Netrepid Reviews & Product Details

Netrepid Overview

What is Netrepid?

Netrepid is a provider of colocation, infrastructure and application hosting services designed to accelerate your technology while keeping your costs scalable and relative to your needs. No matter the size of your operations, you can still function with the ease and efficiency of a business twice your size with our infrastructure hosting. You pay for only the resources you use, which makes this an affordable and scalable solution for businesses of any size. Our infrastructure hosting also ensures your most valuable business resources are protected by a system far more secure than the lock on your office door. Our solutions can help you meet security standards, redundancy needs and regulatory requirements all for a fraction of the cost of trying to replicate the same infrastructure in-house.

Netrepid Details

Netrepid is a provider of hosting services and technology solutions to help growing companies accelerate their evolution from the ground to the cloud.

Netrepid is a privately held, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned company based in Pennsylvania. We provide complete IT solutions that leverage current technologies with a strong emphasis on business operations. Netrepid owns and operates their own Data Centers which provides a unique service offering that bridges on premise solutions, private and public cloud offerings. Rather than becoming a vendor or a partner, Netrepid creates a relationship that allows us to become part of our clients’ team. This strong relationship based culture enables Netrepid to provide quality advice, support, and direction to our clients as they match technology to their business.

Netrepid

Netrepid Screenshots

Netrepid Reviews

Showing 68 Netrepid reviews
Already have Netrepid?
What do you like best?

It is a software that has the function of hosting the essential services in a company, it catches my attention since it contains key terms that are of importance when categorizing this system, which are quality, reliability and scalability, which are fundamental when it should be used in an organization, mentioning that its support is quite receptive, which allows to interact with the technical staff, and raise the problems presented, offering quite effective solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software contains very significant disadvantages according to the functionality of its system, when we go to full availability, since most of these options for use are scarce and it presents various failures in large quantities which are very annoying, since it contains numerous disruptions to its data center, which have created unnecessary frustrations thanks to its currently down servers, not to mention that its user interface is quite clunky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an administrator who guarantees a job according to the design to the demands of your clients, for more comfort and effectiveness, Netrepid is the best solution in large proportion for your corporation, offering a wide database, a telephone center and support teams that are quite effective in accordance with their work on their company's platform, being comprehensive and excellent, promoting service satisfaction to each of your users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it in our organization to host the digital infrastructures of our clients' ventures, in order to bring them to effective success, greatly accelerating their technological evolution in different aspects to the fields of applications already started with which We are committed to guaranteeing an excellent job according to the positions at the top of the triumph of each of these virtual businesses, favoring us in great economic qualities by providing these innovation services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Works most of all with growing initiative companies for the progressive and technological evolution from the ground up to the top of a large multi-functional company, in order to guarantee its exclusive function of hosting in its structure of the platform that generates the software I love his diversity about Netrepid due to his teamwork dynamics with the client to help each other for the development of objectives, obtaining a more efficient strategic and technological result in terms of time, whether long or short, for a more outstanding work flow. . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In not very convincing options we can say that it acquires a remote backup function since it is not very reliable because it can end up losing important data at the time of linking for the multiple accommodations that the software has, finally, we can mention that it has a not very striking interface and with little information, highlighting that it is not very colorful and with few novelties achieved from the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can reach high levels such as business as various managed services, multiple hosting of most of its same functions and for those of our clients that generate websites or applications that need due warning, if you are looking for a manager that can guarantee success to your company from practically nothing to a considerable position in the cloud, as Netrepid offers you these difficult opportunities of not accessing their proposals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is used in our company thanks to its compliance with a committed emblem about guaranteed growth, especially its hosting of various operational steps for the improvement of various functionalities due to its wide network of tools that facilitate our work, its specialties in the design of this Software does not help to solve these internal inconveniences in our organization, one of them is its hosting to applications and its infrastructure in general, promoting us to a medium to high position with characteristics similar to those of competition but with better quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been with Netrepid (and PAOnline whom they bought out) for more than 30 years. I started out on the BBS service many, many years ago and have been with them almost continuously ever since. The only brief break was when I moved to Massachusetts 20 years ago and got a local ISP here to handle my website and e-mail. That last for less than 4 months, and I went right back. Over the years they have always satisfied me as a customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any ISP, Netrepd occasionally goes down. Wish that it were not so, but computers are involved, so it happens occasionally. However, when they do go down, they are always responsive. Never once has anyone ever tried to "talk down" to me or my wife when reporting a problem. They have always been professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netrepid is an amazing ISP. They take the vast majority of the worries of running a website/email system away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spam is a huge problem to anyone on email. Especially anyone with a very long established e-mail like mine (more than 20 years). I get very, very little spam, and what I do get is quickly trained to not reappear. Given that I have over 30 email boxes on Netrepid, you would think that I would be overwhelmed with spam, I am not.

