Omnilytics Reviews & Product Details

Omnilytics Overview

What is Omnilytics?

Omnilytics provides actionable insights from fashion ecommerce data powering brands’ consumer-focused commercial decisions. We believe that pairing ecommerce insights with consumer trends bolsters our customers to transform their businesses into sustainable, demand-led brands by understanding the market around them.

Omnilytics Details

Omnilytics is a market intelligence company that offers data analytics and insights to help brands and retailers across multiple industries make informed decisions with speed, accuracy and precision.

Omnilytics
2014
Singapore

Omnilytics Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Omnilytics community
Have you used Omnilytics before?

Omnilytics Reviews

Showing 26 Omnilytics reviews
Already have Omnilytics?
What do you like best?

Omnilytics has a wide database that covers the regional and international e commerce trends and consumer habits. These trends and data can be distilled easily with the well defined metric that can be filtered easily. Insights to how popular and sellable is a particular type of product is useful for us in designing our products. This helps businesses like us to plan for our resources in where to retail, how to price our items, how to market and sell them and what kind of products to make more of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are many metrics involved and so it could be daunting for first time users like us. As of now, in the analysis of trends in colours, There was no way to tell if the colour is attributable to the metal or the gemstone. This would be useful for our type of products - gemstone earrings. Thankfully, we had Omnilytics staff to hand hold us and orientate us and help us with the on onboarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would encourage first time users to have your hands on and try the various metrics to get as much insights as possible in the various trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to spot what is trending in jewellery and what are popular in the various e commerce retailer sites. Knowing what sells and what does not in established brands help us project what is possible for our own business. Analysing data across regions will definitely be useful for any business looking forward to expand overseas as with our future plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand co-founder
What do you like best?

Website is intuitive, easy to navigate. Help from the support team is readily available. Great focus is place on their onboarding to ensure we are well-informed on how to use the platform. Data available are from renowned, recognisable brands which yields valuable insights to what does the market demands. Besides this, I also find good value in their research paper and academy section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To use the data meaningfully, you will need to know what filters to use. There are plenty of possible selection criteria, it can be a challenge. But the support team is there to help you. Requires practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnilytics helped me understand price points and best-selling trends with supported data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

Trend performance module. We could observe the change in price, stock status, categories, and colors throughout the duration of time of each particular fashion brand. It also provides a further breakdown of pattern and color contribution across markets and brands. This information helps me significantly in making decisions for future projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rather than dislike, it is a module which not required by me at this moment ie. Fashion Academy module. The reason being it may help a lot to market and business planning but not on gathering design inspirations and understanding trend performance which is more crucial for a designer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the visibility of external trend data in the global market, I could potentially identify the uptrending categories and designs relevant to my target market. At the same time, enable me to minimise the venture into risky designs and colors. The insights gained from Omnilytics help me to make more commercially driven design decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's super user friendly, the features are very straight forward. So for beginners who does not have prior experience in using data, Omnilytics will be a great place to start! Also when you know exactly what you are looking for it makes finding the right data easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some brands are not present in certain countries, would be great to have a complete list of retailers and brands including their brand.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would say I do come to Omnilytics to look at competitors benchmarking the most. It helps so much in understanding how well my portfolio is doing in other marketplaces and compare to their performance to see where can be improved. As for the trend performance I mainly use it in order to acquire new brands and look into what selections of styles are affecting the sales of my portfolio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Director
What do you like best?

The dashboard is easy to navigate and some of the tools like "Competitor Benchmarking" & "Calendar" are really cool. Omnilytics provides extensive and useful insights to fashion market and allow brand owners to make sound business decision based on relevant live data. The trainers (a.k.a Customer Success Team) of Omnilytics are knowledgeable, organised and patient during onboarding sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Omnilytics focuses on fashion industry only. The tools & interface were built to analyse competitors in the fashion world. It will be great if the software company can expand these capabilities to other industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now able to analyse design trends. This helps me to curate the right products to launch at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

