we were happy with enrichment, we quickly realized just how much of our operations could be simplified with Openprise, including marketing campaign attribution, and building a data-bridge between our product database and Salesforce.

They also have fantastic customer support. Our customer success rep has gone above and beyond for us to make sure we're getting the most out of the tool as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's certainly a steep learning curve. When trying to build on your own the first time, you really need to rely on their help to answer questions for you as the documentation leaves a bit to be desired, especially with respect to Task Templates. the template names aren't always clear, and the subtle differences between the Infer and Append templates can be difficult to grasp.

In additon, because it's such a complex tool there can be errors when building on your own that are a bit difficult to diagnose. That said, they're very willing to help and we've always gotten to where we needed to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is one of the most powerful tools I've used in my 10 years of Marketing and Sales Ops work. While we purchased for one use case (enrichment) we have since realized there's a whole world of functionality we could be taking advantage of.

Make sure to ask your sales rep about anything you might be considering. We've already been able to use Openprise to replace some disparate tools, realizing a good deal of cost savings in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned above, they've done a far greater job with enriching our inbound funnel than any single vendor. We're also using their tool to populate a Salesforce Campaign Influence model in order to do multi-touch reporting in Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Web Developer
What do you like best?

The vast amount of features and capabilities. They have gone well beyond just basic data hygiene. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say dislike, but like other high end tech tools, there can be a learning curve. Good thing their amazing support is there to help always! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large range of projects currently going on. Everything from basic to advanced data hygiene, to multi-touch attribution models. Clear benefits are around productivity having a tool run on autopilot essentially once it has been setup. The equivalent of having a few employees on the team doing vast swaths of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpenPrise is a high impact tool that has numerous use cases that would otherwise require many different and disconnected tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since there are so many scenarios that OpenPrise can address, the tool is very complex and has a high learning curve for anyone becoming a super user for their organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore OpenPrise's capabilities across both marketing automation and CRM before looking at other niche technologies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpenPrise has solved various data management tasks across both marketing automation and CRM that were previously being conducted by separate tools. These different tools were causing confusion and issues with different teams because of their disconnected nature. There is huge cost saving potential of bringing various tasks into one tool . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpenPrise has become one of the mandatory application for our day to day processing. And the Leadership team is so friendly and talented that they always come for Help and has positive attitude. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The terms used in the application is little difficult to remember but over a period of time we will get used to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

List Upload, Enrichment, De-dup,Lead to Account Matching and Standardizing various fields Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Openprise is great for record matching and deduplication efforts, and it has helped us get off the ground in an automated fashion in that regard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When just starting out, the quick start guide given was a little nebulous and all the new terminology was confusing, but that's to be expected from any new tool one starts using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

train and in-house individual so all the hard work doesn't fall to the wayside! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working on record cleansing, deduplication, and enrichment. The weekly report showing how our datasets are doing has really helped us realize the amount of ongoing work we need to accomplish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support staff is great to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface can be tricky to learn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Standardization, De-duplication, Data Enrichment. Openprise has the ability manipulate data in many ways. We've already seen a boost in our analytics by performing some of the simplest data manipulation tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager/Marketing Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The wide variety of tasks I can complete using Openprise. We haven't implemented them all yet, but looking forward to more than just data cleansing, de duping - looking forward to using Openprise to manage our lead routing and Lead to Account matching next and eventually attribution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a learning curve, but that is the case with any program that has such robust capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First and foremost we are cleansing and standardizing our data and then de duplication. Once that is implemented and then automated to work on an ongoing basis, we will look at managing our ever changing lead routing, replacing another tool that currently does our Lead to Account matching and then campaign attribution. We may consider using it for lead scoring as our model grows over time and outgrows Marketo's lead scoring capabilities. Would also like to use it to replace another tool for lead enrichment over time as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Marketing Ops & Technology Manager - Global Demand Center Owner
What do you like best?

Openprise has a wide range of operations and pre-built functionality that allow us to implement sometimes complicated jobs in less time. e.g. phone number standardization based on country value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be setup intensive but this is a product of how complex you can get with your jobs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Standards and enrichment automation. Automation of our list upload processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Openprise offers stunning marketing data integration/orchestration software and support/services. We automated everything that cannot be automated in a MAP. We increased the marketability of our database and the numbers of qualified leads forwarded to sales; all of this for a fraction of the usual costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was very pleased with the Openprise software and Openprise superb services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software can be up and running within a few hours. A test can help to appreciate the power of this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fully automated data cleansing, data enrichment, data aggregations, ABM buying group identification, ABM reporting, ABM white space analysis, heat maps. We derived from collected (or enriched) titles: contact role, contact department and contact seniority level and used this information for advanced segmentation and personalized targeting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Very smooth and pleasant o boarding experience. Many different connectors to data sources. Their Data Mechanic option is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certain parts of the UI aren't that great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account de-duplication, lead to account matching and standardizing various fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Openprise?