In addition, Netrepid hosts my website. I don't utilize it as much any more, but it is always there and ready for use. I take a lot of comfort in that. It is very rarely down, and when it is, I know that the server that it is on is down as well. A single call to Netrepid and they get it back online.

The major benefit I get is a rock-solid ISP that is always available and quickly handles any issues that come up. For any small business/person/family, this is a huge benefit. I cannot tell you how important it is. Take the time to check out Netrepid, you will see the advantages for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Donor Relations
What do you like best?

Netrepid is always responsive when I need help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is negative about Netrepid- except they are in Harrisburg and I am in Philadelphia. There you go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the team--they are all knowledgeable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adding secondary email accounts; computer breakdown, being locked out of my account.

That We can have a secondary account for our CEO that I manage and makes my work easier with our donors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

We love most that there is a dedicated support desk that creates a ticket for every problem we have with our equipment. This helps us stay organized and on top of our issues so we can get them resolved together and fast. Response times are good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think one time the cable bill was forgotten, we'd like that not to happen in the future :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a stable site here and that helps our business. A quiet site with a great help desk is a good site that keeps our business going smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Netrepid is able to overtake control of the computer while troubleshooting so that my human error does not get in the way of a solution. (For example, if someone was walking me through clicking the correct areas, and mine having to correctly interpret that, as opposed to the ease of computer control being taken by the professional. ) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things do not feel completely resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just occasional issues and more often than not when I forget my passwords. Incredibly convenient service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clean Energy Pittsburgh Program Manager
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

It is smart phone friendly and great for calendar sharing and helping schedule events for my coworkers. There is good customer service too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the spam filtering and how the network randomly shut downs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to organize my schedule and use my email on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Netrepid is ultrafast with response time to our needs and issues. Resolutions are fast and forthcoming. Up to Date solutions for all of our IT needs!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely nothing bad to say. I have never had an issue with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

e-faxing is currently in the works with them. They have successfully and securely managed our medical IT needs for years, Back-ups being held off site in secure data storage are a great relief and gives us peace of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They respond quickly to concerns. Usually we are dealing with the same people which is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a few times to figure things out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netrepid is a hands on, personal IT company. They are diligent to fix issues and are easy to get a hold of. It would be worthwhile to look into them and give them a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been stable for awhile but we received some new laptops and they are installing dragon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Anyone I have ever spoken to from the company either through phone or by email has been helpful, patient, and polite. I appreciate when someone explains a technological problem to me and includes me in figuring out the solution, not just resolving it without telling me what is happening. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There process for filling out Help Desk tickets could be easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clear communication is key. It is crucial to have working computers, phones, and email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

We use Netrepid for collocation of our server environment. We have a unique setup in comparison to their normal customers and the Netrepid team has met and exceeded all of our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have been a customer for several years and so far we have not found anything we dislike a out Netrepid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Netrepid gives us a solid foundation to host our servers and several different environments for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Architect
What do you like best?

Being able to visit their office with computers in hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more explanation about the communication problems that I've had. I am not a geek and this is a little foreign to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting my Apple products to work in a PC world. Netrepid folks can do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the prompt service and excellent customer service. I've never had a complaint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I haven't had any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has impacted me in that it helps me get my work done in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Its always a quick response or a quick fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

=there is nothing that i dislike about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

computer issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The proactive email alerts for system issues are helpful.

Once someone starts working on a ticket the communication updates through email keep us informed of the status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times when I needed a live voice for an urgent issue it rolled to voice mail and I have to type up a ticket or wait to talk to someone. Not often and not major but it was a minor inconvenience at the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web and Database hosting. Recently put our production website behind a firewall where we can block unwanted traffic by country IP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Staff and their knowledge. Netrepid Portal is user friendly. When calling for support, always reach someone who is directing my support to the techs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike.Nothing to dislike.Nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Customer Support and Knowledgeable staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Switch, firewall, ap, etc our business was never impacted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer and President
Banking
What do you like best?

