Netrepid

Netrepid

Netrepid is a provider of hosting services and technology solutions to help growing companies accelerate their evolution from the ground to the cloud.

Work for Netrepid?

Learning about Netrepid?

Netrepid Reviews

Ask Netrepid a Question
Showing 57 Netrepid reviews
John T E.

"#1 Reason You Didn’t Get Hosting Right - You Didn't Use Netrepid"

What do you like best?

These guys are fantastic. They put the right people in the room and work towards a solution that they stand behind. They don't get caught up in the hierarchy of it all, just normal folks like us trying to do right by their customers and deliver industry standard, secure, high performing services that just work.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet, which sounds fake but it isn't. I am normally the first one to find and point out issues with vendors and partners. Nothing of note has come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need cloud space or virtual servers, or just as simple as rack space in another datacenter you really need to give these guys a call.

Hosting virtual machines and client environments in their hosting space. We liked them so much for our internal systems and servers that we have started moving our clients from other hosting space to them.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Netrepid
Brian P.

"Onboarding Has Gone Well"

What do you like best?

We are currently in the onboarding process with Netrepid, and so farthings have been moving along smoothly. They were able to quickly assist in transitioning from our old provider to them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific to note. We are early on in the process of our Netrepid onboarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk in depth with Sam. He is very good at explaining Netrepid's services and what value they hope to bring to the company.

Looking for a hosted IT solution and a migration of our currently server environment to Netrepid's cloud. This is to reduce our capital expense budget on IT, and increase the uptime of services / ease of administration.

What Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution do you use?

Stephen P.

"Netrepid review by Automated Business Solutions - a transportation software provider"

What do you like best?

We use Netrepid for hosting our servers and virtual services to our transportation customers. Our PtMS Mobile application is mission critical to our over 50 customers that use this service to transport over 25000 disabled and elderly clients each day.

Netrepid's support response time is excellent at all hours of the day and night. The senior team takes a personal interest in communicating with us and maintaining oversight to insure any problems are resolved quickly.

We also use Netrepid to handle customers request for hosting and infrastructure services. Sam Coyl's presentation material for these services is professionally done with fair pricing. It always delivered in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes or complaints. The service has been first rate.

Hosting are mobile data web service with their virtual server system completed eliminated our maintenance and up time issues.

Lori M.

"Netrepid has been a valuable partner over the past 6 months of our business relationship. "

What do you like best?

They have provided suggestions and solutions to IT issues that other IT companies had been unable to solve. They promptly respond to items of critical importance but also keep the daily projects moving. They provide excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

No items to note specifically. Switching from one company to another always has some bumps but these have been readily addressed and easily overcome.

Netrepid is in the process of reconfiguring our teller capture machines to increase processing efficiency. Several other companies had attempted to do this to no avail. We expect to see a decrease in the wait time for customers when processing deposit transactions with a large amount of checks.

AN
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"PANO's Experience"

What do you like best?

The benefits of a hosting service that is secure.

What do you dislike?

The billing system--which only recently reflected more accurate billing based on contract. While I know parts of this were due to fast growth on Netrepid's side, the resulting miscommunication took quite a bit of time that PANO could have dedicated to other work. We experienced opportunity costs..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure clarity for all parties in the contract. Ensure that billing is accurate.

One of the biggest benefits of Netrepid's service has been their attention to security. In my early days of working at PANO, we had a number of cyber security lapses which shut down parts of our operations for hours/days. These are not issues we have had to deal with in recent memory. I applaud the work that Sam puts into making this strong.

Stewart C.

"Fast and concerned about fixing any problems with my internet service."

What do you like best?

Being able to visit their office with computers in hand.

What do you dislike?

Need more explanation about the communication problems that I've had. I am not a geek and this is a little foreign to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try them.

Getting my Apple products to work in a PC world. Netrepid folks can do it.

Jason M.

"Excellent evaluation, preparation, knowledge, and execution"

What do you like best?

Netrepid's professionalism, attention to detail and precise execution makes the company one of the leaders in the technology industry.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes or complaints regarding Netrepid's work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Feel free to compare Netrepid to others in the field. Netrepid's knowledge and attention to detail cannot be beat. They are also very competitively priced.

Netrepid evaluated a previous point to point wireless solution and recommended a much better solution that has surpassed my expectations. Netrepid has also advised us on networking and virtualization solutions.

Michael S.

"Netrepid Greatness "

What do you like best?

The Netrepid Greatness is felt immediately. Their commitment to excellence and strong processes is experienced on day one, and every day after.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Netrepid I dislike. I would be nice to get to know the team better.

Exchanging an unreliable hosting provider with a solid foundation and hosting excellence.

"Excellent Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The proactive email alerts for system issues are helpful.

Once someone starts working on a ticket the communication updates through email keep us informed of the status.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times when I needed a live voice for an urgent issue it rolled to voice mail and I have to type up a ticket or wait to talk to someone. Not often and not major but it was a minor inconvenience at the time.

Web and Database hosting. Recently put our production website behind a firewall where we can block unwanted traffic by country IP.

James H.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The professionalism and knowledge of their team. They work really hard to resolve issues and to come up with solutions to problems.

What do you dislike?

VPS servers do not come with complete root admin control.

VPS - taking loads off of our data center and support staff.

Stewart C.

"Very interested in fixing issues and getting us back up on line."

What do you like best?

Patience, and thoughtful questions and resolutions to make the system work.

What do you dislike?