As a new omnylitics user, initially I was a bit overwhelmed looking at the data. But with very helpful 1-0-1 sessions with their consultants on how to read and interpret and it gets extremely easy to sift through all the numbers and derive sales scenarios. It's amazing how every data point has more data behind it. You can use as much or as little as you need. Sales projections, pricing strategy, distribution stratagey are just some of the cases i have use omnylitycs for. It has been the best resources so far, especially for data during pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike so far. To a person who is not used to reading data, it appears intimidating at first, to face so many numbers, but gradually with guided coaching by their consultants and also a bit of practice, it actually gets very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If someone has the opportunity to sign up for Omnilytics, they must definitely do without any hesitation. The platform has truly taken out the guess work of making business decisions , leading up to a more efficient, streamlined and so profitable business model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me with my pricing strategy the most, besides also the promotion/discounting plans and distribution strategy. The best this is, that it takes the guess work out of doing business. All decisions are now based on data rather than a hunch or gut feeling that something will work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like how we don't need to manually gather data on deciding our next strategy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be overwhelming due to a lot of feature and everything. I think for fashion designer, they are relying more to vogue.com or pinterest to source for the trendboard. Sometimes, the data gathered on the omnilytics are also not totally valid, since we can't know exactly how many items they produce / display on the website, so we don't really know whether a products is truly sellout, or maybe due to low production qty the products sell out fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think for a big ecommerce relying on data, Omnilytics can be a very helpfull software to gather all the data needed to deciding on which strategy they want to apply to their products / marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think omnilytics helps me the most on deciding the price point needed for the products that we sell. Because we want our price to just right, not too above or below the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

-Easy to use dashboard

-Real time, up to date data and insights

-Ability to identify potential product category opportunities

-Useful information for risky product categories with the ageing analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Captures market insights from eCommerce competitors only Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those looking to gain validated ecommerce insights, look no further to Omnilytics which provides real time data across a number of markets, brands and retailers. We were able to use these insights to improve our merchandising decisions and benchmark ourselves against other brands in the fashion retail industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-I was able to identify category opportunities and the easy to use filters on the dashboard allowed me to drill down to data that was relevant to the price range, and brands compared with. The data allowed us to verify our merchandising decisions.

-Solving inventory issues - dealing with excess stock as well as constantly being stocked out. The ageing analysis helped us identify risky product categories, and categories that would potentially perform well

-Validate pricing decisions by benchmarking again similar competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The instructions and steps were very clear, precise and easy to follow guided by Matt and his team. On top of the user friendly UX on the platforms, I find the assignments given to us post-onboarding session adds a personal touch by the account director to ensure that I'm fully optimizing and extracting the correct data I need for reviews and learning. The support team response promptly for any enquiries too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be ideal for Omnilytics to input more established local brands and multi-brand retailers for its case studies and data. Less fast-fashion, more high-street and home-grown designers labels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Key areas I'm using Omnilytics mostly are for competitors benchmarking on trade performance, pricing structures, promotion strategies to review and monitor on sales performance and pricing structures for product categories that are relevant to our brand and positioning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our request was initially not part of their core offering. They were flexible in customizing for us a solution that addresses our needs.

Omnilytics's customer service has been outstanding. They communicate with us on a regular basis.

Always working on a tight deadline, when an issue has been identified and an urgency towards Omnilytics has been notified, Omnilytics would respond immediately with the required solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A suggestion is that the information needs to be further enriched to gain meaningful insight. Additional data such as traffic could prove powerful in turning data into insight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Omnilytics data we gain better understanding of the geo-graphical layout of retail stores. This allows us to identify new store opportunities, trading areas and cannibalization zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to gain insights into trends performance and competitor benchmarking. With Omnilytics, I am able to understand the development of trends in other markets and analyse its relevancy in the Indonesia market which lags behind time in adoption. Not only that, I am also able to review the sell-out performance of my competitor brands providing greater validation into what works and does not work in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the product showns are other than what was filtered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using Omnilytics makes it easier for us to make design and production decisions. Because it is real-time data, we are able to produce designs in terms of silhouette, color, etc. that is aligned with the market trend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Determine designs. Besides getting inspiration, understanding our competitor brands' performance helps us better identify designs or items that has high demand or low demand in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