They have provided suggestions and solutions to IT issues that other IT companies had been unable to solve. They promptly respond to items of critical importance but also keep the daily projects moving. They provide excellent customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No items to note specifically. Switching from one company to another always has some bumps but these have been readily addressed and easily overcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Netrepid is in the process of reconfiguring our teller capture machines to increase processing efficiency. Several other companies had attempted to do this to no avail. We expect to see a decrease in the wait time for customers when processing deposit transactions with a large amount of checks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All the staff I have worked with are friendly and patient with someone that are not real good on a computer.

They usually answer your emails in a timely matter and also fix the problem timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish they were in the building more. They are very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have employees in my department including myself that did not have computers in the classroom. They are always willing to show us how something gets done when we do not know. Thankfully, they can also fix problems from a remote location that becomes VERY helpful. I am confident about the Netrepid technicians. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Technology Officer
What do you like best?

These guys are fantastic. They put the right people in the room and work towards a solution that they stand behind. They don't get caught up in the hierarchy of it all, just normal folks like us trying to do right by their customers and deliver industry standard, secure, high performing services that just work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet, which sounds fake but it isn't. I am normally the first one to find and point out issues with vendors and partners. Nothing of note has come up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need cloud space or virtual servers, or just as simple as rack space in another datacenter you really need to give these guys a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting virtual machines and client environments in their hosting space. We liked them so much for our internal systems and servers that we have started moving our clients from other hosting space to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Coyl of Netrepid

Thank you for the feedback! We are excited to have you as a client.

Controller
Accounting
What do you like best?

We are currently in the onboarding process with Netrepid, and so farthings have been moving along smoothly. They were able to quickly assist in transitioning from our old provider to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific to note. We are early on in the process of our Netrepid onboarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk in depth with Sam. He is very good at explaining Netrepid's services and what value they hope to bring to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking for a hosted IT solution and a migration of our currently server environment to Netrepid's cloud. This is to reduce our capital expense budget on IT, and increase the uptime of services / ease of administration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Coyl of Netrepid

Thank you Brian! I am glad things are going well.

President
What do you like best?

We use Netrepid for hosting our servers and virtual services to our transportation customers. Our PtMS Mobile application is mission critical to our over 50 customers that use this service to transport over 25000 disabled and elderly clients each day.

Netrepid's support response time is excellent at all hours of the day and night. The senior team takes a personal interest in communicating with us and maintaining oversight to insure any problems are resolved quickly.

We also use Netrepid to handle customers request for hosting and infrastructure services. Sam Coyl's presentation material for these services is professionally done with fair pricing. It always delivered in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes or complaints. The service has been first rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting are mobile data web service with their virtual server system completed eliminated our maintenance and up time issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Coyl of Netrepid

Thank you Steve! We are always here for you!

AN
What do you like best?

The benefits of a hosting service that is secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The billing system--which only recently reflected more accurate billing based on contract. While I know parts of this were due to fast growth on Netrepid's side, the resulting miscommunication took quite a bit of time that PANO could have dedicated to other work. We experienced opportunity costs.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure clarity for all parties in the contract. Ensure that billing is accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest benefits of Netrepid's service has been their attention to security. In my early days of working at PANO, we had a number of cyber security lapses which shut down parts of our operations for hours/days. These are not issues we have had to deal with in recent memory. I applaud the work that Sam puts into making this strong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Coordinator
Education Management
What do you like best?

Netrepid's professionalism, attention to detail and precise execution makes the company one of the leaders in the technology industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes or complaints regarding Netrepid's work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Feel free to compare Netrepid to others in the field. Netrepid's knowledge and attention to detail cannot be beat. They are also very competitively priced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Netrepid evaluated a previous point to point wireless solution and recommended a much better solution that has surpassed my expectations. Netrepid has also advised us on networking and virtualization solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Working with a local company who took the time to get to know us and our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to reach by phone, they seem to prefer using the email ticket system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use simple email and website hosting; don’t take advantage of some of the more complex services. But good to know we can add services when we are ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Dispatcher
What do you like best?

The Netrepid Greatness is felt immediately. Their commitment to excellence and strong processes is experienced on day one, and every day after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Netrepid I dislike. I would be nice to get to know the team better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Exchanging an unreliable hosting provider with a solid foundation and hosting excellence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Netrepid?