Setting up new email addresses - not like the simpler setup with MSN or Google. I've made mistakes when inputting the incorrect SMTP address or port number. I'm hoping that this can be automated so my errant fingers don't do the input.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They respond quickly and followup to insure things are still ok.

No problems - but I use their email service and associated storage of my company emails.

Jason B.

"First Class Support Team"

What do you like best?

The Netrepid team continually goes above and beyond to find a solution to our challenges even when it isn't their issue.

What do you dislike?

Would like remote access to server management (vcenter or VCD, which isn't available currently).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This team is truly top notch. We are not just a partner, we are also a client of theirs.

Replacing an unreliable hosting provider and finding a true partner that has as much passion for its clients as we do.

Robert R.

"Netrepid Review "

What do you like best?

Quick response and professional response to problems. Very good at following up.

What do you dislike?

Lack of notifications from them when they are working on the system, lack of notifications when updates occur.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Techs and admin should notify users when working on the system especially if it requires down time. Notification should provide time estimates system is being worked on.

Handle our IT, they are our IT department as well oversight of our accounting system and its apps.

Clare M.

"IT for laptop"

What do you like best?

Netrepid is very quick at responding to any issues I may have with my laptop and system.

What do you dislike?

I start work very early in the morning and Netrepid starts at 8am. I will have to wait until they are open in order to get my issue fixed and be able to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very quick and good at fixing issues. Workers are polite, friendly, and timely.

It is nice to have Netrepid onsite as well as remotely.

"Department Computer Issues"

What do you like best?

All the staff I have worked with are friendly and patient with someone that are not real good on a computer.

They usually answer your emails in a timely matter and also fix the problem timely.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish they were in the building more. They are very helpful.

I have employees in my department including myself that did not have computers in the classroom. They are always willing to show us how something gets done when we do not know. Thankfully, they can also fix problems from a remote location that becomes VERY helpful. I am confident about the Netrepid technicians.

"Reliable Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service that is reliable. I could call around the clock and someone could help me.

What do you dislike?

Servers didnt' update fast enough. The problem for me was that the servers did not update instantaneously and in the news industry you need that. It would take several hours for changes to take effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netrepid is a great company. Veteran owned, great customer service.

Wouldn't really say I was solving a problem. Netrepid served as a host for a website I was building. The problem for me was that the servers did not update instantaneously and in the news industry you need that. It would take several hours for changes to take effect.

Ben W.

"Terrific service with Netrepid"

What do you like best?

I have been impressed with the quick turnaround on any issue we encounter, the professionalism of the techs that we speak with over the phone and who come out to work on site. We have dealt with some difficult issues, and the individuals we have worked with have been patient, thorough and, ultimately, successful.

What do you dislike?

I have honestly not found something to dislike.

Reworking our network, cleaning up computers, developing a wireless network.

"Whenever we engage conversation on task or asking questions, feedback is always positive. "

What do you like best?

Staff and their knowledge. Netrepid Portal is user friendly. When calling for support, always reach someone who is directing my support to the techs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike.Nothing to dislike.Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Customer Support and Knowledgeable staff.

Switch, firewall, ap, etc our business was never impacted.

William C. K.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Netrepid is an outstanding company who understands their clients needs, large or small. They have a great amount of flexibility and were incredibly timely with my needs, I highly recommend them from a technical standpoint, customer service and commitment to their clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can comment on here, everything was great.

email, web hosting, domain management. They gave me an easy way to present and manage my business.

Marmendariz A.

"Netrepid's Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their knowledge of my challenges and programs

Their professionalism

Their friendliness and return phone calls promptly

They are very competent

What do you dislike?

At this time I have no dislikes for Netrepid.

When I have a system / program problem they are quick to resolve the challenge. This keeps me timely with entering billing for my company - and keep the company timely in submitting claims to insurance companies.

Jeffery S.

"Netrepid is a class act"

What do you like best?

The team at Netrepid is dedicated, professional, and highly driven to complete customer service. They make you feel as your needs - large or small - are the most important they have to address.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have not come to know of the Netrepid team sooner.

A responsive, reliable hosting partner that views my clients needs the same as their own.

Gregory P.

"Outstanding Customer Service "

What do you like best?

We switched to Netrepid for our Exchange mail and have been very happy. Their team did all the set up for the email change over and have been very helpful with issues we had with some of our software integration.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far we have been very happy .

Email issue are a thing of the past.

Keisha M.

"Netrepid is a great help for a small non-profit!"

What do you like best?

Netrepid is very responsive to our IT needs. They have helped us build our IT infrastructure from the ground up, and continue to help us grow.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to reach them by phone.

We came form an environment where all machines were computing individually and now we are all connected even between two offices.

Michael. F.

"Have just signed on with Netrepid but so far they have done everything well and have delivered."

What do you like best?

Knowledgeable, excellent service, timeliness of service.

What do you dislike?

We have not experienced any issues with our service at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They were fairly easy to contract with and implement. Get a clear understanding of the services up front and everything will go smooth.

We are building an insurance agency and they have provided our IT architecture and support.

Amber S.

"Netrepid has been very professional, patient and responsive"

What do you like best?

Netrepid has continued to support me on a project for my client that has changed scope and timelines regularly. Netrepid has continued to accommodate the ever changing needs.

What do you dislike?

The original engineer that worked on this project is no longer available, however the new engineer has been working out very well.

Support on a Citrix environment.

* We monitor all Netrepid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.