By Omni it will helps you to find the right price for your product in your target market and you can compare them with your non or direct competitor so easily in one click. We also can see the current trending design and the best time to do promotion and launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In jewelry industry, trends is not as fast as clothing. So, we often using Omni Dashboard to find the trends. But you can see what's going on in your jewelry market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We finally got the good, better and best price for our products in our new targeted market; which is we focused to regeneration our latest market. It is easily to reach your market with the new price and also we can have the right time to launch or sale our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Initially overwhelmed by the data presented, the Omnilytics Consultants helped me out with every interpretation. Once you get the hang of it, it’s very easy to navigate through their site to get the data you want, such as competitor’s pricing and what their best selling pieces are, all in a nutshell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it’s best for data analysis and how you can improve your brand by looking at what your competitors have done but it’s definitely not for the designers as future trend research is not present here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improve EDM, pricing strategies for individual category Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

At first, since I am working in the marketing field, I find it very interesting to be able to see what other brands are doing for their content in this uncertain situation. It helps freshen our thoughts to make decisions. And as we dive more into Omnilytics, we find it helpful for us to see what kind of merchandise is currently on-trend, from the colour, silhouette and categories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We hope there will be social media tools in the future for us to see what they are doing on Instagram especially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ideas for promotion, design for newsletter, homepage. What's the latest trend in fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer cum Merchandiser
What do you like best?

Main dashboard and Trend performance module. The trend performance module enables me to identify the uptrending category, color and patterns in the local market. The visibility of stock status and replenishment rate provides performance insights which helps me further in curating my upcoming design collection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in saving the entire result page or link while retrieving data insights Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To curate more convincing design proposals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The platform is definitely very useful and can also be a little overwhelming initially however Omnilytics has free 1-to-1 consultation sessions to guide new users. The individual sessions helped cleared up any questions and made me more confident in using the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps there can be some suggested pre-set filters where users can adjust from there if needed. That will save time in figuring out how to use the platform in initial stage. Also, it would be great if Omnilytics can offer the option of more 1-to-1 support sessions as some people take longer to pick up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnilytics has assisted us in planning better for our product assortment mix and pricing strategy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

i'm handling various brands that selling in some marketplaces, sometimes I need to monitor their performance in each markets simultaneously. Omnilitycs help me to provide the data with great presentation. Also their interface is super user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some brands/market can't be found, yet their support team is responsive to provide in no time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

benchmarking analysis and competitor analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Omnilytics provides valuable insights into our competitors price points, outreach and promotions. Having access to this data primarily allows us to remain competitive with our pricing structure for our brand and positioning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Omnilytics tends to focus on well established global fashion brands and we would love to see more data from smaller local labels that are in our similar product category. It would also be great to see more in depth info on local competitor's sustainability commitments and how this impacts their unique price points - as an additional category of research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Excellent tool to help us validate our pricing across different product categories as well as understanding the latest and upcoming trends for our region. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So much information, you can really get down to fine detail using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No promo analysis only permanent markdown. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What product we are missing, MD comparison and competitive pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Omnilytics provides almost all required external market information, for better trends analysis, which we usually use for future decision-making. The client management is also very helpful and responsive to questions and feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The export function is not very user-friendly, that it costs our team to spend their time on adjusting the data export, for it to respond actively in Microsoft Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent investment for future effective decision making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are always looking into understanding current external trends and accurate prediction of future trends. Other than that, we are also currently fixing stock management issue, which is getting better each day, with help from Omnilytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

can help me to see the best and slow-moving product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I feel like the steps are too much when I try to find some products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can identify the material, color detail, design from an international and local brand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great tool to gather information on direct competitor product, pricing and performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited reporting tools for visual output Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You require a dedicated user to research and interpret the results for your business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market research & analysis for future range planning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

data on product and pricing from brands and retailers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

can't measure volume of units sold behind each style. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will never need to do a physical sourcing trip every again! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

analysing competitor brands and retailers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Understanding consumer and market trends better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far everything is okay for me when using Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Price points of selected products that consumers are more willing to pay Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All the insight I can get from competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't export the report into PowerPoint Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing strategy and trend analysis. I can get insight from other brands Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.